Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,988 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Reno Omokri To PDP: Bola Tinubu will gets APC Ticket, Don't Under Estimate him - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri To PDP: Bola Tinubu will gets APC Ticket, Don't Under Estimate him (26534 Views)

Fashola: Under Estimate Tinubu's Intelligence At Your Own Peril / Rukayat Shittu: 26-Year-Old Lady Gets APC Ticket For Kwara Assembly / Whoever Gets APC's Presidential Ticket Is In Big Trouble? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri To PDP: Bola Tinubu will gets APC Ticket, Don't Under Estimate him by Wildngent: 9:59am On Jun 03, 2022
Reno is only paying lip service. He knows deep in his mind that Atiku would defeat Tinubu 10 times on a Monday through Sunday. What PDP in Atiku is afraid of is a Candidate that can truly appeal to a larger electorate comprising of the downtrodden as well as influence better pacts to truly test elitists. Jonathan did it, but got overwhelmed by an elitist cabinet, Buhari did it, but it would take him more than just 8 years to have it rejigged and would likely need a trusted successor.

Atiku et Tinubu are both political power brokers that have built their solid followership through diverted common wealth. An articulate and strategic political showman can ouster these ambitions but we all know what such characters would usually resort to. It a game to win at all cost even by cheating. Anyone who's selling the strengthening of institutions and exposing the ignorance of northern liabilities, would not be good markets for neither Atiku of PDP nor Tinubu of the APC.
Re: Reno Omokri To PDP: Bola Tinubu will gets APC Ticket, Don't Under Estimate him by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 03, 2022
HELLO MODERATOR, (OAM4J Mynd44)
I UNDERSTAND YOU ARE DOING YOUR JOB BUT I POSTED THIS NEWS FIRST

WHY REMOVE MY YOUTUBE LINK?

THIS IS INJUSTICE.

PLEASE � UNDERSTAND MY SITUATION AT DO THE NEEDFUL THANKS

Reno Omokri Tell PDP, Don't Under Estimate Bola Tinubu, He Will Gets APC Ticket
Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93aGC8DU630
Re: Reno Omokri To PDP: Bola Tinubu will gets APC Ticket, Don't Under Estimate him by Reality3080: 10:00am On Jun 03, 2022
DownChelsea:

Explain what Peter Obi has got to do with IPOB .

We are listening
the electorates will explain better to u
Re: Reno Omokri To PDP: Bola Tinubu will gets APC Ticket, Don't Under Estimate him by Proudlyomonna: 10:00am On Jun 03, 2022
Talkative angry
Why not face your own pdthief and let them face their own apcheat undecided
Re: Reno Omokri To PDP: Bola Tinubu will gets APC Ticket, Don't Under Estimate him by Deltatoto: 10:03am On Jun 03, 2022
kambili999:
honorable for yourself and the people you are deceiving. You don't exist to me. So get lost
don’t allow pride to make u lose out.I don’t want to mention my name if I do u will be blaming your village ppl for this lost opportunity.Do the needful lad
Re: Reno Omokri To PDP: Bola Tinubu will gets APC Ticket, Don't Under Estimate him by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 03, 2022

THIS IS INJUSTICE.

Watch video

Re: Reno Omokri To PDP: Bola Tinubu will gets APC Ticket, Don't Under Estimate him by sukkot: 10:04am On Jun 03, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Peter Obi won my loyalty the day he said ,AM NOT PROMISING TO FIX ELECTRICITY IN 6months but at least we can increase what we generate, that’s some level of sincerity not those telling us that they will fix power and crush boko haram in 6 months
but what you are not understandng is that Peter Obi is promising mediocrity with that statement. you see the problem of Nigeria is not GENERATION OF ELECTRICITY because we supply electricity to like 4 countries in africa. so those other guys who say they can solve the problem in 6 months know that this is a problem of purposeful sabotage ( so atiku can sell generators ) and not generation and they truly know that problem can be solved in less than months if they want to . and so peter obi was just talking trash with reference to that point he made
Re: Reno Omokri To PDP: Bola Tinubu will gets APC Ticket, Don't Under Estimate him by casualobserver: 10:04am On Jun 03, 2022
omoredia:
Tinubu is too desperate. He should learn from history. These his unguarded utterances will be used against him.

#supportomoredia4president

Is anything he said false?
Re: Reno Omokri To PDP: Bola Tinubu will gets APC Ticket, Don't Under Estimate him by jaxxy(m): 10:05am On Jun 03, 2022
Reno doesn't know anything. That's why Jonathan did poorly snd he kept quiet
Re: Reno Omokri To PDP: Bola Tinubu will gets APC Ticket, Don't Under Estimate him by Slynation(m): 10:08am On Jun 03, 2022
Okoroawusa:

The topics were not opened by the mods. Even you can change it by posting different topics of your choice.
I have been there too long to know about that, but they are incharge of pushing it to FP to garner more audience
Re: Reno Omokri To PDP: Bola Tinubu will gets APC Ticket, Don't Under Estimate him by kambili999(f): 10:08am On Jun 03, 2022
Deltatoto:
don’t allow pride to make u lose out.I don’t want to mention my name if I do u will be blaming your village ppl for this lost opportunity.Do the needful lad
get a life

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri To PDP: Bola Tinubu will gets APC Ticket, Don't Under Estimate him by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 03, 2022

THIS IS INJUSTICE.
THIS IS INJUSTICE
THIS IS INJUSTICE

Watch video

Re: Reno Omokri To PDP: Bola Tinubu will gets APC Ticket, Don't Under Estimate him by Dapson73(m): 10:14am On Jun 03, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
Tinubu's latest rants shows that he already knows he will lose.

Ranting is a sign that reality has dawned on you.

He should just beg Peter Obi to pick him as VP since he has the experience.

Do you have brain at all ?
Re: Reno Omokri To PDP: Bola Tinubu will gets APC Ticket, Don't Under Estimate him by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 03, 2022

THIS IS INJUSTICE.

Watch video

Re: Reno Omokri To PDP: Bola Tinubu will gets APC Ticket, Don't Under Estimate him by mrtheo33: 10:15am On Jun 03, 2022
Where is Keyamo? Has he Japa?

Lauretta nko
Re: Reno Omokri To PDP: Bola Tinubu will gets APC Ticket, Don't Under Estimate him by DoggoneDogg: 10:16am On Jun 03, 2022
Dapson73:

Do you have brain at all ?

No sir, but I am not ranting like Tinubu. grin
Re: Reno Omokri To PDP: Bola Tinubu will gets APC Ticket, Don't Under Estimate him by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 03, 2022

THIS IS INJUSTICE.

Watch video

Re: Reno Omokri To PDP: Bola Tinubu will gets APC Ticket, Don't Under Estimate him by PericomaNwankwo: 10:19am On Jun 03, 2022
[quote][/quote]
Re: Reno Omokri To PDP: Bola Tinubu will gets APC Ticket, Don't Under Estimate him by PericomaNwankwo: 10:20am On Jun 03, 2022
Reno Omokri is like a baby atheist. He must have been a poor mathematics student. Keep this video for reference the day he will say something that totally contradicts this. Btw, who is underestimating BAT?? When did PDP do that?
Re: Reno Omokri To PDP: Bola Tinubu will gets APC Ticket, Don't Under Estimate him by Upworkwriter007(f): 10:21am On Jun 03, 2022
Armaggedon:
Rhino omo ale jati jati doesnt even take himself serious
I'll start taking him serious. I disagreed with him on the Atiku issue, now my eyes don clear.
Re: Reno Omokri To PDP: Bola Tinubu will gets APC Ticket, Don't Under Estimate him by dontizzo: 10:25am On Jun 03, 2022
I see Yahaya Bello dislodging them all. That's the secret successor of President Muhammadu Buhari. Aisha and Bello are close pals...this is the discussion of the oza room bwtn bubu and Aisha...just passing.. grin
Re: Reno Omokri To PDP: Bola Tinubu will gets APC Ticket, Don't Under Estimate him by jaxxy(m): 10:34am On Jun 03, 2022
TriCee:
Ok, gradually, Reno is tilting and eating up his own vomits. He is clearly more of Tinubu supporter than a PDP person.

But then, na true he talk.

He wants Pdp to win. He knows if APC picks tinubu pdp gas automatically won. grin

Criminal
Re: Reno Omokri To PDP: Bola Tinubu will gets APC Ticket, Don't Under Estimate him by toujurs: 10:37am On Jun 03, 2022
This reno, sometimes looses it
Re: Reno Omokri To PDP: Bola Tinubu will gets APC Ticket, Don't Under Estimate him by DeleTaller: 10:38am On Jun 03, 2022
omoredia:
Tinubu is too desperate. He should learn from history. These his unguarded utterances will be used against him.

#supportomoredia4president

for me I see no desperation but speaking the language Buhari will understand.. Bubu is a deceptive man and he needs someone that can face him like Tinubu is doing. Tinubu knows he has nothing to criminalise him that is why he is bold to say things and this is another angle for people to see that Tinubu is not what people foolishly believe about him.
now this is the game.... if the federal government think Tinubu is a thief and and they can't trust him in Aso Rock... they should file charges against him for all dubious names people call him and send him to jail ..at least he won't have their ticket..

As for Tinubu that already knows he has nothing to hide should continue with this energy and remain focus.. we need a strong and harsh president in nigeria to move our economy forward. I don't expect Tinubu to fold arms and be looking while some few people rubbish his efforts... a man that renders support when support is needed should be given support whenever the needs arise..

Buhari has forgotten the past and like every other Nigerian has also forgotten how PDP dealt with Buhari with court processes having lost elections 3 good times and yes he cried on national TV that PDP has secure nigeria and there is no way anyone can defeat them... not until he met with Tinubu and support was rendered... Bubu for many times when visiting lagos would not sleep in any hotel but Tinubu house and eat only in Tinubu house.. he said he does not trust anyone and that is why he eat and sleep in Tinubu house because he knows only Tinubu got his back.... what more do u need from a good man?

Buhari wanted Tinubu as his running mate and yes it was Saraki that worked against that move for his own ambition... Tinubu let go and offered Osinbajo... what more do you expect from a man?

Let Buhari swear that he does not know that Tinubu also wishes to become president? sure he does ....but what more can you expect from an ingrate man? Tinubu has realised all their moves and won't fold arms but ready for the battle... the worse that will happen is to deny him ticket by stopping primaries election...he would pull out ACN...

This means APC will lose at the federal but Tinubu will retain some states... indirectly ACN will work to assist PDP.

Reno Omokri has seen things and he knows Tinubu might get APC ticket hence he is warning the PDP before time.
Re: Reno Omokri To PDP: Bola Tinubu will gets APC Ticket, Don't Under Estimate him by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 03, 2022
I POST THIS UPDATE FIRST

HELLO MODERATORS, (OAM4J Mynd44)

I UNDERSTAND YOU ARE DOING YOUR JOB, BUT I POSTED THIS NEWS FIRST.

AS A YOUTUBER WE SOURCE FOR CONTENTS EVERYDAY AND NIGHT HAVING SLEEPLESS NIGHT.

WHY REMOVE MY YOUTUBE LINK FROM MY POST?

NOW YOU GIVE MY HARDWORK TO SOMEBODY ELSE

NO ENCOURAGEMENT

THIS IS INJUSTICE.

PLEASE � UNDERSTAND MY SITUATION AND DO THE NEEDFUL THANKS

Watch video

Re: Reno Omokri To PDP: Bola Tinubu will gets APC Ticket, Don't Under Estimate him by Kindledlight(m): 10:51am On Jun 03, 2022
IjawRep:
Tinubu should be the President of Oduduwa.
Not Nigeria.
So that Yorubas can have a taste of the medicine they are sending to others.

I have been avoiding your comments on other threads but let me reply you here, no matter the part of Nigeria you come from, be south east or south south, you have never and you will never have this man that governed his state so well when he was a governor.

If you have mention his name.

Thank you.
Re: Reno Omokri To PDP: Bola Tinubu will gets APC Ticket, Don't Under Estimate him by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 03, 2022

NO ENCOURAGEMENT

THIS IS INJUSTICE.

Watch video

Re: Reno Omokri To PDP: Bola Tinubu will gets APC Ticket, Don't Under Estimate him by perrychemical: 11:03am On Jun 03, 2022
brightdocare:
I POST THIS UPDATE FIRST

NO ENCOURAGEMENT

THIS IS INJUSTICE.

Watch video

I totally agreed that if Tinubu is not given APC ticket, the whole election will just be a walkover for Atiku. Even PDP will not want Tinubu to be given APC ticket.
Re: Reno Omokri To PDP: Bola Tinubu will gets APC Ticket, Don't Under Estimate him by DrAkpa(m): 11:09am On Jun 03, 2022
Reality3080:
A vote for Igbo is a vote for nnamdi kanu n he will wipe all of us away like he said in many of his broadcasts

Of course, you and your types deserve what nnamdi kanu vowed to do and it shall come to pass
Re: Reno Omokri To PDP: Bola Tinubu will gets APC Ticket, Don't Under Estimate him by Donshegxy10(m): 11:14am On Jun 03, 2022
SoftP:
TALKING TRASH

U think yoruba delegates alone can clinch him that ticket’ funny confused Man

So you think TINUBU is banking on the support of yorubas?

Let them hold primary first and see things for yourself.

Why are buhari and his aspirants running away from primary?
Re: Reno Omokri To PDP: Bola Tinubu will gets APC Ticket, Don't Under Estimate him by ikpumbe(m): 11:16am On Jun 03, 2022
Sultty:
At least he sees the writing in the wall, i'm not a fan of bola tinubu but if we all demonize him for obi, I think we are doing him more good than harm and making him popular. The devil u know is far better than the angel u don't know. I'm not from Anambra neither have I lived there before so I can't say much about obi, but I've lived all my life in Lagos until like 3 years back and can say something about tinubu. I don't see any contestant across all parties good enough for Nigeria but if I should choose a fairer defect I'll choose tinubu

You are lying... Come out from your shell and spair us all these shits

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Shares Wrappers To Women In Ayetoro Kogi State (Video) / 2015: Merger Parties Pick Buhari / Corrupt Nigerians Fighting Me With Stolen Wealth, Buhari Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.