Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,586 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

2023: Tinubu Turns Confrontational As Buhari Keeps Aspirants, Govs In Suspense - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu Turns Confrontational As Buhari Keeps Aspirants, Govs In Suspense (31640 Views)

Unqualified Imaan Sulaiman-Ibrahim Resumes As NAPTIP Boss, Buhari Keeps Mum / Qasem Soleimani: Buhari Keeps Mum Over Assassination Of General, 72 Hours After / Magu: Buhari Keeps Lobbyists In Suspense As Battle For EFCC Top Job Steps Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Tinubu Turns Confrontational As Buhari Keeps Aspirants, Govs In Suspense by premiumswizz: 10:36pm On Jun 03, 2022
Tinubu rules Lagos by imposing his own cronies into elected positions in Lagos through concesus, so I don't see why he is feeling pained for being payed in his own coin. I guess karma is a bitch after all, I serves him right.

Lagos4Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu Turns Confrontational As Buhari Keeps Aspirants, Govs In Suspense by wiseoneking: 10:40pm On Jun 03, 2022
priceactionx:
My own be say, me o, I don't like either tinubu or atiku candidacy. But since pdp has given atiku chance again, I would hv loved tinubu pinched against atiku cos that's the person that can outmatch him dollar for dollars and unfortunately that's what win election in Nigeria either we like it or not.

And don't let me be sentimental here. Everyone has been accusing tinubu and South West both offline and online, here and there of forcing buhari on us in 2015, buhari even said it himself that without tinubu, he will not become president.
Now tinubu said what has always been said by those who felt buhari was imposed on us and wanted power by all means not really wanting to serve. Though he said in a angry manner, but with facts and everyone goes gaga? What really changed? Human beings are very difficult to please.

The only decorum he supposed to throw in was addressing ogun governor as 'eleyi'. To me, thats too harsh. I believe he has gotten Intel about their gang up against him despite supporting them to get to their levels politically.
Either he wins the primary or not, tinubu still hold lots of influences in politics. They just want to clamp it to his region.
We are watching.
You guys are now denying your daddy Tinubu. Your eyes are now opening not like before you all were arrogantly shouting down people. We told you before but you didn't want to hear

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Turns Confrontational As Buhari Keeps Aspirants, Govs In Suspense by kennymike84: 10:41pm On Jun 03, 2022
Doomsday is fasting approaching
Re: 2023: Tinubu Turns Confrontational As Buhari Keeps Aspirants, Govs In Suspense by kennymike84: 10:44pm On Jun 03, 2022
wiseoneking:
You guys are now denying your daddy Tinubu. Your eyes are now opening not like before you all were arrogantly shouting down people. We told you before but you didn't want to hear
Imagine "Eleyi" Infact Oro kabiti
Re: 2023: Tinubu Turns Confrontational As Buhari Keeps Aspirants, Govs In Suspense by searchlight: 10:44pm On Jun 03, 2022
Marsea:

I don't support him either but I feel he should be given a level playing field instead of trying to scheme him out.
Anyway to stop Tinubu is ok.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Turns Confrontational As Buhari Keeps Aspirants, Govs In Suspense by yeshuasfootstep(m): 10:45pm On Jun 03, 2022
The only person that can stand Obi is Osinbajo. If you also make the mistake of pushing moneybags to the front, you will understand that the game has changed when Obi finishes with you all.

This generation will no longer tolerate poor leadership. Stop suffering the masses if you have nothing to offer.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Turns Confrontational As Buhari Keeps Aspirants, Govs In Suspense by PS712: 10:46pm On Jun 03, 2022
DonFreshmoney:
Buhari annointed candidate is AMAECHI...

5. Amaechi was appointed Dan Amanar in Buhari Buhari Homestate.. that should mean something
No. 5 is the biggest clue. He wasn't appointed though, he was turban Dan Amanar Daura, a title that depicts that Daura Emirate can entrust Amaechi with what it holds most precious for him to keep which may be requested later for the benefit of one or many..
Re: 2023: Tinubu Turns Confrontational As Buhari Keeps Aspirants, Govs In Suspense by searchlight: 10:46pm On Jun 03, 2022
Of a Truth I didn't hate Tinubu but his online urchins made me hate this man so much.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Turns Confrontational As Buhari Keeps Aspirants, Govs In Suspense by kofib49108: 10:50pm On Jun 03, 2022
Yeh

1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu Turns Confrontational As Buhari Keeps Aspirants, Govs In Suspense by Timekeeper452: 10:51pm On Jun 03, 2022
Mangekyo:
Inasmuch as I would hate it for Tinubu to become president (from fry pan to fire; I might even flee the country if he does), I think it would be fair to conduct a primary. Haba, in as much as I dislike him, how he go feel if this man who has been looking forward to being president for half of his life is deprived because some murthfuckas from nowhere just popped out nowhere and brush him aside illegally.... In the name of consensus? Buhari should do the right
Tinubu will never be president, it just cannot happen. But at least let his defeat be the one that even he would accept. No need for cheating
have tinubu ever allowed a direct election in Lagos?

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Turns Confrontational As Buhari Keeps Aspirants, Govs In Suspense by jrusky(m): 10:56pm On Jun 03, 2022
SensualMan:
Tinubu where are the cows? cheesy

Yoruba people how far naa? I spit on this disgusting tribe.

JAGABAN Iragbiji!

You are very useless and very disgusting maggot in human body.

Is Dapo Abiodun, Bode George, Fayemi, Fayose, FFK, Bakare and host of others who oppose to Tiinubu presidebcy are not Yoruba?

Your stupidity stink and you are so useless a human to insults entire tribe who do not even support Tinubu.

Ewu anukpama nnwa idiala like you go enter market naked las las.

Anuofia.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Turns Confrontational As Buhari Keeps Aspirants, Govs In Suspense by offiahvictor(m): 10:59pm On Jun 03, 2022
fear who no dey talk. fear Buhari.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Turns Confrontational As Buhari Keeps Aspirants, Govs In Suspense by SensualMan: 11:00pm On Jun 03, 2022
jrusky:

You are very useless and very disgusting maggot in human body.

Is Dapo Abiodun, Bode George, Fayemi, Fayose, FFK, Bakare and host of others who oppose to Tiinubu presidebcy are not Yoruba?

Your stupidity stink and you are so useless a human to insults entire tribe who do not even support Tinubu.

Ewu anukpama nnwa idiala like you go enter market naked las las.

Anuofia.
All of them.

Yorubas:

Re: 2023: Tinubu Turns Confrontational As Buhari Keeps Aspirants, Govs In Suspense by placeofallure(f): 11:00pm On Jun 03, 2022
Xscape1993:
Who made you the governor of Lagos State too? What was your political profile before you became the governor of Lagos State. No vacancy for you in Aso Rock sir. It has been occupied by a competent person. Besides, the innocent blood of late Funso Williams is still crying for vengeance...Is it by force to become president? We don't want you sir.

Which group exactly are you speaking for?

You certainly don't represent me and my associates. Let things take its due course. I don't believe in a consensus nonsense! The president has no constitutional right to choose a successor. Was that how he got to office? Let the polls decide who has more clout.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Turns Confrontational As Buhari Keeps Aspirants, Govs In Suspense by TheNiceGuy(m): 11:00pm On Jun 03, 2022
He was a third Republic senator prior to being a Governor son.

That answers your curiosity.

Take him to court if you have evidence that incriminate him of Funsho Williams, stop being a coward
Xscape1993:
Who made you the governor of Lagos State too? What was your political profile before you became the governor of Lagos State. No vacancy for you in Aso Rock sir. It has been occupied by a competent person. Besides, the innocent blood of late Funso Williams is still crying for vengeance...Is it by force to become president? We don't want you sir.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Turns Confrontational As Buhari Keeps Aspirants, Govs In Suspense by placeofallure(f): 11:05pm On Jun 03, 2022
SensualMan:
Tinubu where are the cows? cheesy

Yoruba people how far naa? I spit on this disgusting tribe.

JAGABAN Iragbiji!

Just like I smear you, your kith and kin and your entire generation, even the unborn with hot, scalding coal tar! Omo ale jatijati, Omo irankiran!
Re: 2023: Tinubu Turns Confrontational As Buhari Keeps Aspirants, Govs In Suspense by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 03, 2022
Xscape1993:
Who killed Funsho Williams?
You Xscape1993 abi?
Cos I no know wetin my daddy, Tinubu do you.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Turns Confrontational As Buhari Keeps Aspirants, Govs In Suspense by wirinet(m): 11:07pm On Jun 03, 2022
Mangekyo:
Inasmuch as I would hate it for Tinubu to become president (from fry pan to fire; I might even flee the country if he does), I think it would be fair to conduct a primary. H aba, in as much as I dislike him, how he go feel if this man who has been looking forward to being president for half of his life is deprived because some murthfuckas from nowhere just popped out nowhere and brush him aside illegally.... In the name of consensus? Buhari should do the right
Tinubu will never be president, it just cannot happen. But at least let his defeat be the one that even he would accept. No need for cheating
Primaries are anything but fair in Nigeria. Tinubu will be ready to empty Lagos State Treasury just to buy the delegates. Just like Wike almost emptied Rivers state Treasury in an attempt to get nominated.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Turns Confrontational As Buhari Keeps Aspirants, Govs In Suspense by mastermaestro(m): 11:09pm On Jun 03, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Tinubu removed Oyegun from Chairman

Fast foward to 2022
Oyegun is about to serve Tinubu a Hot plate of Karma mixed with Ewedu and Amala.

Make Una give Tinubu Toothpick abeg

The fact that they recalled Oyegun to come lead the screening connotes more than just coincidence. Nature pays everyone their dues in due time.

Tinubu’s payday finally meets him.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Turns Confrontational As Buhari Keeps Aspirants, Govs In Suspense by Princeps: 11:20pm On Jun 03, 2022
This man is acting like he is entitled to the Presidency. I am from the South South and we will never vote for him. Talk less of the East people. Even Osibanjo, Peter Obi or A-THIEF-KU is more sure than this guy. He wants to translate what he is doing to Lagos to Nigeria on a bigger scale. God forbid. He can only win Yorubaland. Northerners go use him eye see shege. Make him dey watch.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Turns Confrontational As Buhari Keeps Aspirants, Govs In Suspense by wiseoneking: 11:24pm On Jun 03, 2022
kennymike84:
Imagine "Eleyi" Infact Oro kabiti
I just dey pity you. I am laughing loudly now.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Turns Confrontational As Buhari Keeps Aspirants, Govs In Suspense by Massiveglory: 11:27pm On Jun 03, 2022
Point of correction . Spraying dollar can give you delegates but will not Guarantee win you election in the country.
What wins most election in Nigeria is the degree of influence you have and the number of people that believe in it.
priceactionx:
My own be say, me o, I don't like either tinubu or atiku candidacy. But since pdp has given atiku chance again, I would hv loved tinubu pinched against atiku cos that's the person that can outmatch him dollar for dollars and unfortunately that's what win election in Nigeria either we like it or not.

And don't let me be sentimental here. Everyone has been accusing tinubu and South West both offline and online, here and there of forcing buhari on us in 2015, buhari even said it himself that without tinubu, he will not become president.
Now tinubu said what has always been said by those who felt buhari was imposed on us and wanted power by all means not really wanting to serve. Though he said in a angry manner, but with facts and everyone goes gaga? What really changed? Human beings are very difficult to please.

The only decorum he supposed to throw in was addressing ogun governor as 'eleyi'. To me, thats too harsh. I believe he has gotten Intel about their gang up against him despite supporting them to get to their levels politically.
Either he wins the primary or not, tinubu still hold lots of influences in politics. They just want to clamp it to his region.
We are watching.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Turns Confrontational As Buhari Keeps Aspirants, Govs In Suspense by jasmeel: 11:36pm On Jun 03, 2022
EmperorHadrain:
Same Tinubu that backed Atiku against Obasanjo

Fielded Ribadu against GEJ in 2011 and then backed Buhari against same GEJ in 2015is now clamouring for Southern presidency ?

plus endsars o... Na im some of d youth ma no fit reason wel
Re: 2023: Tinubu Turns Confrontational As Buhari Keeps Aspirants, Govs In Suspense by GGirll: 11:36pm On Jun 03, 2022
realray:
honestly am disappointed at what am seeing especially from the south, am ashamed of jagaban to be honest, no wonder the north will keep ruling why because there's no co-operation in the entire south becos by the time you share the vote north wins period so the south west should come together and talk tinubu out of it and pick osibanjo cos he's credible and on per with Atiku in terms of getting vote even me from the south south will vote the prof and plz we don't want any northerner again plz let's work together cos there's power in unity and as u can see the northerners in apc are not saying anything cos to them party does not matter, in their heart they want Atiku and trust me this people are very wise....

You and the south should have thought of this before Tinubu and south west betrayed others and made a northerner a president at d detriment of the other southerners. He betrayed his kingsmen pa fashoranti's daughters death where he asked about the cows, he fought with opc leader and many other south west politicians and the Igbos were not spared even his oba threatened to throw them into the lagoon, he fought GEJ and all just for his ambition and refused to speak out against all d killings going on in Nigeria. He really can't be trusted, he isn't healthy enough and also old with questionable other baggages. His wife is in the Senate for God knows how long, his son is an honorable so I heard and his daughter is the sole iyaloja of all markets in Lagos or south west. His relationship with agberos and other things makes his candidacy doubtful coupled with his style of leadership by proxy in Lagos. D North are afraid that if he clinges the power, if he can betray his people, then he can do same to them it's just plain logic. Badly all other southerners are not happy with him n preferred the north to continue than for him to rule.....this is all I can see based on all the news I've read and comments here.
Well I pray God give us d best man and vice especially from any region that ought to have rule but have been sidelined for decades.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Turns Confrontational As Buhari Keeps Aspirants, Govs In Suspense by Kaiser20: 11:38pm On Jun 03, 2022
Those of you standing and sitting on Tinubu's manhood please you people should stop it
Re: 2023: Tinubu Turns Confrontational As Buhari Keeps Aspirants, Govs In Suspense by Treasure17(m): 11:46pm On Jun 03, 2022
Tinubu is so desperate just as Buhari was in 2015. It's obvious he has no plans for this country. Political self entitled being.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Turns Confrontational As Buhari Keeps Aspirants, Govs In Suspense by chriss100: 11:47pm On Jun 03, 2022
Mangekyo:
Inasmuch as I would hate it for Tinubu to become president (from fry pan to fire; I might even flee the country if he does), I think it would be fair to conduct a primary. Haba, in as much as I dislike him, how he go feel if this man who has been looking forward to being president for half of his life is deprived because some murthfuckas from nowhere just popped out nowhere and brush him aside illegally.... In the name of consensus? Buhari should do the right

I agree with you but these guys know he will win the APC ticket if there is primary. I would have thought the president is powerful enough to orchestrate Tinubu’s defeat at the primary. But it seems they don’t want to take the chance of a primary because they can’t guarantee Tinubu’s defeat. Tinubu has money and influence to win the primary. Buhari doesn’t want to take that chance.

I agree,… let there be a primary, if he loses in a free and fair contest, he will surely work for the emergence of the APC candidate at the presidential election. I’m a fan of tinubu but I’m not comfortable with the outburst. He should have waited till after the primary to erupt. I think it’s over for him unfortunately
Re: 2023: Tinubu Turns Confrontational As Buhari Keeps Aspirants, Govs In Suspense by Nobleman80: 11:56pm On Jun 03, 2022
In APC concensus I stand gidigba who doesn't like it should hug the nearest transformer to be transformed from nwa mmadu to nwa mmo.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Turns Confrontational As Buhari Keeps Aspirants, Govs In Suspense by osewanu(m): 12:19am On Jun 04, 2022
Xscape1993:

The betrayal of the Afenifere elders who helped him still rankles.

Abraham Adesanya, Ganiyu Dawodu et al have placed curses on the ingrate. He will never be president. His ambition will destroy him.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Turns Confrontational As Buhari Keeps Aspirants, Govs In Suspense by Buksaylor: 12:27am On Jun 04, 2022
Re: 2023: Tinubu Turns Confrontational As Buhari Keeps Aspirants, Govs In Suspense by King44(m): 12:29am On Jun 04, 2022
ijustdey:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/06/03/2023-presidency-tinubu-turns-confrontational-as-buhari-keeps-aspirants-governors-in-suspense/
With the way they are playing this political games I hope they don't Thifnubu look like a saint. Those eastern politicians why can't they support their own or osibsjo, someone from the south. It's becoming clear the east would vote Atiku instead of Obi.

Later, some would start shouting marginalization and betrayal. Lawan of all bleeping people. Atifku of all furlong people.. From the north

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Maiduguri Explosion: How Rockets Crushed 9 Boys On Football Field / Garba Shehu Accuses Kukah Of Falsehood, Slams Him With Biblical Passages / The Card Leaders Of House Of Reps Press Corps Gave To Dogara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.