Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,246 members, 7,853,245 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:01 PM

Governor Ayade's Aide Reveals How Business Owners Deduct Their Workers' Salaries - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Governor Ayade's Aide Reveals How Business Owners Deduct Their Workers' Salaries (270 Views)

Governor Ayade Creates More Jobs As Calapharm Announce Vacancies / First Bank Of Nigeria: Salaries, Allowances, Promotion, Job Details? / We Will Prosecute And Deduct N90,000 From All Npower Volunteers That Do This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Governor Ayade's Aide Reveals How Business Owners Deduct Their Workers' Salaries by ExAngel007(f): 3:46pm On Jun 03, 2022
Governor Ayade's aide reveals how typical Calabar business
owners deduct their workers' salaries

Andrea Ekeng Inyang, the Special Assistant to the Cross River
State Governor, Ben Ayade, on Strategic Communication, has
revealed how typical Calabar business owners deduct their
workers' salaries.

"A typical Calabar businessman/woman will employ you with
a promise of 35k salary per month but you end up collecting
only 12k," he wrote on Friday, June 3.

The large fraction is a compulsory deduction and it looks like
this.

Tax = N2,650

Madam’s mother’s burial levy = N3,000

Lateness = N4,550

Stubbornness/disobedience = N3,800

Insulting a customer = N2,250

Using phone at work = N3,600

Wearing rumpled clothes to work = N3,150

Total =N23,000

If you complain too much and leave, you’ll go and jam the one
that will promise you 50k and owe you for 6months.

Just do peem, you hear ween!

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/6/governor-ayades-aide-reveals-how-typical-calabar-business-owners-deduct-their-workers-salaries-2.html

Re: Governor Ayade's Aide Reveals How Business Owners Deduct Their Workers' Salaries by Belial06: 3:49pm On Jun 03, 2022
What a nation. Thes ekeaders a demons. They won't speak up against this but make jokes about it because this is what they do in their individual businesses.

This is why they don't want a president like Peter Obi .. unfortunately for them there is no more.money to share. Nigeria is in a comatose state. Elect an idiot and the country will divide due to crisis and hunger .

So my people the choice is your hands. Me I am not suffering I can't remember the last time I suffered save for emotional stress, so if you guys like sell your next 4 years for 100k that won't last you 2 months

I don't have pvc nor am I interested in getting one but I hope you guys get it right for your own sakes.

I don't have any stake I own my own property so don't pay rent.

I just hope you guys do what's right for yourselves

Tinubu may have fixed Nigeria but I think he would be more tribalsitic and nepotistic than Buhari hence I don't think he is an option as Nigeria is already very divided and fragile any more might push us into civil war.

Atiku is corrupt yes but he is forward thinking he is exposed and know even if you steal you need to make.sure the system is fluid.enough to ensure it doest crash after.you steal. So he is an option

Obi is also an option he would.habe been the best but unfortunately Nigeria is just not ready for such a truth seeker. Obi would probably cancel all salaries to senators and make it pay as you work allowance based so they can't risk having him there.

He would probably persecute past looters so again they won't want that. He would probably being back the middle class which would.mean less poor Nigerians which would mean less people standing at politicians gates to beg and this is something the politicians don't want because they enjoy seeing you standing at their gate hailing them, it makes them feel special. So Obi will never be allowed to rule .
Amaechi? At first I was for him because he is my brother ,then recently decided to check fact for fact his antecedents then I realized he would just be a yes man for the Fulani caliphate as lawan was in the senate

The rest are just space fillers

(1) (Reply)

Payoneer Exchanger / Earn Massively As Sales Agent For Kembe App / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.