Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? (88850 Views)

Natasha Crown: I Want To Have The World’s Biggest Bum" / Who Is Star Delguidice? Lady With Bum Implants Unable To Sit Down (see Photos) / Nigerian Man Steps Out In Bum Shorts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by Originalsly: 11:29am On Jun 03, 2022
Nothing new in America.... nor trending. Straight men just do not wear such shorts ... wear such shorts is to identify as gay.

First pic ... shorts ... gay... platform sandals... gay.
Second pic ... shorts ..gay
Third pic ... sborts.. gay. Platform Converse sneakers... gay.
Fourth pic .. worn out gqy.

Feel free to wear bum shorts and ehmmm ... trend like Americans.
Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by Akanaz(m): 11:31am On Jun 03, 2022
There's no social rule that says niggas can't flaunt what they got!
Elsueno:

WTH, nigga u is gay, only women worry about thier "healthy looking laps" & seek to actively flaunt it.....Now as man, unless u take it through ur a## hole, you should not be seen causally walking around in those pants

1 Like

Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by MeghaneMorgane(f): 11:32am On Jun 03, 2022
This is irritating to see honestly sad

1 Like

Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by edungene7: 11:33am On Jun 03, 2022
baba diz will not be funny for guys with big microphones if the microphone decide to react to some physical expression
Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by PrincewithGod(m): 11:34am On Jun 03, 2022
Demons are really working overtime to corrupt the human race to lowest.

1 Like

Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by Collins4u1(m): 11:36am On Jun 03, 2022
These are not men, just kids that looks too old for their age
Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by Justiceleague1: 11:37am On Jun 03, 2022
Coneheaded structured whitey grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by Awoo88: 11:39am On Jun 03, 2022
God forbid bad things
Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by hermesprogidy(m): 11:39am On Jun 03, 2022
Disgusting!!!
Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by Mummiesboy: 11:40am On Jun 03, 2022
RoyalBlu:
That last pic just made me spill my tea.
I swear that last picture, the man be like slowpoke weh strook wan hit. See yansh like duckfowl own�
Shuo. Okokobioko things shocked
Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by RexTramadol1: 11:41am On Jun 03, 2022
This is crazy
Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by Tzar(m): 11:42am On Jun 03, 2022
Awon werey! Homo MFs!
Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by Dchampion65: 11:44am On Jun 03, 2022
Another satanic fashionista.
Truly roaring lions are on rampage.

1 Like

Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by OgunkeelAllMod: 11:44am On Jun 03, 2022
undecided wetin be dis?? Effeminate, Marine spirit done dey possess boy of nowadays!..from wearing stupid feminine like hairdos to this!omo! I'm so damn glad I no dey this FUKKED up men generation!I be alpha + male with fashion sense and my sense still very much intact!no years like the 80s,90s to early 2000,boys/men from this period (early 2000 upward) are mostly born with cotton wool and indomie for brain matter in their heads undecided..this is fukking despicable..no wonder,many bobrisky likes homo are springing up here and there!

1 Like

Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by lilbarracuda(m): 11:45am On Jun 03, 2022
It's doesn't look gay to me.
If you have strong legs as a guy expo it.
I do more of football and I love my playing pants up my thighs with my socks at shin level.
Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by Fergusleo1: 11:50am On Jun 03, 2022
Wahala be like men way dey wear bum shorts ooooooooooo.
Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by Originalsly: 11:52am On Jun 03, 2022
Bobmarie:

Men are wearing shorts that nobody forced them to, yet it is still fault the fault of women.

Seek help.

With all the hard jeans, long prick and full clothing you all wear here, those foreigners are still a thousand times more masculine than you and brothers that will either hide their joysticks and run when they see the powers that be approach instead of fighting for their rights or collect money from the powers that be while betraying their
brothers. Same men that were and are still being whipped and beaten by white men like women and children.

So rest, African men cannot make a case for masculinity. Na una fear fight pass, Na una cowardly pass. Na una still wan get the biggest mouth, with zero power

Hmmmm ..... this is deep.... can't argue with facts.

1 Like

Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by Ashimiuamuda: 11:53am On Jun 03, 2022
They wear it in Nigeria na. It's just that they will wear trouser/jeans on top grin

1 Like

Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by LadyMessi(f): 12:00pm On Jun 03, 2022
Looks so irritating. Don't just like the dress code.
Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by kals4luv990(m): 12:01pm On Jun 03, 2022
Na today e start?
One bro for my area don dey rock dem shorts already, if only he knows d plan we don dey plan for am eeh grin
Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by zoedew: 12:04pm On Jun 03, 2022
siofra:
grin

They're called hoochie daddy shorts. Very popular among Americans.

Can't wait for this trend to reach Nigeria grin
Depraved humans. This one won't enter my space!
Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by sylve11: 12:08pm On Jun 03, 2022
siofra:
grin

They're called hoochie daddy shorts. Very popular among Americans.

Can't wait for this trend to reach Nigeria grin

Gad damn it! I just dislike seeing this guy. embarassed

What an irritating sight. embarassed cool

1 Like

Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by meobizy(f): 12:09pm On Jun 03, 2022
I’m still waiting for the picture taken in Nigeria. You children can tire me, I no go lie.
Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 12:10pm On Jun 03, 2022
kunleiky:

You really kick people with your rain boot? grin
A kick in the ass will hurt most

Hehehe
I kick to the scrotum will make them blackout

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by valuedrvn: 12:10pm On Jun 03, 2022
I just finished reading an article on how to identify Narcissism and then proceed to get help only for me to stumble on men putting on pants again? So im imagining myself asking my wife is she saw where my "hoochie daddy " pants were. Sad. Guys please read this. https://templescounsel.com/identifying-narcissism-narcissists-are-created-not-born-part-2-of-2/

Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by valuedrvn: 12:12pm On Jun 03, 2022
Meanwhile one solid chick go dey somewhere they slime up unto the nigga dress sense. E sad o.
sylve11:

Gad damn it! I just dislike seeing this guy. embarassed

What an irritating sight. embarassed cool
Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by thorpido(m): 12:16pm On Jun 03, 2022
southsouthking:
OP add graphics please.

Those ones with Sneakers and Agbada or Sneakers and Suit sometimes annoy me not to talk of this disgusting pics.

OP add graphics please.
I thought I was the only one.What's the sense in wearing agbada and sneakers?I saw one full grown guy last week with full native wear and big sneakers.He just looked silly to me.
Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by Yoighaman(m): 12:18pm On Jun 03, 2022
Most of them are GAYbriel.
Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by 27Pushing30: 12:40pm On Jun 03, 2022
You can’t be straight and wear this hell nah…

Forget the “male models” they’re showing here

This is clearly a gay fashion trend like the “low waist” trousers that year lol
Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by Arizoner: 12:44pm On Jun 03, 2022
bukatyne:

The silly look is part of the goal to create weak man who lose their masculine core.

Then weak man can't lead families who have a strong sense of identity.

I cringe!
do you wear bumshort
Re: Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? by uracefriend(m): 12:46pm On Jun 03, 2022
You are wise.
czarr:
The powers that be are interested in normalizing femininity in men. Because if that is achieved, real men who would stand up to face them when they start their real agendas would be interested in how they look in the mirror, docile, less aggressive and less confrontational.

20 years ago if you came out and told men that they have to take a vaccine if not they wouldn't be able to travel, and they should lock themselves at home and not come out, there'd be a civil war for sure bevy rugged testosterone filled men would confront those powers, because that's just what men do. But they are creating a world where masculinity is demonized and called toxic.

The so called feminist who support the war on masculinity should know that a time will come when they would need men to be masculine and aggressive to stand against the agenda of the powers that be and those men would rather be in front of the mirror trying to get a perfect eyebrow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Best Market For Okrika Shoes And Bags / See What A Full Grown Man Wore In Public ( Photo) / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.