Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Tinubu And Osinbajo Disqualified From APC Primaries? - Farooq Kperogi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu And Osinbajo Disqualified From APC Primaries? - Farooq Kperogi (41040 Views)

Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) / Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Osinbajo / Buhari And Osinbajo 2019 Mascot Floats In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu And Osinbajo Disqualified From APC Primaries? - Farooq Kperogi by bonnyhope: 5:18pm On Jun 03, 2022
Malory:
Shatap. Go and lick Tinubu's scrotum

grin grin
Re: Tinubu And Osinbajo Disqualified From APC Primaries? - Farooq Kperogi by Mhudi: 5:18pm On Jun 03, 2022
Tinubu is paying a huge price for being a leader. I pray he survives.
Re: Tinubu And Osinbajo Disqualified From APC Primaries? - Farooq Kperogi by SmartyPants(m): 5:18pm On Jun 03, 2022
Im very sure youthful here starts from 70. grin
Re: Tinubu And Osinbajo Disqualified From APC Primaries? - Farooq Kperogi by Corporate2020: 5:22pm On Jun 03, 2022
homosapien:
A lot of educated illiterate on these platform outnumbered the sensible ones.

Not only here, it's a societal problem.
Re: Tinubu And Osinbajo Disqualified From APC Primaries? - Farooq Kperogi by Arkmanbuddy(m): 5:22pm On Jun 03, 2022
Faber:
grin grin
We don comot from the Book of Lamentations na the Book of Revelations we dey so.

Revelations 1:1
"Behold I see an old man dressed in white apparel trekking alone. I asked the Angel where is he going"

Revelations 1:2
"The Angel said to me, he is trekking to Iragbiji, his friends have abandoned him, for he prides himself as the king maker from the South"

Thought provoking!
Re: Tinubu And Osinbajo Disqualified From APC Primaries? - Farooq Kperogi by GeneralDae: 5:23pm On Jun 03, 2022
Youthful to Nigerian politicians means under 95. Even Buhari na youth.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Osinbajo Disqualified From APC Primaries? - Farooq Kperogi by Belleful: 5:23pm On Jun 03, 2022
Mumu na wen u dey happy say Dem disqualified tinubu because of age, and u dey gear up to vote atiku wen be youth abi?
Re: Tinubu And Osinbajo Disqualified From APC Primaries? - Farooq Kperogi by brumeikperikpe: 5:23pm On Jun 03, 2022
Gang up against the south & you're all clapping. Our numu never do? How old was Buhari when he got elected in 2015?; around 70 years old. How old is Atiku now?; above 70 years old. I think I understand Orji Uzor Kalu; if the south cannot unite, let the north continue to rule forever. Arrant nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Osinbajo Disqualified From APC Primaries? - Farooq Kperogi by seeker121(m): 5:23pm On Jun 03, 2022
In your wildest dream let him get the ticket first and wait till election day you will not believe what your eyes will be seeing.
Re: Tinubu And Osinbajo Disqualified From APC Primaries? - Farooq Kperogi by jrusky(m): 5:25pm On Jun 03, 2022
Malory:
Please I beg you in the name of Jesus, don't take sniper grin

No this is not about sniper ok don't digress the discussion let's drag it to a logical end if you are man enough. This is constructive argument bro no sniper is required in an intellectual argument.
Re: Tinubu And Osinbajo Disqualified From APC Primaries? - Farooq Kperogi by LienwaltAbel(m): 5:25pm On Jun 03, 2022
WilsonBright935:

Vawulence 1:1
Vawulence 1:2 grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
gringringrin joy no dey una mind oh. Tinubu na person pikin ohgrin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Osinbajo Disqualified From APC Primaries? - Farooq Kperogi by Magabush1(m): 5:25pm On Jun 03, 2022
How old was buhari when he became president that he wants to disqualify older candidates. Make una think now. Buhari was 71 years old when he became president in 2015. Go and check ur calender
Malory:
Disqualifying old entitled men is good for our democracy. I think Amaechi is still a youth
Re: Tinubu And Osinbajo Disqualified From APC Primaries? - Farooq Kperogi by ejimatic: 5:26pm On Jun 03, 2022
SATANICALLY:

https://twitter.com/farooqkperogi/status/1532745085007241216
. The constitution does not debar older ones from contesting!
Re: Tinubu And Osinbajo Disqualified From APC Primaries? - Farooq Kperogi by barbstee(m): 5:27pm On Jun 03, 2022
Let's wait and see

However I think this might have triggered the outburst

It's baseless anyway
Buhari was 72 when he was picked
Re: Tinubu And Osinbajo Disqualified From APC Primaries? - Farooq Kperogi by Malory: 5:28pm On Jun 03, 2022
jrusky:

No this is not about sniper ok don't digress the discussion let's drag it to a logical end if you are man enough. This is constructive argument bro no sniper is required in an intellectual argument.
But my name is not John Odigie Oyegun and I'm neither a member of the screening committee
Re: Tinubu And Osinbajo Disqualified From APC Primaries? - Farooq Kperogi by pharmagba: 5:29pm On Jun 03, 2022
SATANICALLY:

https://twitter.com/farooqkperogi/status/1532745085007241216
I have always known that Farooq is being paid by Amaechi.

Anyway, I know God will shame them in the fullness of time
Re: Tinubu And Osinbajo Disqualified From APC Primaries? - Farooq Kperogi by LienwaltAbel(m): 5:30pm On Jun 03, 2022
brumeikperikpe:
Gang up against the south & you're all clapping. Our numu never do? How old was Buhari when he got elected in 2015?; around 70 years old. How old is Atiku now?; above 70 years old. I think I understand Orji Uzor Kalu; if the south cannot unite, let the north continue to rule forever. Arrant nonsense.
Sensible Nigerians don't give a fvck about north or south, all we want is a good leader, and that old clown called tinubu is not capable.

Last last we will end up with a crappy president (as long as we keep on choosing pdp and apc), but Tinubu is the last thing anyone with the two lobes of his brain intact would want as a president. There's no difference between Buhari and him.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Osinbajo Disqualified From APC Primaries? - Farooq Kperogi by alimiadedayo1: 5:32pm On Jun 03, 2022
brumeikperikpe:
Gang up against the south & you're all clapping. Our numu never do? How old was Buhari when he got elected in 2015?; around 70 years old. How old is Atiku now?; above 70 years old. I think I understand Orji Uzor Kalu; if the south cannot u2nite, let the north continue to rule forever. Arrant nonsense.
bro we made the mistakes we sold our birthright in 2015 when majority of the south west voted against jonathan so tinubu is paying for his sins dont pity I have said several times power is going back to north and nothing will happen we have not learn from history yet
Re: Tinubu And Osinbajo Disqualified From APC Primaries? - Farooq Kperogi by GardenOfGod(m): 5:34pm On Jun 03, 2022
Try this with Qu'ran and see your entire family burnt to death grin
Faber:
grin grin
We don comot from the Book of Lamentations na the Book of Revelations we dey so.

"Behold I see an old man dressed in white apparel trekking alone. I asked the Angel where is he going"

"The Angel said to me, he is trekking to Iragbiji, his friends have abandoned him, for he prides himself as the king maker from the South"
Re: Tinubu And Osinbajo Disqualified From APC Primaries? - Farooq Kperogi by Arkmanbuddy(m): 5:34pm On Jun 03, 2022
homosapien:
A lot of educated illiterate on these platform outnumbered the sensible ones.

Wow @ur signature.
Re: Tinubu And Osinbajo Disqualified From APC Primaries? - Farooq Kperogi by Zonefree(m): 5:34pm On Jun 03, 2022
Faber:
grin grin

Lol

This book of Revelations go make sense die cheesy
Re: Tinubu And Osinbajo Disqualified From APC Primaries? - Farooq Kperogi by Anyiamaka: 5:37pm On Jun 03, 2022
Racoon:
The APC is definitely headed for implosion with this jugular issue. Head or tail, it is in a cul-de-sac.

Tinubu will at worst leave the party. Trust me, APC or Labour Party will win Lagos in 2023.
Re: Tinubu And Osinbajo Disqualified From APC Primaries? - Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 03, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
What Oyegun Said:

We would have reduced the number further but, we wanted to allow more youth participate in the process.

Channels Tv ..imported "Only" into it.

Why not? Channels TV must give mumuish Nigerians something to masturbate to before the finanl list is announced na.

So if they want to scheme Tinubu out it will be common disqualification by a panel? "Jubrin Al Sudani has replaced Buhari" type of tales by moonlight.

Ad long as buyers are available for outlandish fake news then sellers will continue supplying them.
Re: Tinubu And Osinbajo Disqualified From APC Primaries? - Farooq Kperogi by Awoleesu(m): 5:50pm On Jun 03, 2022
arcahmad:
Osinbajo is the most preferred candidate for the masses from both religious and tribe. A true fasto who has human feelings. Disqualifying him will cause APC its presidency. Forget Tinubu, Osinbajo/Zulum is a deal done before 1pm on election day insha Allah.

Mullah, menene 'fasto'?
Re: Tinubu And Osinbajo Disqualified From APC Primaries? - Farooq Kperogi by emmnprince(m): 5:52pm On Jun 03, 2022
jrusky:

Amaechi is youthful but Osibanjo is old baa?

So now same Kperogi you all called basket mouth now your sudden soothsayer baa?

Pls can you show me in Nigeria constitution where it say only certain age has legal right to vote? Anyway all I'm waiting for is apc to make error and my party pdp grab them by testicle and return to Aso Rock

Bro life or death Amaechi will never rule Nigeria.

Life or death ke! Never let!
You just spew this out of sentiment!

Never say never to a human living, a human who has the opportunity to pursue his ambition. When there is life, there is hope!
Re: Tinubu And Osinbajo Disqualified From APC Primaries? - Farooq Kperogi by jrusky(m): 5:57pm On Jun 03, 2022
emmnprince:

Life or death ke! Never let!
You just spew this out of sentiment!

Never say never to a human living, a human who has the opportunity to pursue his ambition. When there is life, there is hope!

Yes you are right but not in this 2023 for Amaechi bro.
Re: Tinubu And Osinbajo Disqualified From APC Primaries? - Farooq Kperogi by emmi14: 5:57pm On Jun 03, 2022
Juliet751:
TIinubu will not sleep this night oo.

Sleeping pills
Re: Tinubu And Osinbajo Disqualified From APC Primaries? - Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 03, 2022
emmi14:

Sleeping pills
LOLZ
Re: Tinubu And Osinbajo Disqualified From APC Primaries? - Farooq Kperogi by emmnprince(m): 6:03pm On Jun 03, 2022
jrusky:

Yes you are right but not in this 2023 for Amaechi bro.

Well issokay! If you say this because you're an insider in the APC caucus and armed with classified information about the game plan already unfolding in piecemeal. If not, anything is still possible if he his the "anointed" one.

So who's your preferred candidate?
Re: Tinubu And Osinbajo Disqualified From APC Primaries? - Farooq Kperogi by hokafor(m): 6:03pm On Jun 03, 2022
Faber:
grin grin

but waitoo why would a king maker nursing the Ambition to make himself a king.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Young Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. Photos / Demola Fashola Meets Christiane Amanpour Of CNN / Zara Gift Onyinye Believes Atiku & PDP Faked The US Visit - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.