Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,077 members, 7,852,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:15 PM

Some Old Habits You Had To Battle With Before It Left You. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Some Old Habits You Had To Battle With Before It Left You. (139 Views)

What Are Those Bad Habits Or Things You See People Do?(discussion Thread) / Habits That You Need To Stop In 2019 / 17 Bad Habits You Need To Kill In 2017 To Be More Successful In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Old Habits You Had To Battle With Before It Left You. by Mide1data: 3:28pm On Jun 03, 2022
So I was going through Nairaland and I saw a topic where a man had forgot that he had a car.

I went through the comments and a Nairalander drlaykay said that when he bought his first car, it took him a long while before he stopped entering the car through the passengers seat.

We`ve all had our expereience.

Mine was it took me a while before I started waking up myself in boarding school cause I was used to waiting for my mum to wake me up. After sevaral punishment, I knew I had to do something about it.

Share your experience.

Lalasticlala.
Re: Some Old Habits You Had To Battle With Before It Left You. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 03, 2022
mine was too funny so i cant share cheesy grin
Re: Some Old Habits You Had To Battle With Before It Left You. by Sekoni003(m): 4:12pm On Jun 03, 2022
Man I used to snore so bad. Thanks to my woman, I went from a tiger gen to a Mikano grin
Re: Some Old Habits You Had To Battle With Before It Left You. by Cypress042(m): 4:18pm On Jun 03, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Some Old Habits You Had To Battle With Before It Left You. by Mide1data: 6:43pm On Jun 03, 2022
Anyone else Lalasticlala. Mynd44.

(1) (Reply)

What Exactly Does Home Loan Brokers In Melbourne Do? / Reasons Why Most Women And Men Are Still Single / Bbnaija / Nini And Arin Fights Dirty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.