Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,142 members, 7,953,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:54 PM

I Brought Buhari To Become President In 2015 - Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Brought Buhari To Become President In 2015 - Tinubu (160 Views)

Tinubu Insists He Brought Buhari To Power And Will Succeed Him / In 2015, Tinubu Was Warned, But They Said They Were Building Bridges / Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Brought Buhari To Become President In 2015 - Tinubu by newspost: 2:54pm On Jun 03, 2022
APC presidential aspirant , Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, speak up on his role that emergence Major-General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.) as the President in 2015.

The former governor of Lagos State, while speak to the Ogun State APC delegates in Abeokuta, said The President, Major General Muhammdu Buhari (retd.), after losing 2003, 2007 and 2011 presidential elections, vowed not to contest again.

https://news1.com.ng/post/I-brought-Buhari-to-become-President-in-2015-Tinubu

https://news1.com.ng/

Re: I Brought Buhari To Become President In 2015 - Tinubu by Hannahlillien(f): 2:59pm On Jun 03, 2022
wabsite for sell dm me private
Re: I Brought Buhari To Become President In 2015 - Tinubu by islandsscotch8: 3:20pm On Jun 03, 2022
Jagaban Borgu don't have time for hate and perdition children, I know they are going to still wail about him. Akanbi must feat ni sha
Re: I Brought Buhari To Become President In 2015 - Tinubu by cleatsmottled9: 3:28pm On Jun 03, 2022
Asiwaju makers of men , Jah bless the leader. Again, jagaban till eternity

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu, Mkpurumiri Addicts And Drunken Clueless Fishermen / Founder Pastor Reuben Initiative For Good Leadership And Accountability Is Set T / Yoruba Land Attack: Will The New Friends Of The Yoruba (fulani Killers)be Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.