Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,325 members, 7,954,312 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:29 PM

Sitting On A Chair In The Mosque, Is Tinubu Bigger Than Allah? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sitting On A Chair In The Mosque, Is Tinubu Bigger Than Allah? (5634 Views)

If You Go 2Church Is Obi, Shrine Obi & Mosque Is Obi. Kwara Is For Peter Obi Not / Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque / President Buhari Sitting On An Old Chair In Daura. Nigerians React To Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sitting On A Chair In The Mosque, Is Tinubu Bigger Than Allah? by an0daGuy: 10:06pm On Jun 03, 2022
Suspect1:
this acct. Is for trolling.

Anyday you come across my religious acct,trust me i would shut you up.

Rest in piss bruv.

I can’t rest in piss like you’re already doing with your religion of piss

If you can’t shut me up here you can’t shut me up anywhere

Have you taken the medicine already? kiss
Re: Sitting On A Chair In The Mosque, Is Tinubu Bigger Than Allah? by Penguin2: 10:07pm On Jun 03, 2022
[quote author=ProudBornoBoy post=113446594]

Go and do research, even Buhari sits on a chair in the mosque, so take your petty politics elsewhere.

P.S: I’m not a Tinubu supporter. [/quote

Oh!

So Tinubu wan be like Buhari?

2 Likes

Re: Sitting On A Chair In The Mosque, Is Tinubu Bigger Than Allah? by Suspect1: 10:09pm On Jun 03, 2022
an0daGuy:

I can’t rest in piss like you’re already doing with your religion of piss

If you can’t shut me up here you can’t shut me up anywhere

Have you taken the medicine already? kiss
noise.

Re: Sitting On A Chair In The Mosque, Is Tinubu Bigger Than Allah? by marsman: 10:16pm On Jun 03, 2022
Tinubu is not bigger than his God. But the fact still remains that he his bigger and more influential than Mazi C. Odumegwu Ojukwu the war monger.
Re: Sitting On A Chair In The Mosque, Is Tinubu Bigger Than Allah? by marsman: 10:17pm On Jun 03, 2022
[quote author=Penguin2 post=113448782][/quote]
Yes, he is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Glad you can see the signs.
Re: Sitting On A Chair In The Mosque, Is Tinubu Bigger Than Allah? by ChoCho54(f): 10:34pm On Jun 03, 2022
Tinububalls:
Please you people should leave Tinubu alone, na aspirant him be, him no kill person.
Kikikiki grin
Re: Sitting On A Chair In The Mosque, Is Tinubu Bigger Than Allah? by ChoCho54(f): 10:40pm On Jun 03, 2022
Suspect1:
all christians are fake by nature, atheists can relate better.

Religion of po,po,po,po...pop,pop champane.

Aha!

I know you like the real popping!

Allahakbooom! grin

1 Like

Re: Sitting On A Chair In The Mosque, Is Tinubu Bigger Than Allah? by ColdHeatt: 11:31pm On Jun 03, 2022
alsudan:
Was wondering how he will knack his head on the ground for Allah while seating on a chair
Just like your champions did in Nehemiah; and your god did in Matthew.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sitting On A Chair In The Mosque, Is Tinubu Bigger Than Allah? by Barims(m): 11:40pm On Jun 03, 2022
Because he knows fully well that there's no anything Allah anywhere so there's no need to stress himself by knacking head on the floor for a non existence being

1 Like

Re: Sitting On A Chair In The Mosque, Is Tinubu Bigger Than Allah? by michadek1(m): 1:53am On Jun 04, 2022
Make una sha come register with my referral link as e dey hot. Na 10% referral bonus make me dey hustle like this o but e sure to talk truth.

9Sure is an online investment Banking Platform where you can run fix deposit for a minimum of 7days and maximum 3months to earn interest between 15% to 230% with N5,000 minimum investment. Withdraw both capital and interest.

To register use my referral link

https://app.9sure.com/register/6292e8fe02ec2

To learn more visit https://9sure.com

you can contact me on whatsApp 07035540904

Re: Sitting On A Chair In The Mosque, Is Tinubu Bigger Than Allah? by Aystarz: 2:30am On Jun 04, 2022
Arysexy:
[s][/s]
So how do u know who is igbo by comment you this tribalist
The idiot thinks everyone is a degenerate just like himself.

1 Like

Re: Sitting On A Chair In The Mosque, Is Tinubu Bigger Than Allah? by 211kamharida: 6:01am On Jun 04, 2022
All join, even doing press up like agama lizard for allah na worshipAll join, even doing press up like agama lizard for allah na worship...

1 Like

Re: Sitting On A Chair In The Mosque, Is Tinubu Bigger Than Allah? by thundafire: 6:07am On Jun 04, 2022
Throwback:

Tinubu never hid the fact that he had a knee surgery.

If you could actually reason, you would have considered that. But of what benefit is reason to propaganda?
Buhari do sit on the chair too all this useless bigots on this seun platform. Seun wen u go update this outdated forum so that I fit use small money buy am
Re: Sitting On A Chair In The Mosque, Is Tinubu Bigger Than Allah? by lereinter(m): 7:14am On Jun 04, 2022
Werey

So you have not seen the dullard sitting on the chair too

https://punchng.com/sallah-buhari-family-observe-prayers-at-aso-rock/
Re: Sitting On A Chair In The Mosque, Is Tinubu Bigger Than Allah? by WhizdomXX(m): 2:44pm On Jun 04, 2022
Suspect1:
either you or your colleauge started it first,so get lost!
Thread softly.
Re: Sitting On A Chair In The Mosque, Is Tinubu Bigger Than Allah? by Miracle2020: 2:47pm On Jun 04, 2022
The guy is sick

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It Baffles Me Why Southerners Will Choose Atiku Over Tinubu / While Tinubu Supporters Are Chestbeating Online, See What Tinubu Is Doing / Picture Of Harmattan Over Enugu, GRA This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.