Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

To My SW Brothers ... It's Happening - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To My SW Brothers ... It's Happening (4050 Views)

My Igbo Brothers, It's Time To Think Home / Brothers, It Is Time To Come Home. / SW To Assume 5% Role From 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To My SW Brothers ... It's Happening by Reality3080: 2:47am On Mar 15, 2023
DamianX:

Can never be. You called them politically irrelevant but then it will dawn on fools who is really politically irrelevant.
Ogbeni tinubu is now president elect

2 Likes

Re: To My SW Brothers ... It's Happening by Reality3080: 2:50am On Mar 15, 2023
OfoIgbo:

Now you are talking my language. I just want you to be as happy as we Igbos are, with the humiliation of Tinubu and how he won't be able to do jack.

I also want you to appreciate the depth of the political doldrum Yorubas are looking into, with what is happening. It may last for decades, but one thing for sure is that an Igboman will be the president, before ever again a Yorubaman is considered.
how far now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To My SW Brothers ... It's Happening by Nobody: 3:58am On Mar 15, 2023
OfoIgbo:

Now you are talking my language. I just want you to be as happy as we Igbos are, with the humiliation of Tinubu and how he won't be able to do jack.

I also want you to appreciate the depth of the political doldrum Yorubas are looking into, with what is happening. It may last for decades, but one thing for sure is that an Igboman will be the president, before ever again a Yorubaman is considered.

Re: To My SW Brothers ... It's Happening by OfoIgbo: 4:07am On Mar 15, 2023
Reality3080:
how far now

Near INEC fraudulent elections that is being challenged in a tribunal.

Tinubu still did not win the election as I accurately predicted
Re: To My SW Brothers ... It's Happening by orisa37: 7:56am On Mar 15, 2023
OBI AND URCHINS PLEASE DON'T DESTROY THE SYSTEM. PROF. MAHMOOD HAS SPOKEN DOING HIS JOB NATURALLY.
Re: To My SW Brothers ... It's Happening by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 19, 2023
ChoCho54:
The point is that we told you tinubu will never be president of Nigeria. That's the whole point.

Lol..... grin
Re: To My SW Brothers ... It's Happening by haffaze777(m): 6:32pm On Mar 19, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: To My SW Brothers ... It's Happening by aribisala0(m): 7:11am On Jan 04
tonididdy:
grin

... It's starting

By this time next year, tinibu will be worse than oshiomole politically.

He messed himself up when he tried to eat from the table of children. Children he watched growing UP.
Some people are born kings, others kingmakers.
When a kingmaker becomes too greedy, he will be relegated to the trenches

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogbeh To Head Ribadu’s Campaign ! / APC bows to PDP (Oshiomole and Jonathan)-Pics / The Hypocrisy of PEJ [Pictures]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.