Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

INEC Releases Guidelines For 2023 Elections - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Releases Guidelines For 2023 Elections (18705 Views)

Lagos Releases Guidelines On Abortion / INEC Releases Dates For 2019 Elections In Nigeria (Photo, Video) / 2019 Elections: INEC Releases Criteria For Recruitment Of Ad-hoc Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Releases Guidelines For 2023 Elections by Risentouch(m): 1:13pm On Jun 03, 2022
Tk4all:
So says a dependent national electrol commission.

my vote is for osinbanjo or peter obi

If the two appear on ballot nko?
Re: INEC Releases Guidelines For 2023 Elections by haconjy(m): 1:14pm On Jun 03, 2022
If you are one of my son, go and get your PVC.
Re: INEC Releases Guidelines For 2023 Elections by PeterObi4LP: 1:14pm On Jun 03, 2022
We lost trust on Inec in 2015.

Meanwhile,

Even if Buhari pick me as consensus candidate, Atiku, Kwankwaso or Tinubu pick me as their running mate, I will still vote for Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: INEC Releases Guidelines For 2023 Elections by abhee007(m): 1:15pm On Jun 03, 2022
R
Re: INEC Releases Guidelines For 2023 Elections by olas24u(f): 1:15pm On Jun 03, 2022
Malory:
All we want is a free and fair election devoid of dirty fight as proposed by the Iragbiji born thief who will soon be SDP presidential candidate

Inec is not independent and that is the real suspect that rigs elections. Card readers deliberately don't work.,under age voters are accredited. Big big numbers showing up.
Re: INEC Releases Guidelines For 2023 Elections by judedwriter(m): 1:16pm On Jun 03, 2022
Tk4all:

Preferably Peter obi...
Re: INEC Releases Guidelines For 2023 Elections by Malory: 1:17pm On Jun 03, 2022
olas24u:

Inec is not independent and that is the real suspect that rigs elections. Card readers deliberately don't work.,under age voters are accredited. Big big numbers showing up.
You see. APC as a party is a threat to our democracy
Re: INEC Releases Guidelines For 2023 Elections by olas24u(f): 1:18pm On Jun 03, 2022
Malory:
You see. APC as a party is a threat to our democracy
APC and pdp are the same please.
Re: INEC Releases Guidelines For 2023 Elections by Machinegun91(m): 1:18pm On Jun 03, 2022
All na scam
Re: INEC Releases Guidelines For 2023 Elections by Brainjotting: 1:19pm On Jun 03, 2022
INEC and guidelines, the question is does politicians really follow this guidelines or they just do what they like.

I write business plans/proposals at affordable prices

1 Like

Re: INEC Releases Guidelines For 2023 Elections by Danniedpastor(m): 1:21pm On Jun 03, 2022
Parachoko:
INEC under Yakubu is not independent.

INEC has never been independent.
This is Nigeria.
Re: INEC Releases Guidelines For 2023 Elections by Miracle2020: 1:23pm On Jun 03, 2022
Administration1:
Hope there won't be postponement on the day of elections because of bandits or boko, what do I know sef, shey they are the same
it is only ipob terrorists that are against election. They are the people that killed their fellow igbos for registering for voters cards.
The same ipob said there will not be election in igbo land come 2023.
Re: INEC Releases Guidelines For 2023 Elections by mema900: 1:26pm On Jun 03, 2022
Tk4all:

Just streamline it to peter obi...osibande is part of the current rot
Re: INEC Releases Guidelines For 2023 Elections by SocialJustice: 1:49pm On Jun 03, 2022
Parachoko:
INEC under Yakubu is not independent.
How?
Re: INEC Releases Guidelines For 2023 Elections by Tk4all(m): 1:57pm On Jun 03, 2022
Risentouch:

If the two appear on ballot nko?
I will proceed to vote for another candidate that i feel is better off among the ones presented.

i'm not a politician bro, i'm voting for candidates and not political parties
Re: INEC Releases Guidelines For 2023 Elections by Reality3080: 2:00pm On Jun 03, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Why is PDP pressuring Peter Obi to come back? I thought y'all said he has no political value? Why the sudden change? Please, y'all should allow the man focus on his Presidential ambition. Y'all had the opportunity of doing the right thing weeks ago, but kept insulting him.
where did u see pdp tell obi to come back now?
D biggest prayer of pdp is for apc to scatter so they can welcome decampees n strengthen themselves

What will Peter obi bring to d table?
Do u know d number of governors,senators n d likes that will move to pdp once apc has issues
Re: INEC Releases Guidelines For 2023 Elections by Risentouch(m): 2:01pm On Jun 03, 2022
Tk4all:

I will proceed to vote for another candidate that i feel is better off among the ones presented.

i'm not a politician bro, i'm voting for candidates and not political parties

That's the spirit, vote the better candidate for a better Nigeria
Re: INEC Releases Guidelines For 2023 Elections by Tk4all(m): 2:02pm On Jun 03, 2022
judedwriter:

Preferably Peter obi...
I really love the man but he should up his game. elections are not won on social media, and above all, he should start spending money cos this is nigeria. like in my council ward, nobody knows him and it use to pain me that i can't make a difference.
Re: INEC Releases Guidelines For 2023 Elections by hawec43625: 2:08pm On Jun 03, 2022
Hdhs
Re: INEC Releases Guidelines For 2023 Elections by Tk4all(m): 2:09pm On Jun 03, 2022
mema900:

Just streamline it to peter obi...osibande is part of the current rot
I agree but it seems voting for peter will be a waste of vote since he is not doing alot to reach every nigerian, like i said earlier, his presence is not felt in the villages in some places. like i said up there, no body knows what is peter obi in my village. it really pains but that is the reality.

as for osinbanjo, he is a lesser evil when compared to the likes of lawan, tinibu,atiku,kwankwaso etc
Re: INEC Releases Guidelines For 2023 Elections by Everest9(m): 4:55pm On Jun 03, 2022
Tk4all:

I agree but it seems voting for peter will be a waste of vote since he is not doing alot to reach every nigerian, like i said earlier, his presence is not felt in the villages in some places. like i said up there, no body knows what is peter obi in my village. it really pains but that is the reality.

as for osinbanjo, he is a lesser evil when compared to the likes of lawan, tinibu,atiku,kwankwaso etc
I can't wait to waste that my vote to the person I believe that can take Nigeria to her promised land, I will have peace when I do the right thing and loses than doing the wrong thing to win. You want him to spread money like others who will eventually collect their money back when they are elected Instead of doing the work they are elected to do.

Honestly I am ready to waste my vote for Peter Obi while I wait for the results.
Re: INEC Releases Guidelines For 2023 Elections by mema900: 5:01pm On Jun 03, 2022
Tk4all:

If everyone of us waste our votes for peter obi, he will eventually win and we could see a better country in our lifetime

Re: INEC Releases Guidelines For 2023 Elections by donmik: 5:24pm On Jun 03, 2022
Give us voters card and let us vote anywhere we find ourselves if u truly mean free and fair poll.
Northern Muslims and lies called govt
Re: INEC Releases Guidelines For 2023 Elections by rikithor(m): 7:12pm On Jun 03, 2022
Inec should not waste anyone's time, antecedents have reveal their future ability and capabilities.

Inec should announce election pre written results now .

They have convinced Nigerians they are very clever by half at rigginy elections for Northern interests and show 'loser' the way to electoral tribunals table to meet face to face with another northern hausafulani representative -CJN Ibrahim Tanko! The northern interest is the hausafulani agenda.
Learn how to drive manual and automatic cars professionally and process driving license and vehicle papers in a short period.
See contacts below.
Re: INEC Releases Guidelines For 2023 Elections by fiyinfoluwa29093: 8:04pm On Jun 03, 2022
one good reason everyone need to get it right.one good reason everyone need to get it right....
Re: INEC Releases Guidelines For 2023 Elections by snoopz: 8:16pm On Jun 03, 2022
They have the funds and time now, Dy look at Dem in 2023, you go dey hear stories upandan

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akeredolu Aketi Picks Ondo APC Governorship Nomination Form (photo) / CAN Leaders Will Regret Congratulating President Buhari On His Re-election - FFK / Sallah Celebration: Zamfara Governor Buys 750 Cows Worth N83 Million For Needy,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.