Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Which Of This Businesses Is More Lucrative? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Of This Businesses Is More Lucrative? (371 Views)

Cosmetics Or Building Materials, Which Is More Lucrative?? / Which Is More Viable And Profitable Between This Businesses. / LOOK AT THIS !!! Businesses You Can Startup With Little Or No Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of This Businesses Is More Lucrative? by FahBuLous: 8:30am On Jun 04, 2022
Game house (Pes)..
Barbing saloon..
Laundry shop..
Football viewing center..
Car wash..

I'm seriously considering starting any of the above mentioned businesses, I Know I have business gurus here that's why I brought it to nairaland..

Please which of them is more lucrative and how much can I start up with??
If you also have additional things you can add, I will really appreciate...

Thank you for your inputs .

Cc Lalatisclala
Cc seun
Cc mynd44
Cc dominique
Re: Which Of This Businesses Is More Lucrative? by Zidoh(m): 8:35am On Jun 04, 2022
FahBuLous:
Game house (Pes)..
Barbing saloon..
Laundry shop..
Football viewing center..
Car wash..

I'm seriously considering starting any of the above mentioned businesses, I Know I have business gurus here that's why I brought it to nairaland..

Please which of them is more lucrative and how much can I start up with??
If you also have additional things you can add, I will really appreciate...

Thank you for your inputs .

Cc Lalatisclala
Cc seun
Cc mynd44
Cc dominique
Will advice you go for car wash anytime anyday.....can give you analysis and breakdown if you need one.

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Businesses Is More Lucrative? by FahBuLous: 8:37am On Jun 04, 2022
Zidoh:
Will advice you go for cash anytime anyday.....can give you analysis and brwakdown if you need one.
I don't understand what you mean, please throw more light..
Re: Which Of This Businesses Is More Lucrative? by Zidoh(m): 9:09am On Jun 04, 2022
FahBuLous:
I don't understand what you mean, please throw more light..
Sorry for the typo error it has been corrected. You can check it now
Re: Which Of This Businesses Is More Lucrative? by DARLINGTON869(m): 9:28am On Jun 04, 2022
Car wash is better

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Businesses Is More Lucrative? by Evidenx(m): 11:33am On Jun 05, 2022
Zidoh:
Will advice you go for car wash anytime anyday.....can give you analysis and breakdown if you need one.
please give the break down thanks
Re: Which Of This Businesses Is More Lucrative? by Dreadshy: 1:11pm On Jun 05, 2022
Please why car wash ?
Re: Which Of This Businesses Is More Lucrative? by Pk01(m): 2:20pm On Jun 05, 2022
Car wash
Barbing saloon.

(1) (Reply)

The "Underhyped Business" Every Mom Should Know About / Does Payoneer Accept Voters Card For Verification / How To Order Goods From China To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.