Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Adamu Garba: Tinubu Was Betrayed By Osinbajo And SW Govs Not Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Garba: Tinubu Was Betrayed By Osinbajo And SW Govs Not Buhari (49013 Views)

Adamu Garba: Tinubu Should Welcome Nnamani, Ohakim To APC / Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima / 2023: Shehu Sani Appeals To Northern, Southern Govs Not To Tear Nigeria Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Was Betrayed By Osinbajo And SW Govs Not Buhari by wingmanIII: 6:05pm On Jun 03, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
Tinubu is a Politician with balls.

If anyone likes he should betray. One thing has been established, that man fears nobody. If your "Almighty" Buhari does not behave, he will collect wotowoto.

Funny thing is that those of you that do not like Buhari for anything are even happy to support someone endorsed by Buhari just because of your hatred for Tinubu.

Let's see what happens before Wednesday. You all we see what the Jagaban is made of.

Rubbish!! He feared no one yet he defended criminal Fulani herdsmen. Go Siddon joor!!
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Was Betrayed By Osinbajo And SW Govs Not Buhari by wirelessmaster: 6:06pm On Jun 03, 2022
Sleekfingers:

How Osinbajo take betray tinubu?

Adamu Garba knows what happened. He is very experienced. In 2014, we were on social media fighting seriously on the side of APC. We never knew it is going to be like this. We never knew it is going to end like this.

I have said it severally before I was banned that left to me, no delegate from Ogun State should vote for Osinbajo. Especially delegates from Ijebu land, none of them should vote for Osinbajo. Akarigbo and Awujale should understand me. Baba Awolowo spirit in the grave also understand me. It is not in our characters.

History will not forgive him. I believe the Ijebus on nairaland also know what I am saying.
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Was Betrayed By Osinbajo And SW Govs Not Buhari by mafluxfire: 6:07pm On Jun 03, 2022
Malory:
No one betrayed Tinubu. His insatiable greed and entitlement mentality betrayed him. Was it Osinbajo that wrote the damning speech he delivered yesterday in Ogun state?
did you say greed, may may be greed has other meaning in the dictionary,I will have to find out before I know what to say to this comment
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Was Betrayed By Osinbajo And SW Govs Not Buhari by Shaev7(m): 6:07pm On Jun 03, 2022
Too bad for Tinubu. His ambition in the party he claims is dead on arrival. He will never get their ticket. Be very Obedient in life.
P.O for president
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Was Betrayed By Osinbajo And SW Govs Not Buhari by starz100: 6:08pm On Jun 03, 2022
Tinubu's loyalty to Buhari was unequaled to the extent that even when Buhari or the government went wrong and the masses expected Tinubu to at least speak out, he kept mum all because he was nursing presidential ambition. This was Tinubu 's undoing, you don't keep silent in the face of oppression, misrule and hope that power will be handed to you to later.
Tinubu by nature is outspoken, remember the nadeco days. It is what brought him to limelight, to become Lagos state governor. Now, because you want to become president, you forgot who you are (speaking for the people) and became dead quiet when fulani terrorist herdsmen were maiming and killing, and kidnapping Nigerians. People were like, Oh, is it because, you have ambition to become president, that is the reason you never criticised Buhari?

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Was Betrayed By Osinbajo And SW Govs Not Buhari by anonymous1759(m): 6:08pm On Jun 03, 2022
God1000:
That's politics, Tinubu's desperation to be president is out of this world, I think he shot himself in the foot

Tinubu’s first attempt is desperation while Atiku that has been trying for decades is cool.
Osibanjo a current Vice Presidential ambition is not desperation? All the ministers and Governor’s who want to be president despite holding current positions are not desperate is Tinubu who has been supporting people since 2007 since he left office that’s desperate. I believe you made this statement without thinking if you do , you wouldn’t make such utterances.

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Was Betrayed By Osinbajo And SW Govs Not Buhari by Hannahlillien(f): 6:09pm On Jun 03, 2022
wabsite for sell dm me private
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Was Betrayed By Osinbajo And SW Govs Not Buhari by Germi9: 6:09pm On Jun 03, 2022
Tinubu betrayed himself when he refused to condemn the atrocities perpetrated by the killer fulani in the south
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Was Betrayed By Osinbajo And SW Govs Not Buhari by wingmanIII: 6:09pm On Jun 03, 2022
jrusky:
Adamu use your brain for once, no one betrayed Tinubu it's greed that betrayed Tinubu.

Gbam!! The man is so shameless!!
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Was Betrayed By Osinbajo And SW Govs Not Buhari by Teenaira: 6:11pm On Jun 03, 2022
God1000:
That's politics, Tinubu's desperation to be president is out of this world, I think he shot himself in the foot

But Buhari's desperation was much more than this when he was seeking to be president.
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Was Betrayed By Osinbajo And SW Govs Not Buhari by silibaba: 6:11pm On Jun 03, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
Tinubu is a Politician with balls.

If anyone likes he should betray. One thing has been established, that man fears nobody. If your "Almighty" Buhari does not behave, he will collect wotowoto.

Funny thing is that those of you that do not like Buhari for anything are even happy to support someone endorsed by Buhari just because of your hatred for Tinubu.

Let's see what happens before Wednesday. You all we see what the Jagaban is made of.
is he the first to fear no one
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Was Betrayed By Osinbajo And SW Govs Not Buhari by lagosrd: 6:12pm On Jun 03, 2022
Mind your business and your new party. You should focus on you winning foe the youths you think you're leading. Twitter handlers don't win presidential election.
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Was Betrayed By Osinbajo And SW Govs Not Buhari by PrincessofDSS(f): 6:12pm On Jun 03, 2022
OkoroBufo:

Little kid, there is betrayal, it existed since prehistory, even your forefathers once did and are now regretting in their graves.

-Okoro bufo

Just I’m warning you now. Soon you will start screaming betrayal

Those that refused to pay attention to history are bound to repeat their forefathers mistakes

Bonkum
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Was Betrayed By Osinbajo And SW Govs Not Buhari by hotwax: 6:13pm On Jun 03, 2022
Dotted head they talk.

Trying to attack Christian yorubas. Osinbajo for example..

This Garba is a religion fanatics...

Did osinbajo decided that APC should consider northern candidate?

Even osinbajo will not get the ticket.

Atiku forced everyone hands..
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Was Betrayed By Osinbajo And SW Govs Not Buhari by baretalk: 6:14pm On Jun 03, 2022
That's because Southerners are objective and not always carried away by politicking or nepotism like you people.
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Was Betrayed By Osinbajo And SW Govs Not Buhari by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 03, 2022
KingKO22:
Nothing but the truth

The North use Southern poloticians thag suppose to be Tinubu loyalist against him just to weaken his influence then they orchestrated final combos to finish him by introducing Northern candidates and Jonatha

How would the Southern politicians feel if the presidency is retained in the North after 2023 election?
Osinbajo would come back to Lagos or Ogun state ?

Even the two idiots of Amosun and Dimeji Bankole dished out 100m just to satisfy Northerner game plan.

South West is synonym to betrayal

Fixed!
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Was Betrayed By Osinbajo And SW Govs Not Buhari by hotwax: 6:18pm On Jun 03, 2022
wingmanIII:

Rubbish!! He feared no one yet he defended criminal Fulani herdsmen. Go Siddon joor!!

Abi ooo...even buhari has publicly went to ibadan to fight for his kinsmen when he was not the president during hausa Yoruba clash.

Tinubu use betrayal as chess game.

Tinubu did the opposite when Igangan people are being massacred. He was even using state governments and obas to fight Sunday igboho

The same betrayal will kill him
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Was Betrayed By Osinbajo And SW Govs Not Buhari by Walkee: 6:18pm On Jun 03, 2022
I hate betrayals. I swear this guy made sense
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Was Betrayed By Osinbajo And SW Govs Not Buhari by Charmingpet: 6:19pm On Jun 03, 2022
Oga, u still dey apc
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Was Betrayed By Osinbajo And SW Govs Not Buhari by OkoroBufo: 6:19pm On Jun 03, 2022
PrincessofDSS:

Just I’m warning you now. Soon you will start screaming betrayal

Those that refused to pay attention to history are bound to repeat their forefathers mistakes

Bonkum
Those who betray, as your forefathers did, will always end up regretting even in their graves but those who are betrayed will always find justice in the eyes of history.

-Okoro bufo
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Was Betrayed By Osinbajo And SW Govs Not Buhari by hotwax: 6:20pm On Jun 03, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Fixed!

Osinbajo a sitting VP has a better shot than tinubu

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Was Betrayed By Osinbajo And SW Govs Not Buhari by MrBONE2(m): 6:20pm On Jun 03, 2022
Parachoko:
I thought Osinbanjo or Amechi will be the annointed one?

Learnt that OkoroStatue is the anointed candidate grin
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Was Betrayed By Osinbajo And SW Govs Not Buhari by OkoroBufo: 6:21pm On Jun 03, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Fixed!
Fix this..
-Okoro bufo

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Was Betrayed By Osinbajo And SW Govs Not Buhari by PrincessofDSS(f): 6:22pm On Jun 03, 2022
OkoroBufo:

Those who betray, as your forefathers did, will always end up regretting even in their graves but those who are betrayed will always find justice in the eyes of history.

-Okoro bufo

Slide
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Was Betrayed By Osinbajo And SW Govs Not Buhari by iamdapsyj(m): 6:22pm On Jun 03, 2022
slivertongue:

His entitlement mentality is his undoing

He believed that he own Nigeria and Nigerians does not matter in the process. That was his undoing in my opinion.
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Was Betrayed By Osinbajo And SW Govs Not Buhari by Inspiration2017: 6:26pm On Jun 03, 2022
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Was Betrayed By Osinbajo And SW Govs Not Buhari by Arabaincubus: 6:29pm On Jun 03, 2022
These Northern fellas know how to set up enmity amongst Southerners. And he is Fulani the very crafty bunch.
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Was Betrayed By Osinbajo And SW Govs Not Buhari by Burgerlomo: 6:30pm On Jun 03, 2022
KingKO22:
Nothing but the truth

The North use Southern poloticians thag suppose to be Tinubu loyalist against him just to weaken his influence then they orchestrated final combos to finish him by introducing Northern candidates and Jonatha

How would the Southern politicians feel if the presidency is retained in the North after 2023 election?

Even the two idiots of Amosun and Dimeji Bankole dished out 100m just to satisfy Northerner game plan.

South is synonym to betrayal

Betrayal is in most Yoruba DNA which is too bad
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Was Betrayed By Osinbajo And SW Govs Not Buhari by Fearyourcreator: 6:30pm On Jun 03, 2022
KingKO22:
Nothing but the truth

South is synonym to betrayal

Why I say all the time that division is not really the solution

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna / Buratai Relocates To North-East, To Lead Soldiers Against Boko Haram / Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.