Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,549 members, 7,823,417 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Burial Photos Of David Imoh, Sound Engineer Killed By Mob In Lekki - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Burial Photos Of David Imoh, Sound Engineer Killed By Mob In Lekki (34143 Views)

Lekki Lynching: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Killers Of David Imoh / Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic / Conductor Set Ablaze By Mob In Lagos After Stabbing Passenger To Death (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Photos Of David Imoh, Sound Engineer Killed By Mob In Lekki by zakkxx: 11:13am On Jun 04, 2022
Jesus comfort the wife, children and provides a scholarship for the children in Jesus name (Amen)
Re: Burial Photos Of David Imoh, Sound Engineer Killed By Mob In Lekki by kingsobasi(m): 11:24am On Jun 04, 2022
Rest in perfect peace and may God console those you left behind ��
Re: Burial Photos Of David Imoh, Sound Engineer Killed By Mob In Lekki by Hausa(m): 11:25am On Jun 04, 2022
Is there any real and genuine detail that led to his death?

Hard to believe it was because of N100.
Makes no sense.

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of David Imoh, Sound Engineer Killed By Mob In Lekki by Kdon2: 12:04pm On Jun 04, 2022
Oizee:
Seeing that little boy burying his father at that age is heart wrenching. may God console the family.

Almajiris don't know that I and they don't care!
Re: Burial Photos Of David Imoh, Sound Engineer Killed By Mob In Lekki by Dingdongbells(m): 12:12pm On Jun 04, 2022
Rest in peace my brother. Nigeria failed you. Hausa okada riders really are a threat to Nigeria security from the clown or vegetable in Aso Rock to the cobbler/ shoeshiner on the street. They are violence inclined terrorists pretending to be peaceful niggas.
Re: Burial Photos Of David Imoh, Sound Engineer Killed By Mob In Lekki by lereinter(m): 12:17pm On Jun 04, 2022
My heart is struck seeing his young son.
Re: Burial Photos Of David Imoh, Sound Engineer Killed By Mob In Lekki by jaxxy(m): 12:19pm On Jun 04, 2022
There should be justice by lagos government on this incident.

The news wasn't even viral until 2days later when the sokoto incident happened and went viral. Very few people in lagos new anything happened in lekki b4 then. just imagine.
Re: Burial Photos Of David Imoh, Sound Engineer Killed By Mob In Lekki by NaijaCars4sale: 12:25pm On Jun 04, 2022
Very sad, RIP
Re: Burial Photos Of David Imoh, Sound Engineer Killed By Mob In Lekki by ufotunang: 12:35pm On Jun 04, 2022
That is why in this Nigeria you mind your business and ignore some things... because they are a lot of frustrated people
Re: Burial Photos Of David Imoh, Sound Engineer Killed By Mob In Lekki by Raph82(m): 12:36pm On Jun 04, 2022
The young boy did not even know what was happening, what a world!
Re: Burial Photos Of David Imoh, Sound Engineer Killed By Mob In Lekki by realstars: 12:46pm On Jun 04, 2022
Munamoqel:
sadly an ipob woman selling ogogoro pointed him out and raised false alarms that they are ritualist.
Thank God you were there doing nothing.
Re: Burial Photos Of David Imoh, Sound Engineer Killed By Mob In Lekki by MissionaryArchi(m): 1:00pm On Jun 04, 2022
definitelyME:
One useless doctor abi Na pharmacist here on nairaland was asking for which computer skill do doctors and pharmacist's need angry

A course that most of you use to look down on and the people who study them as people who won't amount to anything in life. A course that you all would say is a course for rejects and people with poor academic skills. A course that my dad refused me to study in school because of your pharmacy (now I'm a dropout because I couldn't continue the stupid pharmacy at 300l and the man has been insulting me ever since and reminding me how my mates are graduating next year and how everything is my fault )..is the same course that you want to acquire a skill in.. Thunder fire all of you idiots. Go and do your doctor or pharmacist work and leave computer skill alone, you don't need any of them. Mind your business, bunch of idiots... Don't worry, shebi it's this doctor and pharmacy work you all and your mumu parents tongue are praising and worshiping? Don't worry, computer scientists that you and your mumu parents tongue look down on as rejects have started building robots and artificial intelligence that would replace all of you in the near future and render you all jobless.... Rubbish. No be only computer skill for doctors and pharmacist. Rubbish... Oga face your doctor and pharmacy abeg and leave computer skill alone

Rubbish
Bros you hash ooo but you talk true shaa.
Your dad is on the wrong approach
Re: Burial Photos Of David Imoh, Sound Engineer Killed By Mob In Lekki by ufuosman(m): 1:12pm On Jun 04, 2022
RIP
Re: Burial Photos Of David Imoh, Sound Engineer Killed By Mob In Lekki by CHAQUR: 1:24pm On Jun 04, 2022
Who else noticed that the Lagos roads are now calm and good for driving with the Okada ban?
Re: Burial Photos Of David Imoh, Sound Engineer Killed By Mob In Lekki by Emilokoiyawon: 1:32pm On Jun 04, 2022
RIP young man. May your killers die a far more painful death.

I still remember how Nairaland Igbos were jubiliating after the news of your death. They were happy that a Yoruba man was killed by a Hausa man in Lagos. Then it was revealed that you are not even Yoruba and the mastermind of your death is an Igbo man. Tribalism is a disease.
Re: Burial Photos Of David Imoh, Sound Engineer Killed By Mob In Lekki by Emmypure: 1:43pm On Jun 04, 2022
Aderewah:
Omo. Aboki riders led by a flatrino killed an innocent Igbo man living peacefully in Yoruba land. It’s best to systematically trim out all non yorubas in lagos to 1% to keep the peace. Only people from SS can get a waiver. Other Africans come second. Then lastly non africans. But no flatrinoz and awwusa.

Lagos that belongs to ijaw and igbos?
Soon we will chase all pepper eaters to iragbiji and ogbomoso where they belong to
Re: Burial Photos Of David Imoh, Sound Engineer Killed By Mob In Lekki by Wwwq: 5:07pm On Jun 04, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Burial Photos Of David Imoh, Sound Engineer Killed By Mob In Lekki by ABANGWABOI(m): 7:31pm On Jun 04, 2022
So painful..
The look and posture of that little kid probably his son with a shovel says it all..

Rip imoh
Re: Burial Photos Of David Imoh, Sound Engineer Killed By Mob In Lekki by ABANGWABOI(m): 7:33pm On Jun 04, 2022
Bigpapi1:
I always advice men to be careful, now another man go dey fvck your wife ..
Bye bye

Bitter and painful truth..
Rip to him thou.
Re: Burial Photos Of David Imoh, Sound Engineer Killed By Mob In Lekki by electhnd(m): 10:02pm On Jun 04, 2022
They are some blood that supposed not to be spilled, because of him they banned Okada
Re: Burial Photos Of David Imoh, Sound Engineer Killed By Mob In Lekki by DCatt: 10:05pm On Jun 04, 2022
When I said okada ban is a good thing, some Yoruba didn't get it. Anyone can just come to Lagos today and start riding it. Okada ban in Lagos is doing the land a big favor. Yoruba ti suegbe ju jare! Commercial bike riders should be a regional thing and only Yoruba should be allowed to get involved in the Lagos. There are unwritten laws all over Nigeria but Yoruba won't take advantage of any of them.
Aderewah:
Omo. Aboki riders led by a flatrino killed an innocent Igbo man living peacefully in Yoruba land. It’s best to systematically trim out all non yorubas in lagos to 1% to keep the peace. Only people from SS can get a waiver. Other Africans come second. Then lastly non africans. But no flatrinoz and awwusa.
Re: Burial Photos Of David Imoh, Sound Engineer Killed By Mob In Lekki by lilsaint44(m): 7:06am On Jun 05, 2022
Munamoqel:
even in America .you can be killed by gun 508 this month alone

I'd still take my chances there..
It's one trillion times better than this hell hole
Re: Burial Photos Of David Imoh, Sound Engineer Killed By Mob In Lekki by Munamoqel: 9:14am On Jun 05, 2022
lilsaint44:

I'd still take my chances there..
It's one trillion times better than this hell hole
cos you have not be here and having youthful vibes .
Re: Burial Photos Of David Imoh, Sound Engineer Killed By Mob In Lekki by lilsaint44(m): 12:31pm On Jun 05, 2022
Munamoqel:
cos you have not be here and having youthful vibes .

F**k you saying??
Re: Burial Photos Of David Imoh, Sound Engineer Killed By Mob In Lekki by definitelyME(m): 4:44pm On Jun 05, 2022
EgunMogaji2:

Doctors need computers knowledge too.

One of the biggest electronic medical records company was setup by a doctor.

Maybe it’s the typical limited Nigerian exposure.
I don't give a 4uck... You people (doctors and pharmacist) should not worry, when I'm done learning and perfecting my skills in ethical hacking no Matter how long it takes, such medical records company you mentioned would be amongst my first targets and other medical companies that have any sort of cyber presence.. Rubbish... You doctors look down on others alot...

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of David Imoh, Sound Engineer Killed By Mob In Lekki by EgunMogaji2: 5:57pm On Jun 05, 2022
definitelyME:
I don't give a 4uck... You people (doctors and pharmacist) should not worry, when I'm done learning and perfecting my skills in ethical hacking no Matter how long it takes, such medical records company you mentioned would be amongst my first targets and other medical companies that have any sort of cyber presence.. Rubbish... You doctors look down on others alot...

I’m not a Doctor, please.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Optometrist Died After Scuffle With Her Husband / Our Victim Didn’t Have N10m Ransom, So We Took His Heart – Arrested suspect(pic) / Bribe-taking soldiers shoot man dead in Edo (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.