Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,542 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi (5621 Views)

'It's Insulting To Come To Lagos By Night Bus, Grow Here, Then Abuse Our State' / Akeredolu: Murderous Herdsmen Are Desperately Trying To Overrun Our State / Obiano: We Will Never Succumb To Invaders, Leave Our State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by Insecurity(m): 7:02pm On Mar 19, 2023
I think it's time we South South people start "this is our state, this is our oil", go to your state and work in the companies there.
Since everybody wan dey crase..

https://twitter.com/obaofph01/status/1637353891779026945?t=L8MUmDSSYUmHFmhpcr9NRw&s=19

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by Insecurity(m): 7:02pm On Mar 19, 2023

2 Likes

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by N3TRAL: 7:03pm On Mar 19, 2023
No one is more Niger Delta than me. Infact, my heritage cuts across three oil producing States of the South South.

The era of threatening oil workers and companies in the region ended more than a decade ago. We know the implication of providing an hostile environment for investors and we've learnt our lessons.

We encourage Yorubas, Igbos, Hausas and other ethnic groups to continue legal activities that are beneficial to the economy of our states without fear.

Our Governors are ready to deal with miscreants who know nothing but to destroy. Even Ex-militants like Tompolo are now in charge of shooting down idiots that go close to any expatriate or oil facility.

Nigerians, as it stands now, we are one. We welcome everyone with open arms.

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by XY23: 7:04pm On Mar 19, 2023
Insecurity:

https://twitter.com/obaofph01/status/1637353891779026945?t=L8MUmDSSYUmHFmhpcr9NRw&s=19

Lol. Good morning Nigeria. It would be easier for Wike to make heaven than for BAT to hold Nigeria together, with what was cooked yesterday. I had always known it would either be Nigeria or Lagos for him, he can't hold on to both. The agitations that will spring up from the south will shock him for the next 4 years and north will be spectators.

12 Likes

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by kettykin: 7:05pm On Mar 19, 2023
I knew it would certainly come to this , full blown zenophobia worse than south African zhenophobia is on its way.

Yorubas should come and take their churchism from the east.
Apologies xenophobia

29 Likes

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by November1857(m): 7:06pm On Mar 19, 2023
Afonja think say na only them dey mad grin cheesy

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by ozo13(m): 7:07pm On Mar 19, 2023
kettykin:
I knew it would certainly come to this , full blown zenophobia worse than south African zhenophobia is on its way.

Yorubas should come and take their churchism from the east
noting go happen.

3 Likes

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by spearman(m): 7:07pm On Mar 19, 2023
Ikwerre people are originally from Benin - Elder explains

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-14nPOrfwPA

3 Likes

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by sammysammy111(m): 7:07pm On Mar 19, 2023
I really support dis move, everybody should go back to him region

25 Likes

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by Fahdiga(m): 7:07pm On Mar 19, 2023
This will be the best decision since Lord Lugard joined us together.

22 Likes

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by Asgard13: 7:17pm On Mar 19, 2023
Nigeria need peace at this time

It won’t favor anyone ..

Southwest will lose mean mean

Mc Olumo has an American visa already .. no interviews ..

Seyi and the rest will take off to France .. with his investment

Supreme Court will sort out February 25.. peacefully or …..

4 Likes

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by Tinubuwins2023e: 7:17pm On Mar 19, 2023
You people have dumb brains and you can hardly think without attaching your emotions. No one is asking you not to live in Lagos, work in Lagos and earn a living in Lagos. All we are saying is that you should mind your f**king business when it comes to the internal politics in Lagos. Have you seen any hausa or yoruba living outside their region behaving like mad people because of the politics of there host community?

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by mrvitalis(m): 7:32pm On Mar 19, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
You people have dumb brains and you can hardly think without attaching your emotions. No one is asking you not to live in Lagos, work in Lagos and earn a living in Lagos. All we are saying is that you should mind your f**king business when it comes to the internal politics in Lagos. Have you seen any hausa or yoruba living outside their region behaving like mad people because of the politics of there host community?
You decide how you want your land to be ...right ? The rules you want ...you set the goal post

Allow them set their own ...what local politics is to you is what oil is to them ...obey your host

99 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by ObaOfYorubaLand: 7:33pm On Mar 19, 2023

4 Likes

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by Kennyfancy(m): 7:34pm On Mar 19, 2023
Let start it oh, go back to ur state and work in your oil companies

3 Likes

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by ubest1(m): 7:38pm On Mar 19, 2023
Say what you know in Eket here Yoruba's HR in Mobil determine who work even do IT, ur thugs in Lagos was refer to all non Yoruba's to leave, everyone is now waiting & watching, so disappointed by Yoruba's I then respected so much

Tinubuwins2023e
post=121889404:

20 Likes

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by AdaojoTheUrchin: 7:38pm On Mar 19, 2023
N3TRAL:
No one is more Niger Delta than me. Infact, my heritage cuts across three oil producing States of the South South.

The era of threatening oil workers and companies in the region ended more than a decade ago. We know the implication of providing an hostile environment for investors and we've learnt our lessons.

We encourage Yorubas, Igbos, Hausas and other ethnic groups to continue legal activities that are beneficial to the economy of our states without fear.

Our Governors are ready to deal with miscreants who know nothing but to destroy. Even Ex-militants like Tompolo are now in charge of shooting down idiots that go close to any expatriate or oil facility.

You are from Ogbomosho, stop fooling around.

Other Nigerians have seen you yoromuslims for who you really are. Anything wey Una see for Naija going forward, make Una take. ..

Thiefnubuu won't enjoy his stolen mandate. The political temperature of the country you have heated up will continue rising from the violent North to the south where everyone now knows that you have never evolved beyond the Homo habilis specie level. grin grin

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by kettykin: 7:39pm On Mar 19, 2023
ozo13:
noting go happen.

Largest human displacement in the history of Africa is about to start

13 Likes

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by ObaOfYorubaLand: 7:40pm On Mar 19, 2023
mrvitalis:

You decide how you want your land to be ...right ? The rules you want ...you set the goal post
Allow them set their own ...what local politics is to you is what oil is to them ...obey your host

That's why we need to send your useless good for nothing thieves in oil companies in our place back to you.

Useless bigots.

10 Likes

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by N3TRAL: 7:40pm On Mar 19, 2023
ubest1:
Say what you know in Eket here Yoruba's HR in Mobil determine who work even do IT, ur thugs in Lagos was refer to all non Yoruba's to leave, everyone is now waiting & watching, so disappointed by Yoruba's I then respected so much

Are you even from Eket?
Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by Mercy2006(f): 7:41pm On Mar 19, 2023
I thought they said Yorubas are lazy and dem no dey travel, that they don't like to leave their brown roofs and that the ones that managed to travel are tailors and agbo sellers.
Where did they now see the Yorubas that are dominating them in the oil sector?
The other time, some people were talking about a Yoruba man who owns an estate in the east and yet another who has a prosperous Business School in the same East.
Some even said there are many Yorubas as Lecturers there and so on
Pls, what's going on?
What do we believe?

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by Ikpaitid: 7:41pm On Mar 19, 2023
Another frustrated IPOB fool trying to attach,you think everyone doesn't know that the SS people will never write stuff like this?
If you continue posting nonsense we will chase you out of the SS.

170 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by ObaOfYorubaLand: 7:44pm On Mar 19, 2023
ubest1:

Yoruba's hates other tribes be you from Igbo, Ibibio, anam, efuk, igoni, ikwere, ijaw etc.... Yoruba's hates anyone who is not a Yoruba.

They use tribalism to divide the eastern region so that they can steal oil.

26 Likes

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by ObaOfYorubaLand: 7:46pm On Mar 19, 2023
Ikpaitid:
Another frustrated IPOB fool trying to attach,you think everyone doesn't know that the SS people will never write stuff like this?
If you continue posting nonsense we will chase you out of the SS.

Look at this Yoruba bastars claiming south south.

You're indeed very shameless.

The qholse of eastern region have seen through your deceit and it's to divide them and steal oil.

You cowards. We shall chase your people working in our oil companies.

Bastard.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by NothingDoMe: 7:48pm On Mar 19, 2023
N3TRAL:

Kindly avail us your state of origin if you dare. Its better you state the truth and your points rather than lie that you are from Niger Delta. It annoys me when you guys do this. Really really annoys me.

20 Likes

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by BentizilL: 7:48pm On Mar 19, 2023
mrvitalis:

Nothing concern you with South South, go to your East... Stop attachee by force... tongue

3 Likes

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by greatermax77(m): 7:49pm On Mar 19, 2023
If it's people from other ethnicity that occupy oil companies in Yoruba land as they occupy oil companies in south south, heaven would have been let loose, they would have claimed that people want to dominate and take over their region.
Your politicians had a secret agreement with the north to only allow Lagos sea port to function fully at the detriment of other ports. People from other regions trooped to Lagos which is formal capital of Nigeria to do business and you people now claimed they are settlers.
Please tell tinubu when he becomes the President, let him declare all regions to be on their own, let's see if Lagos will not be emptied

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by ObaOfYorubaLand: 7:49pm On Mar 19, 2023
Mercy2006:

I thought they said Yorubas are lazy and dem no dey travel, that they don't like to leave their brown roofs and that the ones that managed to travel are tailors and agbo sellers.
Where did they now see the Yorubas that are dominating them in the oil sector?
The other time, some people were talking about a Yoruba man who owns an estate in the east and yet another who has a prosperous Business School in the same East.
Some even said there are many Yorubuas as Lecturers there and so on
Pls, what's going on?
What do we believe?

What's happening is that Yoruba's are useless and thieves. Yoruba's like to steal other peoples sweat but you'll vomit it now.

15 Likes

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by N3TRAL: 7:50pm On Mar 19, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Kindly avail us your state of origin if you dare. Its better you state the truth and your points rather than lie that you are from Niger Delta. It annoys me when you guys do this. Really really annoys me.

Father- Rivers State
Mother -Akwa Ibom / Cross River (Grandmother)

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by ObaOfYorubaLand: 7:51pm On Mar 19, 2023
BentizilL:

Nothing concern you with South South, go to your East... Stop attachee by force... tongue

You're a big FOOL.

Yoruba THIEF.

OIL THIEF.

16 Likes

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by rummmy: 7:51pm On Mar 19, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
una go get what una want soon....don't worry....

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yar'adua Removed As NNPC GMD,Barkindo Takes Over / Is "Oyinbo" A Derogatory Word For White People? / The Political Victory For Yorubaland...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.