Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,053 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

President Buhari Participates At The Closing Of APC National Convention (PHOTOS) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Participates At The Closing Of APC National Convention (PHOTOS) (583 Views)

Susan Waya's Campaign Posters At The PDP National Convention (Photos) / People Wearing Atiku T-shirts & Kwankwaso Red Caps At PDP Convention (Photos) / Iara Oshiomhole Shines At APC National Convention (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Participates At The Closing Of APC National Convention (PHOTOS) by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 4:37pm On Jun 08, 2022
President Muhammadu Buhari participates at the closing of the APC National Convention in Abuja on 8th June 2022

President Buhari with L-R: APC National Chairman Abdullahi Adamu, APC Presidential Candidate Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, and his wife Senator Oluremi Tinubu as he presents the party flag to the candidate at the closing of the APC National Convention in Abuja on 8th June 2022

SOURCE

CC; Seun
Lalasticala
mynd44

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0HbRpSQE6vvPD8iPUCCjC4wmWqYNr81KntsHMu8zgHfWiA5H8GKc1TTCVucesE4AHl&id=100011193364134&sfnsn=scwspwa

Re: President Buhari Participates At The Closing Of APC National Convention (PHOTOS) by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 4:38pm On Jun 08, 2022
more photos

Re: President Buhari Participates At The Closing Of APC National Convention (PHOTOS) by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 4:39pm On Jun 08, 2022
more

Re: President Buhari Participates At The Closing Of APC National Convention (PHOTOS) by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 4:40pm On Jun 08, 2022
Lalasticala

Buhari is telling Adamu what to do before submitting the names to INEC, EFCC is coming for Tinubu, this I have seen.

Re: President Buhari Participates At The Closing Of APC National Convention (PHOTOS) by FixxNigeria23: 4:42pm On Jun 08, 2022
Let the game begins
Re: President Buhari Participates At The Closing Of APC National Convention (PHOTOS) by deeva2: 4:43pm On Jun 08, 2022
I really feel for Prof...
Re: President Buhari Participates At The Closing Of APC National Convention (PHOTOS) by Oregunjs: 4:44pm On Jun 08, 2022
What a day in Nigerian politics
Re: President Buhari Participates At The Closing Of APC National Convention (PHOTOS) by Addme: 4:45pm On Jun 08, 2022
All is fair in Love and War.
To see Adamu this jubilant baffles me though.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Participates At The Closing Of APC National Convention (PHOTOS) by parkervero(m): 4:45pm On Jun 08, 2022
Osinbajo is still our man. Tinubu will forfeit the chance he got by spilling gibberish which will irk the northerners against his dream.
Re: President Buhari Participates At The Closing Of APC National Convention (PHOTOS) by Esama: 4:51pm On Jun 08, 2022
Congratulations to Nigerians I can see new Nigeria in making Tinubu will never disappoint...However for Tinubu supporters there's work to do in fact work just began we must spread the news base on his vision for Nigeria .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Participates At The Closing Of APC National Convention (PHOTOS) by festacman(m): 4:54pm On Jun 08, 2022
Jagaban

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Participates At The Closing Of APC National Convention (PHOTOS) by Totilopussylick(m): 4:55pm On Jun 08, 2022
Re: President Buhari Participates At The Closing Of APC National Convention (PHOTOS) by rayvelez(m): 4:57pm On Jun 08, 2022
I pray this man don’t get there cos Nigeria would be worst especially with her uncouth wife.
Re: President Buhari Participates At The Closing Of APC National Convention (PHOTOS) by Totilopussylick(m): 4:57pm On Jun 08, 2022
Esama:
Congratulations to Nigerians I can see new Nigeria in making Tinubu will never disappoint...However for Tinubu supporters there's work to do in fact work just began we must spread the news base on his vision for Nigeria .
Tinubu has no vision for Nigerians.

Should he becomes the president of Nigeria, he will be for his own personal interest.

He has nothing to offer Nigerians tongue

Get that to your empty skull tongue
Re: President Buhari Participates At The Closing Of APC National Convention (PHOTOS) by Esama: 5:00pm On Jun 08, 2022
My empty skull?
Totilopussylick:
Tinubu has no vision for Nigerians.

Should he becomes the president of Nigeria, he will be for his own personal interest.

He has nothing to offer Nigerians tongue

Get that to your empty skull tongue

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Participates At The Closing Of APC National Convention (PHOTOS) by ArewaNorth: 5:04pm On Jun 08, 2022
Abdullahi Adamu is trying to force himself to laugh grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Participates At The Closing Of APC National Convention (PHOTOS) by seunmsg(m): 5:08pm On Jun 08, 2022
Addme:
All is fair in Love and War.
To see Adamu this jubilant baffles me though.

It’s all politics so no hard feelings. Everybody must come together now to support the candidate of the party. It is what it is buddy.
Re: President Buhari Participates At The Closing Of APC National Convention (PHOTOS) by Laggafin: 5:09pm On Jun 08, 2022
Gods will be done in final elections. Amen
Re: President Buhari Participates At The Closing Of APC National Convention (PHOTOS) by Spandau: 5:22pm On Jun 08, 2022
seunmsg:

It’s all politics and no hard feelings. Everybody must come together now to support the candidate of the party. It is what it is buddy.

K..........................................Ah! God na you o!

(1) (Reply)

Christians Running Mate: Apc's Deception ... Beware Of Islamic TAQIYYA! / PDP Chieftain To Resign Over Atiku’s Choice Of Okowa As Running Mate / 2023: Pastor Yemi Osibanjo Under Pressure To Leave Tinubu For Kwankwaso :pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.