Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Suspected Herdsmen Attack Pastor Uche Okoro, Kidnap Couple In Abia (Graphic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Herdsmen Attack Pastor Uche Okoro, Kidnap Couple In Abia (Graphic) (40327 Views)

Man Kills His Girlfriend, Removes Her Body Parts For Ritual In Abia (Graphic) / Sampson Nwokocha "Grave" Armed Robber Killed In Abia (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Couple, Leave Their Kids In The Car In Enugu - Man Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Pastor Uche Okoro, Kidnap Couple In Abia (Graphic) by Berankis: 5:23pm On Jun 03, 2022
Aketi2:
ESN should go after the herdsmen in all the forests.

Any facility hiding terrorists should be targeted, including military facility.
They are busy killing police men, FRSC and Soldiers. Whereas their Invaders are there within their noses. The same way Igboho derailed from protecting his community to clamouring for Yoruba nation.
Effort in futility.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Pastor Uche Okoro, Kidnap Couple In Abia (Graphic) by DrChukki: 5:29pm On Jun 03, 2022
I know this Pastor from our childhood days in Aba... Thank God for his safety...

Oh God... What's happening...??

1 Like

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Pastor Uche Okoro, Kidnap Couple In Abia (Graphic) by Igbojew: 5:30pm On Jun 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
This is so bad.. undecided
Ofcourse this is all you can say but if the news had written UGM you and your children of hate and perdition will be masturbating up and down accusing IPOB/ESN but am so so glad G-d of Igbos have vindicated IPOB/ESN and Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(SAW)just like he always does ........I am that Igbojew the table shaker

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Pastor Uche Okoro, Kidnap Couple In Abia (Graphic) by Hotzone(m): 5:32pm On Jun 03, 2022
ESN killing my people and killed kidnapping for ransom
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Pastor Uche Okoro, Kidnap Couple In Abia (Graphic) by Funflipper: 5:32pm On Jun 03, 2022
Dikaveli2:
Vote fulani outta the government

Dem go hia? They will all be rendered homeless in no time because they have said the north should continue ruling.
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Pastor Uche Okoro, Kidnap Couple In Abia (Graphic) by immortal2: 5:33pm On Jun 03, 2022
Berankis:

They are busy killing police men, FRSC and Soldiers. Whereas their Invaders are there within their noses. The same way Igboho derailed from protecting his community to clamouring for Yoruba nation.
Effort in futility.

I dont think ESN was responsible for attacking police formations. There mandate was to protect the forests against the federal government sponsored militants herdsmen. Now, they have to face everyone. They should enlist the support of the Ambazonians.

We cant just allow the governmrnt forces to be killing us without provocation. petrol bombs and Awka made guns should be available to everyone including children. If not, everyone will just be killing us anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Pastor Uche Okoro, Kidnap Couple In Abia (Graphic) by immortal2: 5:35pm On Jun 03, 2022
Igbojew:
Ofcourse this is all you can say but if the news had written UGM you and your children of hate and perdition will be masturbating up and down accusing IPOB/ESN but am so so glad G-d of Igbos have vindicated IPOB/ESN and Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(SAW)just like he always does ........I am that Igbojew the table shaker

That guy/girl is a psychiatric patient. Go to his profile and check all his posts. I dont think you should be responding to a mad person.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Pastor Uche Okoro, Kidnap Couple In Abia (Graphic) by Igbojew: 5:38pm On Jun 03, 2022
Where are those children of hate and perdition that have tried everything humanly possible to accused IPOB/ESN what they no nothing of and also tried every antics they learnt to incite Igbos against IPOB/ESN and Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(SAW)that are the only people that put their lives at risk to protect the entire South East and some South South which Buhari and his Fulani Herdsmen government are not happy with and also Nairaland urchins that want great Igbos to wipe out of the Earth but G-d of Igbos said no but I will keep on saying that I don't blame them but I blamed those Igbo efulefus and sabotours that have made themselves available to be deceived and brainwashed.............I am that Igbojew the table shaker

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Pastor Uche Okoro, Kidnap Couple In Abia (Graphic) by Igbojew: 5:45pm On Jun 03, 2022
immortal2:

That guy/girl is a psychiatric patient. Go to his profile and check all his posts. I dont think you should be responding to a mad person.
Trust me I don't respond to such low life people but I have to do it now for posterity sake and also for those that allows themselves to be deceived and brainwashed especially Igbo efulefus and sabotours to know the type of people they listen and believe against Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(SAW)and IPOB/ESN that always have the interest of Igbos at heart which Buhari and his Fulani Herdsmen government are not comfortable with that is why they always send Nigeria Army,DSS and Police to haunt down on IPOB/ESN but am so happy that G-d of IPOB/ESN and Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(SAW)have vindicated them and people like me are happy that we were right after all...........I am that Igbojew

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Pastor Uche Okoro, Kidnap Couple In Abia (Graphic) by Igbojew: 5:51pm On Jun 03, 2022
shigishege:
Where are the ESN. What's thier job.
Hope you will not complain and accused ESN when they start retaliating despite that FG,Nigeria Army and DSS are protecting and shielding Fulani Herdsmen/Bandits..........I am that Igbojew the table shaker

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Pastor Uche Okoro, Kidnap Couple In Abia (Graphic) by immortal2: 5:53pm On Jun 03, 2022
Igbojew:
Trust me I don't respond to such low life people but I have to do it now for posterity sake and also for those that allows themselves to be deceived and brainwashed especially Igbo efulefus and sabotours to know the type of people they listen and believe against Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(SAW)and IPOB/ESN that always have the interest of Igbos at heart which Buhari and his Fulani Herdsmen government are not comfortable with that is why they always send Nigeria Army,DSS and Police to haunt down on IPOB/ESN but am so happy that G-d of IPOB/ESN and Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(SAW)have vindicated them and people like me are happy that we were right after all...........I am that Igbojew

Ndigbo are blessed people. Their knowledge of righteousness is what is making everyone mad, especially the Mohammedans from the North and Luciferians (Esu worshippers) of the SW.

Light will overcome. Israel got her nation, today, they can not be killed anyhow again.

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Pastor Uche Okoro, Kidnap Couple In Abia (Graphic) by PROUDIGBO(m): 5:58pm On Jun 03, 2022
dreu2fine:

Baseless comment
Are you not Shame of yourself
Can you compare esn,ipob to ametoku.
Make una wack up deal with the situation not your fellow igbos,killing them n making them sit at home

You sound quite daft! The useless ebubeagu is what the lilly-livered and appeasing south-east governors set up in response to the call for a regional/homegrown vigilante force…instead of them to support Igbos ESN! Compare your amotekuns (which is just papering over the cracks as far as i’m concerned) with ebubeagu and not ESN that your evil army wouldn’t allow to operate effectively in the south-east!

Where is the ebubeagu now that you hypocritical, Igbo-hating ‘one Nigerianists’ have disrupted the gallant efforts of ESN!? The evil Fulani army of Nigeria went after ESN (starting from Imo) because they were effective in their job of ridding south-east forests and bushes of these sahelian jihadist murderers! The hegemonic north has been against ESN from the get-go and this is why they mounted a campaign of calumny against ESN and its parent body IPOB! You’re either part of those enacting the script or you’re so gullible to believe their lies against IPOB/ESN!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Pastor Uche Okoro, Kidnap Couple In Abia (Graphic) by AnanseK(m): 5:59pm On Jun 03, 2022
Dear Ohaneze Ndigbo,

I, Chigozirim Emeakayi come to you all again with my little advice and opinion.

We cannot get the Presidency by issuing threats of division and secession against Nigeria.

We cannot be President in the same Country we hate so much and seek to Destr�y.

We cannot be aspiring to be President of Nigeria when other tribes are not safe in our zone.

We cannot be aspiring to be President when all we do is promote division, support corruption, elevate Prejudice and cause ethnic violence.

I have one question; please what will be the campaign Statement of an Igbo Presidential Candidate when he goes to the North to campaign?

Politics s not buying and selling.

every Political Party are ignoring Southeast because we are bad market as far as Politics is concerned.

We Must take a stand and join the queue of Nigerian Politics.

We Must build Bridges and not destroy them.

We Must embrace other tribes and not K!ll them.

We Must preach Peace and not support violence.

We Must defend Nigeria and not destroy Her.

We are not getting the Presidential Ticket this season because of our obvious attacks and Rebellious activities against our dear Country.

But we can do better, repent from our sins, and maybe we will get that Ticket in 2031.

#Chigozirim
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Pastor Uche Okoro, Kidnap Couple In Abia (Graphic) by Obagofixxy: 6:00pm On Jun 03, 2022
dem no go see this one ohhhh

1 Like

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Pastor Uche Okoro, Kidnap Couple In Abia (Graphic) by israel90: 6:02pm On Jun 03, 2022
When Igbo people will start there own it will be like film to them

1 Like

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Pastor Uche Okoro, Kidnap Couple In Abia (Graphic) by NaijaCover(m): 6:02pm On Jun 03, 2022
obedience4:
shocked may our pics never be on post.

Nothing No Go See ooooo
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Pastor Uche Okoro, Kidnap Couple In Abia (Graphic) by dreu2fine(m): 6:08pm On Jun 03, 2022
PROUDIGBO:

You sound quite daft! The useless ebubeagu is what the lilly-livered and appeasing south-east governors set up in response to the call for a regional/homegrown vigilante force…instead of them to support Igbos ESN! Now where is the ebubeagu now that you hypocritical, Igbo-hating ‘one Nigerianists’ have disrupted the gallant efforts of ESN!? The evil Fulani army of Nigeria went after ESN (starting from Imo) because they were effective in their job of ridding south-east forests and bushes of these sahelian jihadist murderers! The hegemonic north has been against ESN from the get-go and this is why they mounted a campaign of calumny against ESN and its parent body IPOB! You’re either part of those enacting the script or you’re so gullible to believe their lies against IPOB/ESN!
Evidence is everywhere
Dear evil deal, rituals, cannibalism, beheading n kidnaping.
I pity una becos d goood fight ad being killl by criminals call esn,ipob.
Kanu n Simeon are problems becos they don't listen to ohaneze.
If you guys like sit at home election days is ur headache I stand with true , federalism,resorse control. And I strongly believe if bacasi is return they can canta esn n bring my some peace to East or the government should declared it states if emergency. Igbos u na which is. Ooooo.my igbos
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Pastor Uche Okoro, Kidnap Couple In Abia (Graphic) by Kwestionair: 6:15pm On Jun 03, 2022
shigishege:

If ESN act na una go still dey call for their head, calling the innocent men terrorists because you want Fulani terrorists to succeed in Igboland. Leave ESN alone let the angels fight for you since ESN is a terrorist group.

Stupid people asking where is ESN asif u people have not sent all your terrorist soldiers to go and kill the young men.

Spit on you all.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Pastor Uche Okoro, Kidnap Couple In Abia (Graphic) by Kwestionair: 6:18pm On Jun 03, 2022
Gatekeepers:
Is this not where the so called Ipob should be useful? Not to channel their energy on their fellow innocent Igbo brothers.

Id1ot

1 Like

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Pastor Uche Okoro, Kidnap Couple In Abia (Graphic) by Gatekeepers: 6:29pm On Jun 03, 2022
Kwestionair:

Id1ot

Nobody cares about what people like you think or say. And I bet even your parents will regret ever teaching you how to communicate.
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Pastor Uche Okoro, Kidnap Couple In Abia (Graphic) by Babaken(m): 6:32pm On Jun 03, 2022
The thunder that will strick eastern governors it will not look back.
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Pastor Uche Okoro, Kidnap Couple In Abia (Graphic) by generalwo(m): 6:43pm On Jun 03, 2022
Na to thief bread and kill innocent people ipob miscreants Sabi.... Isn't this the time to rise up and chase these Fulani bastards out of the east for good?? Useless people

1 Like

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Pastor Uche Okoro, Kidnap Couple In Abia (Graphic) by Stylecool1(m): 6:45pm On Jun 03, 2022
May God help us in this naija
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Pastor Uche Okoro, Kidnap Couple In Abia (Graphic) by freemanq(m): 6:55pm On Jun 03, 2022
Mazi Nnamudi kanu saw all this things years back but his people didn't believe him

1 Like

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Pastor Uche Okoro, Kidnap Couple In Abia (Graphic) by Kwestionair: 6:59pm On Jun 03, 2022
Gatekeepers:

Nobody cares about what people like you think or say. And I bet even your parents will regret ever teaching you how to communicate.

Likewise my boy

1 Like

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Pastor Uche Okoro, Kidnap Couple In Abia (Graphic) by Akharmony: 7:00pm On Jun 03, 2022
He is very lucky to have escaped. . I can just imagine the fate of other victims capture by this insane terrorist. .

1 Like

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Pastor Uche Okoro, Kidnap Couple In Abia (Graphic) by Phut(f): 7:01pm On Jun 03, 2022
shigishege:
Their job is to disband, as per your FG - disband or be killed, while killings and kid napping by Fulani Herdsmen go on unabated. What a wicked and useless government.

This is what people in the East have been shouting since. But people that have never crossed river Niger stay far away and try to tell people what their day to day experiences are - try to force them to swallow the Fed Govt’s media sponsored lies and propaganda. Thank God some survivors are coming forward to recount their ordeal and give a true situation report.
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Pastor Uche Okoro, Kidnap Couple In Abia (Graphic) by udoku: 7:02pm On Jun 03, 2022
[quote author=shigishege post=113429112]Where are the ESN. What's thier job. ESN that Nigeria soldiers are chasing up and down,think before you talk.[quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Pastor Uche Okoro, Kidnap Couple In Abia (Graphic) by Phut(f): 7:05pm On Jun 03, 2022
Gatekeepers:
Is this not where the so called Ipob should be useful? Not to channel their energy on their fellow innocent Igbo brothers.
That is what ESN was created for. However aBuhati did not want them to achieve their objective of driving Fulani herdsmen from the bushes. Buhari proscribed ESN and sent the army, DSS, Police and Navy to hunt them. All the insecurity in the East is per Buhari’s orders.
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Pastor Uche Okoro, Kidnap Couple In Abia (Graphic) by vikiphy89(m): 7:05pm On Jun 03, 2022
Haa pastor delight that just got married last year....nawooh. make Dem no make aba people vex o

1 Like

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Pastor Uche Okoro, Kidnap Couple In Abia (Graphic) by Phut(f): 7:15pm On Jun 03, 2022
Ajehkpako4naija:
I suspect kidnappers and not herdsmen
Okay, Fulani kidnappers then!!!
Na de work wey dem de do, be that. From Abuja-Kaduna expressway, all the way to the South East.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rapists Caught In Isuochi, Abia, Stripped Unclad At The Market Place (photos) / Corpses Of Policemen Killed By Kidnappers In Sokoto (Graphic Photo) / U.S Woman Who Killed Her Mother And Hid Corpse In Suitcase Is Re-Arrested (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.