Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,230 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Commercial Okada Rider Or Phone Engineer? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Commercial Okada Rider Or Phone Engineer? (11536 Views)

Why Are Motorcyclists Called Okada Riders? / Okada Ban: Gokada Sacks Employees In Lagos / Policeman In Police Uniform Doing Okada Business In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Commercial Okada Rider Or Phone Engineer? by MrBanner(m): 4:03pm On Jun 06, 2022
emmyluizzz:
k

pls someone should drop small thing make I use hold body

access bank

Seun mynd44 lalasticlala mukina2 justwise rocktation
Re: Commercial Okada Rider Or Phone Engineer? by Konjiboii: 4:04pm On Jun 06, 2022
Go for phone engineering ,I know someone that is making cool cash at saka Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Commercial Okada Rider Or Phone Engineer? by nihinlade(m): 4:05pm On Jun 06, 2022
Phone Repair

Reasons:
1. Government can ban okada riding in your area in the Mn rearest future.
2. Okada riding is hazardous with many safety risks.
3. With phone repair you can easily expand as the profit comes. You may start selling accessories and later start selling even phones etc
Re: Commercial Okada Rider Or Phone Engineer? by GloriousGbola: 4:08pm On Jun 06, 2022
What is the growth potential of each?
There is no future in okada. It is a day to day hustle.
The people that make money are those that sell okada.

But for the riders - where will the job carry you three, four years down the line?
Re: Commercial Okada Rider Or Phone Engineer? by Offpoint1: 4:08pm On Jun 06, 2022
kartelkid:
Please I need your advice on this topic; if you have experience. Which one generates more income. Thanks
Okada can ban anytime
Re: Commercial Okada Rider Or Phone Engineer? by GloriousGbola: 4:09pm On Jun 06, 2022

But for the riders - where will the job carry you three, four years down the line?

At least with phone repairs, like any repair in Nigeria, you can make money by doing half assed repairs that keep the customer coming back sad
Re: Commercial Okada Rider Or Phone Engineer? by Promoter2: 4:10pm On Jun 06, 2022
Phone engineer my candid advice.
Re: Commercial Okada Rider Or Phone Engineer? by Emola12(m): 4:11pm On Jun 06, 2022
Stephen0mozzy:
Commercial Okada is more lucrative than Phone Repairs.

People move everyday, but not everyone spends money on phone repairs everyday.

Okada has more safety risk though.

You should consider other physical and environmental factors before making a choice though.....

Then there's the learning curve.. Or are you already good with phone repairs? I mean hardware and software issues
which one did u prefer human being
Re: Commercial Okada Rider Or Phone Engineer? by ford101: 4:12pm On Jun 06, 2022
MrCover:
Start Blogging Business And Thank Mr Cover

Please If You Are Selling Airtel Bulk Airtime, Notify Mr Cover, On WhatsApp Chat Now

Is Very Important For Blogging Business.
how can I start pls teach me.pls
Re: Commercial Okada Rider Or Phone Engineer? by HRMK: 4:13pm On Jun 06, 2022
U NEED NOT BE TOLD! PHONE ENGINEERING! U WILL BE VERY GOOD ON THE JOB!!
Re: Commercial Okada Rider Or Phone Engineer? by Vabarah(f): 4:14pm On Jun 06, 2022
[quote post=113531399][b][/b]Phone engineer. Know how to repair phones. 100m phones in southern Nigeria at least. Imagine the statistics of spoilt phone daily. Your Okada competition are illiterates from Niger republic. Anybody can ride a bike. Not everyone can repair an iPhone 11 Pro. Soon you can start selling phones too then laptops and have a big gadget stores. Many people ride okada for years with nothing to show. Think about the stress. 400 kilometers for 100 naira. You’ll do it 100 times before you make 10k. And you’ll buy fuel. You can make 10k on just one repair. Wise up.[/quote]

If only you can just ask God, I know He is in the best position to guide you right. Your future is in His hands.
Re: Commercial Okada Rider Or Phone Engineer? by casppyjay: 4:14pm On Jun 06, 2022
kartelkid:
Please I need your advice on this topic; if you have experience. Which one generates more income. Thanks
okada rider unless frustration don hold u like bow tie for throat the pros and cons of okada rider nor tally at all.. phone engineer get peace of mind if u know wetin u dey do… I can surreptitiously tell u a certain tale about a guy I knew in 1999 when I had my first PlayStation today he’s a name to reckon with and I thankGod for him.. he doesn’t know I’m writing diz doesn’t av my contact but my family tells me stories .. never underestimate humble beginnings but u must always put some things into considerations .,now , tomorrow and forever forget yesterday..

1 Like

Re: Commercial Okada Rider Or Phone Engineer? by damoobaba: 4:14pm On Jun 06, 2022
Just say phone repairer
Re: Commercial Okada Rider Or Phone Engineer? by livinbygrace: 4:15pm On Jun 06, 2022
Phone repair far better.If you go to computer village you will understand better
Re: Commercial Okada Rider Or Phone Engineer? by Clementz0(m): 4:18pm On Jun 06, 2022
phone engineer bro then you can later buy okada use as side Hussle, but get a good location for your shop where the population and pedestrian is kinda high.
Re: Commercial Okada Rider Or Phone Engineer? by osazsky(m): 4:28pm On Jun 06, 2022
kartelkid:
none
Relax small
U will find bearing soon

1 Like

Re: Commercial Okada Rider Or Phone Engineer? by osazsky(m): 4:30pm On Jun 06, 2022
kartelkid:
none
Relax small
U will find bearing soon
Wahala way phone repair carry nor be here..
Just make police and soldiers ur friend so that anytime u get to any station it will look like your house kpele
Re: Commercial Okada Rider Or Phone Engineer? by ford101: 4:30pm On Jun 06, 2022
GloriousGbola:

phone repair is also a day to day hustle.an okada man will make more money than a phone engineer. But he should go for keke instead

1 Like

Re: Commercial Okada Rider Or Phone Engineer? by baretalk: 4:30pm On Jun 06, 2022
Don't bring your okada to Lagos.
Re: Commercial Okada Rider Or Phone Engineer? by alizma: 4:31pm On Jun 06, 2022
kartelkid:
I take God beg you, go for phone engineering. Learn it very well. You will be happy later.
Re: Commercial Okada Rider Or Phone Engineer? by CitiOkoro(m): 4:35pm On Jun 06, 2022
Go for phone repairs pls. No future for okada riding.
Re: Commercial Okada Rider Or Phone Engineer? by GloriousGbola: 4:36pm On Jun 06, 2022
ford101:
phone repair is also a day to day hustle.an okada man will make more money than a phone engineer. But he should go for keke instead

You can move from repairing phones to repairing laptops. You can also master multiple phones. You can branch to other devices.

What do you do with an okada? Where do you branch to?
Re: Commercial Okada Rider Or Phone Engineer? by MrCover: 4:38pm On Jun 06, 2022
ford101:
how can I start pls teach me.pls

Blogging Business Is Money
Re: Commercial Okada Rider Or Phone Engineer? by ford101: 4:46pm On Jun 06, 2022
GloriousGbola:

You can move from repairing phones to repairing laptops. You can also master multiple phones. You can branch to other devices.

What do you do with an okada? Where do you branch to?
you can't branch from phone to laptop.i was once a phone software engineer.its easy to branch off, but u have to base on one.also the job is now over saturated.keke is far better now.cos even most laptop repairers are into stealing customer's ram,hdd and screen etc just to survive.if you are trying to fix a phone calibrator and you break the main screen,there is no abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Commercial Okada Rider Or Phone Engineer? by kerry57: 4:47pm On Jun 06, 2022
If u have the ambition and strength, u can combine both. Phone engr by day, bike man at night
Re: Commercial Okada Rider Or Phone Engineer? by GloriousGbola: 4:49pm On Jun 06, 2022
ford101:
you can't branch from phone to laptop.i was once a phone software engineer.its easy to branch off, but u have to base on one.also the job is now over saturated.keke is far better now.cos even most laptop repairers are into stealing customer's ram,hdd and screen etc just to survive.if you are trying to fix a phone calibrator and you break the main screen,there is no abeg.

So say you.

Go and read up on Louis Rossman.
Re: Commercial Okada Rider Or Phone Engineer? by constance500: 4:49pm On Jun 06, 2022
kartelkid:

Please go for phone or computer engineering. You won't regret your decision.. Check my signature
Re: Commercial Okada Rider Or Phone Engineer? by Sunywa(m): 4:51pm On Jun 06, 2022
Like for Okada. Share for Phone Engineer
Re: Commercial Okada Rider Or Phone Engineer? by ford101: 4:54pm On Jun 06, 2022
GloriousGbola:

So say you.

Go and read up on Louis Rossman.
this isn't a job one has to go and read.its a practice job. Infact wen you are a phone repairer or an okada man then you ll no that you are in the streets.you ll no that you are a hustler cos you ll meet different characters on the job.
Re: Commercial Okada Rider Or Phone Engineer? by GloriousGbola: 5:03pm On Jun 06, 2022
ford101:
this isn't a job one has to go and read.its a practice job. Infact wen you are a phone repairer or an okada man then you ll no that you are in the streets.you ll no that you are a hustler cos you ll meet different characters on the job.

And this is why so many of you will remain forever in the dumps. Because you are all too mentally lazy to improve yourselves but will prefer to learn by rote.

Trial and error.

A thinkpad is one of the easiest devices to take apart,and there are multiple videos on the net showing how different models can be opened.

Yet when my laptop had an issue, one joker would up destroying the keyboard because like you, he celebrates the mental laziness of trial and error.

But that is probably how you seperate the real experts from the dilletantes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHCN Official Electrocuted During Illegal Connection Of Electric Cables / Blacks Astronauts (nasa) / Maintaining Peace Between Gen Zs And Other Generations In The Workplace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.