Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Conspiracies Around Tinubu As D-day Nears, Supporters Fear Attack On Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Conspiracies Around Tinubu As D-day Nears, Supporters Fear Attack On Lagos (37336 Views)

Tinubu Supporters Fear, Shiver At Kwankwanso / Tinubu And His Supporters Fear Of The North / Francis Fadahunsi: Poverty Makes People Mill Around Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conspiracies Around Tinubu As D-day Nears, Supporters Fear Attack On Lagos by Eriokanmi: 9:39am On Jun 04, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Apart from it is my turn that Tinubu has been shouting, what other manifesto of Tinubu do you know?
Lol.
Re: Conspiracies Around Tinubu As D-day Nears, Supporters Fear Attack On Lagos by onatisi(m): 9:39am On Jun 04, 2022
it is normal , first of all is the ticket which he may now most likely lose,
the second will be to isolate him politically and make sure his influence no longer passes lagos or the south west .
and with his recent outburst in abeokuta , even many apc governors within the south west will be gradually distancing themselves from him , they wont want people to see them as tinubu candidates or boys
definitely dapo abiodun of ogun state will cut himself off from tinubu team and other governors and politicians too may follow suit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conspiracies Around Tinubu As D-day Nears, Supporters Fear Attack On Lagos by sekundosekundo: 9:39am On Jun 04, 2022
Mhudi:
Tinubu might just become APC's presidential flag bearer to the astonishment of many. In politics you never can tell.

He'll still lose the main election mark my word.
The worst APC will do now is give a non northerner their flag.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Conspiracies Around Tinubu As D-day Nears, Supporters Fear Attack On Lagos by Vixlot: 9:40am On Jun 04, 2022
Vanguard is fake news outlet
Re: Conspiracies Around Tinubu As D-day Nears, Supporters Fear Attack On Lagos by Allisgud: 9:41am On Jun 04, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Why should there be fear in Tinubu camp? A man who made people who they are today shouldn't fear. Infact it won't take a snap of a finger for such man to made himself whoever he wants to be.
Tinubu made people, let him make himself.
since making people politically is his business he is getting gain from it,abi the people he made are they not paying homage
Re: Conspiracies Around Tinubu As D-day Nears, Supporters Fear Attack On Lagos by Femeto: 9:43am On Jun 04, 2022
There could be violence in Lagos if Tinubu doesn’t get APC’s ticket you all should be at alert.
Re: Conspiracies Around Tinubu As D-day Nears, Supporters Fear Attack On Lagos by unclejb2(m): 9:43am On Jun 04, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Apart from it is my turn that Tinubu has been shouting, what other manifesto of Tinubu do you know?
Another manifesto.... It's my turn. It's my turn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conspiracies Around Tinubu As D-day Nears, Supporters Fear Attack On Lagos by ifetex1: 9:45am On Jun 04, 2022
The match is getting interesting by the day and I hope every spectator and fans enjoy it. The final will be on Monday with one referee from Aston villa. The venue?? Eagle square field. Enjoy.⚽⚽⚽�
Re: Conspiracies Around Tinubu As D-day Nears, Supporters Fear Attack On Lagos by maybet081: 9:45am On Jun 04, 2022
Esseite:
In life... know when to leave the stage when the ovation is loudest...

A former boss of mine at an advanced age, decided to stay put and join the bank in merging therefore transcending to the now parent bank whom had very young Management team, his colleagues of same age group all threw in the towel, got their severance packages and all other benefits, were sent off with a loud ovation and accolades. But he stayed put, at a point his name changed from "sir" to "daddy" while the ridicule from young bosses enough to be his son/daughters were lashing out on him at MPR's, insults and whatnot etc.. he mosttimes locks himself in the office after such meetings and weeps. I understand he needed the job, but the toll was leading to depression and anxiety. He was eventually sacked, but his former collegues had already formed a group and doing well with their lives, he found it difficult to adapt at that stage.. he eventually sold all he had and moved to the UK using a study VISA..

The most difficult decision lies with knowing when to throw in the towel or double down on effort. Both are right and wrong in different circumstance/situations.

Tinubu should have resigned when the ovation was loudest.. now we have Aregbesola insulting him, Dapo responding back, Ambode giggling, Osinbajo challenging him, protest on impositions, Fashola unbothered, alledged urines and shaky hands, speech skips and stammers... this is not the Tinubu we grew up knowing, this is not the lion of bourdillion..

Vote right, vote labour, vote Peter Obi...
when a wise man speaks wisdom drop like water, you have spoken well son.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conspiracies Around Tinubu As D-day Nears, Supporters Fear Attack On Lagos by tishbite41(m): 9:45am On Jun 04, 2022
I hear sey dem disqualify Amaechi, Rochas and Tinubu
Re: Conspiracies Around Tinubu As D-day Nears, Supporters Fear Attack On Lagos by Nchenches: 9:47am On Jun 04, 2022
SATANICALLY666:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/conspiracies-around-tinubu-as-d-day-nears-supporters-fear-attack-on-lagos/

This article is a wishlist of a Tinubu supporter - full of innuendos, unfounded assumptions, miscalculations, outright intimidation and speculative.

Who is the saner person who would endorse very old, most corrupt, sickly and non-trustworthy BAT, as president of a modern country, in the presence of PYO, Amaechi and others?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Conspiracies Around Tinubu As D-day Nears, Supporters Fear Attack On Lagos by Moddam: 9:47am On Jun 04, 2022
The man who saw yesterday

Re: Conspiracies Around Tinubu As D-day Nears, Supporters Fear Attack On Lagos by OriOko88(m): 9:47am On Jun 04, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Dont be naive. So you expect him to be shouting about manifesto when he's in d middle of d battle of his life. He will bring out his manifesto when he wins d primary. Let him wins this legacy threatening battle first undecided
Re: Conspiracies Around Tinubu As D-day Nears, Supporters Fear Attack On Lagos by Malory: 9:48am On Jun 04, 2022
drlateef:

Lying from inside the womb of your mother.
Are you insinuating that my source within Tinubu's camp lied to me or what?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Conspiracies Around Tinubu As D-day Nears, Supporters Fear Attack On Lagos by saintrow1: 9:49am On Jun 04, 2022
Malory:
A reliable source within Tinubu's camp confided in me that Tinubu fainted yesterday night and was placed on drip at the hospital up till now. My thoughts and prayers are with him

It is your father and your generations to come that will faint and collect drip. Bastard
Re: Conspiracies Around Tinubu As D-day Nears, Supporters Fear Attack On Lagos by emmnprince(m): 9:49am On Jun 04, 2022
Malory:
A reliable source within Tinubu's camp confided in me that Tinubu fainted yesterday night and was placed on drip at the hospital up till now. My thoughts and prayers are with him

grin
You're not serious o with this info from your unreliable and unverified source.
Re: Conspiracies Around Tinubu As D-day Nears, Supporters Fear Attack On Lagos by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 04, 2022
hibeebeeking:
We can't have the same vision. And you believe your peter Obi can get 1million vote in the country.How old is Atiku? Eyes will soon clear. Which ovation is loudest? Who are the people that ask him to step down? People are just grumbling.

You know most people who urge him on are usually there because of what they stand to get, the positions they stand to attain, they fear that him leaving the stage reduces them down to zero, most of you are not really after the betterment of the nation, but rather what you selfishly stand to achieve.. what your uncle that works with Tinubu or sister that know the daughter stands to gain that you might tap into... because if your cause was genuine, you would realize a better candidate builds a base that benefits all..

Vote right, vote labour, vote peter Obi....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conspiracies Around Tinubu As D-day Nears, Supporters Fear Attack On Lagos by dfrost: 9:50am On Jun 04, 2022
serial37:
TINUBU IS A BASTARD!!!

Really? Has it gotten to this? What makes you different?

'Thou shall not insult thy elders'
Re: Conspiracies Around Tinubu As D-day Nears, Supporters Fear Attack On Lagos by Malory: 9:52am On Jun 04, 2022
jrusky:

Hahahaha you wicked oo bro.

Anyway Tinubu goofed lately dropping bombshell here and there.

Unfortunately as the cloud thicken I don't see him making it at the primary, however when a man nemesis comes it's always like a movie.

I remember when Fulani bitch killed that woman in Akure and this man because of his selfishness was asking where are the "cows" that alone had incurred curse on Tinubu so unpatriotic and wickedness in the name greedy agenda now see fowl yarnish exposed.

He is now talking kitikiti katakata up and down. We warned him then supporting buhari is not a best option, remember Abiola case but he never listened even to his people now see the panic mode he put himself.

No one bigger than God.
No one is bigger than God truly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conspiracies Around Tinubu As D-day Nears, Supporters Fear Attack On Lagos by galetor980: 9:52am On Jun 04, 2022
Hsh

Re: Conspiracies Around Tinubu As D-day Nears, Supporters Fear Attack On Lagos by dfrost: 9:52am On Jun 04, 2022
Moddam:
The man who saw yesterday

Those close to Bubu says he neither forget nor forgives undecided
Re: Conspiracies Around Tinubu As D-day Nears, Supporters Fear Attack On Lagos by Alawode01(m): 9:53am On Jun 04, 2022
There is nothing like fear in the camp Tinubu is trying to refreshing the memories of forgeters,is there anything bad in someone try to explain what he✓she has done to qualified for the post, you can be twist the massage but it has nothing to do.
Re: Conspiracies Around Tinubu As D-day Nears, Supporters Fear Attack On Lagos by PrinceOfLagos: 9:53am On Jun 04, 2022
Hehehehehehe grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Conspiracies Around Tinubu As D-day Nears, Supporters Fear Attack On Lagos by Advocate500: 9:55am On Jun 04, 2022
sogodihno:
Thread for useless and damaged 5% pigs.

All these nonsense will end on Tuesday.

Irrelevant 5% always lose, this will not be an exception
is Tinubu fighting 5% or the fulani oligarchy for his political survival? Most times is difficult to believe that most of you who comment on this forum have the brain of human, animal with saw dust brain seems to reason better .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Conspiracies Around Tinubu As D-day Nears, Supporters Fear Attack On Lagos by drlateef: 9:57am On Jun 04, 2022
Malory:
Are you insinuating that my source within Tinubu's camp lied to me or what?

That’s what those who drink Mkpuru mirin say when intoxicated. Nobody told you anything. You are hallucinating.
Re: Conspiracies Around Tinubu As D-day Nears, Supporters Fear Attack On Lagos by OriOko88(m): 9:57am On Jun 04, 2022
WisdomCanada:
Una never see anything.
Tinubu just bit the Tiger’s tail the moment he said he made Buhari the president of Nigeria.

Boldly saying that it is ‘his turn’ to rule Nigeria, as if over 200 million Nigerians signed the agreement between him and Buhari’s faction of APC.

Tinubu is greedy, power-drunk and irredeemably corrupt. His leaky pampers will soon start leaking uncontrollably when EFCC unleashes mayhem upon him and his camp.
TINUBU CAN NEVER BE THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA, THE BLOOD OF THOSE HE KILLED AT LEKKI TOLL GATE WILL HUNT AND HAUNT HIM FOR THE REST OF HIS GREEDY AND SELF-ENTITLED LIFE.
Mumu.. So it was Tinubu who opened fire at the lekki toll gate protesters. Some of u are just emotionally retarded,not objective in opinion for once. You said he's corrupt, tell me one Nigerian who's not corrupt..even your Father isnt left out. If you had been in his shoe,won't u reacted more that this,oyinbo said,whom much is given,much is expected. Tinubu has given much to apc,then much is expected from apc to him.

He should have been given the ticket on first refusal if APC had get sense. Tinubu single handedly brought APC to power.. He made the move for d coalison of those parties that make up APC. So stop hating and get some sense!
Re: Conspiracies Around Tinubu As D-day Nears, Supporters Fear Attack On Lagos by Adeyinka90: 9:57am On Jun 04, 2022
i had a dream dis mrng that Osibanjo was given d apc ticKet..
Re: Conspiracies Around Tinubu As D-day Nears, Supporters Fear Attack On Lagos by wirinet(m): 9:58am On Jun 04, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
My broda, he shock me o. How can someone's political point be "I made people governors
and presidents, so its my turn". Is that how democracy is supposed to work?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conspiracies Around Tinubu As D-day Nears, Supporters Fear Attack On Lagos by wixsaless: 10:00am On Jun 04, 2022
Tinubu is not bothered. He already knows what is playing out. Buhari is not smart.
Re: Conspiracies Around Tinubu As D-day Nears, Supporters Fear Attack On Lagos by WisdomCanada(m): 10:01am On Jun 04, 2022
OriOko88:

Mumu.. So it was Tinubu who opened fire at the lekki toll gate protesters. Some of u are just emotionally retarded,not objective in opinion for once. You said he's corrupt, tell me one Nigerian who's not corrupt..even your Father isnt left out. If you had been in his shoe,won't u reacted more that this,oyinbo said,whom much is given,much is expected. Tinubu has given much to apc,then much is expected from apc to him.

He should have been given the ticket on first refusal if APC had get sense. Tinubu single handedly brought APC to power.. He made the move for d coalison of those parties that make up APC. So stop hating and get some sense!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Conspiracies Around Tinubu As D-day Nears, Supporters Fear Attack On Lagos by adefitim(m): 10:01am On Jun 04, 2022
Esseite:
In life... know when to leave the stage when the ovation is loudest...

A former boss of mine at an advanced age, decided to stay put and join the bank in merging therefore transcending to the now parent bank whom had very young Management team, his colleagues of same age group all threw in the towel, got their severance packages and all other benefits, were sent off with a loud ovation and accolades. But he stayed put, at a point his name changed from "sir" to "daddy" while the ridicule from young bosses enough to be his son/daughters were lashing out on him at MPR's, insults and whatnot etc.. he mosttimes locks himself in the office after such meetings and weeps. I understand he needed the job, but the toll was leading to depression and anxiety. He was eventually sacked, but his former collegues had already formed a group and doing well with their lives, he found it difficult to adapt at that stage.. he eventually sold all he had and moved to the UK using a study VISA..

The most difficult decision lies with knowing when to throw in the towel or double down on effort. Both are right and wrong in different circumstance/situations.

Tinubu should have resigned when the ovation was loudest.. now we have Aregbesola insulting him, Dapo responding back, Ambode giggling, Osinbajo challenging him, protest on impositions, Fashola unbothered, alledged urines and shaky hands, speech skips and stammers... this is not the Tinubu we grew up knowing, this is not the lion of bourdillion..

Vote right, vote labour, vote Peter Obi...

Apt. I just Dey pray say we get it right this time

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu - 'Hold Jonathan If Anything Happens To Me' / NERC: Nigerians To Pay N36,000 And N67,000 For Electricity Meters / Buhari: Nigeria Will Never Witness Civil War Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.