Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Evgenia Smirnova Falls 80ft To Death From Apartment During 'Sex Party' In Thai - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Evgenia Smirnova Falls 80ft To Death From Apartment During 'Sex Party' In Thai (94985 Views)

Charles Inojie Escapes Death From Collapsed Water Tank (Video) / Evgenia Smirnova Falls 80ft To Death From Apartment During 'sex Party' In Thai / Actress Chika Ike In Thailand Shows Up At Wedding In Thai Attire (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evgenia Smirnova Falls 80ft To Death From Apartment During 'Sex Party' In Thai by Brightgem(f): 12:06pm On Jun 04, 2022
Read The Moral Code new blog post titled YOUR DECISIONS COME WITH PAINS AND GAINS. May be apt in this story cuz some kind of parties... well RIP to the departed.

See excerpts from the post and grab a free e-book at the end of the post.

Dearly Beloved! I have gathered you here today to tell you that every decision you take in this life and stick with will come with gains and pains.

Wetin I mean be say, for this life as you choose your choose on any matter, your decision go come with some kain wahala and e go also come with some kain better.

Here's the gist. Take notes.

cool If you chose celibacy, meaning abstinence from sex till the right time for the sake of following God's instructions and purity. Your body will test you, temptations around will test you, you will deal with the most unbelievable thoughts, you will almost lose your mind on some days. Yes I talk morals here, but I acknowledge our human side and needs. You are choosing to tame a side of you that submits to lust. While that may be hard, that decision also helps you avoid a lot of bullsh*t and mess that comes with giving your body to people, it helps you see people clearly because no intimacy is involved, you get to be more focused on your life and release abundance and certain blessings. Argue with your ancestors biko, but I strongly believe sexual laxity blocks certain good things from flowing to you, if you think everything blessings has to do with only material things, sorry durleen, you are not thinking straight. Finally, choosing celibacy saves you from STDs and unwanted babies who didn't ask you to bring them down here.

Read more and grab your free e-book ---- www.themoralcodeng.com

1 Like

Re: Evgenia Smirnova Falls 80ft To Death From Apartment During 'Sex Party' In Thai by Zion243(m): 12:08pm On Jun 04, 2022
Clonelord:
God don't allow me die when I haven't repented

Repent now.

1 Like

Re: Evgenia Smirnova Falls 80ft To Death From Apartment During 'Sex Party' In Thai by lesbiconverter: 12:11pm On Jun 04, 2022
railone:
did she speak against the invasion?

I want to check something
Nothing connected
She was high
Re: Evgenia Smirnova Falls 80ft To Death From Apartment During 'Sex Party' In Thai by Jmichael1(m): 12:11pm On Jun 04, 2022
Ezedon:
80 feet is not that high na
u dn ever fall 4rm ur bed b4?i mean 4 night wen u dey sleep?
Re: Evgenia Smirnova Falls 80ft To Death From Apartment During 'Sex Party' In Thai by Karemarealty288(m): 12:11pm On Jun 04, 2022
Russia and bad news since Putin decided to play God of war.

Re: Evgenia Smirnova Falls 80ft To Death From Apartment During 'Sex Party' In Thai by kenedy175(m): 12:12pm On Jun 04, 2022
Favorolasupo:
Leave am..he is one of those who skips mathematics class when he was in school..

Lol. These were the issues. Now it's telling in future
Re: Evgenia Smirnova Falls 80ft To Death From Apartment During 'Sex Party' In Thai by Hassanmaye(m): 12:16pm On Jun 04, 2022
Scientists:
Doggy by the window side, Mmi mmi
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Evgenia Smirnova Falls 80ft To Death From Apartment During 'Sex Party' In Thai by 56shams: 12:16pm On Jun 04, 2022
Naso this one go take meet God. This world is finished.
Re: Evgenia Smirnova Falls 80ft To Death From Apartment During 'Sex Party' In Thai by JBoss25(m): 12:19pm On Jun 04, 2022
Ezedon:
See mumu lipsrsealed
Re: Evgenia Smirnova Falls 80ft To Death From Apartment During 'Sex Party' In Thai by Factoryfitted: 12:28pm On Jun 04, 2022
Ezedon:

Lol. Would you like to try it?
Re: Evgenia Smirnova Falls 80ft To Death From Apartment During 'Sex Party' In Thai by riczy(m): 12:29pm On Jun 04, 2022
Always Russia for d wrong reason!
Re: Evgenia Smirnova Falls 80ft To Death From Apartment During 'Sex Party' In Thai by Sharatan(m): 12:30pm On Jun 04, 2022
She was receiving doggy rapidly by the window.
The guy shot his load and it threw her crashing 80ft to the ground.
This is what I call death by enjoyment

1 Like

Re: Evgenia Smirnova Falls 80ft To Death From Apartment During 'Sex Party' In Thai by XaeV2(f): 12:31pm On Jun 04, 2022
Sad way to die.

A cruel world.
Re: Evgenia Smirnova Falls 80ft To Death From Apartment During 'Sex Party' In Thai by psalmz(m): 12:35pm On Jun 04, 2022
Phuket
Re: Evgenia Smirnova Falls 80ft To Death From Apartment During 'Sex Party' In Thai by FireUpNow(m): 12:35pm On Jun 04, 2022
This generation with money and sex is something else. Hustling gone wrong.
Re: Evgenia Smirnova Falls 80ft To Death From Apartment During 'Sex Party' In Thai by eeetuk(m): 12:36pm On Jun 04, 2022
Terrible way to die!
At 37, you would think she had enough of her showboating . But no. I bet you she has been spreading her legs ever since she was 18 years of age. I am in a loss words over her death, RIP.
Re: Evgenia Smirnova Falls 80ft To Death From Apartment During 'Sex Party' In Thai by omooba969(m): 12:36pm On Jun 04, 2022
THE END.
Re: Evgenia Smirnova Falls 80ft To Death From Apartment During 'Sex Party' In Thai by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 04, 2022
What a way to die! Painful, and influence of alcohol is involved.. Sex party, adventurer, you can continue the other side!
Re: Evgenia Smirnova Falls 80ft To Death From Apartment During 'Sex Party' In Thai by bablon20(m): 12:38pm On Jun 04, 2022
Na something go kill man.
Re: Evgenia Smirnova Falls 80ft To Death From Apartment During 'Sex Party' In Thai by favinvest: 12:41pm On Jun 04, 2022
It's like among Europeans... the Russians like acting weird..

Jst like Zimbabwe in Africa..

Na waoo
Re: Evgenia Smirnova Falls 80ft To Death From Apartment During 'Sex Party' In Thai by YhemmyBloom(m): 12:42pm On Jun 04, 2022
Overskill..she do pass herself undecided
Re: Evgenia Smirnova Falls 80ft To Death From Apartment During 'Sex Party' In Thai by Funflipper: 12:44pm On Jun 04, 2022
God1000:
What a painful way to die, Rip

She won't feel any pain.
Re: Evgenia Smirnova Falls 80ft To Death From Apartment During 'Sex Party' In Thai by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 04, 2022
Abi na...read your books! Don't skip classes! They wont listen..They will now start saying rubbish on social media..
kenedy175:

Lol. These were the issues. Now it's telling in future
Re: Evgenia Smirnova Falls 80ft To Death From Apartment During 'Sex Party' In Thai by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 04, 2022
MITCHELL96:
Omo!, All i can say is omo.

You wicked ooo shocked. All you can say is "Omo"? What happened to "RIP"? cheesy
Re: Evgenia Smirnova Falls 80ft To Death From Apartment During 'Sex Party' In Thai by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 04, 2022
Currentblog:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin something must kill a redpiller/feminist..

Fixed!
Re: Evgenia Smirnova Falls 80ft To Death From Apartment During 'Sex Party' In Thai by MITCHELL96: 12:56pm On Jun 04, 2022
DaveDGreat:

You wicked ooo shocked. All you can say is "Omo"? What happened to "RIP"? cheesy

grin grin The news shock me, so na Omo I fit say for now grin

1 Like

Re: Evgenia Smirnova Falls 80ft To Death From Apartment During 'Sex Party' In Thai by reidkrugger(m): 1:01pm On Jun 04, 2022
Na lie. She was pushed.

Feeling bored? Want a good laff? Click the link on my signature.
Re: Evgenia Smirnova Falls 80ft To Death From Apartment During 'Sex Party' In Thai by meobizy(f): 1:04pm On Jun 04, 2022
1. Russian models are the dumbest human beings on earth.

2. They are born every day so one dies and is easily replaced.

3. Her stupidity killed her.
Re: Evgenia Smirnova Falls 80ft To Death From Apartment During 'Sex Party' In Thai by deemayor2(m): 1:05pm On Jun 04, 2022
PrincessofDSS:
I have no rip to waste

But you still write am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#EndSARS: Wizkid Shades Lauretta Onochie "Old Woman, See Your Mates" / Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana / Iyanya's First Sex With Yvonne Nelson: Singer Recounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.