Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

APC Presidential Screening Committee Disqualifies 10 Aspirants - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Screening Committee Disqualifies 10 Aspirants (80008 Views)

Edo: PDP Clears 10 Aspirants For Gubernatorial Primary / 10 Aspirants That May Likely Feature In Edo 2024 Governorship Race (Video) / The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Screening Committee Disqualifies 10 Aspirants by Bimpe29: 4:51pm On Jun 03, 2022
SweetJoystick:
1. Tinubu,
2. Okorocha
3. Rotimi
4. Bello
Incomplete and untrue list.
Re: APC Presidential Screening Committee Disqualifies 10 Aspirants by Larry37(m): 4:52pm On Jun 03, 2022
am sure....okorocha is one aspirants that was dropped
Re: APC Presidential Screening Committee Disqualifies 10 Aspirants by Seyioluwa11(m): 4:53pm On Jun 03, 2022
after 100 million naira grin

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Screening Committee Disqualifies 10 Aspirants by rolexino(m): 4:56pm On Jun 03, 2022
Tinubu is APC. Who is to disqualify him
Re: APC Presidential Screening Committee Disqualifies 10 Aspirants by deeva2: 4:57pm On Jun 03, 2022
APC is a goner without Tinubu,s support...However, Any serious candidate from the south has my vote irrespective of the party..
Re: APC Presidential Screening Committee Disqualifies 10 Aspirants by Banhammy717: 4:59pm On Jun 03, 2022
Confusion in APC camp.
Congratulations to Atiku in advance.
Re: APC Presidential Screening Committee Disqualifies 10 Aspirants by maasoap(m): 5:00pm On Jun 03, 2022
Built2last:
Are they serving the breakfast early. I thought the breakfast will be served on Monday.

They should keep life support engines close to some people oo. I no call names oo

Anyways, Someone has been reckless in his talks in the last 48 hours and Fulani doesn't forget or forgive.

Tag me when the breakfast is served

Truth hurts I guess. Who forgets and forgive?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Screening Committee Disqualifies 10 Aspirants by maasoap(m): 5:02pm On Jun 03, 2022
englishmart:
Tinubu's has no plan for the country. Just I made Buhari president. I made Dapo governor. It is time for Yoruba. I want historical records.

Any youth supporting this despot is a collosal failure. We don't want abysmal mortgaging of our future and that of our unborn kids

There is time for everything. He still remains the most qualified among all the aspirants, sentiments apart. So, spare us the sermons

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Screening Committee Disqualifies 10 Aspirants by orlaglobal234: 5:09pm On Jun 03, 2022
So that's how #100 million crash like Sosoliso airline.
Did you mean the end of the road for 10 candidates and their hundred million�������
Re: APC Presidential Screening Committee Disqualifies 10 Aspirants by okorogodwin4(m): 5:09pm On Jun 03, 2022
ekenetheorg:
For those hoping for Tinubu to be disqualified, it would be wrong. They should allow a fair primary. His exit will mean the end of APC. Disqualifying him will also mean the end of APC. However, I don't stand on his mandate. Peter Obi or Yemi Osinbajo are better candidates for 2023 election. We should not be limited to people who are in the departure lounge. We are young and we need a good life, a brighter future, and no old man can give us that. Vote futuristic leaders. Tinubu's ship has sailed a long time ago. He should be providing support to a younger candidate
you spoke well but Tinubu urchins will soon attack you
Re: APC Presidential Screening Committee Disqualifies 10 Aspirants by okorogodwin4(m): 5:13pm On Jun 03, 2022
Please confirm tillubuu and save his urchins hearth ache
Re: APC Presidential Screening Committee Disqualifies 10 Aspirants by juman(m): 5:16pm On Jun 03, 2022
Tinubu, okorocha and amaechi lead the banned.
Re: APC Presidential Screening Committee Disqualifies 10 Aspirants by Miracle2020: 5:24pm On Jun 03, 2022
HandsomeGuyman:
Efcc can NEVER arrest Tinubu. Not in this life or the next
hahahaaaa. Go ask obasanjo
Re: APC Presidential Screening Committee Disqualifies 10 Aspirants by ejimatic: 5:33pm On Jun 03, 2022
Omooba77:
Https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/breaking-oyeguns-screening-cttee-axes-10-aspirants/

. What are the criteria for the disqualification? Are they constitutional? When are they going to appeal the decision with primary on Monday? Who and who are in the LOC of the convention? APC is not an organised party. Enough of hide and seek game on primary

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Screening Committee Disqualifies 10 Aspirants by macaranta(m): 5:34pm On Jun 03, 2022
Foreigna2:

1. Bakare
2. Onu
3. Rochas
4. Jack-Rich
5. Akpabio
6. Hashim
7. Ayade
8. Borrofice
9. Nicholas Felix
10. Rufai-Sani
11.Ken-Ohanenye

That's N1.1bn disqualification, no consolation prize? tongue

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Screening Committee Disqualifies 10 Aspirants by candidbabe(f): 5:40pm On Jun 03, 2022
grin grin grin grin

Re: APC Presidential Screening Committee Disqualifies 10 Aspirants by Nwaajasa: 5:46pm On Jun 03, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

pray "It's my turn to be president/I made him this, I made
him that" should not be among, because the lamentation
that will come out of that rotten mouth, will definitely blow our ear drum.
Is him taller than Buhari
Re: APC Presidential Screening Committee Disqualifies 10 Aspirants by DADYMIKE(m): 5:46pm On Jun 03, 2022
100 million naira just waste by someone ���
Re: APC Presidential Screening Committee Disqualifies 10 Aspirants by alibiz: 5:48pm On Jun 03, 2022
Omooba77:
Https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/breaking-oyeguns-screening-cttee-axes-10-aspirants/

This party is about to collapse
Re: APC Presidential Screening Committee Disqualifies 10 Aspirants by Walkee: 5:49pm On Jun 03, 2022
Foreigna2:

1. Bakare
2. Onu
3. Rochas
4. Jack-Rich
5. Akpabio
6. Hashim
7. Ayade
8. Borrofice
9. Nicholas Felix
10. Rufai-Sani
11.Ken-Ohanenye
all these people sef be wan do president? Make Portable sef come carry form then
Re: APC Presidential Screening Committee Disqualifies 10 Aspirants by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 5:49pm On Jun 03, 2022
Breaking!
Oyegun panel clears Tinubu, Osinbajo, 11 other APC presidential aspirants.

Chief John Odigie Oyegun All Progressives Congress Screening Committee has cleared the party’s National Leader and frontline presidential aspirant, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu and Vice President Yemi Osinbajo to contest the primary election at the coming National Convention of the party from June 6-7.

Chief Oyegun announced earlier today that 13 of the aspirants have been cleared with the indication that 10 were not cleared.

Our correspondent gathered that Tinubu, Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, Dr. Kayode Fayemi, Dr. Ahmed Lawan, Yahaya Bello, Godswill Akpabio among others were cleared to contest the primary election.

A source close to the panel said nobody was disqualified in the real sense of the word because only 13 of the 23 aspirants appeared before the screening panel adding that the 10 aspirants that didn’t appear before the panel were not presented to the party.

Nobody was disqualified. Only 13 aspirants appeared before the Oyegun panel. All the 13 of them were considered able and competent to be President,” the source revealed.

The 13 cleared aspirants are billed to collect their clearance certificate later today or tomorrow morning.

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Screening Committee Disqualifies 10 Aspirants by senteugene: 5:53pm On Jun 03, 2022
Seriously searching for the list of the 10 disqualified APC Presidential aspirants.

Oyegun, hope I am not among?
Re: APC Presidential Screening Committee Disqualifies 10 Aspirants by shaggy007(m): 5:58pm On Jun 03, 2022
boman2014:
If Tinubu name no dey there make I bath naked

You no dey bath naked before? ? ? ?
Re: APC Presidential Screening Committee Disqualifies 10 Aspirants by chloride6: 6:03pm On Jun 03, 2022
Breakfast
Re: APC Presidential Screening Committee Disqualifies 10 Aspirants by Okpachala: 6:10pm On Jun 03, 2022
Hmmmm. Some people are about receiving Ambode' s treatment.
Re: APC Presidential Screening Committee Disqualifies 10 Aspirants by Khaysee: 6:11pm On Jun 03, 2022
APC should never disqualify anyone that can pull votes
Why is buhari talking of consesus ? .
Why dictator

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Screening Committee Disqualifies 10 Aspirants by President2001(m): 6:13pm On Jun 03, 2022
1 Ayade
2 Okorocha
3 Bello
4 Lawan
5 Tinubu
6 Rotimi
7 Akpabio
8 Fayemi
Re: APC Presidential Screening Committee Disqualifies 10 Aspirants by comrChris(m): 6:14pm On Jun 03, 2022
They for kukuma disqualify 22 and leave only the anointed candidate.
Monday is not far again, all this drama will be reviewed.

Meanwhile, 1billion cashed
Re: APC Presidential Screening Committee Disqualifies 10 Aspirants by adams123: 6:32pm On Jun 03, 2022
I can see BP of 250/250..Una want kill person ne?
Re: APC Presidential Screening Committee Disqualifies 10 Aspirants by adebwalex(m): 7:07pm On Jun 03, 2022
Coded081:
Felix
Bakare
Akpabio
Rochas
Rich
Ayade
Kayode
Amosun
Daguda what ever his name is
Bello
Tinubu

grin grin na want make the drug Barron get Hypertension? He better start preparing for SDP grin grin... He don nail himself to the north. It will be difficult to get enough vote from that region..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kwara Government Demolishes Saraki's Popular Family House "Ile Arugbo" / Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) / Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kills 50 In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.