Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Reveled: The Most Hated Person In Nigeria Right Now, you'll be surprise - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reveled: The Most Hated Person In Nigeria Right Now, you'll be surprise (4250 Views)

Will You Be Surprise If This Happens Before APC Presidential Primary Election? / Breaking News: The Link Between Obi Cubana And Namdi Kanu Reveled / Galadima: Don't Be Surprise To See President Buhari Contest In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reveled: The Most Hated Person In Nigeria Right Now, you'll be surprise by VaginaMiners: 11:40am On Jun 04, 2022
Tissaia:
Bola tinubu
Hated by Northerners for his recent outburst
Hated by Yoruba christians
Hated by igbos
But you clowns didn't hate him when he was using his vast resources to rehabilitate the breathing mannequin in Aso rock ??
Bunch of ungrateful mofos

Tinubu is not your everyday politician. He's a big boy.
A CIA asset for that matter.

If you think you'd mess him up and go scot free..you all had better have a rethink .

I'm sure your leaders know whats up already. Go figure
Re: Reveled: The Most Hated Person In Nigeria Right Now, you'll be surprise by Tissaia(f): 11:42am On Jun 04, 2022
VaginaMiners:

But you clowns didn't hate him when he was using his vast resources to rehabilitate the breathing mannequin in Aso rock ??
Bunch of ungrateful mofos

Tinubu is not your everyday politician. He's a big boy.
A CIA asset for that matter.

If you think you'd mess him up and go scot free..you all had better have a rethink .

I'm sure your leaders know whats up already. Go figure
STFU. Not your normal agbero for you to lie like this . Go tell this lies to elsewhere
Re: Reveled: The Most Hated Person In Nigeria Right Now, you'll be surprise by Fidinno(m): 11:44am On Jun 04, 2022
T
Re: Reveled: The Most Hated Person In Nigeria Right Now, you'll be surprise by NLandIsHypocrit: 11:56am On Jun 04, 2022
jumper524:
Igbos helping northerners to hate tinubu.
The massive campaign/witchunt against tinubu is already becoming unnecessary and irritating.
The most hated man in Nigeria as far as am concerned is Atiku. A lot of Muslims already hate him for condemning Deborah killers while also a lot of Christians hate him like never before for refusing to stand to the right thing by deleting his post because of political ambition.
Such men wouldn't mind if everybody is killed because of political ambition.
Stop mentioning Igbos in anything related to your shambolic erection, we're not interested in your erection, all we demand for is REFERENDUM
Re: Reveled: The Most Hated Person In Nigeria Right Now, you'll be surprise by VaginaMiners: 11:58am On Jun 04, 2022
Tissaia:
STFU. Not your normal agbero for you to lie like this . Go tell this lies to elsewhere
But you are a normal almajiri terrorist. Agberos don't go around bombing children .
I'd rather be an Agbero than a terrorist.

Did you watch Kashim Shettima last night ??
He has told you all ungrateful mofos what went down in 2013/2014 .

We hired Obama's campaign manager to sterilise his contaminated public perception in Southern Nigeria .
We took him to Chatham House and professed him a reformed democrat in the eyes of the international community .

We were told he wasn't the Northern people's choice in 2014 but Bola still ensured the primary took place in Lagos and delivered the ticket to Buhari .

Your Emirs amd intelligentsia turned Bourdillon into Mecca just so power could return to the north .
Unfortunately we saw what you did with the power.
You empty headed clowns made us the poverty capital of the world.

Asiwaju deployed his money and media assets to ensure Buhari's victory .

Tinubu is 70 years and maybe even a lil bit more .
He has reached the pinnacle of his career already .
He commands the 5th largest economy in Africa and also the de facto political head of over 50 million well educated and sophisticated ethnicity.
Whatever happens on Monday , BAT would do just fine .

That said, non of those lilliputian from the south can mount any significant challenge against Atiku without Asiwaju's support

1 Like

Re: Reveled: The Most Hated Person In Nigeria Right Now, you'll be surprise by Tissaia(f): 12:01pm On Jun 04, 2022
VaginaMiners:

But you are a normal almajiri terrorist. Agberos don't go around bombing children .
I'd rather be an Agbero than a terrorist.

Did you watch Kashim Shettima last night ??
He has told you all ungrateful mofos what went down in 2013/2014 .

We hired Obama's campaign manager to sterilise his contaminated public perception in Southern Nigeria .
We took him to Chatham House and professed him a reformed democrat in the eyes of the international community .

We were told he wasn't the Northern people's choice in 2014 but Bola still ensured the primary took place in Lagos and delivered the ticket to Buhari .

Your Emirs amd intelligentsia turned Bourdillon into Mecca just so power could return to the north .
Unfortunately we saw what you did with the power.
You empty headed clowns made us the poverty capital of the world.

Asiwaju deployed his money and media assets to ensure Buhari's victory .

Tinubu is 70 years and maybe even a lil bit more .
He has reached the pinnacle of career already .
Commands the 5th largest economy in Africa and also the de facto political head of over 50 million well educated and sophisticated ethnicity.
Whatever happens on Monday , BAT would do just fine
I don't understand are you a Yoruba Muslims or Yoruba christians. Anyways I rather be a terrorists than to be a Tinubu supporter. Also there's nothing bad in bombing and terrorizing if the victims are right ones
Re: Reveled: The Most Hated Person In Nigeria Right Now, you'll be surprise by VaginaMiners: 12:11pm On Jun 04, 2022
Tissaia:
I don't understand are you a Yoruba Muslims or Yoruba christians. Anyways I rather be a terrorists than to be a Tinubu supporter. Also there's nothing bad in bombing and terrorizing if the victims are right ones
I'm a Yoruba in the mould of Awolowo , Akintola and Bola Tinubu.

I love the way Bola went for the jugular.
You hypocritical , ungrateful and treacherous bastards have been called out for what you truly are .

I was so happy watching his speech .
He spoke like a true warrior.
Bola Tinubu only fears his God , the giver and taker of Power .

Tinubu funded NADECO that dealt with a more devious character ;Abacha . How much more the lifeless clown in Aso rock .

As par your love for terrorism, it doesnt come as a surprise

1 Like

Re: Reveled: The Most Hated Person In Nigeria Right Now, you'll be surprise by blazhykowskyi(m): 2:46pm On Jun 04, 2022
agadez007:
We igbos don’t hate him,we don’t want buhari pro max,tinubu would do worse than buhari and would even empower “Agberoism” in national level just like he did/is doing in Lagos

Who empowered the agberos on Anambra? Peter obi?
Re: Reveled: The Most Hated Person In Nigeria Right Now, you'll be surprise by blazhykowskyi(m): 2:51pm On Jun 04, 2022
Tissaia:

Yeah. Keep terrorizing your region. Atiku will take over and terrorism will not end in the north.

2023 will make our leaders to look inward. Protect our region from almajiri invasion and propel our economy to a greater heights. While you keep terrorizing yourselves up north.
Re: Reveled: The Most Hated Person In Nigeria Right Now, you'll be surprise by alfarouq(m): 4:55pm On Jun 04, 2022
Tissaia:
there's no Hausa Fulani or kanuri that's legitimate born hating on Buhari

Speak for yourself please.
Buhari, I can not imagine the kind of humiliation that awaits him in the North when he vacates the rock.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ahmed Lawan's Tweet Confirmed That Tinubu Is A Placeholder For Shettima / Benin City Is Currently Burning Due To Naira redesign (pictures) / Ncc Budgets To Spend N75m To Change Toilet Doors And Keys In 2012.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.