Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,362 members, 7,839,658 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

SEO Writer - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / SEO Writer (277 Views)

Technical SEO Writer Needed For 10 Articles / Remote Creative SEO WRITER Needed (OPEN FOR JULY 2023) / Surfer Seo Writer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEO Writer by Phantom042: 7:43pm On Jun 03, 2022
I'm looking for two writers that can deliver 300 articles in the home improvement niche. Each article will have 1500 words and you must know basic on page SEO.

Pay is 1.5 naira per word.

Please don't apply if you're lazy or greedy. Little things get to me.
Re: SEO Writer by Khoielvis: 7:46pm On Jun 03, 2022
Little things get to you. Your speech gives you away as a terrible person to work with and a slave driver. It's no reason why you would never be able to keep talented people. In spite of your low wage engagement, your bad attitude to it. After they submit works, you will keep rejecting and rejecting up to 10,000 words project not caring that it's a human that wrote it. You're suffering from bad karma. You won't get good writers.

1 Like

Re: SEO Writer by Phantom042: 7:47pm On Jun 03, 2022
Khoielvis:
Little things get to you. Your speech gives you away as a terrible person to work with

Thank you. Now move on.
Re: SEO Writer by Khoielvis: 7:47pm On Jun 03, 2022
Phantom042:

Thank you. Now move on.

Work with this narcissist at your peril.
Re: SEO Writer by MostImportant(m): 12:25pm On Jun 04, 2022
Khoielvis:
Little things get to you. Your speech gives you away as a terrible person to work with and a slave driver. It's no reason why you would never be able to keep talented people. In spite of your low wage engagement, your bad attitude to it. After they submit works, you will keep rejecting and rejecting up to 10,000 words project not caring that it's a human that wrote it. You're suffering from bad karma. You won't get good writers.

Someone actually did this to me before. After writing over 9000 words, I didn't get a penny. God is watching all of us.

(1) (Reply)

Welcome To A Whole New World Of Fictions / Technical Writer Needed / Read A Free Sample Of From Biafra With Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.