Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,076 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Job Vacancy!!! Access Bank Plc Entry-level Tech Recruitment 2022 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Vacancy!!! Access Bank Plc Entry-level Tech Recruitment 2022 (2842 Views)

Access Bank Plc 2023 Entry Level Fin-tech Recruitment / Access Bank Plc Entry Level & Internship DEADLINE - 26TH JULY 2022 / Apply For Julius Berger Nigeria PLC Entry Level & Experienced Job Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Vacancy!!! Access Bank Plc Entry-level Tech Recruitment 2022 by JOBSEARCHER: 7:21pm On Jun 03, 2022
Access Bank’s commitment to leading the frontiers of banking and finance solutions has been a major driving force for its activities and innovations. The bank’s contributions to various sectors of the economy have been felt far and wide and recognized by both local and international bodies. Its dedication to creating amazing empowerment opportunities and providing a thriving atmosphere for its employees has recently earned the bank recognition from LinkedIn as the number one best company to work in Nigeria.

Applications are invited for:

Job Title: Entry-Level Tech Recruitment

Job Location: Nigeria

Job Closing Date
6th June, 2022 at 6:00PM

Description

Are you Unapologetically African?
Are you passionate about changing Africa’s narrative through Technology?
Do you want to kickstart a career in Programming, Data Science, Digital Marketing, Business Analytics, Networking or Cybersecurity?
Then this opportunity might just be right for you!
Access Bank’s technology teams take on the continent’s biggest financial and data challenges for our over 40 million customers, building the platforms and partnerships that affect millions of people every day.
Customers are at the forefront of everything we do and ensuring customer’s concerns are addressed is vital to the success of the Bank. We are driving change to be the World’s most respected African Bank.
We are seeking exceptional young Africans to join us on our journey to becoming Africa’s Gateway to the World.
Requirements

STEM & Economics Graduates with a minimum of Second-Class Upper from a fully accredited university looking to begin a career in Tech.
Demonstrable use of effective problem-solving skills
Love for working as part of a team
Benefits

Young Africans interested in learning tech-forward skills to kick-start careers in the banking industry are empowered by providing them with hands-on learning opportunities in fields such as Programming, Data Science, Digital Marketing, Business Analytics, Networking or Cybersecurity to develop mastery of highly sought-after tech skills.
Job Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online

2 Likes

Re: Job Vacancy!!! Access Bank Plc Entry-level Tech Recruitment 2022 by wahza(m): 10:00pm On Jun 05, 2022
I am having problem submitting my application
It keep saying 'kindly fill all details'
I filled everything on the form
Re: Job Vacancy!!! Access Bank Plc Entry-level Tech Recruitment 2022 by wahza(m): 10:00pm On Jun 05, 2022
JOBSEARCHER:
Access Bank’s commitment to leading the frontiers of banking and finance solutions has been a major driving force for its activities and innovations. The bank’s contributions to various sectors of the economy have been felt far and wide and recognized by both local and international bodies. Its dedication to creating amazing empowerment opportunities and providing a thriving atmosphere for its employees has recently earned the bank recognition from LinkedIn as the number one best company to work in Nigeria.

Job Closing Date

Description

Do you want to kickstart a career in Programming, Data Science, Digital Marketing, Business Analytics, Networking or Cybersecurity?
Access Bank’s technology teams take on the continent’s biggest financial and data challenges for our over 40 million customers, building the platforms and partnerships that affect millions of people every day.
Customers are at the forefront of everything we do and ensuring customer’s concerns are addressed is vital to the success of the Bank. We are driving change to be the World’s most respected African Bank.
We are seeking exceptional young Africans to join us on our journey to becoming Africa’s Gateway to the World.
Requirements

STEM & Economics Graduates with a minimum of Second-Class Upper from a fully accredited university looking to begin a career in Tech.
Benefits

Young Africans interested in learning tech-forward skills to kick-start careers in the banking industry are empowered by providing them with hands-on learning opportunities in fields such as Programming, Data Science, Digital Marketing, Business Analytics, Networking or Cybersecurity to develop mastery of highly sought-after tech skills.
Job Application
Please help
Re: Job Vacancy!!! Access Bank Plc Entry-level Tech Recruitment 2022 by Impactever(m): 12:45pm On Jul 24, 2022
pls is there any age restriction for those applying for the Access Bank Entry-Level *Tech Recruitment 2022* ?

JOBSEARCHER:

Job Closing Date

Description

Requirements

Benefits

Job Application
Re: Job Vacancy!!! Access Bank Plc Entry-level Tech Recruitment 2022 by SU50: 6:13pm On Jul 24, 2022
Impactever:
pls is there any age restriction for those applying for the Access Bank Entry-Level *Tech Recruitment 2022* ?

Went through the requirements but didn't see anything like it.

Meanwhile does it mean that another tech trainee application has been opened for this july seeing as the last one was done in June?
Re: Job Vacancy!!! Access Bank Plc Entry-level Tech Recruitment 2022 by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 6:45pm On Jul 24, 2022
SU50:

Meanwhile does it mean that another tech trainee application has been opened for this july seeing as the last one was done in June?
did you apply in June?
Re: Job Vacancy!!! Access Bank Plc Entry-level Tech Recruitment 2022 by SU50: 7:53pm On Jul 24, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:
did you apply in June?

No, applied this week when it started.
Re: Job Vacancy!!! Access Bank Plc Entry-level Tech Recruitment 2022 by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 12:07pm On Jul 25, 2022
SU50:

No, applied this week when it started.
Okay, I just applied.
Do you know the modus operandi of this recruitment?
Re: Job Vacancy!!! Access Bank Plc Entry-level Tech Recruitment 2022 by SU50: 11:06am On Jul 26, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

Okay, I just applied.
Do you know the modus operandi of this recruitment?

Well, my experience with GT bank GT program was to first write an online assessment, around 20 minutes consisting of mathematical, quantitative questions, if you are successful, you get invited to an interview and if you pass (don't know what constitutes passing to them), you are invited to another interview after which you will be invited to training school of you at successful. Process may take few weeks to several months, and sometimes I think they select candidates based on geography and other demographics. Don't know how access does things though.
Re: Job Vacancy!!! Access Bank Plc Entry-level Tech Recruitment 2022 by Ayomikunle1996(f): 2:04pm On Jul 26, 2022
Good afternoon here
I apply on Monday and I have receive a mail from them telling me the confirmation of my application
Right now I receive another mail from them
Re: Job Vacancy!!! Access Bank Plc Entry-level Tech Recruitment 2022 by tangas: 4:47pm On Jul 26, 2022
I received their mail too, not long ago.
Re: Job Vacancy!!! Access Bank Plc Entry-level Tech Recruitment 2022 by qanda: 7:52pm On Jul 26, 2022
Access Bank job test past questions and answers are available on Q and A App.

Install the App on Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: Job Vacancy!!! Access Bank Plc Entry-level Tech Recruitment 2022 by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 8:29pm On Jul 26, 2022
SU50:

Well, my experience with GT bank GT program was to first write an online assessment, around 20 minutes consisting of mathematical, quantitative questions, if you are successful, you get invited to an interview and if you pass (don't know what constitutes passing to them), you are invited to another interview after which you will be invited to training school of you at successful. Process may take few weeks to several months, and sometimes I think they select candidates based on geography and other demographics. Don't know how access does things though.

Thanks for the explanation.
I'm heart broken. I just received this message this evening

Re: Job Vacancy!!! Access Bank Plc Entry-level Tech Recruitment 2022 by SU50: 10:09pm On Jul 26, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

Sorry, I got mine too earlier. Better things are coming insha Allah.
Re: Job Vacancy!!! Access Bank Plc Entry-level Tech Recruitment 2022 by wahza(m): 6:45am On Jul 27, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

Don't loose hope just yet, I was sent this same regret mail some weeks back but to my surprise, I got an invite for the online assessment yesterday

1 Like

Re: Job Vacancy!!! Access Bank Plc Entry-level Tech Recruitment 2022 by Josfem(m): 5:26pm On Jul 28, 2022
Did anyone do the aptitude test today?
Re: Job Vacancy!!! Access Bank Plc Entry-level Tech Recruitment 2022 by Fracas(m): 1:16pm On Aug 07, 2022
[quote author=SU50 post=115047649]

Meanwhile does it mean that another tech trainee application has been opened for this july seeing as the last one was done in June? [/quote

Please anyone here who took the Access bank assessment test yesterday. I just wanted to confirm if you took the skill test as one i was advised by one of the supervisors not to take the test.
Re: Job Vacancy!!! Access Bank Plc Entry-level Tech Recruitment 2022 by Fracas(m): 1:18pm On Aug 07, 2022
Please anyone here who took the Access bank assessment test yesterday. I just wanted to confirm if you took the skill test as one i was advised by one of the supervisors not to take the test.
Re: Job Vacancy!!! Access Bank Plc Entry-level Tech Recruitment 2022 by Fracas(m): 3:45pm On Aug 07, 2022
Josfem:
Did anyone do the aptitude test today?

Yes
Re: Job Vacancy!!! Access Bank Plc Entry-level Tech Recruitment 2022 by Awesomeking: 11:11am On Sep 21, 2022
[quote author=Fracas post=115470202][/quote]are you serious?

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy @ Huawei Technologies / Graduate Trainees Recruitment At Exxonmobil As Geoscientist / My Boss And My Account! Advice Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.