Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,389 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

What Make Igbo Think We South South Will Support Them? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Make Igbo Think We South South Will Support Them? (1848 Views)

I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi / We South South Will Never Vote Peter Obi. / Wike: South Will Shake Nigeria With Decision On 2023 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Make Igbo Think We South South Will Support Them? by Risentouch(m): 1:31pm On Jun 03, 2022
So you people are not tired of this tribal game?

Anyways one of the reasons is 2007/2011/2015.
The south east voted en mass for Jonathan from South South.

1 Like

Re: What Make Igbo Think We South South Will Support Them? by Chimaraymond455: 1:33pm On Jun 03, 2022
Understand this and rest.
we are all (Easterners)

A fellow SS governor made sure that Nyesom Wike doesn't clinch the PDP ticket. ... This gov is Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta state who worked silently to stop Wike. And Okowa is justified for his action. I will explain why.

Wike has been a PDP man since 1998.
He knows Rotation is in his party's DNA.
He knows that if he and other Southern PDP leaders had insisted on Zoning to the SE, it would have happened. But Nyesom Wike diluted zoning for his own gain.

Nyesom Wike knew it was the turn of the SE, yet he betrayed the SE out of greed and selfishness. Twice, the SE had stood solidly with GEJ, SS & PDP. In fact South Easterners are hated so much by Buhari & APC because they gave support to GEJ, SS & PDP.

Now that the SE should be repaid by the SS, Nyesom Wike wouldn't allow it. And fellow SS Gov. Okowa, wasn't happy about it.

So Wike put his personal ambition ahead of the SE zone. Atiku offered to step down if PDP zoned to the South East. But personal ambition wouldn't allow Wike make that concession. So here we are, the whole South is at risk of political slavery.

Finally Wike talks about betrayal. Let it be known that it was Wike that betrayed the South. He is now acting as if he was in it for South. Which South?? His own part of the South produced the last PDP president; why didn’t he support a candidate from the South that hasn't produced a president before (SE).

Instead he was going round shouting ‘give me pawa’.
The South never adopted Wike as their presidential candidate. Instead, he used Rivers state funds & his grip on the PDP to force himself.

He hijacked PDP in the SE, created confusion which forced Peter Obi out of the party. Wike was very selfish. Some govs of SS worked against you, not against the region. You don’t represent the region. I stand with Gov. Okowa for stopping you.

My advise to Wike is to make amends with his brothers in the Southern PDP whom he offended. And redeem himself by supporting the SE.

3 Likes

Re: What Make Igbo Think We South South Will Support Them? by bjdon: 1:35pm On Jun 03, 2022
MadamExcellency:
There is nothing like South South. It's either Igbo, Ikwere, Ibibio, Efik, Annag, Isoko, Ijaw etc.

Speak for your tribe and remain blessed.

Imagine Ijaw telling Ikwere who to vote or Igbo telling Ibibio who to support.

Politics is all about common interest and interrelationships.
Thank You!
As ab Edo man, I hate the South South designation with a passion. Iam an Edo first, then Nigerian. If Nigeria splits tomorrow, Edo will go its own way, not part of any Niger delta Republic

2 Likes

Re: What Make Igbo Think We South South Will Support Them? by Justiceleague1: 1:36pm On Jun 03, 2022
Esama:
If you are from south south and you are on this forum your identity might be misunderstood by other tribe in southern Nigeria particularly igbo people. This always happen to me here on a daily basis.

Although its not a new thing to see igbo attack anyone that not share same view with them.You can be friends igbo for 100 years without any problems and you know how topraise him and sing his song .But the day you tell igbo folk truth you will start having problem if care not taking it will send you to grave.

However since have been supporting Tinubu for president igbo continue misunderstood my identity calling me Afonja Muslim sometime yolobar Muslim and all other name like that lol.

The question is that why igbo think they are more privileged in south south than any other tribe in southern Nigeria particularly Yoruba people? What make you igbo think we south south will abaddon southwest and vote peter obi?

In may last month some niger delta emancipation group declared their support for Tinubu also in the same niger delta the militant declared support for Tinubu although you can call them useless groups or paid groups but remember that there must be something that will lead to something whether good or bad. people just have to be informed that is all.

So you igbo don't put hope on ss votes in 2023 because it will end in premium tear so you will not be calling us betrayal like you use to call Yoruba people.
uhundan nokhua,which part of SS are you from?

I'm a proud Edo and people like you are best used for uzobo
Re: What Make Igbo Think We South South Will Support Them? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 03, 2022
ChoCho54:
Yes he can!

If he looses, he will try again!

he can continue in biafra grin
Re: What Make Igbo Think We South South Will Support Them? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 03, 2022
udele1:

Non of them left 75 billion I savings and investment for their state.

Every state in South East went for bailout when Buhari resumed except Anambra. Every state in sw went for bailout except lagos.

It says alot about management of resources. That is what Nigeria needs.

leaving 75 billion in saving is not an achievement, he would have use that money to better the life of his people

that 75 billion was stolen by the next administration
Re: What Make Igbo Think We South South Will Support Them? by StrongAlphMale: 1:48pm On Jun 03, 2022
udele1:
As simple as ABC. Peter Obi's agenda will benefit all regions.

Nigerians for the first time have 2 options, Peter obi for a productive Nigeria, or continued borrowing for consumption, while dollar is 3000 naira, and bread 2500.

South South have their children at home from strike, they buy diesel at 700, unemployment is higher, inflation have consumed income.

The value of pensions have been wiped away.

These and many more, are reasons not only SS with vote Peter obi, but SW.

Seconded.

Peter Obi has my vote already

1 Like

Re: What Make Igbo Think We South South Will Support Them? by Esama: 1:49pm On Jun 03, 2022
No I'm a fulani from mali.shame.
Idiotseverywher:
. You are not even Yoruba or even from the south, you are a Fulani, your divide and rule game is very obvious, you people can easily be identified by your unnecessary hate and tribal treds to cause problems, hate and smear campaigns to the tribes in the south
Re: What Make Igbo Think We South South Will Support Them? by Esama: 1:51pm On Jun 03, 2022
Bro please speak for yourself I know you are igbo .
bjdon:

Thank You!
As ab Edo man, I hate the South South designation with a passion. Iam an Edo first, then Nigerian. If Nigeria splits tomorrow, Edo will go its own way, not part of any Niger delta Republic
Re: What Make Igbo Think We South South Will Support Them? by Ndibuna: 1:53pm On Jun 03, 2022
Esama:
If you are from south south and you are on this forum your identity might be misunderstood by other tribe in southern Nigeria particularly igbo people. This always happen to me here on a daily basis.

Although its not a new thing to see igbo attack anyone that not share same view with them.You can be friends igbo for 100 years without any problems and you know how topraise him and sing his song .But the day you tell igbo folk truth you will start having problem if care not taking it will send you to grave.

However since have been supporting Tinubu for president igbo continue misunderstood my identity calling me Afonja Muslim sometime yolobar Muslim and all other name like that lol.

The question is that why igbo think they are more privileged in south south than any other tribe in southern Nigeria particularly Yoruba people? What make you igbo think we south south will abaddon southwest and vote peter obi?

In may last month some niger delta emancipation group declared their support for Tinubu also in the same niger delta the militant declared support for Tinubu although you can call them useless groups or paid groups but remember that there must be something that will lead to something whether good or bad. people just have to be informed that is all.

So you igbo don't put hope on ss votes in 2023 because it will end in premium tear so you will not be calling us betrayal like you use to call Yoruba people.
Useless Afonjja who dash you south south grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Make Igbo Think We South South Will Support Them? by Idiotseverywher: 1:53pm On Jun 03, 2022
Esama:
No I'm a fulani from mali.shame.
. That is very obvious,

3 Likes

Re: What Make Igbo Think We South South Will Support Them? by StrongAlphMale: 1:53pm On Jun 03, 2022
bjdon:

Thank You!

Seconded.

As full blooded Edo niggar, I concur with everything you said bro. I thought I'm the only Edo Delta niggar who hate the south south designation with a very strong passion. And also wishes that Edo becomes a nation on its own should Nigeria split up.

I said exactly this same thing you just said now and one idiot on this forum quickly attacked me and instantly labelled me an Igbo man. Comrade, I'm glad we still have few Edos like u with wisdom.

3 Likes

Re: What Make Igbo Think We South South Will Support Them? by Esama: 1:58pm On Jun 03, 2022
What are you talking about please for the point of correction we are not igbo I'm bini man and I'm very proud of it.okowa betrayed himself not wike he wike as moved on now okowa is waiting for his fate whether he will be nominated as a vice president or Atiku will disappointed him...wike dont agree for pdp go east? Only wike contest in ss? Why you igbo can't just team up with Ayim Pius Ayim and defeat Atiku and wike together.
Chimaraymond455:
Understand this and rest.
we are all (Easterners)

A fellow SS governor made sure that Nyesom Wike doesn't clinch the PDP ticket. ... This gov is Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta state who worked silently to stop Wike. And Okowa is justified for his action. I will explain why.

Wike has been a PDP man since 1998.
He knows Rotation is in his party's DNA.
He knows that if he and other Southern PDP leaders had insisted on Zoning to the SE, it would have happened. But Nyesom Wike diluted zoning for his own gain.

Nyesom Wike knew it was the turn of the SE, yet he betrayed the SE out of greed and selfishness. Twice, the SE had stood solidly with GEJ, SS & PDP. In fact South Easterners are hated so much by Buhari & APC because they gave support to GEJ, SS & PDP.

Now that the SE should be repaid by the SS, Nyesom Wike wouldn't allow it. And fellow SS Gov. Okowa, wasn't happy about it.

So Wike put his personal ambition ahead of the SE zone. Atiku offered to step down if PDP zoned to the South East. But personal ambition wouldn't allow Wike make that concession. So here we are, the whole South is at risk of political slavery.

Finally Wike talks about betrayal. Let it be known that it was Wike that betrayed the South. He is now acting as if he was in it for South. Which South?? His own part of the South produced the last PDP president; why didn’t he support a candidate from the South that hasn't produced a president before (SE).

Instead he was going round shouting ‘give me pawa’.
The South never adopted Wike as their presidential candidate. Instead, he used Rivers state funds & his grip on the PDP to force himself.

He hijacked PDP in the SE, created confusion which forced Peter Obi out of the party. Wike was very selfish. Some govs of SS worked against you, not against the region. You don’t represent the region. I stand with Gov. Okowa for stopping you.

My advise to Wike is to make amends with his brothers in the Southern PDP whom he offended. And redeem himself by supporting the SE.
Re: What Make Igbo Think We South South Will Support Them? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 03, 2022
udele1:

Peter obi have given the ordinary Nigerian a platform for once. And we outnumber them.

You mean the platform on twitter, he is popular on Twitter, ordinary people don't know who peter obi is
Re: What Make Igbo Think We South South Will Support Them? by Esama: 2:00pm On Jun 03, 2022
Lol you will crying next year in fact blood will be coming from your eyes.
Ndibuna:

Useless Afonjja who dash you south south grin cheesy
Re: What Make Igbo Think We South South Will Support Them? by Esama: 2:02pm On Jun 03, 2022
Same south happened to be the most Jonathan administration benefactor and same igbo destroyed his political career.
Risentouch:
So you people are not tired of this tribal game?

Anyways one of the reasons is 2007/2011/2015.
The south east voted en mass for Jonathan from South South.
Re: What Make Igbo Think We South South Will Support Them? by Esama: 2:03pm On Jun 03, 2022
Okay na grin
Idiotseverywher:
. That is very obvious,
Re: What Make Igbo Think We South South Will Support Them? by Esama: 2:05pm On Jun 03, 2022
It will shock you wait for it.
Arysexy:
Yoloba coward hiding under SS Moniker.

Your divide and rule dey stale
Re: What Make Igbo Think We South South Will Support Them? by Greatkenny2: 2:05pm On Jun 03, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
. You are not even Yoruba or even from the south, you are a Fulani, your divide and rule game is very obvious, you people can easily be identified by your unnecessary hate and tribal treds to cause problems, hate and smear campaigns to the tribes in the south
God bless your discerning mind.. the piig failed even before he started.... he’s a cattle rearer disguising as southerner

1 Like

Re: What Make Igbo Think We South South Will Support Them? by Esama: 2:07pm On Jun 03, 2022
Short memory at it peak same elites support Jonathan but he lost to Buhari.
thebosstrevor1:

Whoever the elite support wins the election. election in Nigeria is not about the people but about the elites
Re: What Make Igbo Think We South South Will Support Them? by Balkan(m): 2:14pm On Jun 03, 2022
When you hear phrases like we SS, We Niger Delter, We Igbos, We Anioma be rest assured the person is Afonja an Impostor
Trying to make you believe believe what he is not. simple psychology

3 Likes

Re: What Make Igbo Think We South South Will Support Them? by Lionnation: 2:19pm On Jun 03, 2022
We are all stupid youth no wonder Buhari them lazy yoots, presses of a country/election shouldn't be about tribe, if is about tribe northern tribes will always have their way, when are we going to start having sense, black people are truly irredimable
Re: What Make Igbo Think We South South Will Support Them? by bjdon: 2:21pm On Jun 03, 2022
Esama:
Bro please speak for yourself I know you are igbo .
Iam curious, why do you say Uam Igbo?

1 Like

Re: What Make Igbo Think We South South Will Support Them? by bjdon: 2:25pm On Jun 03, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

Seconded.

As full blooded Edo niggar, I concur with everything you said bro. I thought I'm the only Edo Delta niggar who hate the south south designation with a very strong passion. And also wishes that Edo becomes a nation on its own should Nigeria split up.

I said exactly this same thing you just said now and one idiot on this forum quickly attacked me and instantly labelled me an Igbo man. Comrade, I'm glad we still have few Edos like u with wisdom.

God bless you brother.
There are many of us out there that have this sentiment don't worry. If and when the time comes our voice will be loud, clear and direct, no shaking.
Re: What Make Igbo Think We South South Will Support Them? by walefresh3(m): 2:26pm On Jun 03, 2022
MadamExcellency:
There is nothing like South South. It's either Igbo, Ikwere, Ibibio, Efik, Annag, Isoko, Ijaw etc.

Speak for your tribe and remain blessed.

Imagine Ijaw telling Ikwere who to vote or Igbo telling Ibibio who to support.

Politics is all about common interest and interrelationships.

Then why did u guy always attached ss to your delutional Biafra ?
Re: What Make Igbo Think We South South Will Support Them? by Conrod: 2:28pm On Jun 03, 2022
Reality3080:
I guess he will make sense if he told u everyone on earth will follow peter obi?

Once tinubu doesn’t have it just b sure if an alliance with atiku with tinubu having a huge stake n game over for Igbo n peter obi or do u want to tell us Labour Party will defeat both tinubu n atiku?

U igbos dig a pit thinking it’s for tinubu not knowing it’s for peter obi
So its igbos thats digging and traping tinubu abi ?...no wonder awolowo did what he did when he saw the futility in all his antics.

1 Like

Re: What Make Igbo Think We South South Will Support Them? by Lazyreporta(m): 2:30pm On Jun 03, 2022
udele1:
As simple as ABC. Peter Obi's agenda will benefit all regions.

Nigerians for the first time have 2 options, Peter obi for a productive Nigeria, or continued borrowing for consumption, while dollar is 3000 naira, and bread 2500.

South South have their children at home from strike, they buy diesel at 700, unemployment is higher, inflation have consumed income.

The value of pensions have been wiped away.

These and many more, are reasons not only SS with vote Peter obi, but SW.

Mention obi's achievements as a governor vs Tinubu's achievements too.. Let's see who is best as president..

Go on and compare both in achievements in whatever indices you choose too, let's see.

It's not about what you feel, it's about experience, facts on ground, not I will do this bla bla, people judge candidates, or competitors based on their achievements /experience
Re: What Make Igbo Think We South South Will Support Them? by ChoCho54(f): 2:31pm On Jun 03, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

he can continue in biafra grin
You are pained grin
Re: What Make Igbo Think We South South Will Support Them? by Lazyreporta(m): 2:32pm On Jun 03, 2022
sharpden:
I guess you were a kid during 2015 election to know that the same Yoruba you are pitiful of teamed up with an outsider to oust your own.

What am I even saying, so you oil drinkers are now part of SS? Jokers. If you must attack, attack SW they betrayed you when SE gave your own a return ticket.
se gave person ticket? cheesy

Which kind joke be this and them no fit take the ticket now cheesy
Re: What Make Igbo Think We South South Will Support Them? by Idiotseverywher: 2:42pm On Jun 03, 2022
StrongandMighty:
Afonja miscreant, what do you mean by we south south?

. He is not Yoruba, he a Fulani terrorist from Mali, they will pretend as if they are from any part of the south to cause enemity, they are much on nairaland, you will be seeing much of them as the election is coming closer to cause problems, this one is not up to a month on nairaland, they are heavily being financed by the caliphate to do their divide and rule game
Re: What Make Igbo Think We South South Will Support Them? by FatherOfJesus: 2:45pm On Jun 03, 2022
I am from Southsouth, I am not a tribalist. Obi is the most competent here.
Sentiments apart. I don't care about his tribe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Make Igbo Think We South South Will Support Them? by Advocate500: 2:45pm On Jun 03, 2022
sharpden:
I guess you were a kid during 2015 election to know that the same Yoruba you are pitiful of teamed up with an outsider to oust your own.

What am I even saying, so you oil drinkers are now part of SS? Jokers. If you must attack, attack SW they betrayed you when SE gave your own a return ticket.
the op is a yoruba man take him serious at your peril.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibrahim Gidado Dumps PDP For APC / Obi Is Only In The Race To Truncate Our Democracy For His WEF Masters. / Where Are Pictures Of Magnus Abe Campaign Posters With Tinubu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.