Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? (88849 Views)

Natasha Crown: I Want To Have The World’s Biggest Bum" / Who Is Star Delguidice? Lady With Bum Implants Unable To Sit Down (see Photos) / Nigerian Man Steps Out In Bum Shorts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by Elsueno: 10:49am On Jun 03, 2022

That's obviously for gays or those with a tendency for pervasion. I see no reason why u would be walking around with pant as a ground a## man

1 Like

Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by Ashley86400: 10:50am On Jun 03, 2022
Shalommy:
They all look gayish not normal. Chaii.

Lol, until they jam you inside room and Bleep your brains out. .see this one o
Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by Boyooosa(m): 10:52am On Jun 03, 2022
The fourth one is da future grin
Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by Johel(m): 10:53am On Jun 03, 2022
siofra:
grin

They're called hoochie daddy shorts. Very popular among Americans.

Can't wait for this trend to reach Nigeria grin

For gays.
Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by Richy4(m): 10:53am On Jun 03, 2022
Ofadaman:
If u have good legs, why not,

which one is good legs.. You mean if one is not crippled lipsrsealed
Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by Akanaz(m): 10:53am On Jun 03, 2022
I can see some niggas calling these niggas wearing the mini short feminine and weak. Those niggas ain't weak! They rocking that short to flaunt their healthy looking laps.

2 Likes

Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by Aarenasbaba(m): 10:54am On Jun 03, 2022
My daddy go flog me if I use this
Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 03, 2022
This is some gay shit men

1 Like

Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by KingDash: 10:55am On Jun 03, 2022
Agreed.. I hate gay niggas, faber come see you brothers
Bahamas95:
Any man that wears this rubbish in Nigeria should be stoned to death.

1 Like

Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by Killermamba: 10:56am On Jun 03, 2022
siofra:
grin

finally gay men don drop fashion line

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by Teejay13(m): 10:56am On Jun 03, 2022
Make I hear say naija guys no emulate this one lol.

By the way no be timaya, I dey see over there�
Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by Unshackled: 10:57am On Jun 03, 2022
siofra:
grin

for idle classless men
Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by fredoooooo: 10:58am On Jun 03, 2022
NEVER ... see yams and potatoes grin cheesy
Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by IMAliyu2: 10:58am On Jun 03, 2022
No skipping leg day.
Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by Elsueno: 10:59am On Jun 03, 2022
Akanaz:
I can see some niggas calling these niggas wearing the mini short feminine and weak. Those niggas ain't weak! They rocking that short to flaunt their healthy looking laps.

WTH, nigga u is gay, only women worry about thier "healthy looking laps" & seek to actively flaunt it.....Now as man, unless u take it through ur a## hole, you should not be seen causally walking around in those pants

2 Likes

Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by MrBroke(m): 11:01am On Jun 03, 2022
I can't imagine myself putting that on. Weird to me but everybody gat what they like
Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by Jeffy1206(m): 11:02am On Jun 03, 2022
The last one tho grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by Unshackled: 11:04am On Jun 03, 2022
czarr:
The powers that be are interested in normalizing femininity in men. Because if that is achieved, real men who would stand up to face them when they start their real agendas would be interested in how they look in the mirror, docile, less aggressive and less confrontational.

20 years ago if you came out and told men that they have to take a vaccine if not they wouldn't be able to travel, and they should lock themselves at home and not come out, there'd be a civil war for sure bevy rugged testosterone filled men would confront those powers, because that's just what men do. But they are creating a world where masculinity is demonized and called toxic.

The so called feminist who support the war on masculinity should know that a time will come when they would need men to be masculine and aggressive to stand against the agenda of the powers that be and those men would rather be in front of the mirror trying to get a perfect eyebrow.
you were raised and bred well.

Many in Africa don't even know there's a long term agenda going on. Especially the mentally epileptic feminists and their male pushovers.

They think feminism is just female right movement.

2 Likes

Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by casualobserver: 11:05am On Jun 03, 2022
siofra:
grin

Awon gay!!!!
Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by Jaysnowkid: 11:07am On Jun 03, 2022
This is bullshit!
Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by jaxxy(m): 11:08am On Jun 03, 2022
siofra:
grin

We are not gay in Nigeria or don't do gay stuff here.

1 Like

Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by ThePlugg(m): 11:12am On Jun 03, 2022
Lol,d last picture got me grin.....wtf?
Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by Acidosis(m): 11:16am On Jun 03, 2022
[quote author=czarr post=113424378]

The so called feminist who support the war on masculinity should know that a time will come when they would need men to be masculine and aggressive to stand against the agenda of the powers that be and those men would rather be in front of the mirror trying to get a perfect eyebrow.

grin grin
Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by BRATISLAVA: 11:18am On Jun 03, 2022
czarr:
The powers that be are interested in normalizing femininity in men. Because if that is achieved, real men who would stand up to face them when they start their real agendas would be interested in how they look in the mirror, docile, less aggressive and less confrontational.

20 years ago if you came out and told men that they have to take a vaccine if not they wouldn't be able to travel, and they should lock themselves at home and not come out, there'd be a civil war for sure bevy rugged testosterone filled men would confront those powers, because that's just what men do. But they are creating a world where masculinity is demonized and called toxic.

What does taking vaccines have to do with feminity in men?

Lol @ rugged testosterone filled men.

It may interest you to know that the world's worst decisions are still being made by people with overwhelming amounts of testosterone in their veins.

You are fantasizing what masculinity would've done in the old glory days of manhood that never even existed. But it's funny. Lol. Rugged hormonal men. Hahaha.

After condemning women, men are following in their footsteps. Women lead, men follow. cheesy grin grin[left][/left]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by Kingnelson9: 11:18am On Jun 03, 2022
The 4th photo got me laughing... cheesy
Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by Abujaexpress: 11:19am On Jun 03, 2022
siofra:
grin

Can you see this grand pa too grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by BRATISLAVA: 11:19am On Jun 03, 2022
Kingnelson9:
The 4th photo got me laughing... cheesy

Very funny set of images.
Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by Ropostic120(m): 11:20am On Jun 03, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
Yeah, among feminine men and weak men

Let the redpillers begin to jump on this thread like mouka foam

One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

Most of them are GAYS

1 Like

Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 03, 2022
pyyxxaro:
So una want make Tinubu de wear this kin knicker abi embarassed

Let Obi-Chuku wear it first naa, so we see how it looks on him.
Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by kunleiky(m): 11:22am On Jun 03, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
Yeah, among feminine men and weak men

Let the redpillers begin to jump on this thread like mouka foam

One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
You really kick people with your rain boot? grin
A kick in the ass will hurt most
Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by ghettochild(m): 11:27am On Jun 03, 2022
Very normal here in South Africa
Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by NoToPile: 11:28am On Jun 03, 2022
This can't happen in Naija now, when I saw shorts I thought it's normal knee length shorts guys wear.

Oluwa gbawa oo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Best Market For Okrika Shoes And Bags / See What A Full Grown Man Wore In Public ( Photo) / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.