Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

To My SW Brothers ... It's Happening - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To My SW Brothers ... It's Happening (4058 Views)

My Igbo Brothers, It's Time To Think Home / Brothers, It Is Time To Come Home. / SW To Assume 5% Role From 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To My SW Brothers ... It's Happening by tonididdy(m): 5:43pm On Jun 03, 2022
WesternOligarch:

Thé point is that tinubu being president or not won't stop ESN/UGM and Herdsmen from going on a rampage in the south east and Igbo presidency is a pipe dream and even VP una no go see.
Oga that's irrelevant for now.
Fly wey not dey hear word, go follow coffin enter grand!
You guys think too much of tinibu and his imaginary influence on Nigeria but the reality is he is nobody in the SS&SE
Re: To My SW Brothers ... It's Happening by OfoIgbo: 5:44pm On Jun 03, 2022
WesternOligarch:

It's fine by me, we've ruled nigeria for 16years as president and same as VP nothing spoil........I even hope and pray buhari gets a third term or presidency for life.

Now you are talking my language. I just want you to be as happy as we Igbos are, with the humiliation of Tinubu and how he won't be able to do jack.

I also want you to appreciate the depth of the political doldrum Yorubas are looking into, with what is happening. It may last for decades, but one thing for sure is that an Igboman will be the president, before ever again a Yorubaman is considered.
Re: To My SW Brothers ... It's Happening by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 03, 2022
tonididdy:

Oga that's irrelevant for now.
Fly wey not dey hear word, go follow coffin enter grand!
You guys think too much of tinibu and his imaginary influence on Nigeria but the reality is he is nobody in the SS&SE

You're blabbing......I said I care if tinubu loses, at this point I'd even prefer buhari goes for a third term.
Re: To My SW Brothers ... It's Happening by AgentGoat: 5:48pm On Jun 03, 2022
I have not seen anywhere they disqualify this man na?
Re: To My SW Brothers ... It's Happening by ThePlugg(m): 5:50pm On Jun 03, 2022
see diswan
Vulturereloaded:
He can still redeem his image by supporting peter obi.
Re: To My SW Brothers ... It's Happening by tonididdy(m): 5:52pm On Jun 03, 2022
WesternOligarch:

You're blabbing......I said I care if tinubu loses, at this point I'd even prefer buhari goes for a third term.
No you're the bluffer undecided
Atiku- buhari- Obi
Who would you vote?
Re: To My SW Brothers ... It's Happening by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 03, 2022
OfoIgbo:

Now you are talking my language. I just want you to be as happy as we Igbos are, with the humiliation of Tinubu and how he won't be able to do jack.

I also want you to appreciate the depth of the political doldrum Yorubas are looking into, with what is happening. It may last for decades, but one thing for sure is that an Igboman will be the president, before ever again a Yorubaman is considered.

LMAO.... keep dreaming, maybe igboman will be made president after 2million lives have been sacrificed by IPoB then maybe an Igbo puppet will be picked as president......last time I checked the number isn't at 2mill grin grin

1 Like

Re: To My SW Brothers ... It's Happening by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 03, 2022
tonididdy:

No you're the bluffer undecided
Atiku- buhari- Obi
Who would you vote?

I'd vote buhari a hundred times

1 Like

Re: To My SW Brothers ... It's Happening by Foolishbuhari: 5:55pm On Jun 03, 2022
WesternOligarch:
The funny thing in all of this is that either tinubu/osibanjo win or lose..... nyamiris will still remain the major losers.
How? Hahahaha foolish tifnubu urchins on the beat!
Re: To My SW Brothers ... It's Happening by tonididdy(m): 5:59pm On Jun 03, 2022
WesternOligarch:

I'd vote buhari a hundred times

... and that's why you are a yolobaMAN wink
Aren't you a Judas like this? grin
Re: To My SW Brothers ... It's Happening by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 03, 2022
tonididdy:

... and that's why you are a yolobaMAN wink
Aren't you a Judas like this? grin

Nyamiri fool, you guys said SE or north continue......let north continue
Re: To My SW Brothers ... It's Happening by tonididdy(m): 6:14pm On Jun 03, 2022
WesternOligarch:

Nyamiri fool, you guys said SE or north continue......let north continue
No southernern ever support another nothern ticket.
You yolobalites are the major problem with southern unity.
Obviously you guys ignored the memo that said strictly southern presidency or nothing.
As it stands, there is only one southern candidate guaranteed a place in the polls.
Re: To My SW Brothers ... It's Happening by Achilles881: 6:25pm On Jun 03, 2022
WesternOligarch:
The funny thing in all of this is that either tinubu/osibanjo win or lose..... nyamiris will still remain the major losers.

Noo no no no!! They are not, they can still hold their heads high that they are not sellouts, imagine, predicting what will happen to serial betrayers, and it started happening exactly as they predicted it, if the west like let them continue denying it, but the east has always been proved right, nobody trust serial betrayers, and nobody will till they kingdom come.
Re: To My SW Brothers ... It's Happening by ChoCho54(f): 4:41pm On Jun 05, 2022
WesternOligarch:

Thé point is that tinubu being president or not won't stop ESN/UGM and Herdsmen from going on a rampage in the south east and Igbo presidency is a pipe dream and even VP una no go see.
Have you seen the news today?

#OndoBleeds
Re: To My SW Brothers ... It's Happening by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 05, 2022
ChoCho54:
Have you seen the news today?

#OndoBleeds

It's not far off that ipob has a hand in this.

1 Like

Re: To My SW Brothers ... It's Happening by ChoCho54(f): 6:52pm On Jun 05, 2022
WesternOligarch:

Waray alapatinrin grin
Re: To My SW Brothers ... It's Happening by XerXers: 7:03pm On Jun 05, 2022
WesternOligarch:

Afonjas are irredeemable.
Re: To My SW Brothers ... It's Happening by Saintinoo(m): 7:18pm On Jun 05, 2022
WesternOligarch:

Just see what you are praying for another person, and it is happening in your state today... Ondo comes to mind.
Re: To My SW Brothers ... It's Happening by tonididdy(m): 1:06am On Nov 05, 2022
Re: To My SW Brothers ... It's Happening by tonididdy(m): 2:36pm On Nov 10, 2022
Ok
Re: To My SW Brothers ... It's Happening by Puntingnoob: 12:43am On Mar 15, 2023
T
Re: To My SW Brothers ... It's Happening by Puntingnoob: 12:43am On Mar 15, 2023
O
N
Re: To My SW Brothers ... It's Happening by Puntingnoob: 12:44am On Mar 15, 2023
I
Re: To My SW Brothers ... It's Happening by Puntingnoob: 12:45am On Mar 15, 2023
D
Re: To My SW Brothers ... It's Happening by Puntingnoob: 12:45am On Mar 15, 2023
I
Re: To My SW Brothers ... It's Happening by Puntingnoob: 12:47am On Mar 15, 2023
D
Re: To My SW Brothers ... It's Happening by Puntingnoob: 12:49am On Mar 15, 2023
D
Re: To My SW Brothers ... It's Happening by Puntingnoob: 12:50am On Mar 15, 2023
Y
Re: To My SW Brothers ... It's Happening by Jackson105: 1:10am On Mar 15, 2023
ChoCho54:
Tinubu will only be president of iragbiji republic.

Are those you and your siblings? Choi!

I hope you can how your head in shame now, wherever you are. Tinubu will rule you and your papa, and their is absolutely nothing you can do about it.

2 Likes

Re: To My SW Brothers ... It's Happening by Reality3080: 2:47am On Mar 15, 2023
ChoCho54:
The point is that we told you tinubu will never be president of Nigeria. That's the whole point.
how far

Tinubu is now president elect ooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don't Vote For The Infidel, Obi, No Matter How Corrupt The Muslim Is - Cleric / Maybe The Crisis Will Begin In Lagos, This I Have Seen. / What Chief Femi Fani-kayode Has To Say About Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.