Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,297 members, 7,850,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:37 PM

Tambuwal Given Heroes Welcome On Return To Sokoto State After PDP Primaries - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal Given Heroes Welcome On Return To Sokoto State After PDP Primaries (322 Views)

Military Burnt Nko, Yakurr, Cross River State After Youths Killed A Soldier / Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) / See How APC And PDP Stand In Sokoto State After The 2019 General Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tambuwal Given Heroes Welcome On Return To Sokoto State After PDP Primaries by naijabetlee(m): 10:12pm On Jun 03, 2022
Residents of Sokoto state have trooped out to welcome their governor, Aminu Tambuwal as they cheered him with heroic chants following his supportive role in the emergence of former Vice President Atiku Abubakar as the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential candidate.

This was revealed, Friday, in a video posted on PDP’s official Twitter handle, @OfficialPDPNig.

Recall that Tambuwal stepped down for Atiku urging his supporters to massively vote for the latter in the PDP primaries held at the Moshood Abiola Stadium, Abuja, last Saturday.

Who will win the APC Presidential primaries? Bet Now on NaijaBet >> www.naijabet.com <<

“I have come to the conclusion – to the glory of God Almighty, seeing millions of Nigerians suffering and the need for us to close ranks in the party and as one of the leaders in this party – I have come to a patriotic conclusion to step down my aspiration,” the former Speaker of the House of Representatives told the PDP members.

“And not only that, I have appealed to my supporters to take this in good strides and for national unity and patriotism – not only that, those who are delegates here – should vote for Alhaji Atiku Abubakar.”

In the video, Tambuwal, in an open roof car, was waving to the cheering crowd hailing him in Hausa language.

Who will win the APC Presidential primaries? Bet Now on NaijaBet >> www.naijabet.com <<

The incident also caused gridlock on the highway with scores of cars affected as the governor’s supporters hailed him.

Re: Tambuwal Given Heroes Welcome On Return To Sokoto State After PDP Primaries by Malory: 10:13pm On Jun 03, 2022
Nigerians are mugu sha. Hailing someone that went to waste their money in Abuja instead of probing him
Re: Tambuwal Given Heroes Welcome On Return To Sokoto State After PDP Primaries by Hamzaaaaaaaa(m): 10:25pm On Jun 03, 2022
Hausas/Fulanis at work,if the North that are illiterate support theirselves like ds,how much of south that claim to be literate,is our education dividing us?
Re: Tambuwal Given Heroes Welcome On Return To Sokoto State After PDP Primaries by Esama: 10:31pm On Jun 03, 2022
grin Aboki people not care about that just abuse Muhammed and get killed.
Malory:
Nigerians are mugu sha. Hailing someone that went to waste their money in Abuja instead of probing him
Re: Tambuwal Given Heroes Welcome On Return To Sokoto State After PDP Primaries by ChangetheChange: 10:33pm On Jun 03, 2022
Northerners

(1) (Reply)

Delegates, APC Ad Hoc Officials Clash As Accreditation Begins / The Politics Of Bitterness By Orji Kalu / Atiku Vs Tinubu: See What Voters Are Going To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.