Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Mind What You Say - Femi Fani-kayode Shades Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mind What You Say - Femi Fani-kayode Shades Tinubu (45369 Views)

Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo / Peter Obi Shades Tinubu: I Went to the same school With Dr. Peter Odili (video) / Amosun Shades Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Aregbesola On Twitter and Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mind What You Say - Femi Fani-kayode Shades Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 5:58pm On Jun 03, 2022
U help sm1 doesn't mean u made them. Or else we can say Afenifere made tinubu and he betrayed them.

1 Like

Re: Mind What You Say - Femi Fani-kayode Shades Tinubu by Hotzone(m): 5:59pm On Jun 03, 2022
Well but fani, u ain’t stable in relevant matters
Re: Mind What You Say - Femi Fani-kayode Shades Tinubu by Dshocker(m): 6:00pm On Jun 03, 2022
I thought Tinubu was learned enough or his senses are beginning to fail him
Re: Mind What You Say - Femi Fani-kayode Shades Tinubu by Yankee101: 6:02pm On Jun 03, 2022
Kayode dey make sense sometimes through the haze of rage, cocaine and his craziness

2 Likes

Re: Mind What You Say - Femi Fani-kayode Shades Tinubu by lomprico(m): 6:03pm On Jun 03, 2022
Amotolongbo:
When Bola Ahmed Tinubu declared his intention to run for the presidency, one thing came to my mind, thinking of what Mr Tinubu will dish out during his campaigns and manifestos.

Tinubu is a well known gaffe in many, if not all, his public appearance talks.

I will advise his PR to make sure he doesn’t talk in public and any time it is mandatory for him to talk, let it be a well written and edited script.

Is this not similar to what we faced in buhari? Which yeye advice are you giving to his PR rather than for him to go n rest n enjoy his money in peace.
Re: Mind What You Say - Femi Fani-kayode Shades Tinubu by DSoj(m): 6:03pm On Jun 03, 2022
Why should it be hard to remind people how you helped them when they seem to forget and betray you.

I made U. Easy fact
Re: Mind What You Say - Femi Fani-kayode Shades Tinubu by ensamy(m): 6:04pm On Jun 03, 2022
The down fall of Nebuchadnezzar grin grin
Imagine the Yoruba themselves are gradually turning against Tinubu.. Fear God.
This story will be told for generations to come about a man called Jagaban and his disgraceful downfall. grin grin
Sanwo Olu should be mindful because he may also be defeated in the incoming governorship election as the final blow to the Jagaban of Lagos.
Buhari wants to bring him Tinubu down from all directions and take Lagos away from him.
Re: Mind What You Say - Femi Fani-kayode Shades Tinubu by KillerCrocodile: 6:08pm On Jun 03, 2022
This guy FFK dey make sense to me for the first time.

Tinubu would be humbled for his comments.

Who the gods want to destroy, They first make mad...

Tinubu fits this description.... He is clearly mad now..

Destruction stage is next...
Re: Mind What You Say - Femi Fani-kayode Shades Tinubu by deeva2: 6:11pm On Jun 03, 2022
Tinubu is now the most mentioned politician in Africa....This man strong oo..
Re: Mind What You Say - Femi Fani-kayode Shades Tinubu by Babaken(m): 6:16pm On Jun 03, 2022
Amotolongbo:
When Bola Ahmed Tinubu declared his intention to run for the presidency, one thing came to my mind, thinking of what Mr Tinubu will dish out during his campaigns and manifestos.

I will advise his PR to make sure he doesn’t talk in public and any time it is mandatory for him to talk, let it be a well written and edited script.
A desperate man will always want to talk.

1 Like

Re: Mind What You Say - Femi Fani-kayode Shades Tinubu by jawit19435: 6:18pm On Jun 03, 2022
Gfsh

Re: Mind What You Say - Femi Fani-kayode Shades Tinubu by nickxtra(m): 6:21pm On Jun 03, 2022
Amotolongbo:

Yet, better than Donald Trump
Re: Mind What You Say - Femi Fani-kayode Shades Tinubu by Nauttyprof(m): 6:28pm On Jun 03, 2022
Amotolongbo:

The problem with Tinubu is that old age has set in. So, in his old age he has reflected on many things and believed his achievements in politics have been made possible by his efforts only. Such fellow end up being disgraced and he will have no option but to bow out in shame.

It is just the beginning of his end in politics. Let's wait and see.
Re: Mind What You Say - Femi Fani-kayode Shades Tinubu by Sleekfingers: 6:29pm On Jun 03, 2022
Re: Mind What You Say - Femi Fani-kayode Shades Tinubu by Arabaincubus: 6:34pm On Jun 03, 2022
Tinubu has always been a love-vendor but this journey of Delusional Grandeur embarked by him will do him in.
Re: Mind What You Say - Femi Fani-kayode Shades Tinubu by Akharmony: 6:37pm On Jun 03, 2022
FFK hibernated for a while, i think he's got a good contract so he can speak now.
Re: Mind What You Say - Femi Fani-kayode Shades Tinubu by MasterKernel: 6:40pm On Jun 03, 2022
God1000:
Look at this clown and wiseacre

You're the clown if you have respect for God.
Re: Mind What You Say - Femi Fani-kayode Shades Tinubu by nedekid: 6:43pm On Jun 03, 2022
But God uses people, he does not come down himself.
Re: Mind What You Say - Femi Fani-kayode Shades Tinubu by chukwuibuipob: 6:52pm On Jun 03, 2022
sad those pipu are arrogant/dnt fear God.Waitng patiently till Monday/Tuesday sha
Re: Mind What You Say - Femi Fani-kayode Shades Tinubu by bjdon: 7:13pm On Jun 03, 2022
You must have really messed up in life, when FFK sounds sensible and wise compared to you!! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mind What You Say - Femi Fani-kayode Shades Tinubu by Theoarhics: 7:19pm On Jun 03, 2022
Why didnt u show same energy to Oshiomole when he claimed he made Obaseki governor
Re: Mind What You Say - Femi Fani-kayode Shades Tinubu by michoim(m): 7:21pm On Jun 03, 2022
FFK on point
Re: Mind What You Say - Femi Fani-kayode Shades Tinubu by benjaminlawson(m): 7:24pm On Jun 03, 2022
The only prayer I prayed when Tinubu kept quiet when people are being killed in south with the government he claimed he installed, is that God should help us to disgrace him. Can you immerging the insult he melted out to Baba Fatiroti when he went to console him. Instead of word of comfort, he put petroleum in the fire that had burned the old man, and you expect God not to avenge. This is his own pay back period enjoy it fully, Jagaban
Re: Mind What You Say - Femi Fani-kayode Shades Tinubu by Maliqcious: 7:30pm On Jun 03, 2022
anonymous1759:
angry
All this charade should stop abegi. When you hate someone you’ll always look for a way to fault him .
What did Tinubu say that was wrong ? Rochas, Onu or any other APC chieftain can say they helped Buhari to become president that’s a fact ,

I’ll only feel Tinubu is proud if he says I single handedly made Buhari president. Tinubu sacrificed is position for Osibanjo which is a fact.
If Tinubu was as selfish like the media portrayed he could have easily reneged and APC will loose to GEJ because he refuses to relinquish is VP slot.

What about Dapo Abiodun during the APC rally at Ogun prior to the election. When thugs were disrupting the campaign , they were stoning and chanting because Amosun wants his own candidate to become governor.

Foam were coming out of anti APC and anti Tinubu’s supporters that OGUN state has lost the incumbency power , Fortunately APC won . Tinubu played a major role no doubts.

Tinubu is like a father to them, according to African proverb a parent alone cannot train a child it’s the collective responsibility of the community. Because other people Will contribute to your success in one way or the other .
Your parents can tell you any day that they’re responsible for your success because they played the major role not disputing the fact other people supported your course .

Anti Tinubu BOTs are just scared . If not I don’t see why people who clamor for Free and fair Elections from INEC are supporting consensus. Last last Nigerian leaders are the reflection of the society. Wrong doings becomes Norm when it suits them If it doesn’t it’s Crime . Tinubu’s shares the same right with every Nigerian let him be.
You talking non sense if you don’t know that Tinubu is greedy you talking shit if you don’t know how politics is being played in Nigeria have you seen a Muslim Muslim ticket? Stop being a dimwit for those Idiots who parade themselves as leaders, A typical youth should not be caught trying to praise a man like Tinubu… I doubt if you are in Tinubu shoes you would contest for presidency lemme tell you what you don’t know if Tinubu failed this time is empire would clash make my word.
Re: Mind What You Say - Femi Fani-kayode Shades Tinubu by anonymous1759(m): 7:37pm On Jun 03, 2022
Maliqcious:
You talking non sense if you don’t know that Tinubu is greedy you talking shit if you don’t know how politics is being played in Nigeria have you seen a Muslim Muslim ticket? Stop being a dimwit for those Idiots who parade themselves as leaders, A typical youth should not be caught trying to praise a man like Tinubu… I doubt if you are in Tinubu shoes you would contest for presidency lemme tell you what you don’t know if Tinubu failed this time is empire would clash make my word.

What’s wrong with Muslim/Muslim ticket or Christian / Christian ticket. In your mind now Religion supersedes competence when it suits you . Nigerians are not different from their leaders.
Re: Mind What You Say - Femi Fani-kayode Shades Tinubu by loko50(m): 7:40pm On Jun 03, 2022
This man is stepping on the cobra's tail

1 Like

Re: Mind What You Say - Femi Fani-kayode Shades Tinubu by 360degree(m): 7:43pm On Jun 03, 2022
Baba e goof too much. Why now?
How this talk go help you fulfill your ambition now.
Play it slow and steady. He can only stop you for APC not from contesting in General election. Now sympathy vote you don kuku throw am away. Anyway
Let what next….
Re: Mind What You Say - Femi Fani-kayode Shades Tinubu by Igbojew: 7:49pm On Jun 03, 2022
Maxymilliano:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid09CEqhesnbTxJzq7mf1PKNX5r3uiZRTuX1JvPuQUc6AUeFFbCnK8u2ZzFncwSJiQVl&id=100050467990818
Hahahaha Tinubu your doomsday have not started.The worst mistake Tinubu made was to betray Igbos and his people f....shly supported and cheered him up not knowing that Igbos are not their mate...........I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Mind What You Say - Femi Fani-kayode Shades Tinubu by LivingTribunal: 7:53pm On Jun 03, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
The glutton has spoken. If Tinubu should give this man a plate of Amala, gbegiri and ponmo watch how he change talk and sing his praises.

Re: Mind What You Say - Femi Fani-kayode Shades Tinubu by snoopz: 7:54pm On Jun 03, 2022
Ffk's small yansh too dey shake grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nine Ministers Who Will Define Buhari’s Presidency (photos) / Opposition Senators Stage Walkout Over Call For Buhari’s Impeachment / Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.