Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

The Prayers Of Ambode, May You Be Treated The Way You Treated Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Prayers Of Ambode, May You Be Treated The Way You Treated Me (1291 Views)

Photos Of Ambode And Sanwo- Olu Arriving Together For The APC Convention / Thousands Of Ambode Supporters Defy Party Leaders, Stage Political Rally On Ikor / Full Text Of Ambode's World Press Conference (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Prayers Of Ambode, May You Be Treated The Way You Treated Me by Ceenaija(m): 7:24pm On Jun 03, 2022
Ambode cried and made some dangerous declaration saying may the sneak that bite me sting you with his tail.
Re: The Prayers Of Ambode, May You Be Treated The Way You Treated Me by Parachoko: 7:25pm On Jun 03, 2022
Ambode was defeated in a free and fair primary in Lagos State.

2 Likes

Re: The Prayers Of Ambode, May You Be Treated The Way You Treated Me by thesicilian: 7:28pm On Jun 03, 2022
Parachoko:
Nothing is free and fair about any election tinubu is involved in.

30 Likes

Re: The Prayers Of Ambode, May You Be Treated The Way You Treated Me by Parachoko: 7:30pm On Jun 03, 2022
thesicilian:

Ambode could have gone to court then.
Re: The Prayers Of Ambode, May You Be Treated The Way You Treated Me by Benbellamor: 7:31pm On Jun 03, 2022
Parachoko:
Then why is Tinubu crying as if he lost already
Because he is about to taste loss I guess

12 Likes

Re: The Prayers Of Ambode, May You Be Treated The Way You Treated Me by Adejuwonhis(m): 7:37pm On Jun 03, 2022
Ambrose was brutally dealt with during the primaries, he could have gone to another political party to seek re-election, no be only apc Dey lagos
Re: The Prayers Of Ambode, May You Be Treated The Way You Treated Me by ajekpaks(m): 7:41pm On Jun 03, 2022
him
Re: The Prayers Of Ambode, May You Be Treated The Way You Treated Me by Ceenaija(m): 7:45pm On Jun 03, 2022
Ambode knew how he was pushed out , how he was pushed out and who pushed him out.
Re: The Prayers Of Ambode, May You Be Treated The Way You Treated Me by Enwhen(m): 7:54pm On Jun 03, 2022
Parachoko:
Ambode could have gone to court then.

Which election... Baba Sope ... Nemesis is real ...MKO did it to Awolowo, Tinubu and others did it to MKO, ...Tinubu did it to innocent Ambode ....Tinubu is about to taste his own... May God give him good health to withstand it

4 Likes

Re: The Prayers Of Ambode, May You Be Treated The Way You Treated Me by Parachoko: 7:56pm On Jun 03, 2022
Enwhen:

Which election... Baba Sope ... Nemesis is real ...MKO did it to Awolowo, Tinubu and others did it to MKO, ...Tinubu did it to innocent Ambode ....Tinubu is about to taste his own... May God give him good health to withstand it
ok
Re: The Prayers Of Ambode, May You Be Treated The Way You Treated Me by Owopariola1: 8:02pm On Jun 03, 2022
thesicilian:

Ambode lost with 72k votes against Sanwo-Olu's 900k at the primary.

Someone with such votes will never win the general election. Party structures did not like him.
Re: The Prayers Of Ambode, May You Be Treated The Way You Treated Me by asogo1: 8:03pm On Jun 03, 2022
grin grin Revenge a sweet bitter pill to taste, for the Commiter and the Revengee. KARMA

2 Likes

Re: The Prayers Of Ambode, May You Be Treated The Way You Treated Me by Justiceleague1: 8:21pm On Jun 03, 2022
Adejuwonhis:
Ambrose was brutally dealt with during the primaries, he could have gone to another political party to seek re-election, no be only apc Dey lagos

Confusion in the camp of the enemy of the people,who is Ambrose again?
grin
Re: The Prayers Of Ambode, May You Be Treated The Way You Treated Me by tollyboy5(m): 8:29pm On Jun 03, 2022
Parachoko:
Same free and fair will be use to remove jagaban from contesting

1 Like

Re: The Prayers Of Ambode, May You Be Treated The Way You Treated Me by Parachoko: 8:36pm On Jun 03, 2022
tollyboy5:

Same free and fair will be use to remove jagaban from contesting
We shall see

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba
Re: The Prayers Of Ambode, May You Be Treated The Way You Treated Me by IamWonderful: 8:41pm On Jun 03, 2022
Adejuwonhis:
You said that because you don't understand politics, Ambode will have been impeached and disgraced even before he attempt such.
Re: The Prayers Of Ambode, May You Be Treated The Way You Treated Me by Truthisunique2: 8:44pm On Jun 03, 2022
Parachoko:
We shall see

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba
tilumbu have no mandate
Re: The Prayers Of Ambode, May You Be Treated The Way You Treated Me by Parachoko: 8:45pm On Jun 03, 2022
Truthisunique2:
tilumbu have no mandate
On His Mandate I Stand Gidigba
Re: The Prayers Of Ambode, May You Be Treated The Way You Treated Me by Adejuwonhis(m): 1:38am On Jun 04, 2022
Lol it was auto correct
Justiceleague1:

Confusion in the camp of the enemy of the people,who is Ambrose again?
grin

1 Like

Re: The Prayers Of Ambode, May You Be Treated The Way You Treated Me by Yankee101: 2:17am On Jun 04, 2022
Did Ambode actually say that?
Re: The Prayers Of Ambode, May You Be Treated The Way You Treated Me by Yankee101: 2:18am On Jun 04, 2022
Adejuwonhis:

They were ready to impeach him and spoil his future chances of ever contesting if he had done that
Re: The Prayers Of Ambode, May You Be Treated The Way You Treated Me by Nobody: 2:20am On Jun 04, 2022
Ceenaija:
Ambode cried and made some dangerous declaration saying may the sneak that bite me sting you with his tail.

Re: The Prayers Of Ambode, May You Be Treated The Way You Treated Me by WildChild00(m): 2:54am On Jun 04, 2022
So u treat me, like a modern slave, Mr Jello
Re: The Prayers Of Ambode, May You Be Treated The Way You Treated Me by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 3:09am On Jun 04, 2022
Parachoko:
how can "free, fair, primaries and Lagos state" be in the same sentence especially when you're talking about APC/Tinubu ? This same Lagos where some people protested a few days ago because of imposition of candidate by the same Tinubu Haba na, fear God my brother
Re: The Prayers Of Ambode, May You Be Treated The Way You Treated Me by Ceenaija(m): 7:19am On Jun 04, 2022
people don't want to learn from the history. Any body that plays God will never attend to his or her destiny in life . God resist the proud and give the grace to the humble.

(1) (Reply)

15 minutes shootout with unknown gunmen and ESN Anambra - VIDEO / Sen. Ubah: How Buhari Created The Insecurity In The South East / 2023 Presidential: Revelations!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.