Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

‘i’m Not An Emperor’ — Dapo Abiodun Fires Back At Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘i’m Not An Emperor’ — Dapo Abiodun Fires Back At Tinubu (583 Views)

I Am Not An Emperor: Dapo Abiodun Replies Bola Tinubu / Leo Dasilva Criticised For Agreeing To Speak At Tinubu Youth Summit / Meet Dapo Abiodun, The Ogun APC Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘i’m Not An Emperor’ — Dapo Abiodun Fires Back At Tinubu by Ronky001(f): 5:17pm On Jun 03, 2022
https://gisthubnaija.com/
Dapo Abiodun has responded to the dressing-down by Bola Tinubu, presidential hopeful of the All Progressives Congress (APC), that he would not have become governor of Ogun without his help.

Speaking at a meeting with delegates of the APC in Abeokuta on Thursday, Tinubu had said without his support, Abiodun would not have become governor.

“That one (referring to Abiodun) that is sitting down here, could he have become governor without me? We were all in the stadium where they tore all the posters. Even the candidacy of the party, they didn’t want to give it to him,” the APC chieftain said in Yoruba.

“It’s been over 25 years that I have been serving them. This one sitting at my back, Dapo, could he have become a governor if not for me.”

But responding to Tinubu on Friday, Abiodun said he is not an emperor and the position he holds is not a family inheritance.

The governor said he will not abandon the promise he made to the people of the state, adding that he will continue to be fair and just in his dealings.

“I am not an emperor by any chance and this is not my family inheritance,” he said.

“I am holding this position in trust for all the people of this state and I have vowed to be fair, just and equitable and this is the solemn agreement I made between the Almighty God and myself.”

https://gisthubnaija.com/im-not-an-emperor-dapo-abiodun-fires-back-at-tinubu/

Re: ‘i’m Not An Emperor’ — Dapo Abiodun Fires Back At Tinubu by OBALOLA55(m): 5:19pm On Jun 03, 2022
SOURCE?
Re: ‘i’m Not An Emperor’ — Dapo Abiodun Fires Back At Tinubu by Xscape1993(m): 5:20pm On Jun 03, 2022
It is well.
Re: ‘i’m Not An Emperor’ — Dapo Abiodun Fires Back At Tinubu by Nbote(m): 5:27pm On Jun 03, 2022
The fact that Tinubu is claiming to have given us Buhari is enough reason for him to apologise to Nigerians and stay aware from politics

3 Likes

Re: ‘i’m Not An Emperor’ — Dapo Abiodun Fires Back At Tinubu by Mickykarim: 5:35pm On Jun 03, 2022
OF COURSE, YOU ARE NOT AND CANNOT BE. SINCE YOU DO NOT HAVE THE NERVES AND WHAT IT TAKES MAKE ONE.

You did not remember being one when you were being helped by the emperor and never remember to rescind disavow and reject the efforts and contributions of the emperor at the time.

THE BLACK MAN, BLACK SENSE IS THE REASON WE ARE STILL IN THE WOODS AND MAY NOT GET OUT OF IT WITH INGRATE CHARACTERS LIKE THIS AROUND US.

To start with It. It is INSULTING to even offer such response to the stance of the leader of your party. In some other clime it is referred to as a disrespectful ANTI-PARTY utterance that attracts a consequence.

THESE NONENTITY AND ASSUMED NOBODY HAS THE GOT TO EVEN RESPOND TO AN ABAT. WHO HAS MADE SUPREME SACRIFICES FOR THE PARTY THROUGH WHICH THIS INSOLENT AND IMPUDENT GRAIN OF THE EARTH GAINED FROM IN NO SMALL MEASURES.

WHO ON EARTH WAS Dapo Abiodun BEFORE HE BECAME A GOVERNOR. A NOBODY TO BE PRECISE.
Re: ‘i’m Not An Emperor’ — Dapo Abiodun Fires Back At Tinubu by islandsscotch8: 5:38pm On Jun 03, 2022
Asiwaju, the Lion of Bourdillon don't have time for Meth addicts, I know they are bitter about him.
Re: ‘i’m Not An Emperor’ — Dapo Abiodun Fires Back At Tinubu by cleatsmottled9: 5:46pm On Jun 03, 2022
Jagaban makers of men , your direction is what we will follow.
Re: ‘i’m Not An Emperor’ — Dapo Abiodun Fires Back At Tinubu by Foolishbuhari: 5:46pm On Jun 03, 2022
Mickykarim:
OF COURSE, YOU ARE NOT AND CANNOT BE. SINCE YOU DO NOT HAVE THE NERVES AND WHAT IT TAKES MAKE ONE.

You did not remember being one when you were being helped by the emperor and never remember to rescind disavow and reject the efforts and contributions of the emperor at the time.

THE BLACK MAN, BLACK SENSE IS THE REASON WE ARE STILL IN THE WOODS AND MAY NOT GET OUT OF IT WITH INGRATE CHARACTERS LIKE THIS AROUND US.

To start with It. It is INSULTING to even offer such response to the stance of the leader of your party. In some other clime it is referred to as a disrespectful ANTI-PARTY utterance that attracts a consequence.

THESE NONENTITY AND ASSUMED NOBODY HAS THE GOT TO EVEN RESPOND TO AN ABAT. WHO HAS MADE SUPREME SACRIFICES FOR THE PARTY THROUGH WHICH THIS INSOLENT AND IMPUDENT GRAIN OF THE EARTH GAINED FROM IN NO SMALL MEASURES.

WHO ON EARTH WAS Dapo Abiodun BEFORE HE BECAME A GOVERNOR. A NOBODY TO BE PRECISE.
Cry some more! Hahahahaha
Re: ‘i’m Not An Emperor’ — Dapo Abiodun Fires Back At Tinubu by paracolaxnear1: 5:53pm On Jun 03, 2022
Asiwaju of Nigeria . He is the governor with the best cabinet in his era and we are very sure that having a man like this as president means we will have capable hands at the helm of affairs, a win-win for Nigeria
Re: ‘i’m Not An Emperor’ — Dapo Abiodun Fires Back At Tinubu by cuddlyaplasta4: 6:08pm On Jun 03, 2022
Asiwaju, the Lion of Bourdillon .
Re: ‘i’m Not An Emperor’ — Dapo Abiodun Fires Back At Tinubu by RobustRoad: 6:37pm On Jun 03, 2022
Asiwaju baba Seyi He is so present almost on every news
Re: ‘i’m Not An Emperor’ — Dapo Abiodun Fires Back At Tinubu by GALAXY11(m): 6:59pm On Jun 03, 2022
Nbote:
The fact that Tinubu is claiming to have given us Buhari is enough reason for him to apologise to Nigerians and stay aware from politics
oil full ur head sir

(1) (Reply)

APC Presidential Primaries Jack-Rich Spoke Very Well Too!!! / President Buhari Participates At The Closing Of APC National Convention (PHOTOS) / Christians Running Mate: Apc's Deception ... Beware Of Islamic TAQIYYA!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.