Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Reno Omokri To PDP: Bola Tinubu will gets APC Ticket, Don't Under Estimate him - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri To PDP: Bola Tinubu will gets APC Ticket, Don't Under Estimate him (26519 Views)

Fashola: Under Estimate Tinubu's Intelligence At Your Own Peril / Rukayat Shittu: 26-Year-Old Lady Gets APC Ticket For Kwara Assembly / Whoever Gets APC's Presidential Ticket Is In Big Trouble? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri To PDP: Bola Tinubu will gets APC Ticket, Don't Under Estimate him by Germi9: 11:24am On Jun 03, 2022
The man is fighting dirty
Re: Reno Omokri To PDP: Bola Tinubu will gets APC Ticket, Don't Under Estimate him by Igbojew: 11:34am On Jun 03, 2022
Rhino Omokiri so you are done insulting and disgracing yourself thinking you are insulting Peter Obi just to pave way for your master Atiku Abubaka and after Atiku won PDP presidential aspirant you stop dragging Peter Obi and even apologised.Am glad that Peter Obi room the right decision by leaving PDP on time because PDP is dead and buried...............I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Reno Omokri To PDP: Bola Tinubu will gets APC Ticket, Don't Under Estimate him by Deltatoto: 11:39am On Jun 03, 2022
kambili999:
get a life
close ur Toto
Re: Reno Omokri To PDP: Bola Tinubu will gets APC Ticket, Don't Under Estimate him by kambili999(f): 11:40am On Jun 03, 2022
Deltatoto:
close ur Toto
tell that to the women in your life.
Re: Reno Omokri To PDP: Bola Tinubu will gets APC Ticket, Don't Under Estimate him by colestephan86: 11:52am On Jun 03, 2022
brightdocare:
Reno Omokri: The only person that can Threaten The PDP is Tinubu, don't Under Estimate Bola Tinubu, He will Get APC Ticket

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yseGSu2PhM

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CeUZ5xaD0zJ/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Even PDP is praying and fasting everyday for Tinubu not to get the ticket
Re: Reno Omokri To PDP: Bola Tinubu will gets APC Ticket, Don't Under Estimate him by Michaelfucker(m): 11:57am On Jun 03, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
sad He don useless Dapo in Ogun state.Only good luck go help “this one at my back” now.

If Dapo fail sad Wic is 70% possible.

Blame Pa Tee...mbinu sad

If Dapo is not re-elected, then he deserves it.

He is a terrible Governor.
Re: Reno Omokri To PDP: Bola Tinubu will gets APC Ticket, Don't Under Estimate him by McLizbae: 12:01pm On Jun 03, 2022
Charity begins at home. Obi and Wike did not have full home support and that's why they are no where to be found in PDP.
SoftP:
TALKING TRASH

U think yoruba delegates alone can clinch him that ticket’ funny confused Man
Re: Reno Omokri To PDP: Bola Tinubu will gets APC Ticket, Don't Under Estimate him by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 03, 2022
HELLO MODERATORS, (OAM4J Mynd44)

AS A YOUTUBER WE SOURCE FOR CONTENTS EVERYDAY AND NIGHT HAVING SLEEPLESS NIGHT.

I MADE THIS POST ORIGINALLY, WHY REMOVE MY YOUTUBE LINK FROM MY POST?

I UNDERSTAND YOU ARE DOING YOUR JOB, BUT I POSTED THIS NEWS FIRST.

NOW YOU GIVE MY HARDWORK TO SOMEBODY ELSE

NO ENCOURAGEMENT

THIS IS INJUSTICE.

PLEASE � UNDERSTAND ME SITUATION AND DO THE NEEDFUL THANKS

Reno Omokri Tell PDP, Don't Under Estimate Bola Tinubu, He Will Gets APC Ticket
Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93aGC8DU630
Re: Reno Omokri To PDP: Bola Tinubu will gets APC Ticket, Don't Under Estimate him by winterfell007(m): 12:18pm On Jun 03, 2022
Sultty:
At least he sees the writing in the wall, i'm not a fan of bola tinubu but if we all demonize him for obi, I think we are doing him more good than harm and making him popular. The devil u know is far better than the angel u don't know. I'm not from Anambra neither have I lived there before so I can't say much about obi, but I've lived all my life in Lagos until like 3 years back and can say something about tinubu. I don't see any contestant across all parties good enough for Nigeria but if I should choose a fairer defect I'll choose tinubu

Someone who bodly order to two bullion vans to arrive at his residence at Burdillion, is the person you want me to entrust the treasury of the country? I rather waste my vote than vote for Tinubu. Either Obi or Osinbajo will have my votes. I more inclined to even support Obi at least, people can attest to prudent nature, you can trust him with people's wealth.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri To PDP: Bola Tinubu will gets APC Ticket, Don't Under Estimate him by Sultty(m): 12:58pm On Jun 03, 2022
ikpumbe:

You are lying... Come out from your shell and spair us all these shits
goodluck on who u entrust ur vote with. I don't need to be told that they are all political defects, don't even let me dig deeper into PO'S seeming angelic looks. None of them is clean. Yesterday tinubu goofed at abeokuta and on a reasonable note, did he lie? Mr bullion van 2015/2019 for buhari, abiodun the guy Amosun has almost displaced and ready to deny him from being governor,aregbesola,oyetola.... That's Nigerian politics for u. He's a defect no doubt but worth d risk
Re: Reno Omokri To PDP: Bola Tinubu will gets APC Ticket, Don't Under Estimate him by ViceGovernor: 1:03pm On Jun 03, 2022
dont know how true it is but I heard atiku is a major shareholder in a generator company in China
kayuseful:

Yeah.. That's how someone that understands power talks

To even increase what we generate will take him an average of 4years

So no politician can unilaterally "fix" power.

Your job is to generate more, transmit and distribute the same, which will in turn ensure people begin to go close to 24hr supply

The uninterrupted power we're craving, if Nigeria devotes a quarter of her budget for power only, we still won't get there in 4years

But let's vote the owner of Mikano Generator and then fast and pray that we have light
Vote a man who believes in open grazing, and then hire clerics to pray for protection for our farmlands
Re: Reno Omokri To PDP: Bola Tinubu will gets APC Ticket, Don't Under Estimate him by vickydevoka(m): 1:05pm On Jun 03, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Peter Obi won my loyalty the day he said ,AM NOT PROMISING TO FIX ELECTRICITY IN 6months but at least we can increase what we generate,that’s some level of sincerity not those telling us that they will fix power and crush boko haram in 6 months
If you are agbro in Lagos or tinibu boy will u like to fix Nigeria. Nigerians that are voting for Peter obi are the ones abroad who has seen a working environment n compare it to that of Nigeria. All Nigerians are one in diaspora. That's y u see people going for Peter obi no matter what. Don't forget nothing went down in regards to price of goods during buhari. Peter obi will definitely bring price of good down. He will just open border finish. Since our GDP is not boasting the economy
Re: Reno Omokri To PDP: Bola Tinubu will gets APC Ticket, Don't Under Estimate him by chinchum(m): 1:19pm On Jun 03, 2022
This is someone who understands political mathematics and chemistry.

The election is beyond social media delusion.

Tinubu is a perfect blend of a politician and an intellectual. It is rare to find Nigerian politicians with the other.

The immediate hurdle is the primaries. Real Politicking will start to unfold soon after.
Re: Reno Omokri To PDP: Bola Tinubu will gets APC Ticket, Don't Under Estimate him by Preciousgift120(f): 1:34pm On Jun 03, 2022
Tinubu will win the primaries, it's obviously a known fact.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri To PDP: Bola Tinubu will gets APC Ticket, Don't Under Estimate him by highness25(m): 2:22pm On Jun 03, 2022
SoftP:
TALKING TRASH

U think yoruba delegates alone can clinch him that ticket’ funny confused Man
But people in the North are following him na
Re: Reno Omokri To PDP: Bola Tinubu will gets APC Ticket, Don't Under Estimate him by ChikezieU(m): 2:55pm On Jun 03, 2022
Sultty:
At least he sees the writing in the wall, i'm not a fan of bola tinubu but if we all demonize him for obi, I think we are doing him more good than harm and making him popular. The devil u know is far better than the angel u don't know. I'm not from Anambra neither have I lived there before so I can't say much about obi, but I've lived all my life in Lagos until like 3 years back and can say something about tinubu. I don't see any contestant across all parties good enough for Nigeria but if I should choose a fairer defect I'll choose tinubu
then you have no business commenting on National issues since all you know is what's is happing in Lagos... Double mouth
Re: Reno Omokri To PDP: Bola Tinubu will gets APC Ticket, Don't Under Estimate him by akins088(m): 3:19pm On Jun 03, 2022
Mr graduate and Mr wise, please bring your candidate forward. In you are a graduate, then you need to be checked.
Mokason288:

I know you are not a graduate

If you are, then you are very very fooooooolish

Nigeria can not afford to make another mistake in 2023

Your candidate lacks integrity to handle Nigeria’s problems
Re: Reno Omokri To PDP: Bola Tinubu will gets APC Ticket, Don't Under Estimate him by Kingspin(m): 3:48pm On Jun 03, 2022
Reno look smart, knowing full well Atiku will overcome Tinubu.
Re: Reno Omokri To PDP: Bola Tinubu will gets APC Ticket, Don't Under Estimate him by SugarGirl44(f): 4:38pm On Jun 03, 2022
lakezone67:

So just that won your loyalty?

Na mumu man na.
Such a mediocre!
Re: Reno Omokri To PDP: Bola Tinubu will gets APC Ticket, Don't Under Estimate him by tonididdy(m): 4:42pm On Jun 03, 2022
This idiot Reno is trying so hard to return to Nigeria.

Today's na tinibu, tomorrow na atiku grin
Re: Reno Omokri To PDP: Bola Tinubu will gets APC Ticket, Don't Under Estimate him by Augustenite(m): 4:50pm On Jun 03, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
Tinubu's latest rants shows that he already knows he will lose.

Ranting is a sign that reality has dawned on you.

He should just beg Peter Obi to pick him as VP since he has the experience.

Peter Obi no fit become Nigeria President.
Re: Reno Omokri To PDP: Bola Tinubu will gets APC Ticket, Don't Under Estimate him by maxlev1: 10:12pm On Jun 03, 2022
This is just a sarcasm!
He doesn't mean it.
Re: Reno Omokri To PDP: Bola Tinubu will gets APC Ticket, Don't Under Estimate him by Tundex911: 6:01am On Jun 04, 2022
Remo ode man, whereas your boss share dollars before winning the pdp picking...

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh
Re: Reno Omokri To PDP: Bola Tinubu will gets APC Ticket, Don't Under Estimate him by DownChelsea(f): 2:48pm On Jun 04, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate Confirms Olukoyede As EFCC Chair, Shehu As NSIP CEO / "I Didn't Fight With Adeosun On A Plane" - Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Fake Video / Bishop Arrested In Warri For Sponsoring Avengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.