Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Osinbajo, APC Legal Team Meet As 2023 Elections Draw Near - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo, APC Legal Team Meet As 2023 Elections Draw Near (15642 Views)

Peter Obi & His Team Meet Shehu Of Borno (Pictures) / Nicholas Felix Steps Down For Osinbajo (APC Presidential Primary) / Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo, APC Legal Team Meet As 2023 Elections Draw Near by TheRareGem1(f): 6:23am On Feb 02, 2023
The Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, presided over a planning meeting of the APC Legal Team and some senior lawyers in the Buhari Administration regarding preparations of the ruling party as the February and March 2023 polls, draws near.

The legal brainstorming session, which held at the Presidential Villa after the weekly FEC meeting, was attended by the two Ministers who are Senior Advocates of Nigeria: Mr. Babatunde Fashola and Mr. Festus Keyamo. The current APC National Legal Adviser Barr. Ahmed El-Marzuk and his predecessor, Mr. Babatunde Ogala, SAN, were also in attendance among other party and government officials seen at the Villa today.

State House correspondents saw the attendees at the Vice President’s wing of the Presidential Villa but none of them addressed the press.

However a reliable source said the APC legal team discussed planning and reviewing the party’s preparedness for the forthcoming elections with the Vice President

In the forthcoming General Elections starting later this month, APC and other main parties are fielding candidates contesting over 1400 elective positions at both Federal and State levels across the country.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/02/osinbajo-apc-legal-team-meet-as-2023-elections-draw-near/

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo, APC Legal Team Meet As 2023 Elections Draw Near by TheRareGem1(f): 6:25am On Feb 02, 2023
You guys still think the VP is not on board. Lol.

APC victory is what that matters

When I saw some nitwits bashing the man on twitter, I said to myself if only they understand how the man and Bat are close. No one will leave each other at the time of needs such as this.

If you like. Carry politicians for head dey cause enemies instead of making friends

πŸ˜‚

70 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Osinbajo, APC Legal Team Meet As 2023 Elections Draw Near by JASONjnr(m): 6:26am On Feb 02, 2023
How can we have a smart southerner like the VP and the ruling party decided to bring forth a man that's old and dementia to come and rule Nigeria as if Nigerians are zombies....

The finest of APC is Osinbajo and since they decided to bring in a grandpa...

We have decided to look at Peter Obi as the most qualified.

I'd really love to see how two intelligent candidates like Peter Obi and Osinbajo would've debated on townhall meetings to spew sensible ideas on how to bring Nigeria forward.

78 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Osinbajo, APC Legal Team Meet As 2023 Elections Draw Near by oyin44: 6:29am On Feb 02, 2023
Blood is thicker than water...Tinubu and osinbajo are brothers. ...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

31 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Osinbajo, APC Legal Team Meet As 2023 Elections Draw Near by WibusJaga: 6:29am On Feb 02, 2023

Osinbajo my man.

If not for Bribery & Buying of Delegates during the Primaries, the balablu bulaba microphone-licking druggie would never have emerged as Flagbearer. cool

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Osinbajo, APC Legal Team Meet As 2023 Elections Draw Near by Naira20: 7:00am On Feb 02, 2023
Guy pack for one side.
Sensible and Tinubu is your choice?
Keep advertising your stupidity

If we must support our fellow Yorubas,
Is Sowore not Yoruba?
Is Prince Adebayo no longer in the race even if we don't like Kola Abiola?

Why a crook and dishonest person of questionable character like Tinubu?

You must think all Yorubas are as stupid as you BATstards

TheSupleemLeada:

Quit the bvllshit, nothing is binding most sensible Yoruba like me who are Christians to you hateful fascists called obidients. It's even better to have Atiku than Obi the ethnic champion disguising as a nationalist.

15 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, APC Legal Team Meet As 2023 Elections Draw Near by oyin44: 7:04am On Feb 02, 2023
Naira20:
Kikikiki... 18 monikers?
Kindly list the 18 monikers

That heroin Tinubu gave you go clear soon.
Sebi na 18 you dey see now

I don't bother myself on what doesn't concern me...

I know you wella .you can fool others but you can't fool me..

After all, wetin concern me, continue spoiling the forum

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, APC Legal Team Meet As 2023 Elections Draw Near by Okiton: 7:25am On Feb 02, 2023
sad

This trash of a topic is not useful to us.
But I tell you that we must have offended God deeply but God has not forsaken us and He can't lay us down as a country to be governor by a mad man..
No, God has not forsaken us, He is full of love and compassion ❀️❀️. God love ❀️❀️ us and will spare us from woes and afflictions APC.

Tunibu means woes to Nigeria and no woes shall betide us in human form call Tunibu.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, APC Legal Team Meet As 2023 Elections Draw Near by tradepunter: 7:25am On Feb 02, 2023
My guy
Re: Osinbajo, APC Legal Team Meet As 2023 Elections Draw Near by Brendaniel: 7:25am On Feb 02, 2023
Osinbajo has not attended a single rally for Tinubu and his supporters wants us to believe that all is well with Tinubu and the presidency

7 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, APC Legal Team Meet As 2023 Elections Draw Near by Mandate2023: 7:25am On Feb 02, 2023
We know some ppl will be going to court to complain after tinubu is declared president but we r ready for themπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo, APC Legal Team Meet As 2023 Elections Draw Near by everythinggirly(f): 7:26am On Feb 02, 2023
These duos.πŸ˜‚πŸ₯Έ
Re: Osinbajo, APC Legal Team Meet As 2023 Elections Draw Near by shuttox: 7:26am On Feb 02, 2023
TheRareGem1:

When I saw some nitwits bashing the man on twitter, I said to myself if only they understand how the man and Bat are close. No one will leave each other at the time of needs such as this.

If you like. Carry politicians for head dey cause enemies instead of making friends

πŸ˜‚
Consoler

Mark my words
Osinbajo can never support that illiterate..

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, APC Legal Team Meet As 2023 Elections Draw Near by shuttox: 7:26am On Feb 02, 2023
Osinbajo is smart
Not yet time to unveil his mind and anger
Re: Osinbajo, APC Legal Team Meet As 2023 Elections Draw Near by PrinceOfLagos: 7:26am On Feb 02, 2023
oyin44:
after you've labeled Osibanjo Judas and a traitor πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†

Keep deceiving yourself with the Osibanjo and Tinubu picture

Below is the picture that the vanguard news platform used in this news

Re: Osinbajo, APC Legal Team Meet As 2023 Elections Draw Near by Umueme: 7:27am On Feb 02, 2023
Ha

oyin44:

After calling him betrayer? Come and win let's see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, APC Legal Team Meet As 2023 Elections Draw Near by PrinceOfLagos: 7:27am On Feb 02, 2023
oyin44:
after you've labeled Osibanjo Judas and a traitor πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†

Keep deceiving yourself with the Osibanjo and Tinubu picture

See the real picture vanguard news platform used below

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, APC Legal Team Meet As 2023 Elections Draw Near by Okiton: 7:28am On Feb 02, 2023
TheRareGem1:

πŸ˜‚
it's too early for this trash
I know you are jobless, but be useful today

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, APC Legal Team Meet As 2023 Elections Draw Near by money121(m): 7:28am On Feb 02, 2023
Ok
Re: Osinbajo, APC Legal Team Meet As 2023 Elections Draw Near by inoki247: 7:28am On Feb 02, 2023
LoL na all the kids wey no sabi aw politics dey work na dem think say this people dey fight and bringing different theory everyday....

I still dey talk am that Aregbe own sef na setup na people wey no smart no know dem dey use dem du mole for the cabals nd making it looks like say dem dey fight buh shortsighted people no know...

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, APC Legal Team Meet As 2023 Elections Draw Near by Winters23: 7:28am On Feb 02, 2023
cool
Re: Osinbajo, APC Legal Team Meet As 2023 Elections Draw Near by Sultty(m): 7:29am On Feb 02, 2023
just like the fake pastor cum vp,apshit will soon be thrown to oblivion.
You can't eat your cake and have it, we are eating your money while the masses suffer but on election day apshit, the broke vulture griller and his darling daddy will do the crying πŸ˜‚
Re: Osinbajo, APC Legal Team Meet As 2023 Elections Draw Near by Houseofglam7(f): 7:30am On Feb 02, 2023
undecided
Re: Osinbajo, APC Legal Team Meet As 2023 Elections Draw Near by Ayo25: 7:32am On Feb 02, 2023
Osinbajo is against Tinubu you say? No be today politicians dey dribble civilians. Even until 2090 the dribbling go continue.

If Tinubus outburst in Abeokuta against the president did nothing to affect his chances in the primary, don't know how any story about him being against the president or vice or both of them being against him, is supposed to affect his chances this time around. Political naivety at its height.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, APC Legal Team Meet As 2023 Elections Draw Near by KingKO22: 7:36am On Feb 02, 2023
Ok

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ambode Spent N3.2bn On Cancelled Buhari’s Visit–pdp / Kwara APC Gov’ship Candidate Didn’t Drop Out Of School β€” Schoolmates / Aso Villa Crises Mirror Nigeria’s Broken State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.