Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,431 members, 7,836,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Any News Of IPOB ESN Fighting Fulani Terrorists? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any News Of IPOB ESN Fighting Fulani Terrorists? (734 Views)

The Nigerian military stopped ESN from fighting fulani / Lai Mohammed: "Disregard Any News Of A New Lockdown" / Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any News Of IPOB ESN Fighting Fulani Terrorists? by jmoore(m): 6:07pm On Jun 03, 2022
IPOB said they established ESN to fight against Fulani terrorists.

Please, can someone show me any news where ESN fought any Fulani terrorist since they were formed by Nnamdi Kanu.

I don't mean attacks on innocent herdsmen. But attacks on Fulani terrorists.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any News Of IPOB ESN Fighting Fulani Terrorists? by Cypress042(m): 6:14pm On Jun 03, 2022
You' re just looking for where to get attention op just rest. gringrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any News Of IPOB ESN Fighting Fulani Terrorists? by Danzysb(m): 6:15pm On Jun 03, 2022
Rest na...
Re: Any News Of IPOB ESN Fighting Fulani Terrorists? by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 6:16pm On Jun 03, 2022
Re: Any News Of IPOB ESN Fighting Fulani Terrorists? by jmoore(m): 6:20pm On Jun 03, 2022
Cypress042:
You' re just looking for where to get attention op just rest. gringrin
I am serious. Maybe, some news headlines missed my attention.

I haven't seen:

"IPOB ESN fights Fulani terrorists, kills ten, recovers 20 AK47"

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any News Of IPOB ESN Fighting Fulani Terrorists? by Cypress042(m): 6:27pm On Jun 03, 2022
jmoore:

I am serious. Maybe, some news headlines missed my attention.

I haven't seen:

"IPOB ESN fights Fulani terrorists, kills ten, recovers 20 AK47"

You will still come back here and tag them terrorist and unknown gunmen :-

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any News Of IPOB ESN Fighting Fulani Terrorists? by inoki247: 6:31pm On Jun 03, 2022
They don't av time for now all there Focus are on Tinubu for now....

2 Likes

Re: Any News Of IPOB ESN Fighting Fulani Terrorists? by inoki247: 6:32pm On Jun 03, 2022
undecided undecided
Re: Any News Of IPOB ESN Fighting Fulani Terrorists? by jmoore(m): 6:35pm On Jun 03, 2022
Cypress042:
You will still come back here and tag them terrorist and unknown gunmen :-

So you cannot even show one single news?

I am waiting for others..This topic is for research proposes.

To know if actually IPOB ESN has ever fought any Fulani terrorist.

3 Likes

Re: Any News Of IPOB ESN Fighting Fulani Terrorists? by r4bbit: 6:40pm On Jun 03, 2022
wahala no deh Finish again wink

1 Like

Re: Any News Of IPOB ESN Fighting Fulani Terrorists? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 03, 2022
You are not making any enquiry, you just want to gloat. Even if i try show you, you would still call them terrorist. Let no body give this op attention

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any News Of IPOB ESN Fighting Fulani Terrorists? by IamWonderful: 6:45pm On Jun 03, 2022
ESN are busying campaigning for Pandora Peter obituary, they are mere political tools

1 Like

Re: Any News Of IPOB ESN Fighting Fulani Terrorists? by Arkmanbuddy(m): 6:45pm On Jun 03, 2022
We're waiting for IPOBians to answer the question asked in good faith. If ESN was founded to combat the murderous Fulani herdsmen in SE forests, why haven't we heard of any confrontation with them?

There's been no news of IPOB militants fighting Fulanis. If you've seen one, let us know. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Any News Of IPOB ESN Fighting Fulani Terrorists? by jmoore(m): 9:43pm On Jun 03, 2022
IPOB members are avoiding this thread.
Odikwa egwu!

1 Like

Re: Any News Of IPOB ESN Fighting Fulani Terrorists? by gidgiddy: 9:58pm On Jun 03, 2022
jmoore:

Please, can someone show me any news where ESN fought any Fulani terrorist since they were formed by Nnamdi Kanu.

You are not ashamed of your self? There is no news anywhere of your own federal government fighting fulani killer herdsmen in the country, but you are asking why ESN is not fighting them?

The above person only remembers insecurity if it can be linked to IPOB, when 50 people were killed in Zamfara less than two weeks ago, he didn't think that was worth commenting on because it couldn't be blamed on IPOB

4 Likes

Re: Any News Of IPOB ESN Fighting Fulani Terrorists? by Reality3080: 10:23pm On Jun 03, 2022
gidgiddy:

You are not ashamed of your self? There is no news anywhere of your own federal government fighting fulani killer herdsmen in the country, but you are asking why ESN is not fighting them?

The above person only remembers insecurity if it can be linked to IPOB, when 50 people were killed in Zamfara less than two weeks ago, he didn't think that was worth commenting on because it couldn't be blamed on IPOB
I really don’t have anything against u though u have proved a couple times to b mentally slow but u dropped a comment about peter obi slim chances of winning n I see a little sense in it

Try dey use that sense of reasoning straight so u will not b competing with almajiri about who destroy their land pass

1 Like

Re: Any News Of IPOB ESN Fighting Fulani Terrorists? by marsman: 10:25pm On Jun 03, 2022
There you go. Gallant ESN operatives on spotting Fulani cows be like:

1 Like

Re: Any News Of IPOB ESN Fighting Fulani Terrorists? by an0daGuy: 10:27pm On Jun 03, 2022
jmoore:

See this one oh, aren’t you not one of those screaming ’disband them, kill them, they are terrorists, army and police plus jtf should burn everywhere down’ ?

So today you’re asking why those same people are not seen fighting fulani abi?

Igbos look at what they are planning for us oh, they are praying for ESN to be neutralized so their merry band of marauding herdsmen can move in and occupy everywhere.

But God pass them

4 Likes

Re: Any News Of IPOB ESN Fighting Fulani Terrorists? by an0daGuy: 10:31pm On Jun 03, 2022
Reality3080:
I really don’t have anything against u though u have proved a couple times to b mentally slow but u dropped a comment about peter obi slim chances of winning n I see a little sense in it

Try dey use that sense of reasoning straight so u will not b competing with almajiri about who destroy their land pass

Are you sure you’re capable of ‘seeing sense’ in anything at all?

It’s not as if I’m yabbing you oh, but naturally human beings cannot see sense.

By the way, what manner of man are you? undecided
Re: Any News Of IPOB ESN Fighting Fulani Terrorists? by Kalashnikov49: 10:39pm On Jun 03, 2022
Stop being foolish when discussing on this platform. Face the disgrace that is definitely programmed for the useless dinosaur that has your destiny in his pampers...Useless Afonja miscreant...spits

Reality3080:

Re: Any News Of IPOB ESN Fighting Fulani Terrorists? by Kalashnikov49: 10:42pm On Jun 03, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I hope Niggaz see the way these vastards that castigate ESN reason

Zombie, tell the Herdsmen to Be very Vigilant and know that this time it will be extremely different...and Bloody for them.

Shey na SE them dey now...No shakings grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Any News Of IPOB ESN Fighting Fulani Terrorists? by Kingspin(m): 10:54pm On Jun 03, 2022
The army is doing that on their behalf.
Re: Any News Of IPOB ESN Fighting Fulani Terrorists? by paramakina202: 10:58pm On Jun 03, 2022
jmoore:

Sometimes they will buy two baby cows from their Fulani friends and partners and shot it inside bush make video of it and call it attack against Fulani herdsmen. IPOB and their terrorist ESN is a useless group.

1 Like

Re: Any News Of IPOB ESN Fighting Fulani Terrorists? by Proudlyomonna: 11:13pm On Jun 03, 2022
Fighting fire undecided
All those arranging cows and pursuing them around in the forest claiming to be fighting against fulani are just propaganda undecided
The SE leaders should declare an operation clean up the entire SE forest and shoot on sight anything that's not forest guard,be you Ipob,dss, fulani, ugm,esn undecided
Re: Any News Of IPOB ESN Fighting Fulani Terrorists? by jmoore(m): 11:15pm On Jun 03, 2022
gidgiddy:

It is a known fact that IPOB members suffer from living in denial syndrome.

https://www.channelstv.com/2014/03/31/army-arrests-18-suspected-fulani-herdsmen-with-arms/

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/police-rout-35-criminals-in-abia/

https://www.legit.ng/70486.html

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/264274-herdsman-arrested-with-ak47-rifle-in-enugu.html

https://www.bellanaija.com/2016/05/enugu-massacre-5-fulani-herdsmen-arrested-for-deadly-attack-on-nimbo-community/

https://dailypost.ng/2018/03/06/2-herdsmen-arrested-butchering-farmer-ebonyi/

https://www.pulse.ng/news/local/nscdc-arrests-50-illegally-armed-herdsmen-in-3-states/bsewd1g

https://guardian.ng/news/military-repels-attack-by-herders-in-benue-kills-five/
Re: Any News Of IPOB ESN Fighting Fulani Terrorists? by jmoore(m): 11:24pm On Jun 03, 2022
The only news of IPOB ESN fighting Fulani terrorists was discovered to be FAKE.

Nnamdi Kanu with his usual fake propaganda released a statement that ESN arrested a notorious Fulani terrorist.. Guess what? It didn't happen in any southeast region. He claimed he was arrested in Benue state.

Seems many IPOB members have forgotten the fake news from their supreme liar.
He left the 5 states in southeast to arrest a Fulani terrorist in Benue.

The fact is that ESN was created as a terrorist organization. Any other objective is used as a disguise.
Re: Any News Of IPOB ESN Fighting Fulani Terrorists? by ebufa: 11:29pm On Jun 03, 2022
jmoore:

any news of your boko haram infested army fighting talk less of capturing Fulani terrorists, bros you no get talk...go back to your half smoked wrap of igbo! rubbish talk!!
Re: Any News Of IPOB ESN Fighting Fulani Terrorists? by gidgiddy: 12:10am On Jun 04, 2022
Reality3080:

In terms of Peter Obi, I have nothing against his Presidential ambitions, Peter Obi is from the same Anambra State as me

But the reality is that Peter Obi is only popular in the South, not in the North.

So how will Peter Obi win? Do you think that an Igbo man like Peter Obi will in Kano, Kaduna, Katsina and Sokoto?

Or do you think Peter Obi's Labour party will upturn the South East and South/South largely held by PDP?
Re: Any News Of IPOB ESN Fighting Fulani Terrorists? by DOTian: 12:38am On Jun 04, 2022
jmoore:

Dey there dey moan about IPOB. Herdsmen will soon grab your skull while you are busy taunting IPOB.
Re: Any News Of IPOB ESN Fighting Fulani Terrorists? by tiger28: 1:30am On Jun 04, 2022
Shayetet13:
You are not making any enquiry, you just want to gloat. Even if try show you, you would still come them terrorist. Let no body give this op attention
VERY Valid Question indeed!
Re: Any News Of IPOB ESN Fighting Fulani Terrorists? by jmoore(m): 6:57am On Jun 04, 2022
DOTian:

Dey there dey moan about IPOB. Herdsmen will soon grab your skull while you are busy taunting IPOB.
IPOB terrorists have killed more Igbo people in the last 6 months than Fulani terrorists.

You have forgotten you call them SAINT UNKNOWN GUNMEN.
Re: Any News Of IPOB ESN Fighting Fulani Terrorists? by SisterFire(f): 7:00am On Jun 04, 2022
jmoore:

army is Fulani herdsmen

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Is The Only Organized Party In Nigeria: Opinion By Adesoji Michael / God Will Never Forgive Me If I Support Atiku - OBJ / Osun: May You Not See Anything That'll Turn You To A Labourer, Vote APC - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.