Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,898 members, 7,814,036 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Thank Goodness No Be Me Tell Tinubu This One (pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thank Goodness No Be Me Tell Tinubu This One (pic) (4090 Views)

Tell Tinubu That Nigeria Is Not Lagos If You Really Care"—Kayode Ogundamisi / Defections In APC Dangerous, Ex-Aspirants Tell Tinubu / 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank Goodness No Be Me Tell Tinubu This One (pic) by TokunboCarsOnly: 6:55pm On Jan 01
Nothing is as bright, clear and real like truth. When truth shows up lies will surely disappear. No amount of propaganda can do the work, fake is fake, real is real.

That aso rock illegal occupant na scam.

Thank you Oga Sanni.

8 Likes

Re: Thank Goodness No Be Me Tell Tinubu This One (pic) by Ireportlive: 6:58pm On Jan 01
Native Doctors have healed millions of human before we got to know about Orthodox medicine. Many Native medicine found its way into modern medicine

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Thank Goodness No Be Me Tell Tinubu This One (pic) by TokunboCarsOnly: 6:59pm On Jan 01
Ireportlive:
Native Doctors have healed millions of human before we got to know about Orthodox medicine

So you only knew about the once that healed people. But you didn't see the once whose words couldn't heal people too but killed them?

17 Likes

Re: Thank Goodness No Be Me Tell Tinubu This One (pic) by Ireportlive: 7:08pm On Jan 01
TokunboCarsOnly:

So you only knew about the once that healed people. But you didn't see the once whose words couldn't heal people too but killed them?

Same way orthodox medicine isn't 100% guaranteed, many die under care in hospitals

Doctors refer patient to native herbal doctors

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thank Goodness No Be Me Tell Tinubu This One (pic) by Aboks(m): 7:12pm On Jan 01
ok

2 Likes

Re: Thank Goodness No Be Me Tell Tinubu This One (pic) by LivingSage: 7:13pm On Jan 01
If you're to go by this theory, native doctor edge ahead because they have spiritual knowledge that's useful in some cases. This, orthodox doctor doesn't have
Re: Thank Goodness No Be Me Tell Tinubu This One (pic) by ElSudani: 7:13pm On Jan 01
TokunboCarsOnly:

Like modern medicine never killed anyone? Dumb analogy from people who just like to criticize without offering any solution.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank Goodness No Be Me Tell Tinubu This One (pic) by SoNature(m): 7:15pm On Jan 01
Reno Omokri usually avoids people like this because he knows Senator Shehu Sani has his time. The former senator will eat him up!

As a result, the political jobber is obsessed with Peter Obi, attacking a man who considers him too inconsequential to earn his attention and reply.

10 Likes

Re: Thank Goodness No Be Me Tell Tinubu This One (pic) by matify83: 7:18pm On Jan 01
This is deep .

WORDS don't heal, ACTIONS in the right direction brings HOPE that eventually HEALS

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thank Goodness No Be Me Tell Tinubu This One (pic) by killsmith(f): 7:20pm On Jan 01
This man go dey visit native doctor well well. E too sabi them.

1 Like

Re: Thank Goodness No Be Me Tell Tinubu This One (pic) by MatrixReloaded: 7:22pm On Jan 01
Worthless speech for amadioha family. I was watching it 7am but it was a pre recorded video. What a shamless old man. Just beating around the Bush, he's the president of no man as far as I'm concerned.

1 Like

Re: Thank Goodness No Be Me Tell Tinubu This One (pic) by TokunboCarsOnly: 7:41pm On Jan 01
Ireportlive:

Same way orthodox medicine isn't 100% guaranteed, many die under care in hospitals

Re: Thank Goodness No Be Me Tell Tinubu This One (pic) by TokunboCarsOnly: 7:45pm On Jan 01
Ireportlive:

So Tinubu is permitted to make empty speeches as president right?

Sometimes I feel God did me a grave injustice putting me in the same country with you guyz. Your type are the reason Nigerian politicians take us for a ride every year.

Now imagine Tinubu reading through this thread and stumbles on your lame excuses for him.

It is irritating encountering some of you. Unfortunately I can't help your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Thank Goodness No Be Me Tell Tinubu This One (pic) by Ireportlive: 7:56pm On Jan 01
TokunboCarsOnly:

So Tinubu is permitted to make empty speeches as president right?

Sometimes I feel God did me a grave injustice putting me in the same country with you guyz. Your type are the reason Nigerian politicians take us for a ride every year.

Now imagine Tinubu reading through this thread and stumbles on your lame excuses for him.

It is irritating encountering some of you. Unfortunately I can't help your ignorance.

Don't live your life this bitterly

What empty speeches did he make , highlight the emptiness

What ride have politicians taken you. Oluseyi Makinde, Akin Alabi and President Bola Ahmed Tinubu are people I voted Governors, Rep and President and to the best of their capacity they are trying to solve decades of problem them met

If you serve the true living God in the bible you will pray for your leaders

You people are making it seem like some Africans are so wicked and bitter they cant accept defeat even for the common greatness of democracy

2 Likes

Re: Thank Goodness No Be Me Tell Tinubu This One (pic) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:57pm On Jan 01
Nawao see talent

grin grin grin

If he was in America the senator will be competing with stand up comedians there like Steve Harvey, and co...
Re: Thank Goodness No Be Me Tell Tinubu This One (pic) by Goodvibes007: 7:59pm On Jan 01
SoNature:
Reno Omokri usually avoids people like this because he knows Senator Shehu Sani has his time. The former senator will eat him up!

As a result, the political jobber is obsessed with Peter Obi, attacking a man who considers him too inconsequential to earn his attention and reply.

2 Likes

Re: Thank Goodness No Be Me Tell Tinubu This One (pic) by Solofresh2: 8:00pm On Jan 01
Lol Tinubu is finished

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thank Goodness No Be Me Tell Tinubu This One (pic) by Goodvibes007: 8:02pm On Jan 01
TokunboCarsOnly:
Nothing is as bright, clear and real like truth. When truth shows up lies will surely disappear. No amount of propaganda can do the work, fake is fake, real is real.

That aso rock illegal occupant na scam.

Thank you Oga Sanni.
Perhaps, he was expecting gloom and doom message from the presidency. Funny man

1 Like

Re: Thank Goodness No Be Me Tell Tinubu This One (pic) by Gadafii: 9:17pm On Jan 01
Tinubu came to add more shege to our lives, nothing more

I desperately want a tinubu supporter to tell me five solid and positive impact has tinubu added to the lives of ordinary Nigerians, I am not talking about the ones that are either employed directly by govt, working for the administration, or members of the houses or the Chief Justice

Like the average Nigerians, what have we benefitted from tinubu the past 6 months

This is just a genuine question

1 Like

Re: Thank Goodness No Be Me Tell Tinubu This One (pic) by Kingray10: 9:39pm On Jan 01
All his speech is just empty lies
He has made the nation, worst than how it was before.
Last last buhari still better pass somebody. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Thank Goodness No Be Me Tell Tinubu This One (pic) by Oromoni619: 10:50pm On Jan 01
Mk we still give him small time to do well

Like me I no believe in any president or governor, I try in as much as possible to do my thing hustle tight and do my bet as side Hustling

1.5odds no dey fail me bcus I don't stake always,I wait patiently to strike, and I'm wining big, you can do it yourself too,but if you need my help I will charge you that it

Please for high stakers

Check my signature
Re: Thank Goodness No Be Me Tell Tinubu This One (pic) by stacyadams: 11:25pm On Jan 01
Ireportlive:

What ride have politicians taken you. Oluseyi Makinde, Akin Alabi and President Bola Ahmed Tinubu are people I voted Governors, Rep and President and to the best of their capacity they are trying to solve decades of problem them met

You people are making it seem like some Africans are so wicked and bitter they cant accept defeat even for the common greatness of democracy

You serve a fake living dog.
Re: Thank Goodness No Be Me Tell Tinubu This One (pic) by Burgermotors: 11:26pm On Jan 01
If you are not a mad person you must be very close to madness, who is a leader in the first place, if you are a human be bold once in your life and accept the truth your Tinubu has absolutely nothing to offer the early we stop westing our time the better for us all. A lot of family today live below one dollar , I saw a video where market women where showting at tinubu's convoy saying they are hungry, the big question is, Are we going to continue like this
Ireportlive:

Re: Thank Goodness No Be Me Tell Tinubu This One (pic) by pquaver(m): 11:52pm On Jan 01
TokunboCarsOnly:

Sameas u.. The one orthodox doctors saved, do u know the amount the killed or couldn't save?
Re: Thank Goodness No Be Me Tell Tinubu This One (pic) by TokunboCarsOnly: 12:02am On Jan 02
pquaver:

Sameas u.. The one orthodox doctors saved, do u know the amount the killed or couldn't save?

Use your education to rebuke evil, use it to applaud good. I rest my case with you.

Bye.
Re: Thank Goodness No Be Me Tell Tinubu This One (pic) by Ireportlive: 1:01am On Jan 02
stacyadams:

You serve a fake living dog.

Hope your mother is proud of the home training she gave you, calling other people's God, Dog
Re: Thank Goodness No Be Me Tell Tinubu This One (pic) by pquaver(m): 1:21am On Jan 02
TokunboCarsOnly:

Use your education to rebuke evil, use it to applaud good. I rest my case with you.

Bye.

Again apply ur advice to yourself

1 Like

Re: Thank Goodness No Be Me Tell Tinubu This One (pic) by stacyadams: 1:49am On Jan 02
Ireportlive:

Hope your mother is proud of the home training she gave you, calling other people's God, Dog
grin grin maybe ur mother is proud of you wasting her hard earned money on your education...

I repeat you serve a fake living dog
Re: Thank Goodness No Be Me Tell Tinubu This One (pic) by DaTruths: 6:06am On Jan 02
Ireportlive:
Native Doctors have healed millions of human before we got to know about Orthodox medicine. Many Native medicine found its way into modern medicine

Unfortunately Tinubu is an Igbudu like Native doctor, scam.

He can't heal nada, its only his structure of criminality he cares about while he plunges the country into agony.
Re: Thank Goodness No Be Me Tell Tinubu This One (pic) by Ireportlive: 6:52am On Jan 02
DaTruths:

Unfortunately Tinubu is an Igbudu like Native doctor, scam.

He can't heal nada, its only his structure of criminality he cares about while he plunges the country into agony.

I wonder what makes you this pessimistic and negative about Tinubu, same Tinubu of Lagos

(1) (2) (Reply)

Suspected Boko Haram Agent Arrested In Ibadan / Shootout At Lawanson: NURTW Crisis Worsens / If You Are GEJ, Can You Sack This Beutiful Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.