Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,226 members, 7,811,625 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

PICTURES Of STAMP Concrete Floor That Will Amaze You - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / PICTURES Of STAMP Concrete Floor That Will Amaze You (9837 Views)

What Is The Price Of Stamp Concrete Floor In Nigeria / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / FIRS, NIPOST Battle Over Control Of Stamp Duties Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

PICTURES Of STAMP Concrete Floor That Will Amaze You by adsmaster: 6:44pm On Jun 03, 2022
Hey champ.

Good to have here.

By reading this:

I presume you like this floor type and maybe, you're thinking of installing one in your compound.

You should go ahead an install one if you ask me...

Stamp floor is far better than other outdoor floor type.

Why?

Because is got a lot of benefit when compared to interlocking paving stone floor( which is the most popular floor type in Nigeria)

Here are some of the BENEFITS:

1...with stamp floor you don't have to worry about WEEDS/GRASS growing in the compound

2...with stamp floor you can having pockets of STAGNANT water in to compound when it rains...

Because it's always properly sloped and the glossy finishing aids the free floor of water.

3...those GREENISH substance(ALGAE) you find in interlocking floor can't be found on stamp concrete floor

And lots more.

Without further-Ado see pictures below

(And if you want one installed for you call/whatsApp me 08061164526 now and you will get a FREE quote in 24hrs

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PICTURES Of STAMP Concrete Floor That Will Amaze You by adsmaster: 12:29pm On Jun 04, 2022
There is more from where this came from.

Trying to protect my work..

But let me drop a few again

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PICTURES Of STAMP Concrete Floor That Will Amaze You by adsmaster: 2:29pm On Jun 05, 2022
Call us today

1 Like

Re: PICTURES Of STAMP Concrete Floor That Will Amaze You by adsmaster: 7:48am On Jun 06, 2022
More coming soon

1 Like

Re: PICTURES Of STAMP Concrete Floor That Will Amaze You by adsmaster: 12:08pm On Jun 08, 2022
adsmaster:
More coming soon

1 Like

Re: PICTURES Of STAMP Concrete Floor That Will Amaze You by adsmaster: 12:28pm On Jun 10, 2022
adsmaster:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PICTURES Of STAMP Concrete Floor That Will Amaze You by adsmaster: 7:16am On Jun 13, 2022
adsmaster:
Call us today

1 Like

Re: PICTURES Of STAMP Concrete Floor That Will Amaze You by adsmaster: 9:49am On Jun 14, 2022
adsmaster:
More coming soon

1 Like

Re: PICTURES Of STAMP Concrete Floor That Will Amaze You by adsmaster: 12:41am On Jun 16, 2022
call us today if you need one installed for you

2 Likes

Re: PICTURES Of STAMP Concrete Floor That Will Amaze You by Dangrace01: 7:37am On Jun 16, 2022
My neighbor renovated his house and did this i never knew d name but e make sense die.

1 Like

Re: PICTURES Of STAMP Concrete Floor That Will Amaze You by adsmaster: 10:17am On Jun 16, 2022
Dangrace01:
My neighbor renovated his house and did this i never knew d name but e make sense die.

yes it makes lot of sense.

its a good outdoor floor... has lots of benefit.

little wonder 9 out of every 10 new houses has stamp concrete floor as their out door floor.

1 Like

Re: PICTURES Of STAMP Concrete Floor That Will Amaze You by adsmaster: 8:58am On Jun 17, 2022
adsmaster:

yes it makes lot of sense.

its a good outdoor floor... has lots of benefit.

little wonder 9 out of every 10 new houses has stamp concrete floor as their out door floor.

1 Like

Re: PICTURES Of STAMP Concrete Floor That Will Amaze You by adsmaster: 2:07am On Jun 18, 2022
Call.us if you need one installed for you
Re: PICTURES Of STAMP Concrete Floor That Will Amaze You by adsmaster: 11:02am On Jun 18, 2022
Call us today
Re: PICTURES Of STAMP Concrete Floor That Will Amaze You by adsmaster: 12:54pm On Jun 19, 2022
call us today

1 Like

Re: PICTURES Of STAMP Concrete Floor That Will Amaze You by adsmaster: 10:52am On Jun 22, 2022
adsmaster:
call us today if you need one installed for you

1 Like

Re: PICTURES Of STAMP Concrete Floor That Will Amaze You by adsmaster: 11:13am On Jul 03, 2022
Call us today

1 Like

Re: PICTURES Of STAMP Concrete Floor That Will Amaze You by adsmaster: 10:34pm On Jul 04, 2022
adsmaster:
More coming soon

1 Like

Re: PICTURES Of STAMP Concrete Floor That Will Amaze You by adsmaster: 5:03pm On Jul 11, 2022
Call us today

1 Like

Re: PICTURES Of STAMP Concrete Floor That Will Amaze You by adsmaster: 8:46am On Aug 01, 2022
adsmaster:
Hey champ.

Good to have here.

By reading this:

I presume you like this floor type and maybe, you're thinking of installing one in your compound.

You should go ahead an install one if you ask me...

Stamp floor is far better than other outdoor floor type.

Why?

Because is got a lot of benefit when compared to interlocking paving stone floor( which is the most popular floor type in Nigeria)

Here are some of the BENEFITS:

1...with stamp floor you don't have to worry about WEEDS/GRASS growing in the compound

2...with stamp floor you can having pockets of STAGNANT water in to compound when it rains...

Because it's always properly sloped and the glossy finishing aids the free floor of water.

3...those GREENISH substance(ALGAE) you find in interlocking floor can't be found on stamp concrete floor

And lots more.

Without further-Ado see pictures below

(And if you want one installed for you call/whatsApp me 08061164526 now and you will get a FREE quote in 24hrs

Re: PICTURES Of STAMP Concrete Floor That Will Amaze You by adsmaster: 9:25am On Aug 20, 2022
Call us for all enquiry
Re: PICTURES Of STAMP Concrete Floor That Will Amaze You by adsmaster: 10:02am On Aug 24, 2022
Call us if you need one installed for you
Re: PICTURES Of STAMP Concrete Floor That Will Amaze You by adsmaster: 3:32pm On Aug 26, 2022
Call us today
Re: PICTURES Of STAMP Concrete Floor That Will Amaze You by adsmaster: 3:54pm On Aug 27, 2022
Call us for enquiries
Re: PICTURES Of STAMP Concrete Floor That Will Amaze You by adsmaster: 5:55pm On Aug 28, 2022
Call us today
Re: PICTURES Of STAMP Concrete Floor That Will Amaze You by adsmaster: 12:00pm On Aug 29, 2022
Call us today for all your enquiries
Re: PICTURES Of STAMP Concrete Floor That Will Amaze You by adsmaster: 4:19pm On Aug 31, 2022
Call us today if you want one installed for you
Re: PICTURES Of STAMP Concrete Floor That Will Amaze You by adsmaster: 1:15pm On Sep 03, 2022
Re: PICTURES Of STAMP Concrete Floor That Will Amaze You by adsmaster: 1:17pm On Sep 03, 2022
adsmaster:

Re: PICTURES Of STAMP Concrete Floor That Will Amaze You by adsmaster: 7:40pm On Sep 04, 2022
Call us today
Re: PICTURES Of STAMP Concrete Floor That Will Amaze You by adsmaster: 6:58pm On Sep 05, 2022
adsmaster:
Re: PICTURES Of STAMP Concrete Floor That Will Amaze You by adsmaster: 11:31am On Sep 16, 2022
Call me today

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Naira Trades 1,498/$ At Official Market, CBN Tackles Racketeers / High Interest Rate’ll Worsen Nigerian Banks’ Woes –Fitch Ratings / NJC Dismisses Innoson Motors Chairman’s Petition Against Lagos Judge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.