Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

This Man Is The Major Problem We Have In This Country - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Man Is The Major Problem We Have In This Country (4294 Views)

Peter Obi Is Our Major Problem In The North. PDP Spokesman Daniel Bwala / Ango Abdullahi: Buhari’s Major Problem Is Incompetent And Selfish Lieutenants / Dogara: Nigeria’s Major Problem Not Corruption But Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Man Is The Major Problem We Have In This Country by orohbiro(f): 9:21pm On Aug 27, 2023
Dangote is selling One Bag Of Cement For N5,200 In Nigeria Where It Is Produced And Allegedly Selling The Same Bag Of Cement “N1,500” In Benin Republic

Fuel subsidy is remove because of his refinery
This man is also planning to go into car production and trust me innoson motors can't compete with him.

He uses the Arsenal purchase format to deceive the Gullibles in praying for him to make more progress in his business in other to purchase Arsenal Fc. Na only Arsenal dey for ground? spurs and Everton are available .
Is monopoly is what is keep Nigeria hostage were by shading back competitors. Look at America today their richest man changes at the top were by bringing development to the nation at large cause everybody want to be at the top.
But in Nigeria today Dangonte has been the richest man for over 25 years straight which is not good for a big nation like Nigeria imagine Femi otedola among the top 3 person that is net worth is not up to 4 billion dollars is laughable

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Man Is The Major Problem We Have In This Country by successmatters(m): 9:22pm On Aug 27, 2023
grin

If Dangote were to be an Igbo man, federal government would have intervened in cement issue, in short, by now he will be in jail. Haters would have had a field day saying all kinds of bad things about him.

Tribalism has killed Nigeria.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Man Is The Major Problem We Have In This Country by LikeAking: 9:45pm On Aug 27, 2023
Is Dangote the only cement manufacturer Nigeria?

Blame all of them…

3 Likes

Re: This Man Is The Major Problem We Have In This Country by illicit(m): 9:50pm On Aug 27, 2023
I have never love d dude

Him yansh don open

shocked

21 Likes

Re: This Man Is The Major Problem We Have In This Country by CILAX: 9:50pm On Aug 27, 2023
We can't blame him, he is just a business man looking for opportunities to add up his accounts. Blame our selfish leadership for lack of knowledge,patriotism and selflessness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Man Is The Major Problem We Have In This Country by Whalis: 10:01pm On Aug 27, 2023
This is not true. The price in Nigeria seems the cheapest across West Africa.

4 Likes

Re: This Man Is The Major Problem We Have In This Country by Elsudani2: 10:03pm On Aug 27, 2023
illicit:
I have never love d dude

Him yansh don open

shocked

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh an agbadorian who hates dangote

This is the first

3 Likes

Re: This Man Is The Major Problem We Have In This Country by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:05pm On Aug 27, 2023
successmatters:
grin

If Dangote were to be an Igbo man, federal government would have intervened in cement issue, in short, by now he will be in jail. Haters would have had a field day saying all kinds of bad things about him.

Mention the Igbos whose businesses have been interrupted by the Federal Government apart from they ones involved in drugs and other crimes.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Man Is The Major Problem We Have In This Country by illicit(m): 10:06pm On Aug 27, 2023
Elsudani2:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh an agbadorian who hates dangote

This is the first

I don't know what u mean tho

I am liberal

wink
Re: This Man Is The Major Problem We Have In This Country by Elsudani2: 10:06pm On Aug 27, 2023
illicit:

I don't know what u mean tho

I am liberal

wink

Ehen you want to throw away north now and hate dangote because Amoda is in Aso rock

2 Likes

Re: This Man Is The Major Problem We Have In This Country by successmatters(m): 10:07pm On Aug 27, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Mention the Igbos whose businesses have been interrupted by the Federal Government apart from they ones involved in drugs and other crimes.

Did you know why land imports were banned by the dullardinhho?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Man Is The Major Problem We Have In This Country by illicit(m): 10:07pm On Aug 27, 2023
Elsudani2:

Ehen you want to throw away north now and hate dangote because Amoda is in Aso rock

I am a Nigerian

I love all "Nigerians'

Who means well for Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: This Man Is The Major Problem We Have In This Country by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:09pm On Aug 27, 2023
successmatters:

Did you know why land imports were banned by the dullardinhho?

This is nothing but your insinuation?

1 Like

Re: This Man Is The Major Problem We Have In This Country by 22o62021: 10:10pm On Aug 27, 2023
LikeAking:
Is Dangote the only cement manufacturer Nigeria?

Blame all of them…

The monopoly government gave him made others to fold up

Example

Ibeto cement

Bua fought him to the last point cos they are both northners

They fought so hard in okpella Edo state

Dangote is a poor man when you remove government from his business

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Man Is The Major Problem We Have In This Country by Rossikk(m): 10:10pm On Aug 27, 2023
successmatters:
grin

IPOB opinion is irrelevant on Nairaland.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Man Is The Major Problem We Have In This Country by successmatters(m): 10:11pm On Aug 27, 2023
Rossikk:

IPOB opinion is irrelevant on Nairaland.

A nice way of dodging my point, well noted. You are a smart dodger.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Man Is The Major Problem We Have In This Country by successmatters(m): 10:12pm On Aug 27, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

This is nothing but your insinuation?

You didn't answer my question sir.

6 Likes

Re: This Man Is The Major Problem We Have In This Country by Elsudani2: 10:12pm On Aug 27, 2023
illicit:

I am a Nigerian

I love all "Nigerians'

Who means well for Nigeria

Dangote means bad?
Re: This Man Is The Major Problem We Have In This Country by kokoA(m): 10:13pm On Aug 27, 2023
Whatever he did to for him to always remain in the good books of government makes him the smartest business man ever liveth.

3 Likes

Re: This Man Is The Major Problem We Have In This Country by LikeAking: 10:17pm On Aug 27, 2023
22o62021:

The monopoly government gave him made others to fold up

Example

Ibeto cement

Bua fought him to the last point cos they are both northners

They fought so hard in okpella Edo state

Dangote is a poor man when you remove government from his business

How much was Ibeto selling cement in his time?

Guys when we say capitalism is not they way forNaija, una go argue.

We need 70% China Communist polices…

All of them are the same thing…

1 Like

Re: This Man Is The Major Problem We Have In This Country by 22o62021: 10:19pm On Aug 27, 2023
LikeAking:

Ibeto then was selling 1700-2500

2 Likes

Re: This Man Is The Major Problem We Have In This Country by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:20pm On Aug 27, 2023
successmatters:

You didn't answer my question sir.

The usual victims mentality. Hope you are happy with my answer.
Re: This Man Is The Major Problem We Have In This Country by LikeAking: 10:20pm On Aug 27, 2023
22o62021:

Ibeto then was selling 1700-2500

Like the others..

Nigerian Capitalist are all the same….

3 Likes

Re: This Man Is The Major Problem We Have In This Country by successmatters(m): 10:21pm On Aug 27, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

The usual victims mentality. Hope you are happy with my answer.

I take this as a confirmation of what I said in my comment. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: This Man Is The Major Problem We Have In This Country by KanwuliaExtra: 10:22pm On Aug 27, 2023
He would not be a problem if the NORTHERN CABAL did not empower him.

2 Likes

Re: This Man Is The Major Problem We Have In This Country by successmatters(m): 10:22pm On Aug 27, 2023
LikeAking:

Ibeto proved to be different than Dangote, he sold his a lot cheaper till he was banned.

1 Like

Re: This Man Is The Major Problem We Have In This Country by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:23pm On Aug 27, 2023
successmatters:

I take this as a confirmation of what I said in my comment. Thanks.

You are welcome.
Re: This Man Is The Major Problem We Have In This Country by Rossikk(m): 10:25pm On Aug 27, 2023
x
Re: This Man Is The Major Problem We Have In This Country by ednut1(m): 10:29pm On Aug 27, 2023
orohbiro:
Dangote is selling One Bag Of Cement For N5,200 In Nigeria Where It Is Produced And Allegedly Selling The Same Bag Of Cement “N1,500” In Benin Republic

This man is also planning to go into car production and trust me innoson motors can't compete with him.

He uses the Arsenal purchase format to deceive the Gullibles in praying for him to make more progress in his business in other to purchase Arsenal Fc. Na only Arsenal dey for ground? spurs and Everton are available .

cement is about 4k in benin not 1500. Is Dangote the only cement maker in Nigeria What about BuA, Lafarge, ibeto, unicem, ashaka Tell us their prices

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Man Is The Major Problem We Have In This Country by Nadingo: 10:32pm On Aug 27, 2023
orohbiro:

Lai Mohammed, is that you?

I just made an enquiry for the price of a bag of cement in Benin Republic.

Guess what? I was told 4,500cfa which is an equivalent of N5,720 🤣🤣🤣

Refusing to believe this I went further to enquire online. The cheapest was 4,200cfa equivalent to 5,339 naira🙄🙄🙄

What do you people gain from misinformation and falsehood biko?

That was how someone bought 4 seed of tomatoes for 6k last time.🙄🙄🙄

Nigeria will succeed!!

Copied.

4 Likes

Re: This Man Is The Major Problem We Have In This Country by laiperi: 10:39pm On Aug 27, 2023
There is no doubt that Dangote is favored by Any Party In Power.

Even when Dangote tried to lower cement price to 1,500 at one point, a dealer in Akure was almost lynched for selling his cement at a lower price.

But Dangote, a chronic capitalist shares his profits with every government in power.

Ibeto could have lowered his cement price and still make profit.

Look at Innoson, why is his cars more expensive than imported cars? He even sells at lower price in other African countries willing to patronize him like Dangote.

Accept that Nigeria is a good place for price gauging because of free money from looters, drug dealers, human parts dealers and their cronies.

1 Like

Re: This Man Is The Major Problem We Have In This Country by successmatters(m): 10:43pm On Aug 27, 2023
Nadingo:
Lai Mohammed, is that you?

I just made an enquiry for the price of a bag of cement in Benin Republic.

Guess what? I was told 4,500cfa which is an equivalent of N5,720 🤣🤣🤣

Refusing to believe this I went further to enquire online. The cheapest was 4,200cfa equivalent to 5,339 naira🙄🙄🙄

What do you people gain from misinformation and falsehood biko?

That was how someone bought 4 seed of tomatoes for 6k last time.🙄🙄🙄

Nigeria will succeed!!

Copied.

Then Nigeria cement is costlier, they are selling for 5,500 and 5,700 in many places now. I dey build my brother wife house.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Acn: Inec Can’t Detect Multiple Registration / South Africa Country's Media Mock Nigeria / Grandson Of Obafemi Awolowo, Segun Awolowo Poses With His IMV SUV In Abuja (LIB)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.