Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,829 members, 7,862,731 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:57 AM

Poultry Farming - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Poultry Farming (202 Views)

How Can One Eliminate Offensive Odour From Poultry Farming? / PRACTICAL GUIDES TO SUCCESSFUL POULTRY FARMING. / My Egg Poultry Farming Experience As A New Farmer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Poultry Farming by Kadiri100(m): 9:57am On Jun 03, 2022
Check out My Project (Poultry farming)
"Greetings
I'm kindly asking for your support by VOTING and COMMENTING on MY BEST IDEAS 2022.
_*THE VOTING PROCESS:*_
_Follow these steps:_
1: Click on the link below
2: Enter your email
3: Click 'Verify Your Email to *Vote* '
4: Check email and click the link (also check your spam folder)
5: Afterward, you have 15 minutes to vote for every idea and project that you like
6: When the voting time expires you can't vote for the next 24 hours.
*Click on the link to Vote:*
��������������
https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/34/21599
_*Please share the link with others to VOTE for me.*_"

Go to the discussion to reply or catch up on the conversation:
https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/34/21599

YOUTUBE
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
Imprint
The Citizen Entrepreneurship Competition is an international programme organized by Stiftung Entrepreneurship (Foundation for Entrepreneurship), Goi Peace Foundation and run by Digital Experts United.

www.entrepreneurship-campus.org

Why did I get this e-mail?
Because you have registered on www.entrepreneurship-campus.org

If you have not registered, please contact us immediately by email at support@entrepreneurship-campus.org.

Copyright by Stiftung Entrepreneurship © 2022 All Rights Reserved.

(1) (Reply)

World Hunger Is Solvable / In Your Agribusiness Journey / Looking For A Farmer Um Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.