Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,449 members, 7,812,376 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Most Handles Opposing Tinubu's Ambition Belong To Igbos-analyst - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Most Handles Opposing Tinubu's Ambition Belong To Igbos-analyst (1300 Views)

2023: Will Tinubu’s Ambition Suffer As He Avoids Obasanjo's Home? / Oba Akintunde Akinyemi Supports Igbo Presidency, Rejects Tinubu’s ‘Ambition’ / Oyinlola: How Obasanjo Truncated Tinubu’s Ambition To Become Buhari’s VP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Handles Opposing Tinubu's Ambition Belong To Igbos-analyst by PROUDIGBO(m): 9:11am On Jun 04, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed As a proud son of Yorubaland I oppose Tinubu and all his plans, I can never be a paid urchin seeking to destroy the nation further like his advocate who doesn't even plan to be in the country under his imaginary leadership with his family

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Dude now wants to japa with his entire family after playing his own part in fcking up the country! grin

1 Like

Re: Most Handles Opposing Tinubu's Ambition Belong To Igbos-analyst by IamWonderful: 9:16am On Jun 04, 2022
vanunu:

The Chicago drug baggyman will never b president.
Neither will Pandora Peter OBItuary

1 Like

Re: Most Handles Opposing Tinubu's Ambition Belong To Igbos-analyst by Arysexy(m): 9:18am On Jun 04, 2022
Detribalised Yorubas are against Tinubu os he had nothing to offer at this old age

3 Likes

Re: Most Handles Opposing Tinubu's Ambition Belong To Igbos-analyst by Idiotseverywher: 9:22am On Jun 04, 2022
IamWonderful:
That is obvious, the baby factory criminals drug traffickers cannibals IPOB miscreants mkpurumiri addicts and baby pounders are trying to promote Pandora Peter OBItuary by de-marketing Tinubu.
. And the shull miners and human parts peddlers are promoting Peter obi? Your era of bring igbos down will be marched man to man

2 Likes

Re: Most Handles Opposing Tinubu's Ambition Belong To Igbos-analyst by Idiotseverywher: 9:31am On Jun 04, 2022
Difrent:

So why are the Niger deltans not the ones opposing Tinubu?.....or is GEJ now igbo.

You yourself know that the yorubas control the media...you want to fight dirty? Lets go. you people even have a slogan for them....the Lagos ibadan expressway media or something like that
. Hahahah, see tia one living in illusion that Yoruba controls the media, imagine what an average yoruba think, an ordinary almagiri in the north is very active in the media and internet accessibility not to talk of a high classified Igbo boy, that is why you are still living in old times not knowing the obvious by saying the Yoruba controls the media, I am sure you are in one of those interior villages in ilupeju or one village I gbokoda

1 Like

Re: Most Handles Opposing Tinubu's Ambition Belong To Igbos-analyst by wirinet(m): 9:43am On Jun 04, 2022
BlackBaron:
Infantile statement.

I am Yoruba and I never like Tinubu. People be treating this man like a a god, prostrating and act like he's beyond reproach.

Same man that hasn't spared Lagos treasury, private jet and colossal wealth from God knows where.

Cronies, families and allies in positions all over the SW plus armies of thugs as election foot soldiers.

Don't mind them. They are either paid sycophants, agberos or people who has benefited from his political industry. They are beginning to make Tinubu like an Emperor. He expects everyone to bow before him.

Tinubus brand of politics is all that is wrong with Nigerian politics. He uses money and thuggery to accumulate power, money siphoned from Lagos (and other South West states). You cannot drive around lagos anymore without harassment from Agberos, LASMA, VIO, Local Council Officials, and many others you can't even identify. How and why people will vote for Tinubu is a mystery that requires scientific study.

5 Likes

Re: Most Handles Opposing Tinubu's Ambition Belong To Igbos-analyst by Madmohamed123: 9:43am On Jun 04, 2022
Richandsimple:
A recent review of anti Tinubu comments on Twitter & Facebook indicates that virtually every comment,tweet or post against his presidency comes from one section of the country.

An analyst speaking on zoom described the trend as one of the unexplainable tendencies of the human mind to hate that which you desire for yourself.

Tinubu has provided unparalleled leadership for the Yoruba race in the SW resulting in rapid development,cohension and respect amongst the Nigerian entity.

His lieutenants can be found in strategic positions even in the SE were all the hate on SM is coming from.

;;!!!!?;;;;;;!!!!!!!!!??!;!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;:'"':

so buhari that is wiped tinubu is Igbo man I say it yeruba are too scared of Fulani.

Na Igbo man want stop him from primary

2 Likes

Re: Most Handles Opposing Tinubu's Ambition Belong To Igbos-analyst by OFFICIAL336: 9:47am On Jun 04, 2022
Yorubas can lie. My only problem with Yorubas is that they don't take responsibility and they are always blaming others.

If op has ever been on Twitter, he will notice that more Yorubas criticized Tinubu than Igbos

3 Likes

Re: Most Handles Opposing Tinubu's Ambition Belong To Igbos-analyst by Sukersoc: 9:48am On Jun 04, 2022
Richandsimple:
A recent review of anti Tinubu comments on Twitter & Facebook indicates that virtually every comment,tweet or post against his presidency comes from one section of the country.

An analyst speaking on zoom described the trend as one of the unexplainable tendencies of the human mind to hate that which you desire for yourself.

Tinubu has provided unparalleled leadership for the Yoruba race in the SW resulting in rapid development,cohension and respect amongst the Nigerian entity.

His lieutenants can be found in strategic positions even in the SE were all the hate on SM is coming from.

You can go and hug transformer nahhh grin

Ewu Afonja

Is anyone contesting the identity of the Anti-Thiefnibu posters and commenters?

1 Like

Re: Most Handles Opposing Tinubu's Ambition Belong To Igbos-analyst by Bragalane: 9:49am On Jun 04, 2022
And this is why I have chosen to be against Pandora Criminal. Dead brain igbos believe they have a right to the choice but Yoruba should not have the right to Tinubu as a choice.

Awon oloriburuku oloshi lost Jews from the God forsaken dungeons of Alaigbo.
Re: Most Handles Opposing Tinubu's Ambition Belong To Igbos-analyst by marsman: 9:50am On Jun 04, 2022
OFFICIAL336:
Yorubas can lie. My only problem with Yorubas is that they don't take responsibility and they are always blaming others.

If op has ever been on Twitter, he will notice that more Yorubas criticized Tinubu than Igbos
Lol I have been on Twitter, every single Igbo handle objects this man. I have never seen an Igbo handle supporting him. I can make a thread about it and post 500 Igbo tweets from today alone castigating Tinubu and his hand work. Igbos hate this Man, its not new even on nairaland, on average the first 5 comments on any thread abt him are always from Igbo monikers spitting venom, like wounded snakes. I am just glad many Yoruba that were claiming liberal before are starting to wake up to the morning tea.

Brymo's stand really shared light on the hypocricy.

2 Likes

Re: Most Handles Opposing Tinubu's Ambition Belong To Igbos-analyst by OFFICIAL336: 9:50am On Jun 04, 2022
Is04970:
The truth is that some of them have deep seated hatred for Yorubas. A tribe that has accommodated them and never for once declared war on them.
Yorubas carried out the first coup in Nigeria and their media blamed Igbos

Yoruba starvation policy led to the death of 3 million non-combants during the war

Yorubas destroyed Lagos during EndSARS and blamed Igbos

The Oba of Lagos threatened genocide against Igbos if they fail to vote for Tinubu candidate

Yoruba seized Igbo properties and gave them 20 pounds

1 Like

Re: Most Handles Opposing Tinubu's Ambition Belong To Igbos-analyst by Bragalane: 9:52am On Jun 04, 2022
I am Igbo n till date I wonder why my kinsmen keep lamenting about a game charger like Tinubu. How I wish any Igbo can stand toe to toe like this man to galvanize my tribe instead letting criminals like Atiku steal our birthright after laboring in PDP for over 20 miserable years with nothing to show.

BlackBaron:
Infantile statement.

I am Yoruba and I never like Tinubu. People be treating this man like a a god, prostrating and act like he's beyond reproach.

Same man that hasn't spared Lagos treasury, private jet and colossal wealth from God knows where.

Cronies, families and allies in positions all over the SW plus armies of thugs as election foot soldiers.

Re: Most Handles Opposing Tinubu's Ambition Belong To Igbos-analyst by OFFICIAL336: 9:53am On Jun 04, 2022
marsman:

Lol I have been on Twitter, every single Igbo handle objects this man. I have never seen an Igbo handle supporting him. I can make a thread about it and post 500 Igbo tweets from today alone castigating Tinubu and his hand work. Igbos hate this man, its not new. I am just glad many Yoruba that were claiming liberal before are starting to wake up to the morning tea.
No Yoruba is waking up for Tinubu but for PYO

Only enemies of Nigeria loves Tinubu. If you post 500 Igbo tweets castigating Tinubu, I'll post 1000 Yoruba tweets castigating Tinubu.

Nobody loves Tinubu

3 Likes

Re: Most Handles Opposing Tinubu's Ambition Belong To Igbos-analyst by RomanticOO7: 10:02am On Jun 04, 2022
It's so because Igbo's as a tribe don't like backwardness .
Same way most handles that stood against buhari in 2015 were Igbo's .

And we all know those who imposed backwardness on us all and yet they're back again .

Affiliations must not rise the second time .

@word_of_truth

2 Likes

Re: Most Handles Opposing Tinubu's Ambition Belong To Igbos-analyst by marsman: 10:04am On Jun 04, 2022
OFFICIAL336:

No Yoruba is waking up for Tinubu but for PYO

Only enemies of Nigeria loves Tinubu. If you post 500 Igbo tweets castigating Tinubu, I'll post 1000 Yoruba tweets castigating Tinubu.

Nobody loves Tinubu
Lovers of Nigeria, that were calling Nigeria a Zoo, a shit hole. Lovers of Nigeria Clamouring for the disintegration of the hopeless country are now the ones that want to save her.
Tinubu is far better than any candidates in this contest, he has proven it many times.

If you truly Love Nigeria you would clamour for someone like Tinubu that has facts backing his effectiveness in ruling and not the Poverty lovong Peter Obi with nothing relating to development in his governing CV. Lol we can see through the smoke screen

Let me just tell you this, if Its not A Yoruba man, then its won't be an Igbo man either.

Dude don't pull figures out of your ass, you can't see up 50 tweets from Yorubas against Tinubu, as for the 500 Igbo venomous tweet, its fact.
Re: Most Handles Opposing Tinubu's Ambition Belong To Igbos-analyst by Advocate500: 10:04am On Jun 04, 2022
newdawnlive:
The way these ibo people they do I can bet u they will never smell Asorock, after Yoruba back to North and come back to South South continue hating child of doom
wait until yorubas have it again before beating your dry chest, i told my yoruba friend that it will be difficult for a yoruba man to lead Nigeria before igboman again.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Handles Opposing Tinubu's Ambition Belong To Igbos-analyst by Smoke55: 10:04am On Jun 04, 2022
Is04970:
The truth is that some of them have deep seated hatred for Yorubas. A tribe that has accommodated them and never for once declared war on them.
awon accommodator..

This line is becoming a national anthem to afonjaz....

Stale and incoherent...

Tinubu said he can win without the support of ndi Igbo why is he blaming ndi Igbo for his failure??
Re: Most Handles Opposing Tinubu's Ambition Belong To Igbos-analyst by Advocate500: 10:07am On Jun 04, 2022
This people political strength is based on pitching igboman against the north, one wonders how this madness is going to benefit them at the long run .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Handles Opposing Tinubu's Ambition Belong To Igbos-analyst by Difrent: 10:32am On Jun 04, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
. Hahahah, see tia one living in illusion that Yoruba controls the media, imagine what an average yoruba think, an ordinary almagiri in the north is very active in the media and internet accessibility not to talk of a high classified Igbo boy, that is why you are still living in old times not knowing the obvious by saying the Yoruba controls the media, I am sure you are in one of those interior villages in ilupeju or one village I gbokoda

Here we go again
If insults and slandering on social media is anything to go by 11million Nigerians wont still go ahead to vote for GEJ
If all Nnamdi kanus insults and abuse of Buhari matter, if swearing that buahri is dead and an imposter is in Aso rock mean anything ..Buhari wont be reelected in 2019
So screaming poo poo pooo pooo doesnt mean your candidate will win....its a game and all candidates have their bad names and character
Whether you are for Obipandora
Or for Atiku
Others will be for Druggie poopoo poopoo too....
This is just the begining just dont scream lagos ibadan media whenever you are on the receiving end
Re: Most Handles Opposing Tinubu's Ambition Belong To Igbos-analyst by Difrent: 10:34am On Jun 04, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Shebi your pee-poo druggie has already ordered you to start fighting dirty.What exactly are you waiting for.

BTW I am surprised Helinues is found missing in threads like this

Shebi you Obipandora people are already getting toxic and threatening everyone to vote Obi or risk war....what else can you do than threaten secession with your 5% votes
Re: Most Handles Opposing Tinubu's Ambition Belong To Igbos-analyst by Difrent: 10:40am On Jun 04, 2022
agadez007:
so because the Niger deltas are quite you think they love tinubu
You are part of the people causing problems for Mr wee wee,you guys are hailing him and telling him how he is loved around the country instead of telling him the truth

But that is the truth.
You are part of the problems too because you refuse to tell the truth because of sentiments. Why should igbo people be bitter about how GEJ lost when GEJ himself has moved on and they keep blaming Tinubu for their poor choices because the party they called an islamic party and didnt vote for wanted to make him president?

If i follow Mr wee wee
You follow Obi pandora
Or Atiku
Sell your candidate with achievements.....even when they are all achievers one will achieve more than the rest

1 Like

Re: Most Handles Opposing Tinubu's Ambition Belong To Igbos-analyst by Indispensable85(m): 10:45am On Jun 04, 2022
Richandsimple:

95 percent of them are Ibos. Confused race
Re: Most Handles Opposing Tinubu's Ambition Belong To Igbos-analyst by OFFICIAL336: 10:45am On Jun 04, 2022
marsman:

Lovers of Nigeria, that were calling Nigeria a Zoo, a shit hole. Lovers of Nigeria Clamouring for the disintegration of the hopeless country are now the ones that want to save her.
Tinubu is far better than any candidates in this contest, he has proven it many times.
Tinubu is the least qualified candidate in this contest.

marsman:

If you truly Love Nigeria you would clamour for someone like Tinubu that has facts backing his effectiveness in ruling and not the Poverty lovong Peter Obi with nothing relating to development in his governing CV. Lol we can see through the smoke screen
PO and Tinubu are not mate.

The only Yoruba candidate I can vote as alternative to P.O is PYO.

Our star boy.

marsman:

Let me just tell you this, if Its not A Yoruba man, then its won't be an Igbo man either.
Sorry, no Yoruba man is taking the presidency. The North can have it. We are good.

marsman:

Dude don't pull figures out of your ass, you can't see up 50 tweets from Yorubas against Tinubu, as for the 500 Igbo venomous tweet, its fact.

I said show 500 Igbo anti-Tinubu tweets and I'll show 1000 from Yorubas
Re: Most Handles Opposing Tinubu's Ambition Belong To Igbos-analyst by agadez007(m): 10:52am On Jun 04, 2022
Difrent:

But that is the truth.
You are part of the problems too because you refuse to tell the truth because of sentiments. Why should igbo people be bitter about how GEJ lost when GEJ himself has moved on and they keep blaming Tinubu for their poor choices because the party they called an islamic party and didnt vote for wanted to make him president?

If i follow Mr wee wee
You follow Obi pandora
Or Atiku
Sell your candidate with achievements.....even when they are all achievers one will achieve more than the rest

but its your people creating threads day in day out about how we “Hate” tinubu,you don’t see Igbo people creating threads about you guys insult obi and Call him all sorts of names,that’s because we developed tough skin and don’t care about what you think

If the kitchen is too hot for y’all,better get out and stop whining like little bitches
Re: Most Handles Opposing Tinubu's Ambition Belong To Igbos-analyst by Difrent: 10:56am On Jun 04, 2022
agadez007:
but its your guys creating threads day in day out about how we “Hate” tinubu,[b]you don’t see Igbo people creating threads about you guys insult obi and Call him all sorts of nam[/b]es,that’s because we developed tough skin

If the kitchen is too hot for y’all,better get out and stop whining like little bitches

You lie there.....there are countless threads from igbos too.

Take your own advice, If the kitchen is too hot for y’all,better get out and stop whining like little bitches
Re: Most Handles Opposing Tinubu's Ambition Belong To Igbos-analyst by MasterKernel: 11:10am On Jun 04, 2022
Richandsimple:

Your reasoning seems boxed. Tinubu is the most greedy politician in Nigeria, if you're born a slave, I'm not.

I don't care if Yemi Osibanjo, Obi or... someone else wins, I need economic emaciation for all Nigerians.
Re: Most Handles Opposing Tinubu's Ambition Belong To Igbos-analyst by GODPUNISHALABI: 11:17am On Jun 04, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

It's not today i know afonjas. This was exactly how they said igbos destroyed Lagos during ENDSARS protest.

Their useless leader Tinubu used his hand to destroyed himself through his gutter talk. Igbos should be blamed for that, because It was his Igbo adviser that advised him to insult Buharigrin

I won't be surprised if they come up again and say that IGBOS hypnotized Tinubu that day, hence he unconsciously Insulted Buhari without him knowing, just to make Buhari and northernèrs hate him and go against his presidential ambition, because every woes faced by every afonja is caused by igbos.

Saraki, Lawan, FFK, and a whole lot of others who are not igbos condemned Tinubu utterances, but this one here feel so satisfying to dragged south East. What a shame.

this babe the way you dey fire afonjas I suppose pay ur bride price grin reason why I too like akwa ibom people
Re: Most Handles Opposing Tinubu's Ambition Belong To Igbos-analyst by marsman: 11:29am On Jun 04, 2022
[quote author=OFFICIAL336 post=113459795]
Tinubu is the least qualified candidate in this contest.
Tinubu is more qualified, Politically, Educationally, Financially. In terms of Experience. Tinubu said he increased the IGR of Lagos from 600million to Billions of naira, there by creating a means to rake in billions subsequently for the successive governments, without any significant help from the Federal government, the feats he performed in the Infrastructure sector, health sector and Educational sector during his tenure cannot be compared to no other state in Nigeria.

The only major achievement Peter Obi has is saving 75 billion naira, with the help of the Federal allocation, with no major Infrastructure or meaningful Facility to his name. He saved 75billion but could not think of how to create a way to improve the IGR of the state, How many Jobs did he create Did state govt workers not go to strike under his watch
How many free schools did he build How many Investors was he able to invite into Anambra state

PO and Tinubu are not mate.

The only Yoruba candidate I can vote as alternative to P.O is PYO.

Our star boy.
Peter Obi and Tinubu are not mate, I agree. Tinubu is a visionary and influential leader whose superior Achievement, Financial and Governing acumen cannot be compared to that of Peter Obi which is infinitely inferior. Obi's Anambra can never stand beside Tinubu's Lagos in 100 centuries to come and if you come with the Lagos was once a capital bull shit, I will Ignore you straight up, It only shows that you lack the intelligence to engage me. No body needs your clannish vote, just cool down with the hate its already getting really glaring.

Sorry, no Yoruba man is taking the presidency. The North can have it. We are good.
Feel sorry for your self. The North can have it bro. But before any Igbo man will ever become the President of Nigeria, A Yoruba man will have first spent 8years as the President of Nigeria. This I assure you

I said show 500 Igbo anti-Tinubu tweets and I'll show 1000 from Yorubas
This thread is a testament of my point, disprove this thread by posting the 1000 tweets from Yorubas hating Tinubu.
Re: Most Handles Opposing Tinubu's Ambition Belong To Igbos-analyst by AkpaMgbor(m): 11:31am On Jun 04, 2022
Give it to (specifically) nairaland yorubas. These guys have mastered the art of ‘goal shifting’ and upside down logic. Tinubu has been goofing with his political utterances BUT somehow they still managed to rope in the igbos into it! Tinubu has insulted the number one politician in the north (Buhari), which has in turn alienated many northern voters against him BUT somehow they still managed to rope in the igbos. How do these guys do it? The way they can tell bare faced lies with a stone cold face.

1 Like

Re: Most Handles Opposing Tinubu's Ambition Belong To Igbos-analyst by joeyfire(m): 11:33am On Jun 04, 2022
Tinubu and his urchins hate Igbos in ways that will scare even the devil sef. Always obsessed with Igbos and spew their tribalism everywhere.

Cowards cannot face fulani cabal that has vowed that Tinubu will never smell presidency but will look for how to blame Igbos for their problems grin

Una wailing just dey start
Re: Most Handles Opposing Tinubu's Ambition Belong To Igbos-analyst by newdawnlive: 1:15pm On Jun 04, 2022
Advocate500:
wait until yorubas have it again before beating your dry chest, i told my yoruba friend that it will be difficult for a yoruba man to lead Nigeria before igboman again.
mumu, u think Hausa will be fool enough to vote for Peter Obi never, southern Nigeria is only south west and south south. ibo are mere a commoners

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari’s Daughter Set To Join Abubakar Malami’s Harem / Before We Crucify Governor Soludo / Will You Be Voting On Election Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.