Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

APC Primary: The Governors Who Met With VP Osinbajo Last Night Revealed! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Primary: The Governors Who Met With VP Osinbajo Last Night Revealed! (4663 Views)

Top List Of Former Governors Who Left High Domestic Debts For Successors (Photo) / Moment Akpabio Was Stopped From Using Same Door With VP Shettima In Aso Rock-VID / Lists Of Nigeria Governors Who Have Range Rover Sentinel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Primary: The Governors Who Met With VP Osinbajo Last Night Revealed! by bakaredc: 9:30am On Jun 03, 2022
Recall that the Vice President was reported to have met with some 5 APC Governors and the APC National Chairman last night at his official residence, the identities of The Governors have now been revealed.
Governors of Ekiti , Ebonyi, Gombe, Nasarrawa and interestingly Governor of Ogun State who was yesterday evening publicly humiliated by Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu during a consultation meeting with Ogun State delegates.

The meeting according to an aide of the Vice President was to see how some aspirants can step down for him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Primary: The Governors Who Met With VP Osinbajo Last Night Revealed! by Zonefree(m): 9:31am On Jun 03, 2022
I'm beginning to love this Ogun State Governor. He clearly told Tinubu when Ogun delegates get to Abuja, they will do the "right" thing. grin grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Primary: The Governors Who Met With VP Osinbajo Last Night Revealed! by Joezinho: 9:35am On Jun 03, 2022
In my opinion, Professor Osinbajo is the only credible candidate that the APC have at the moment. If they miss him, they miss out completely. I guess they realize this. Even though i am not a fan of APC, but If Osinbajo emerges as the flag bearer he will get my vote. It should not be about party but individual candidates who are sincere with good intentions.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Primary: The Governors Who Met With VP Osinbajo Last Night Revealed! by pyyxxaro: 9:37am On Jun 03, 2022
On Oko Remi’s testes and Scrotum I stand cool

10 Likes

Re: APC Primary: The Governors Who Met With VP Osinbajo Last Night Revealed! by APCnaPDP: 9:37am On Jun 03, 2022
Tinubu is playing politics of anger and hatred together with his asslicking supporters on nairaland. Una eyes go soon open by Monday, una go cry.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Primary: The Governors Who Met With VP Osinbajo Last Night Revealed! by iCauseTrouble: 9:39am On Jun 03, 2022
grin
Re: APC Primary: The Governors Who Met With VP Osinbajo Last Night Revealed! by helinues: 9:41am On Jun 03, 2022
Even for the fact that Fayemi is one of the presidential aspirants, he has been indirectly campaigning for Osinbajo than himself..

Possibly one of the people to step down before the primary

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Primary: The Governors Who Met With VP Osinbajo Last Night Revealed! by Dreamhighnow(m): 9:43am On Jun 03, 2022
Give me Osinbajo and I will vote APC

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Primary: The Governors Who Met With VP Osinbajo Last Night Revealed! by Nigerialabalaba: 10:01am On Jun 03, 2022
Dreamhighnow:
so atiku go face a featherweight politician grin

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: The Governors Who Met With VP Osinbajo Last Night Revealed! by heendrix(m): 10:06am On Jun 03, 2022
I wonder why anyone in the first place would think Tinubu stand a chance cuz ever since Tinubu came out I knew Nigga was heading towards disgrace and public embarrassment

Osinbajo is the man for the job and with time Peter obi would have no choice but to support him to

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Primary: The Governors Who Met With VP Osinbajo Last Night Revealed! by Parachoko: 10:08am On Jun 03, 2022
Dreamhighnow:
Osinbanjo would lose against Atiku before 1pm.

If nah by competence Nigerians dey vote, Buhari would have lost in 2019.

5 Likes

Re: APC Primary: The Governors Who Met With VP Osinbajo Last Night Revealed! by bakaredc: 10:08am On Jun 03, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
so atiku go face a featherweight politician grin
Need I remind you that it is not delegates who will be voting in a general election, perhaps you guys are overestimating Atiku, many factors worked for him in 2019, Kwankwanso and Obi, APC will have am easy ride with an Osinbajo as their flag bearer, many will vote his Person. Whether we believe it or not, many Nigerians across ethnic and party lines have a soft spot for Osinbajo. Something Tinubu lacks.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Primary: The Governors Who Met With VP Osinbajo Last Night Revealed! by heendrix(m): 10:11am On Jun 03, 2022
Parachoko:
Osinbanjo would lose before 1pm.

PDP handed over softly to APC 30% chance of winning the next poll without campaign the moment they allowed Peter Obi leaves but with Atiku being PDP flag bearer who ever APC field is 30% ahead of PDP, let me no remind you Tinubu is heading for a public disgrace

6 Likes

Re: APC Primary: The Governors Who Met With VP Osinbajo Last Night Revealed! by Nigerialabalaba: 10:12am On Jun 03, 2022
bakaredc:

Need I remind you that it is not delegates who will be voting in a general election, perhaps you guys are overestimating Atiku, many factors worked for him in 2019, Kwankwanso and Obi, APC will have am easy ride with an Osinbajo as their flag bearer, many will vote his Person. Whether we believe it or not, many Nigerians across ethnic and party lines have a soft spot for Osinbajo. Something Tinubu lacks.
olodo.
omo ibo ,na delegates go vote for primary and if u no fit get delegate u be featherweight and go lose whether na primary or general. APC go collect defeat except dem use Tinubu. take am to d bank.

3 Likes

Re: APC Primary: The Governors Who Met With VP Osinbajo Last Night Revealed! by bakaredc: 10:21am On Jun 03, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

olodo.
omo ibo ,na delegates go vote for primary and if u no fit get delegate u be featherweight and go lose whether na primary or general. APC go collect defeat except dem use Tinubu. take am to d bank.
Lols..me olodo?

If you are intelligent u will know there is a difference between general election and party primary election and I was referring to "general election" which you were talking about in the post I quoted

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Primary: The Governors Who Met With VP Osinbajo Last Night Revealed! by Parachoko: 10:22am On Jun 03, 2022
heendrix:

PDP handed over softly to APC 30% chance of winning the next poll without campaign the moment they allowed Peter Obi leaves but with Atiku being PDP flag bearer who ever APC field is 30% ahead of PDP, let me no remind you Tinubu is heading for a public disgrace
Yes you are right, if the APC holds a free and fair primary election, the losers will support the winner. But if a candidate like Osinbanjo is impose on the party, the APC will lose before 1pm on election day. Is just going to be an easy ride for Atiku, because he will not just defeat Osinbanjo in the North West, North East and North Central, he will defeat Osinbanjo and Peter Obi in the South West, South South and South East. Peter Obi might even step down for Atiku.

If Nigerians vote base on performance, Buhari would have lost in 2019.

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: The Governors Who Met With VP Osinbajo Last Night Revealed! by Nigerialabalaba: 10:26am On Jun 03, 2022
bakaredc:

Lols..me olodo?

If you are intelligent u will know there is a difference between general election and party primary election and I was referring to "general election" which you were talking about in the post I quoted

omo ibo, u be olodo sey. no be primary u must first win b4 general? if u no fit win ur party primary, how u wan win general if u no rig like obj did for yardua

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: The Governors Who Met With VP Osinbajo Last Night Revealed! by lecowas: 10:27am On Jun 03, 2022
Parachoko:
Yes you are right, if the APC holds a free and fair primary election, the losers will support the winner. But if a candidate like Osinbanjo is impose on the party, the APC will lose before 1pm on election day. Is just going to be an easy ride for Atiku, because he will not just defeat Osinbanjo in the North West, North East and North Central, he will defeat Osinbanjo and Peter Obi in the South West, South South and South East. Peter Obi might even step down for Atiku.

If Nigerians vote base on performance, Buhari would have lost in 2019.

Lol. Set awon political analysts. Osinbajo has more national appeal than anyone contesting. Know this and know peace. O ti zeh!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Primary: The Governors Who Met With VP Osinbajo Last Night Revealed! by Agwotulumbe(f): 10:31am On Jun 03, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

omo ibo, u be olodo sey. no be primary u must first win b4 general? if u no fit win ur party primary, how u wan win general if u no rig like obj did for yardua
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: The Governors Who Met With VP Osinbajo Last Night Revealed! by Parachoko: 10:33am On Jun 03, 2022
lecowas:

Lol. Set awon political analysts. Osinbajo has more national appeal than anyone contesting. Know this and know peace. O ti zeh!
Osinbanjo will lose against Atiku before 1pm on the election day.

Osinbanjo that his needing an annointing oil to become the presidential candidate of the APC.

2 Likes

Re: APC Primary: The Governors Who Met With VP Osinbajo Last Night Revealed! by Unzerious: 10:49am On Jun 03, 2022
pyyxxaro:
On Oko Remi’s testes and Scrotum I stand cool

Comrade with dis ya Bata Squashed Balls for Breakfast.

2 Likes

Re: APC Primary: The Governors Who Met With VP Osinbajo Last Night Revealed! by lecowas: 10:50am On Jun 03, 2022
Parachoko:

Osinbanjo that his needing an annointing oil to become the presidential candidate of the APC.

Even Tinubu needs that anointing. Forget, anybody that Buhari supports will win convincingly in the north. The love for Buhari is beyond politics.

For people to still listen to someone despite his failures says a lot

2 Likes

Re: APC Primary: The Governors Who Met With VP Osinbajo Last Night Revealed! by OBALOLA55(m): 10:53am On Jun 03, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

olodo.
LALASTICLALA MYND44

RULE NUMBER 2

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: The Governors Who Met With VP Osinbajo Last Night Revealed! by Parachoko: 10:53am On Jun 03, 2022
lecowas:

Even Tinubu needs that anointing. Forget, anybody that Buhari supports will win convincingly in the north. The love for Buhari is beyond politics.

For people to still listen to someone despite his failures says a lot
So if he is not going to give the annointing to Tinubu, his annointed candidate should meet Tinubu at the primary election.

2 Likes

Re: APC Primary: The Governors Who Met With VP Osinbajo Last Night Revealed! by OBALOLA55(m): 10:55am On Jun 03, 2022
Parachoko:

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO ACTIVATE YPUR PARACLOXNEAR1 BOT

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: The Governors Who Met With VP Osinbajo Last Night Revealed! by lecowas: 10:55am On Jun 03, 2022
Parachoko:
So if he is not going to give the annointing to Tinubu, his annointed candidate should meet Tinubu at the primary election.

Yeah. U're right but with his latest outburst, u will see many northerners leaving his camp. Northerners don't play politics like southerners and he might lose many delegates if he won't stop campaigning like this.

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: The Governors Who Met With VP Osinbajo Last Night Revealed! by Parachoko: 10:57am On Jun 03, 2022
lecowas:

Yeah. U're right but with his latest outburst, u will see many northerners leaving his camp. Northerners don't play politics like southerners and he might lose many delegates if he won't stop campaigning like this.
How is talking about people he helped an outburst?
Re: APC Primary: The Governors Who Met With VP Osinbajo Last Night Revealed! by babyfaceafrica: 11:02am On Jun 03, 2022
Joezinho:
In my opinion, Professor Osinbajo is the only credible candidate that the APC have at the moment. If they miss him, they miss out completely. I guess they realize this. Even though i am not a fan of APC, but If Osinbajo emerges as the flag bearer he will get my vote. It should not be about party but individual candidates who are sincere with good intentions.

Credible doesn't get you presidency. Does he have weight?.. Buhari wasn't voted because he is credible, but because of the 10-11 million votes he brings to the table. If we are even talking credibility, Yemi is far behind. Ogbonaya Onu, adeshina, ngozi iweala are ahead
Re: APC Primary: The Governors Who Met With VP Osinbajo Last Night Revealed! by lecowas: 11:04am On Jun 03, 2022
Parachoko:
How is talking about people he helped an outburst?

It is too sensitive at this period plus he wasn't diplomatic about it. Except he is already fighting dirty which wouldn't help much

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: The Governors Who Met With VP Osinbajo Last Night Revealed! by babyfaceafrica: 11:04am On Jun 03, 2022
heendrix:

[b]PDP handed over softly to APC 30% chance of winning the next poll without campaign the moment they allowed Peter Obi leaves [/b]but with Atiku being PDP flag bearer who ever APC field is 30% ahead of PDP, let me no remind you Tinubu is heading for a public disgrace

How many votes did South East gave pdp in 2019?,.. How can you say 30%?where did that come from
Re: APC Primary: The Governors Who Met With VP Osinbajo Last Night Revealed! by wallisdon: 11:04am On Jun 03, 2022
Joezinho:
In mAmaechi is thean to beaty opinion, Professor Osinbajo is the only credible candidate that the APC have at the moment. If they miss him, they miss out completely. I guess they realize this. Even though i am not a fan of APC, but If Osinbajo emerges as the flag bearer he will get my vote. It should not be about party but individual candidates who are sincere with good intentions.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Not A Learner, Fit For Presidency – Ologbondiyan / So Goodluck Jonathan Is This Powerful; Behind The G5 Governors? / Dollar Is Now N816

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.