Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,993 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Nigerian Woman, Sarah Soyemi Brutalized By Canadian Police Officers (Photo) - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Woman, Sarah Soyemi Brutalized By Canadian Police Officers (Photo) (61999 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman, Sarah Soyemi Brutalized By Canadian Police Officers (Photo) by Steviealohan(m): 12:36am On Jun 05, 2022
She come resemble one demy god wey de claim to be gov/president maker.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman, Sarah Soyemi Brutalized By Canadian Police Officers (Photo) by AutoRedux: 3:07am On Jun 05, 2022
Favorolasupo:
I knw that..you fool..i was just messing with yr dumb ass brain..

See the way you write like as though you suffer multiple seizures attempting to make coherent statements. Daft bimbo.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman, Sarah Soyemi Brutalized By Canadian Police Officers (Photo) by Cousin9999: 4:43am On Jun 05, 2022
Foreigna2:

She attacked the police woman first, probably planning to disarm the cop. In the process of the Policewoman defending herself, this lady got a black eye. She is even lucky, people in the US have been killed for less.

This incident occurred in a location where street trading and soliciting is illegal. Before this incident, this lady had been warned but she returned there.

How do you know that the things you stated are facts?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman, Sarah Soyemi Brutalized By Canadian Police Officers (Photo) by Foreigna2: 5:08am On Jun 05, 2022
Cousin9999:

How do you know that the things you stated are facts?

Read this and stop asking kindergarten questions
https://www.londonpolice.ca/en/news/assault-police-22-41176.aspx

She is facing charges and will likely go to jail with her kids handed over to Child services. That's what stupidity does to people.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman, Sarah Soyemi Brutalized By Canadian Police Officers (Photo) by Cousin9999: 5:12am On Jun 05, 2022
Foreigna2:

Read this and stop asking kindergarten questions
https://www.londonpolice.ca/en/news/assault-police-22-41176.aspx

She is facing charges and will likely go to jail with her kids handed over to Child services. That's what stupidity does to people.

And I can say I'm president of the United States. That doesn't make it true.

Until the video is released, it's all gossip and stories.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman, Sarah Soyemi Brutalized By Canadian Police Officers (Photo) by Foreigna2: 5:24am On Jun 05, 2022
Cousin9999:

And I can say I'm president of the United States. That doesn't make it true.

Until the video is released, it's all gossip and stories.

* An operational review of this incident has been completed. There were numerous independent witnesses to this incident and the arrest was captured on video.. "

That is an excerpt from the link I posted. The link leads to the police website.

From your arguments, you don't sound very intelligent.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman, Sarah Soyemi Brutalized By Canadian Police Officers (Photo) by Cousin9999: 5:28am On Jun 05, 2022
Foreigna2:

* An operational review of this incident has been completed. There were numerous independent witnesses to this incident and the arrest was captured on video.. "

That is an excerpt from the link I posted. The link leads to the police website.

From your arguments, you don't sound very intelligent.

lol I can tell you I have several independent witnesses. That doesn't mean anything.

So if a feared criminal produces "witnesses," that means he's telling the truth?

You appear to believe anything out of the mouth of an oyinbo.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman, Sarah Soyemi Brutalized By Canadian Police Officers (Photo) by Viralmilez(m): 7:01am On Jun 05, 2022
The official for selina tested episode 26 is here click to watch...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuKc39JdB9A&t=54s
Re: Nigerian Woman, Sarah Soyemi Brutalized By Canadian Police Officers (Photo) by Nobody: 7:14am On Jun 05, 2022
Go visit the psychiatrist...bastard
AutoRedux:

See the way you write like as though you suffer multiple seizures attempting to make coherent statements. Daft bimbo.
Re: Nigerian Woman, Sarah Soyemi Brutalized By Canadian Police Officers (Photo) by AutoRedux: 7:19am On Jun 05, 2022
Favorolasupo:
Go visit the psychiatrist...bastard

Daughter of a bastard go bad to the psychiatric hospital you ran away from.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman, Sarah Soyemi Brutalized By Canadian Police Officers (Photo) by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 05, 2022
Son of LovePeddler...go and jump inside Atlantic ocean...nincompoop
AutoRedux:

Daughter of a bastard go bad to the psychiatric hospital you ran away from.
Re: Nigerian Woman, Sarah Soyemi Brutalized By Canadian Police Officers (Photo) by passion007: 8:53am On Jun 05, 2022
Cousin9999:
Oyinbos are demonic.

But people will be fired and charged behind this. And she will win a law$uit.

They also need to charge the people that call the police. There's no way this was just a random encounter. It's a combination of rëtards in the community who call the cops with false reports or purely out of racism, and then their fellow rëtards swoop in.

Lol you're funny.

Do you think you can turn up at a car park and start selling your goods without a permit.

She was told she was trespassing, and ordered to leave, but she said she will leave when she wants ie within the hour.
Then she was arrested for trespassing and she resisted arrest.

There's no case here. She is in the wrong

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman, Sarah Soyemi Brutalized By Canadian Police Officers (Photo) by AutoRedux: 9:24am On Jun 05, 2022
Says a hopeless gawdawful halfwit.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman, Sarah Soyemi Brutalized By Canadian Police Officers (Photo) by Cousin9999: 10:31am On Jun 05, 2022
passion007:

Lol you're funny.

Do you think you can turn up at a car park and start selling your goods without a permit.

She was told she was trespassing, and ordered to leave, but she said she will leave when she wants ie within the hour.
Then she was arrested for trespassing and she resisted arrest.

There's no case here. She is in the wrong

You know what. You're right. The woman is clearly a dangerous member of the international herbal tea mafia! I've heard about them. They go around peddling dangerous substances that make your tummy feel better, and aid in digestion. These ferocious women are known to suck their teeth at you and mutter obscenities under their breath while giving you the stink eye. You can never be too careful. One of these hundred and twenty pound thugs might run up on you in a mall parking lot and offer you chamomile tea!

I heard this is the mafia boss:

Re: Nigerian Woman, Sarah Soyemi Brutalized By Canadian Police Officers (Photo) by kingamaa(m): 2:54pm On Jun 05, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:

Forget, nothing like racism; she resisted arrest and was combative to the officers

A heavily pregnant woman. Was there no other way to stop her?

Was shooting the only option
Re: Nigerian Woman, Sarah Soyemi Brutalized By Canadian Police Officers (Photo) by Highlandgee: 3:19pm On Jun 05, 2022
kingamaa:

Heavily pregnant huh? shocked Where did you read that? cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Woman, Sarah Soyemi Brutalized By Canadian Police Officers (Photo) by Foreigna2: 4:09pm On Jun 05, 2022
kingamaa:

Where did you read that she was shot?
Where did you read that she was pregnant?
Your case pass malaria, must be ment.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman, Sarah Soyemi Brutalized By Canadian Police Officers (Photo) by Foreigna2: 4:11pm On Jun 05, 2022
Cousin9999:

lol I can tell you I have several independent witnesses. That doesn't mean anything.

So if a feared criminal produces "witnesses," that means he's telling the truth?

You appear to believe anything out of the mouth of an oyinbo.

Victim mentality has destroyed your psyche.
Re: Nigerian Woman, Sarah Soyemi Brutalized By Canadian Police Officers (Photo) by Cousin9999: 9:06pm On Jun 05, 2022
Foreigna2:

Victim mentality has destroyed your psyche.

You're either a massive sellout or nonblack.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman, Sarah Soyemi Brutalized By Canadian Police Officers (Photo) by Newphiligeek123: 9:51pm On Jun 05, 2022
quentin06:
All these troublesome Ekiti women!

How did you know she is from Ekiti? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman, Sarah Soyemi Brutalized By Canadian Police Officers (Photo) by godofuck231: 11:36pm On Jun 05, 2022
Malory:
I hope it is not racially motivated but women can run their mouth sha
come take orijin , bring your glass i get ice
Re: Nigerian Woman, Sarah Soyemi Brutalized By Canadian Police Officers (Photo) by Highlandgee: 11:44pm On Jun 05, 2022
For all the latest news about Nigerians and Africans abroad, read Afrotimes Newspaper
https://www.facebook.com/AfrotimesNewspaper

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman, Sarah Soyemi Brutalized By Canadian Police Officers (Photo) by meobizy(f): 12:57am On Jun 06, 2022
They did a number on her. Lol. I didn't read the article so I have no idea of the circumstance. This will get swept under the rug because I read somewhere that the Canadian police force is highly corrupt.
Re: Nigerian Woman, Sarah Soyemi Brutalized By Canadian Police Officers (Photo) by Hotspotbro(m): 9:33am On Jun 06, 2022
Stop resisting arrest..
Re: Nigerian Woman, Sarah Soyemi Brutalized By Canadian Police Officers (Photo) by Highlandgee: 11:28am On Jun 06, 2022
meobizy:
They did a number on her. Lol. I didn't read the article so I have no idea of the circumstance. This will get swept under the rug because I read somewhere that the Canadian police force is highly corrupt.

Not true. Whoever told you Canadian police force is "highly corrupt" is only being mischievous.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman, Sarah Soyemi Brutalized By Canadian Police Officers (Photo) by kingamaa(m): 2:04pm On Jun 06, 2022
Foreigna2:

Where did you read that she was shot?
Where did you read that she was pregnant?
Your case pass malaria, must be ment.

I thought you were a reasonable person. Never knew you were a frustrated misfit. So sorry. Please seek help ASAP. E no go late for you.
Re: Nigerian Woman, Sarah Soyemi Brutalized By Canadian Police Officers (Photo) by kingamaa(m): 2:07pm On Jun 06, 2022
Highlandgee:

Heavily pregnant huh? shocked Where did you read that? cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Guess I'm missing news item up. It's a different story I'm referring to.
Re: Nigerian Woman, Sarah Soyemi Brutalized By Canadian Police Officers (Photo) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 3:44pm On Jun 06, 2022
jclassiq:
A single mother is trying to raise some money legitimately to feed her kids and the police in Canada decide to harass her.

What for ? Disturbing the peace? Or what exactly? I'm thinking.

I don't believe the same police would swoop in on a white female if she did the same.

Solicitation in car parks is prohibited. She was asked to leave and refused to do so immediately.
There are strict rules about solicitation.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman, Sarah Soyemi Brutalized By Canadian Police Officers (Photo) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 3:47pm On Jun 06, 2022
Validated:

Don't mind Nigerians. How can you go to a shopping mall parking lot and be harrassing people with products that they can pick off the shelves? Street trading is illegal in Canada. Who even knows if the tea she is selling has been approved for human consumption. She might even be charged if she is found to be selling illegal products.
The Cabadian police I know may not have arrested her if sge did not start proving stubborn. Let her return home and sell her detox tea, if that suits her.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman, Sarah Soyemi Brutalized By Canadian Police Officers (Photo) by Highlandgee: 12:13pm On Jun 07, 2022
Cousin9999:

You know what. You're right. The woman is clearly a dangerous member of the international herbal tea mafia! I've heard about them. They go around peddling dangerous substances that make your tummy feel better, and aid in digestion. These ferocious women are known to suck their teeth at you and mutter obscenities under their breath while giving you the stink eye. You can never be too careful. One of these hundred and twenty pound thugs might run up on you in a mall parking lot and offer you chamomile tea!

I heard this is the mafia boss:

grin grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Woman, Sarah Soyemi Brutalized By Canadian Police Officers (Photo) by TheCongo2: 1:19am On Jul 29, 2022
CandidNotes:
shocked Canada is better than where? Please don't mislead people. You people should go on YouTube and read the comments on hundreds of videos titled "Why Immigrants are Leaving Canada."

I have been saying this for ages. Racism in Canada is real but hidden or subtle.
The more you live in Canada, the more you will feel it. You will never feel it as a visitor or newcomer

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Allen Roundabout Wears New Look (Photos) / This Is What Happens To Your Poop When You Defecate In A Plane's Lavatory. / 5 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Come To The UK Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.