Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,671 members, 7,816,759 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Adamu Garba: Tinubu Was Betrayed By Osinbajo And SW Govs Not Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Garba: Tinubu Was Betrayed By Osinbajo And SW Govs Not Buhari (49011 Views)

Adamu Garba: Tinubu Should Welcome Nnamani, Ohakim To APC / Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima / 2023: Shehu Sani Appeals To Northern, Southern Govs Not To Tear Nigeria Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Was Betrayed By Osinbajo And SW Govs Not Buhari by Igbojew: 8:06pm On Jun 03, 2022
If there is anyone that betrayed who it is Tinubu who betrayed Igbos and karma is already paying him back and his Yoruba people.He who laugh last laugh Best(Igbos)...........I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Was Betrayed By Osinbajo And SW Govs Not Buhari by fsb(m): 8:11pm On Jun 03, 2022
My message is simple.

If you are crying because of hunger
If you are crying because of unemployment
If you are crying because of insecurity
If you are crying because of inflation
If you are tired of poor state of healthcare in Nigeria
If you are tired of voting politicians that are are completely clueless about how economies work…
If you are tired because nothing works in Nigeria, then do the following:

1. Wake up
2. Get a PVC
3. Don't vote with sentiment
4. Don’t vote because he/she is your tribes man
5. Don’t be lazy and don’t vote based on stories/rhetorics of what praise-singers are saying about any candidate
6. Do your own research as a responsible adult
7. Vote because you want good schools
8. Vote because you want hospitals that will work
9. Vote because you want 24/7 electricity
10. Vote because you want pipe borne water that is drinkable
11. Vote because you want to sleep with 2 eyes closed
12. Vote because you want to enter bus and have rest of mind you will reach your destination and not be kidnapped
14. Vote because you want roads that your car can be driven on
15. Vote because you are tired of living in a country that people call shit hole

Finally, when politicians say I will make Nigeria great again. Ask them one simple question ‘how’?

If you don’t vote with sense, then collect NGN5000, bag of garri and shut up.

Stop complaining and enjoy the country because you and the politician you are complaining about are the same.
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Was Betrayed By Osinbajo And SW Govs Not Buhari by Sunnyja: 8:20pm On Jun 03, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
Tinubu is a Politician with balls.

If anyone likes he should betray. One thing has been established, that man fears nobody. If your "Almighty" Buhari does not behave, he will collect wotowoto.

Funny thing is that those of you that do not like Buhari for anything are even happy to support someone endorsed by Buhari just because of your hatred for Tinubu.

Let's see what happens before Wednesday. You all we see what the Jagaban is made of.
Jagaban is now an IDP - lnternally Displaced Politician.
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Was Betrayed By Osinbajo And SW Govs Not Buhari by McLizbae: 8:23pm On Jun 03, 2022
Tinubu fear nobody!
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Was Betrayed By Osinbajo And SW Govs Not Buhari by TheRareGem1(f): 8:33pm On Jun 03, 2022
Rubbish talk
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Was Betrayed By Osinbajo And SW Govs Not Buhari by authority2006(m): 8:34pm On Jun 03, 2022
Like the same way they betrayed Abiola?
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Was Betrayed By Osinbajo And SW Govs Not Buhari by Kdon2: 8:35pm On Jun 03, 2022
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Was Betrayed By Osinbajo And SW Govs Not Buhari by authority2006(m): 8:37pm On Jun 03, 2022
Igbojew:
If there is anyone that betrayed who it is Tinubu who betrayed Igbos and karma is already paying him back and his Yoruba people.He who laugh last laugh Best(Igbos)...........I am that Igbojew the table shaker

Tinubu had no business with your forefathers. Did he promise them anything? Everyone betray ibos but only ibos don't betray ibos even when they are displaying the heads of their Kings and politicians in the market centers. grin grin grin
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Was Betrayed By Osinbajo And SW Govs Not Buhari by authority2006(m): 8:42pm On Jun 03, 2022
Malory:
No one betrayed Tinubu. His insatiable greed and entitlement mentality betrayed him. Was it Osinbajo that wrote the damning speech he delivered yesterday in Ogun state?

What was wrong with the speech? Why are you people allergic to truth. The damning speech was needed and it was timely, all the betrayers need to come out in the open and stop hiding in the shadows.
BTW: who is satiable: you, me or Dangote? We all want this or that at different points in our life, so stop reasoning like someone who is full of envy
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Was Betrayed By Osinbajo And SW Govs Not Buhari by Regex: 8:47pm On Jun 03, 2022
Maxxim:
No one betrayed em, it's just a normal response to human nature esp when manipulation is involved, Tinubu was trying to guilt trip his men into gathering supports for himself, unknown to em these people are only with em for common interests, he would have done that without that shitty entitled mentality.
As far as I know Yorubas are not sheeples or cows who follows someone blindly.

Is Tinubu disqualified?
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Was Betrayed By Osinbajo And SW Govs Not Buhari by xecogob887: 8:47pm On Jun 03, 2022
Hdg
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Was Betrayed By Osinbajo And SW Govs Not Buhari by Bbbw: 8:51pm On Jun 03, 2022
How
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Was Betrayed By Osinbajo And SW Govs Not Buhari by okefranci: 8:52pm On Jun 03, 2022
kiss
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Was Betrayed By Osinbajo And SW Govs Not Buhari by authority2006(m): 8:53pm On Jun 03, 2022
God1000:
That's politics, Tinubu's desperation to be president is out of this world, I think he shot himself in the foot

No, he didn't. They are going to do what they were going to do irrespective of whether he talked or not. Better he talks.
They knew he was going to win the primary election, that's why they are still afraid to let it take place.
Now that he has called them out, they have no option than to come out in the open and play their dirty tricks. At this point, Tinubu doesn't care.
Buhari doesn't want Tinubu and he is not sure if the governors are going to listen to him but he wants to be sure first. That's why he made the speech below few days ago:
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Was Betrayed By Osinbajo And SW Govs Not Buhari by paramakina202: 8:57pm On Jun 03, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:

If anyone likes he should betray. One thing has been established, that man fears nobody. If your "Almighty" Buhari does not behave, he will collect wotowoto.

Funny thing is that those of you that do not like Buhari for anything are even happy to support someone endorsed by Buhari just because of your hatred for Tinubu.

Let's see what happens before Wednesday. You all we see what the Jagaban is made of.

Those that hates Buhari hates Tinubu even more because both of them nrepresents corruption and bigotry.
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Was Betrayed By Osinbajo And SW Govs Not Buhari by DMerciful(m): 8:58pm On Jun 03, 2022
Is that not why you voted Bubu twice, to spite the East? You have supported many of Bubu's failed policies because you felt it targets Igbos but you want Igbos to sympathize with Lamidi Amoda Sangodele now that he is being dealt with? No way!
NaughtyBrainiac:

Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Was Betrayed By Osinbajo And SW Govs Not Buhari by RepoMan007: 9:03pm On Jun 03, 2022
According to this garba, Tinubu must have agreed to work for Buhari to become president then in turn Osinbajo and co will work for Tinubu to be president. If I abuse this one now, some people may mistake me for Tinubu asslicker.
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Was Betrayed By Osinbajo And SW Govs Not Buhari by Bizibi(m): 9:05pm On Jun 03, 2022
Fayemi my guyman!!!! I greet you
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Was Betrayed By Osinbajo And SW Govs Not Buhari by fineboynl(m): 9:11pm On Jun 03, 2022
My dislike for tinubu started in 2019 and end SARS 2020.

2015 I never blame tinubu because I was one of those who supported buhari both online and offline.

And To they extent I was mob attack in the Southern part of the country during argument before the 2015 election which is better between Jonathan and buhari. because at the time they want Jonathan.

Tinubu support for buhari was for no good but selfish interest and greed.
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Was Betrayed By Osinbajo And SW Govs Not Buhari by kolmart: 9:20pm On Jun 03, 2022
This serial losers sick upstairs
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Was Betrayed By Osinbajo And SW Govs Not Buhari by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 03, 2022
ajekpaks:
I hope he gets the party ticket... so that by the time Peter Obi wins, the APC won't give any excuse that they didn't field their star player...

I guess you are talking of Obi from Labourer Party
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Was Betrayed By Osinbajo And SW Govs Not Buhari by saintrow1: 9:44pm On Jun 03, 2022
ajekpaks:
I hope he gets the party ticket... so that by the time Peter Obi wins, the APC won't give any excuse that they didn't field their star player...

Who will vote for a spare part seller?
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Was Betrayed By Osinbajo And SW Govs Not Buhari by Lightorder: 9:46pm On Jun 03, 2022
Malory:
No one betrayed Tinubu. His insatiable greed and entitlement mentality betrayed him. Was it Osinbajo that wrote the damning speech he delivered yesterday in Ogun state?
Karma is a delegate. Nigerians , don’t forget that this man betrayed all of you . He brought in Buhari for his selfish ambition and now , it is collapsing before his eye like a pack of cards. Ambode go be like , really ?
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Was Betrayed By Osinbajo And SW Govs Not Buhari by Malory: 9:50pm On Jun 03, 2022
Lightorder:
Karma is a delegate. Nigerians , don’t forget that this man betrayed all of you . He brought in Buhari for his selfish ambition and now , it is collapsing before his eye like a pack of cards. Ambode go be like , really ?
Exactly. We haven't even insulted him half of what him and his minions insulted Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Was Betrayed By Osinbajo And SW Govs Not Buhari by PeterObi4LP: 10:01pm On Jun 03, 2022
In yorubaland, a kingmaker can never become a KING. The day he dares to become a KING, comes his downfall.

That's what happened to Tinubu.

Let all Nigerians join hands to vote Labour Party, Vote Peter Obi
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Was Betrayed By Osinbajo And SW Govs Not Buhari by Lightorder: 10:08pm On Jun 03, 2022
Malory:
Exactly. We haven't even insulted him half of what him and his minions insulted Jonathan
he is even very clueless these days. A desperate disappointed and deserted man
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Was Betrayed By Osinbajo And SW Govs Not Buhari by Maxxim: 11:28pm On Jun 03, 2022
Regex:

Is Tinubu disqualified?
I don't think so yet but his body language shows things are not that favorable to em these days
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Was Betrayed By Osinbajo And SW Govs Not Buhari by NoToPile: 11:53pm On Jun 03, 2022
wirelessmaster:

Adamu Garba knows what happened. He is very experienced. In 2014, we were on social media fighting seriously on the side of APC. We never knew it is going to be like this. We never knew it is going to end like this.

I have said it severally before I was banned that left to me, no delegate from Ogun State should vote for Osinbajo. Especially delegates from Ijebu land, none of them should vote for Osinbajo. Akarigbo and Awujale should understand me. Baba Awolowo spirit in the grave also understand me. It is not in our characters.

History will not forgive him. I believe the Ijebus on nairaland also know what I am saying.

I am Ijebu and I get your point.
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Was Betrayed By Osinbajo And SW Govs Not Buhari by Hangulsaram: 4:29am On Jun 04, 2022
Dapson73:

[b]Asiwaju doesn't need Mkpumri people support, [/b]because anyone they support always fail.
No wonder He ignored there land. It has been emperical tested that Asiwaju doesnt needs there support to emerge.

They will still bow to the master strategist himself.

On his mandate i stand.
Hahahaha! MKO Abiola once said the bolded and we all knew how it ended.
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Was Betrayed By Osinbajo And SW Govs Not Buhari by ogwumgbe: 5:19am On Jun 04, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:

He deserved to be hated by bringing in a failure just out of hate for the South East and the igbos, he has not seen anything yet, rat poison loading
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Was Betrayed By Osinbajo And SW Govs Not Buhari by ogwumgbe: 5:21am On Jun 04, 2022
Codeye:
It's funny � that people don't know the secret btw Tinubu and Buhari. Tinubu will become APC flagbearer and win the general election. Write it down

Dreamer, keep dreaming, two days more you will hang yourself
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Was Betrayed By Osinbajo And SW Govs Not Buhari by lifirec140: 5:37am On Jun 04, 2022
Hfh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Social Program: Laudable, Laughable Or Dead On Arrival? / Private Jet Conveying Adebayo Adelabu Crash-Lands In Ibadan, Oyo / Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.