Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Oyegun: 99 Percent Of APC Presidential Aspirants Agreed To Consensus - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyegun: 99 Percent Of APC Presidential Aspirants Agreed To Consensus (12047 Views)

99% Of APC Presidential Aspirants Agreed To Consensus – Oyegun / What Saraki, Dogara, Other Npdp Members Actually Want – Oyegun / Tinubu Wins As Oyegun Formally Withdraws From APC Chairmanship Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyegun: 99 Percent Of APC Presidential Aspirants Agreed To Consensus by franchasofficia: 6:32am On Jun 04, 2022
Lol
Re: Oyegun: 99 Percent Of APC Presidential Aspirants Agreed To Consensus by AroOkigbo(m): 6:32am On Jun 04, 2022
Chaii. .. Tinubu's manhood is gone.
Where will his urchins now stand? grin

2 Likes

Re: Oyegun: 99 Percent Of APC Presidential Aspirants Agreed To Consensus by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:33am On Jun 04, 2022
alsudan:
I trust Oyegun has deleted the traitor who feels he’s above the party from the list.

He saw Oyegun out as APC Chairman and facilitated Oshiomhole's emergence.

Now, Oyegun is too happy to return the poke in the eye he got a few years ago.

1 Like

Re: Oyegun: 99 Percent Of APC Presidential Aspirants Agreed To Consensus by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:35am On Jun 04, 2022
Daviddson:
This life is very unpredictable. The same Oyegun he unceremoniously sent out of office in 2018, is now the one to determine whether he contests or not. And then the coin could still turn the other way around - again and again and again.

Oyegun 1:1 Tinubu

Let's see how the game plays out.
Re: Oyegun: 99 Percent Of APC Presidential Aspirants Agreed To Consensus by Edoi(m): 6:35am On Jun 04, 2022
Peter Obi: I want to be President because I want to move Nigeria from a consuming nation to a productive nation

Osinbajo: I want to be President to consolidate on the good things this administration has started.

Tinubu: I want to be President because it’s my turn.

2023 is around the corner. The choice is yours to make..go get your PVC.
Re: Oyegun: 99 Percent Of APC Presidential Aspirants Agreed To Consensus by lagosrd: 6:35am On Jun 04, 2022
Only tinubu said nooooooooo, that he must be the one annoited. �����
Re: Oyegun: 99 Percent Of APC Presidential Aspirants Agreed To Consensus by favour32(m): 6:37am On Jun 04, 2022
Dem wan program the level.
Tinubu nor be their man, so dem need consensus to plant their man.

1 Like

Re: Oyegun: 99 Percent Of APC Presidential Aspirants Agreed To Consensus by blacknoir: 6:37am On Jun 04, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Tinubu in the mud

Awon 1% ranger

Oyegun release the disqualification list let's see his name
I don't think tinubu is among those disqualified. I think he is the 1% who refused concensus. I think he will suffer defeat come monday

2 Likes

Re: Oyegun: 99 Percent Of APC Presidential Aspirants Agreed To Consensus by Nobody: 6:39am On Jun 04, 2022
KoleDgreat2020:
Tinubu deserves to be d next president of Nigeria

For bringing calamity called Buhari upon Nigeria nation, right?

1 Like

Re: Oyegun: 99 Percent Of APC Presidential Aspirants Agreed To Consensus by NigeriaB(m): 6:41am On Jun 04, 2022
KoleDgreat2020:

How and why?

I'm so ashamed that as a youth that you are, you are saying this trash.

You have soon forgotten this man's action and inactions during endsars...

But why are some of you youths like this? Why don't we want the good of this country? While can't we put aside tribal, religious, ethnic and political affiliations aside and do the right thing atleast for once in this country.

There are many younger and competent presidential candidates you can choose to vote. Why must it be this man who really needs to rest?

3 Likes

Re: Oyegun: 99 Percent Of APC Presidential Aspirants Agreed To Consensus by Ajigbaleogungun(m): 6:43am On Jun 04, 2022
APC as a political party should be ashamed of itself ! If PDP could organized primary election successfully though heavily monetized but still acceptable. A ruling party,APC is still begging for consensus to take place, consensus for new entrant and not a sitting President! It is shameful .
Re: Oyegun: 99 Percent Of APC Presidential Aspirants Agreed To Consensus by AroOkigbo(m): 6:44am On Jun 04, 2022
KoleDgreat2020:
Who then deserves to be the president of Iragbiji Town Union, Lagos branch?

1 Like

Re: Oyegun: 99 Percent Of APC Presidential Aspirants Agreed To Consensus by adefitim(m): 6:46am On Jun 04, 2022
Politics is truly a strategy game in which only Master Strategist will win
Re: Oyegun: 99 Percent Of APC Presidential Aspirants Agreed To Consensus by Blogfarms: 6:48am On Jun 04, 2022
How is 1 out of 23 equal to 99% bayiiii
Awon people yi sha
Re: Oyegun: 99 Percent Of APC Presidential Aspirants Agreed To Consensus by gulfer: 6:57am On Jun 04, 2022
I know the Judas (1%) among them, he was first to call someone a Judas for aspiring to become a president lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Oyegun: 99 Percent Of APC Presidential Aspirants Agreed To Consensus by Nobody: 6:58am On Jun 04, 2022
@Nigerialabalaba where are you? Shebi you have been standing on his mandate.
Re: Oyegun: 99 Percent Of APC Presidential Aspirants Agreed To Consensus by tradepunter: 7:12am On Jun 04, 2022
Truthisunique2:
I have already been englighting Nairalanders even before kperogi that the flooding of the aspirant is done by buhari for this purpose

Let me englighten una again that osinbajo would bite the dust like tilumbu on monday

Can you explain further? The consensus was flooded with contestants for what purpose??

And why would osinbanjo bite the dust?
Re: Oyegun: 99 Percent Of APC Presidential Aspirants Agreed To Consensus by BUSINESSMAN2: 7:13am On Jun 04, 2022
The people screen out are those that will likely step down for Tinubu
Re: Oyegun: 99 Percent Of APC Presidential Aspirants Agreed To Consensus by Truthisunique2: 7:20am On Jun 04, 2022
tradepunter:

Can you explain further? The consensus was flooded with contestants for what purpose??

And why would osinbanjo bite the dust?
flooding the contest with numerous people turns the contest to a joke more like sheeps without direction to which a leader like buhari would later emerge to give direction

And truly buhari later emerged and stated he wants to take the leadership of the entire process and asked the numbers to be reduced aka fine tuned

Osinbajo have bitten the dust because oyegun have confirmed that some aspirants have been disqualified based on age, and if you pay attention to the number of aspirants 60 yrs and above which osinbajo belong they are 10 of them which is the exact number oyegun said was disqualified based on age
Re: Oyegun: 99 Percent Of APC Presidential Aspirants Agreed To Consensus by mildteddy(m): 7:22am On Jun 04, 2022
KoleDgreat2020:

Why?
Re: Oyegun: 99 Percent Of APC Presidential Aspirants Agreed To Consensus by phineas: 7:30am On Jun 04, 2022
Whatever consensus they want to do must sha be a christian from the south.Thats equity and fairness.Thats the only way we know all the madness in Nigeria at present is not to promote a religious dogma or a regions supremacy plan.

Tinunbu remains a great Yoruba leader, but the fact that fielding him would mean a muslim-muslim ticket for APC to win is completely wrong for Nigeria at a time like this

Lets see what comes out of all this.On this matter APC should do the right thing for Nigeria.Its a power shift to a Southern Christian President
Re: Oyegun: 99 Percent Of APC Presidential Aspirants Agreed To Consensus by tradepunter: 8:44am On Jun 04, 2022
Truthisunique2:
flooding the contest with numerous people turns the contest to a joke more like sheeps without direction to which a leader like buhari would later emerge to give direction

And truly buhari later emerged and stated he wants to take the leadership of the entire process and asked the numbers to be reduced aka fine tuned

Osinbajo have bitten the dust because oyegun have confirmed that some aspirants have been disqualified based on age, and if you pay attention to the number of aspirants 60 yrs and above which osinbajo belong they are 10 of them which is the exact number oyegun said was disqualified based on age

Waaw crazy stuff... The northerners are good in this politics..
Re: Oyegun: 99 Percent Of APC Presidential Aspirants Agreed To Consensus by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 04, 2022
lwisee:
It's obvious, the person is Tinubu.
Let him become the president of Iragbeji Progressive Union, Lagos chapter.

���bros you wicked o�
Re: Oyegun: 99 Percent Of APC Presidential Aspirants Agreed To Consensus by waleolaniyan: 1:48pm On Jun 04, 2022
I like the confidence of BAT. He is a man with balls and spine.
Re: Oyegun: 99 Percent Of APC Presidential Aspirants Agreed To Consensus by Charly68: 2:55pm On Jun 04, 2022
Thank God we are in a democracy and majority carry the votes
Re: Oyegun: 99 Percent Of APC Presidential Aspirants Agreed To Consensus by PrinceOfLagos: 2:57pm On Jun 04, 2022
Tinubu in the mud, I am pleased.
Re: Oyegun: 99 Percent Of APC Presidential Aspirants Agreed To Consensus by PrinceOfLagos: 2:59pm On Jun 04, 2022
Ajigbaleogungun:
APC as a political party should be ashamed of itself ! If PDP could organized primary election successfully though heavily monetized but still acceptable. A ruling party,APC is still begging for consensus to take place, consensus for new entrant and not a sitting President! It is shameful .

New entrant you say ?

But you applauded Tinubu in 2019 when he single handedly picked Sanwo Olu over Ambode

Hypocrite

Tinubu got what he deserved
Re: Oyegun: 99 Percent Of APC Presidential Aspirants Agreed To Consensus by Billygee2u: 4:28pm On Jun 04, 2022
Massiveglory:
Only one greedy desperate man who has continuously made lagos a consensus state since 2007 refused.
The law of life is "do unto others what you want them to do to you"
There is no need to cry or lament. Tinubu is being served what he served others.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Disrespecting The Office Of The President Is Not Good Enough / Nigeria Importation of Cars Drop By 20% - Bank of Industry / Without A Cabinet, Nigeria Is Stuck 'On Hold' - Reuters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.