Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,788 members, 7,813,605 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

I Told Tinubu Personally To Tread With Caution And Stop Making Enemies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Told Tinubu Personally To Tread With Caution And Stop Making Enemies (844 Views)

What Rochas Okorocha Told Tinubu About Igbo Marginalization / What Akeredolu, Fayemi, Amosun Told Tinubu About His 2023 Presidential Ambition / Momodu: Why Buhari May Be Forced To Campaign Personally To Challenge Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Told Tinubu Personally To Tread With Caution And Stop Making Enemies by givbitcoin: 7:28am On Jun 04, 2022
Would he listen? No!

Tinubu is just as arrogant and disrespectful as abiola. Save for the fact that he led the APC campaign in Lagos in 2014, what right does he have to say he made Buhari president? Has he gone mad? Is Lagos the only state in Nigeria? Even in Lagos, what percentage of vote did they win for APC? I guess tinubu is asking to be touched and if he continues like this, he will surely be touched.

Now he has been disqualified on the bases of age and health. The honourable thing to do now is to humbly himself and work with whoever that emerges as the party's flag bearer. Will he do that? We await what unfolds next.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Told Tinubu Personally To Tread With Caution And Stop Making Enemies by mymadam(m): 7:33am On Jun 04, 2022
Who's on the line please? shocked
Re: I Told Tinubu Personally To Tread With Caution And Stop Making Enemies by hakimi1974(m): 7:35am On Jun 04, 2022
He was delirious, probably from a cocktail of B.P medications. I think he should go and rest and attend to his fragile health.
Re: I Told Tinubu Personally To Tread With Caution And Stop Making Enemies by givbitcoin: 7:37am On Jun 04, 2022
hakimi1974:
He was delirious, probably from a cocktail of B.P medications. I think he should go and rest and attend to his fragile health.

That's tinubu, right?
Re: I Told Tinubu Personally To Tread With Caution And Stop Making Enemies by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 7:45am On Jun 04, 2022
right from the beginning, i knw he`s just disturbing himself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Told Tinubu Personally To Tread With Caution And Stop Making Enemies by OBALOLA55(m): 7:55am On Jun 04, 2022
givbitcoin:
Would he listen? No!

Tinubu is just as arrogant and disrespectful as abiola. Save for the fact that he led the APC campaign in Lagos in 2014, what right does he have to say he made Buhari president? Has he gone mad? Is Lagos the only state in Nigeria? Even in Lagos, what percentage of vote did they win for APC? I guess tinubu is asking to be touched and if he continues like this, he will surely be touched.

Now he has been disqualified on the bases of age and health. The honourable thing to do now is to humbly himself and work with whoever that emerges as the party's flag bearer. Will he do that? We await what unfolds next.
THIS MAI GIDA SEF grin

Re: I Told Tinubu Personally To Tread With Caution And Stop Making Enemies by ZIAZI(m): 7:56am On Jun 04, 2022
In as much as I do not support Tinubu or any other anyone to be president come 2023, I consider this write-up to be both humiliating and insulting.

Is it that threads are not scrutinized?
Re: I Told Tinubu Personally To Tread With Caution And Stop Making Enemies by franchasofficia: 7:58am On Jun 04, 2022
givbitcoin:
Would he listen? No!

Toh grin
Re: I Told Tinubu Personally To Tread With Caution And Stop Making Enemies by demmie1: 8:07am On Jun 04, 2022
Omo Igbo! Shut up. You are nobody, cockroach is better than you
Re: I Told Tinubu Personally To Tread With Caution And Stop Making Enemies by BabalawoPikin(m): 8:09am On Jun 04, 2022
demmie1:
Omo Igbo! Shut up. You are nobody, cockroach is better than you
oga shut up. not anyone against tinubu is igbo.

BAT2023

1 Like

Re: I Told Tinubu Personally To Tread With Caution And Stop Making Enemies by hakimi1974(m): 3:41pm On Jun 04, 2022
givbitcoin:

That's tinubu, right?
yeah

(1) (Reply)

How Nnamdi Azikiwe Created The South -south- Vanguard / Who Replaces Tinubu As APC Presidential Flag Bearer If Disqualified By INEC Or / Ghana Should Have Asked DANGOTE For A Loan, Instead Of Crawling To The IMF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.