Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Nigerian Woman, Sarah Soyemi Brutalized By Canadian Police Officers (Photo) - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Woman, Sarah Soyemi Brutalized By Canadian Police Officers (Photo) (61981 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman, Sarah Soyemi Brutalized By Canadian Police Officers (Photo) by olalekan9320(m): 5:50pm On Jun 04, 2022
Munamoqel:
story Notting this na poor man yarns you can make it anywhere .imagine if the like of jim ovia didn't try out banking . This motto na for kids that just graduated .no be America that 530 people killed monthly .na how to go buy spare part come sell na him concern me .all the things Chinese and Indians dey find for Nigeria they dont know the road to Canada abi.

See you, when people that are earning 1M+ are leaving. Where are Jim Ovia's children and that of your politicians?

I'm not talking about America but Canada so I don't know about their gun violence issues

Chinese and Indians only come to Nigeria to oppress us and moreover in British Columbia, 13% of the people there speak Chinese,they left their country for Canada grin

You can stay sha but I only hope you won't regret it and I'm wishing you best of luck

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman, Sarah Soyemi Brutalized By Canadian Police Officers (Photo) by Zeezenho: 5:52pm On Jun 04, 2022
Favorolasupo:
Na afonja hatred go kill you..

Which one be hatred inside truth? Abeg Lee me oh!
Re: Nigerian Woman, Sarah Soyemi Brutalized By Canadian Police Officers (Photo) by AutoRedux: 6:00pm On Jun 04, 2022
Favorolasupo:
Plsss don't use phone again..coz u don't deserve it...

Abi I lie cheesy angry
Re: Nigerian Woman, Sarah Soyemi Brutalized By Canadian Police Officers (Photo) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 04, 2022
I repeat..do not use phone again...coz u don't deserve it...
AutoRedux:

Abi I lie cheesy angry
Re: Nigerian Woman, Sarah Soyemi Brutalized By Canadian Police Officers (Photo) by AutoRedux: 6:08pm On Jun 04, 2022
Favorolasupo:
I repeat..do not use phone again...coz u don't deserve it...

Go Bleep yourself bitch. angry
Re: Nigerian Woman, Sarah Soyemi Brutalized By Canadian Police Officers (Photo) by doggedfighter(f): 6:10pm On Jun 04, 2022
Cantonese:

“ Do our people work as GNLD tea hawkers in Canada”. That question no be small.

GNLD, Tianshi, etc.

You know them grin
Re: Nigerian Woman, Sarah Soyemi Brutalized By Canadian Police Officers (Photo) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 04, 2022
U are an asshole...Foolish black ass nigga..slowpoke..
AutoRedux:

Go Bleep yourself bitch. angry
Re: Nigerian Woman, Sarah Soyemi Brutalized By Canadian Police Officers (Photo) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 04, 2022
Clown..
Zeezenho:

Which one be hatred inside truth? Abeg Lee me oh!
Re: Nigerian Woman, Sarah Soyemi Brutalized By Canadian Police Officers (Photo) by Munamoqel: 6:18pm On Jun 04, 2022
olalekan9320:

See you, when people that are earning 1M+ are leaving. Where are Jim Ovia's children and that of your politicians?

I'm not talking about America but Canada so I don't know about their gun violence issues

Chinese and Indians only come to Nigeria to oppress us and moreover in British Columbia, 13% of the people there speak Chinese,they left their country for Canada grin

You can stay sha but I only hope you won't regret it and I'm wishing you best of luck
leaving to be selling tea bags abi only few Canadian earn 3 k per month net
Re: Nigerian Woman, Sarah Soyemi Brutalized By Canadian Police Officers (Photo) by AutoRedux: 6:21pm On Jun 04, 2022
Favorolasupo:
U are an asshole...Foolish black ass nigga..slowpoke..

Dickhead bitch-ass motherfucker.
Re: Nigerian Woman, Sarah Soyemi Brutalized By Canadian Police Officers (Photo) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 04, 2022
A brainless pussy ass nigga...motherfucking bastard..werey oshi...cow in animal clothing...man LovePeddler!
AutoRedux:

Dickhead bitch-ass motherfucker.
Re: Nigerian Woman, Sarah Soyemi Brutalized By Canadian Police Officers (Photo) by Acidbath: 7:01pm On Jun 04, 2022
Agbero full this one belle.

Oyibo no be that ajegunle market where you dey before.

Now, you will teach your twin boys how to respect the laws of the white man.
Re: Nigerian Woman, Sarah Soyemi Brutalized By Canadian Police Officers (Photo) by olalekan9320(m): 7:20pm On Jun 04, 2022
Munamoqel:
leaving to be selling tea bags abi only few Canadian earn 3 k per month net
I've heard you
Re: Nigerian Woman, Sarah Soyemi Brutalized By Canadian Police Officers (Photo) by kechywillz(m): 7:51pm On Jun 04, 2022
The story said brutalized by a Canadian officer while it happened in London, confusion
Re: Nigerian Woman, Sarah Soyemi Brutalized By Canadian Police Officers (Photo) by ABANGWABOI(m): 7:55pm On Jun 04, 2022
They should have shot her sef..
If she feel threatened.. let her come back to Nigeria..
Una think say na Nigeria wey una dey intimidate security men because Big Men dey fucvk una.. Nonsense..
Let the single mom get lost abeg
Re: Nigerian Woman, Sarah Soyemi Brutalized By Canadian Police Officers (Photo) by HRprof: 8:14pm On Jun 04, 2022
kechywillz:
The story said brutalized by a Canadian officer while it happened in London, confusion
Many people have corrected this here but let me add my own
There is London in Ontario Canada not the London in United kingdom, we learn everyday

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman, Sarah Soyemi Brutalized By Canadian Police Officers (Photo) by OgeFather(m): 8:41pm On Jun 04, 2022
Validated:

Don't mind Nigerians. How can you go to a shopping mall parking lot and be harrassing people with products that they can pick off the shelves? Street trading is illegal in Canada. Who even knows if the tea she is selling has been approved for human consumption. She might even be charged if she is found to be selling illegal products.
The Cabadian police I know may not have arrested her if sge did not start proving stubborn. Let her return home and sell her detox tea, if that suits her.

I tire ooo
Re: Nigerian Woman, Sarah Soyemi Brutalized By Canadian Police Officers (Photo) by dammyco(m): 8:45pm On Jun 04, 2022
Ehya, next time dey list and obey instruction. Get aboniki balm
Re: Nigerian Woman, Sarah Soyemi Brutalized By Canadian Police Officers (Photo) by AutoRedux: 8:56pm On Jun 04, 2022
Favorolasupo:
A brainless pussy ass nigga...motherfucking bastard..werey oshi...cow in animal clothing...man LovePeddler!

Lane ass bitch. Go suck your maama.
Re: Nigerian Woman, Sarah Soyemi Brutalized By Canadian Police Officers (Photo) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 04, 2022
Come and suck my dick..you stupid Bleep!!
AutoRedux:

Lane ass bitch. Go suck your maama.
Re: Nigerian Woman, Sarah Soyemi Brutalized By Canadian Police Officers (Photo) by AutoRedux: 9:11pm On Jun 04, 2022
Favorolasupo:
Come and suck my dick..you stupid Bleep!!

Females don't grow dicks tueh..
Re: Nigerian Woman, Sarah Soyemi Brutalized By Canadian Police Officers (Photo) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 04, 2022
I knw that..you fool..i was just messing with yr dumb ass brain..
AutoRedux:

Females don't grow dicks tueh..
Re: Nigerian Woman, Sarah Soyemi Brutalized By Canadian Police Officers (Photo) by gnykelly(m): 9:36pm On Jun 04, 2022
Golan007:

In fact, she's guilty of every crime imaginable.

She should even be sentenced to a lifetime in prison.

Probably they should deport her. Her eye go clear.
Re: Nigerian Woman, Sarah Soyemi Brutalized By Canadian Police Officers (Photo) by Cousin9999: 9:44pm On Jun 04, 2022
Foreigna2:

Own which mall? I laugh at your ignorance.
She has been a persistent nuisance in the past and was warned not to come back, yet she did.
If she's not careful, she will land in jail.

So you side with oyinbos?
Re: Nigerian Woman, Sarah Soyemi Brutalized By Canadian Police Officers (Photo) by Cousin9999: 9:46pm On Jun 04, 2022
blank:

I know the full story. She's been banned from coming to that mall but came there and was harassing people in a pharmacy to buy her tea. They reported and those ones called police. Police asked her to leave and she refused. Female police officer grabbed her by the hand and insisted she left. She grabbed the woman's hair and started a fight. That's how she got a swollen eye.

She's been going round joining some Nigerian WhatsApp groups and everyone has been condemning her attitude and her for fighting. She's trying to raise money but no one is giving enough.

She comes across as very aggressive and combative and is still going back to the same mall that she's been banned from.

It's just as likely that she's lying as you are.
Re: Nigerian Woman, Sarah Soyemi Brutalized By Canadian Police Officers (Photo) by Foreigna2: 9:50pm On Jun 04, 2022
Cousin9999:

So you side with oyinbos?

Oyinbos or not, I don't tolerate foolishness.
Re: Nigerian Woman, Sarah Soyemi Brutalized By Canadian Police Officers (Photo) by macjurek(m): 9:50pm On Jun 04, 2022
This assault of the highest order for a trained police officer to treat a woman like this with swollen eyes.

I strongly advise the Canadian Police Authority to do a thorough investigation with footage from CCTV and do the needful.

Compensation and treatment should be given to the accused that remain a suspect until proper investigation is carried out and the matter should go to court.

International NGO's and Human Right Wings over to you , justice and equity must prevail.

Thanks...
Re: Nigerian Woman, Sarah Soyemi Brutalized By Canadian Police Officers (Photo) by Cousin9999: 9:57pm On Jun 04, 2022
Foreigna2:

Oyinbos or not, I don't tolerate foolishness.

And you believe she's guilty or deserving why?
Re: Nigerian Woman, Sarah Soyemi Brutalized By Canadian Police Officers (Photo) by Foreigna2: 10:02pm On Jun 04, 2022
macjurek:
This assault of the highest order for a trained police officer to treat a woman like this with swollen eyes.

I strongly advise the Canadian Police Authority to do a thorough investigation with footage from CCTV and do the needful.

Compensation and treatment should be given to the accused that remain a suspect until proper investigation is carried out and the matter should go to court.

International NGO's and Human Right Wings over to you , justice and equity must prevail.

Thanks...

Who be this one?
Re: Nigerian Woman, Sarah Soyemi Brutalized By Canadian Police Officers (Photo) by Foreigna2: 10:07pm On Jun 04, 2022
Cousin9999:

And you believe she's guilty or deserving why?

She attacked the police woman first, probably planning to disarm the cop. In the process of the Policewoman defending herself, this lady got a black eye. She is even lucky, people in the US have been killed for less.

This incident occurred in a location where street trading and soliciting is illegal. Before this incident, this lady had been warned but she returned there.
Re: Nigerian Woman, Sarah Soyemi Brutalized By Canadian Police Officers (Photo) by DannyFX2638: 10:13pm On Jun 04, 2022
Foreigna2:

She attacked the police woman first, probably planning to disarm the cop. In the process of the Policewoman defending herself, this lady got a black eye. She is even lucky, people in the US have been killed for less.

This incident occurred in a location where street trading and soliciting is illegal. Before this incident, this lady had been warned but she returned there.
where you there ?? This your summarizing get as e be .. allow the lawyers to do there job

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Info Needed On Nigeria's E-passport / Eko Atlantic City (updates) / Allen Roundabout Wears New Look (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.