Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Epidemic Looms In Ita'adu Over Open Defecation - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Epidemic Looms In Ita'adu Over Open Defecation (9447 Views)

New Strike Looms In Hospitals: JOHESU Gives FG 15-Day Ultimatum / Drug Scarcity Looms In Nigeria As India Suspends Export / India And Not Nigeria Is The Worlds Capital Of Open Defecation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Epidemic Looms In Ita'adu Over Open Defecation by Jestin: 6:57am On Jun 04, 2022
Elderllyoungman:
sir, kwara state is North Central not south west
Thanks.
They have the characteristics of people from the south west. By virtue of my statement, they are all the same .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Epidemic Looms In Ita'adu Over Open Defecation by IkeIgboNile(m): 6:59am On Jun 04, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN

It's too early for you to be this high. Don't mention me again.
Re: Epidemic Looms In Ita'adu Over Open Defecation by arantess: 7:03am On Jun 04, 2022
This is sophistication pro max
Re: Epidemic Looms In Ita'adu Over Open Defecation by Reference(m): 7:06am On Jun 04, 2022
malali:
Saraki family owned this state for over 40years.....counting Oloye senior down to Bukola Saraki and all other proxies..This is the result of Godfatherism in Kwara.
[b]Where is the progress.....

[/b]

Typical Nigerian mentality..... analysis and results, aka blame game without solutions, living in the past.
While the diseases that the report speaks about are round the corner, in the near future.
The godfatherism and monarchy of the Sarakis has been dismantled 7,.....7,..... 7 good years ago, but folks like you mentally choose to still live in it.
While those who are presently responsible and the only ones that can do anything about it are excused....
What kind of crass attitude is this.

But I totally understand this. After all this is Nigeria.
For just as you lot could not hold the Sarakis accountable so you are not able to hold the present political dynasty and thus the sad cycle of analysis and results aka blame game will continue seven years from now.

Democracy is simply not working in Nigeria.
Elections after elections and the country worsens.
Power is like money loaded on a prepaid (credit/debit/ATM) card. If you are ignorant of its value or its application you can die of hunger with that card in your pocket.
Such is the lot of ignorant, sentimental Nigerians, their PVC's being completely worthless to the quality of their lives.

You can dismantle a dynasty but cannot hold the replacement to account.... abeg sit down.....'Where is the progress'.....indeed
Re: Epidemic Looms In Ita'adu Over Open Defecation by Nobody: 7:08am On Jun 04, 2022
a certain group can dirty ehn
people wey dey chop next to their shllt
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Epidemic Looms In Ita'adu Over Open Defecation by NnamdiN: 7:11am On Jun 04, 2022
[quote author=Jones4190 post=113445511]we the right thinking people know that timubu was laing when he say he make bubu president, out of 15424921 people that vote buhari, only 2133304 where from from south west, if you take away south west vote, buhari would have still win Jonathan by four hundred thousand vote[/quotle]

He probably wouldn't have won without the APC platform. I hope whatever he's passing through continues grin for making it possible for this monumental failure to emerge as president.
Re: Epidemic Looms In Ita'adu Over Open Defecation by Millimann: 7:14am On Jun 04, 2022
They are all claiming Lagos as their home state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Epidemic Looms In Ita'adu Over Open Defecation by Skillsnigeria: 7:36am On Jun 04, 2022
The news is very true
Re: Epidemic Looms In Ita'adu Over Open Defecation by Biosinesys: 8:07am On Jun 04, 2022
This could be the solution to the issue of open defecation bedeviling Kwara state and some other states in Nigeria.

Re: Epidemic Looms In Ita'adu Over Open Defecation by Qatar2022: 8:22am On Jun 04, 2022
DatNaijaGuy:
Some people are just too backward to live in a modern world.
Yoruba people and most of them is here talking nonsense about other people and their tribe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Epidemic Looms In Ita'adu Over Open Defecation by Occurstaem(m): 8:34am On Jun 04, 2022
Look at those mumu bigots up there.
So because of open defecation, Kwara is now a Yoruba state and no longer a Fulani state anymore just to exhibit their hatred for us. But they ignored Ebonyi state mentioned in the report and focus on Kwara as if it's only state in the report.
It's Yoruba matter that will kill you all.

See what hatred can turn someone into.
Re: Epidemic Looms In Ita'adu Over Open Defecation by Tomek09(m): 9:30am On Jun 04, 2022
Elderllyoungman:
sir, kwara state is North Central not south west
Thanks.
U are correct. Kwara is North-Central State not SouthWest.
Re: Epidemic Looms In Ita'adu Over Open Defecation by Tomek09(m): 9:32am On Jun 04, 2022
Qatar2022:

Yoruba people and most of them is here talking nonsense about other people and their tribe
Yoruba people just like cheap life and abhor modern facilities. Come to Ibadan, they're defecating openly inside a drainage. Go to Makoko area Lagos, they're doing same. You can't remove Y.oruba from slums. Spits embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Epidemic Looms In Ita'adu Over Open Defecation by Tomek09(m): 9:33am On Jun 04, 2022
Millimann:
They are all claiming Lagos as their home state
Sad.
Re: Epidemic Looms In Ita'adu Over Open Defecation by Tomek09(m): 9:34am On Jun 04, 2022
Jestin:

They have the characteristics of people from the south west. By virtue of my statement, they are all the same .
grin grin grin grin
Re: Epidemic Looms In Ita'adu Over Open Defecation by Tomek09(m): 9:34am On Jun 04, 2022
Qatar2022:

Na so
Re: Epidemic Looms In Ita'adu Over Open Defecation by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 04, 2022
The village I served in Kwara, there is no single toilet in the town.. when I asked reason, they said they don't build toilet in the house . They said it's not Hygenic
I wan run mad.
Re: Epidemic Looms In Ita'adu Over Open Defecation by kmaster007: 10:32am On Jun 04, 2022
Shot-put
Re: Epidemic Looms In Ita'adu Over Open Defecation by Lovelydaisies: 1:07pm On Jun 04, 2022
Chai! 2022 and people still living like savages.
Re: Epidemic Looms In Ita'adu Over Open Defecation by Fantazy(m): 1:51pm On Jun 04, 2022
Shitty environment!

Meanwhile, see this mumu guys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_9c4YwwxNw

Please subscribe to this channel
Re: Epidemic Looms In Ita'adu Over Open Defecation by Wwwq: 4:26pm On Jun 04, 2022
Oh
Re: Epidemic Looms In Ita'adu Over Open Defecation by ABANGWABOI(m): 7:09pm On Jun 04, 2022
If na to Open mouth for Abia thread Dem go open Waaaaaaaaa..
See them now..

Sophisticated morons..
Re: Epidemic Looms In Ita'adu Over Open Defecation by InoGetJoy: 7:11pm On Jun 04, 2022
IkeIgboNile:
I'm not surprised at all. The kwara natives i lived with in kano did the same thing,even the igbo girl amongst them wasn't different.
You just said Kwara natives and then Igbo girl.
Are Igbos native to Kwara State?
Re: Epidemic Looms In Ita'adu Over Open Defecation by IkeIgboNile(m): 11:45pm On Jun 04, 2022
InoGetJoy
You just said Kwara natives and then Igbo girl.
Are Igbos native to Kwara State?

Read well before you comment.....it's not my duty to educated you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abortion Kills 34,000 Women In Nigeria Every Year / Whitening Body Scrubs And Body Mask / Foods That Increase Sperm Count •

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.