Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,668 members, 7,862,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:39 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 04/06/2022 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 04/06/2022 (109 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 04/06/2021 / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 04/06/2018 Monday / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 04/06/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 04/06/2022 by dallyemmy: 3:43am On Jun 04, 2022
OPEN HEAVEN DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY JUNE 4TH 2022

THEME: TEACH THEM TO STUDY

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 04/06/2022
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 04/06/2022 by dallyemmy: 3:44am On Jun 04, 2022
“Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray.”
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 04/06/2022 by dallyemmy: 10:14pm On Jun 04, 2022
*PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY'S OPEN HEAVENS:*

*(Saturday, June 4, 2022)*

*TEACH THEM TO STUDY*

*Prayer Points:*

1. I worship and adore You, my Father, for, You're the source of true, divine, pure, and unadulterated wisdom.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over any judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, give me the grace to study to shew myself approved unto You, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, give me divine wisdom and understanding, that cannot be matched, equalled or faulted, by the wisdom of this world, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, give me wisdom that will enable me to fulfill my divine destiny and to do exploits for You, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, give me the grace to teach the children You have entrusted into my care to study and to know You, as their creator and the only God to serve and to worship, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, give our children divine wisdom, knowledge and understanding to enable them excel in their spiritual life and in their academic pursuits, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, fill our children with Your Holy Spirit to the brim and empower them to do Your perfect will at all times, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, when I shall stand before Your throne of judgement to give account of my stewardship over my children, please, don't let me be found wanting, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; shield and protect him and his entire family from all the fiery darts and arrows of the enemies, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)

14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)

15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).

#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry dates! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Please Don't Go Back To The Mud - Tim Aitonje / Keys To Answered Prayer (3) / The Lord's Perspective On Fear.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.