Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Asiwaju Goes For Broke. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asiwaju Goes For Broke. (2816 Views)

Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament / Ize-iyamu Goes For Thanksgiving After Edo Election (Photos) / Obasanjo Goes For Medical Checkup In Bayelsa. See How Much He Paid. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Asiwaju Goes For Broke. by PresidentAtiku(m): 11:48am On Jun 04, 2022
Mooh247:
Why is a free and fair primaries scary to them
How do you feel been a looser?

WE WARNED YOU URCHINS

Re: Asiwaju Goes For Broke. by Mooh247: 11:49am On Jun 04, 2022
PresidentAtiku:
How do you feel been a looser?

WE WARNED YOU URCHINS

You are not even educated enough to know the meaning of urchin

Jokes on you... We talk when you understand what urchin means

Till then Fvck off my mention

Re: Asiwaju Goes For Broke. by PresidentAtiku(m): 12:04pm On Jun 04, 2022
Mooh247:

cry me a river babe.. Hahhahaha

Tinubu the president of your mama republic...

Greedy losers. What a time to be alive

Re: Asiwaju Goes For Broke. by Mooh247: 12:06pm On Jun 04, 2022
PresidentAtiku:
cry me a river babe.. Hahhahaha

Tinubu the president of your mama republic...

Greedy losers. What a time to be alive

My mama in Politics dude no vex me make I no drag your entire Generation

Talk politics with sense

Re: Asiwaju Goes For Broke. by Great2017: 12:07pm On Jun 04, 2022
Mooh247:

Ok then the best is free and fair primaries, if you don't like that then you have a deeply rooted problem

So, you don't want consensus to be applied to Tinubu who has been using consensus to recruit his foot soldiers since time immemorial. Consensus is an option and Tinubu must accept it because that is what he he has meted out to others.
Re: Asiwaju Goes For Broke. by Mooh247: 12:08pm On Jun 04, 2022
Great2017:

So, you don't want consensus to be applied to Tinubu who has been using consensus to recruit his foot soldiers since time immemorial. Consensus is an option and Tinubu must accept it because that is what he he has meted out to others.

Tinubu isn't accepting. Be a man a face us at Eagles square
Re: Asiwaju Goes For Broke. by PresidentAtiku(m): 12:09pm On Jun 04, 2022
Mooh247:

My mama in Politics dude no vex me make I no drag your entire Generation

Talk politics with sense
I'm just imagining how you'd be feeling on Tuesday
Re: Asiwaju Goes For Broke. by Mooh247: 12:10pm On Jun 04, 2022
PresidentAtiku:
I'm just imagining how you'd be feeling on Tuesday

Lol like a champ
Re: Asiwaju Goes For Broke. by Great2017: 12:11pm On Jun 04, 2022
Mooh247:

Tinubu isn't accepting. Be a man a face us at Eagles square

Why is he complaining? Anyway, Buhari has accepted his challenge at the Eagle Square. I will remind you who is the boss in this game between Tinubu and Buhari.
Re: Asiwaju Goes For Broke. by Mooh247: 12:14pm On Jun 04, 2022
Great2017:

Why is he complaining? Anyway, Buhari has accepted his challenge at the Eagle Square. I will remind you who is the boss in this game between Tinubu and Buhari.

Same Buhari that couldn't influence his cousins victory in his own constituency and his personal assistant lost in Kano

Una go see Buhari cry like a baby again

Re: Asiwaju Goes For Broke. by PresidentAtiku(m): 12:14pm On Jun 04, 2022
Mooh247:

Lol like a champ
that kinda losers feeling yea!
Re: Asiwaju Goes For Broke. by PresidentAtiku(m): 12:16pm On Jun 04, 2022
Mooh247:

Same Buhari that couldn't influence his cousins victory in his own constituency and his personal assistant lost in Kano

suddenly Buhari don become adversary... Traits of a greedy afonja
Re: Asiwaju Goes For Broke. by Mooh247: 12:19pm On Jun 04, 2022
PresidentAtiku:

Like they say no permanent friend or foe in Politics

And I barely stated facts or didn't he cry
Re: Asiwaju Goes For Broke. by PresidentAtiku(m): 12:23pm On Jun 04, 2022
Mooh247:

Like they say no permanent friend or foe in Politics

And I barely stated facts or didn't he cry
so all the support for Buhari all the while was in hope that Tinubu will be handed presidency

Re: Asiwaju Goes For Broke. by Great2017: 12:23pm On Jun 04, 2022
Mooh247:

It is a matter of 48hours, the real boss will chase away the heroine bagman that has since been impersonating him.
Re: Asiwaju Goes For Broke. by Mooh247: 12:25pm On Jun 04, 2022
PresidentAtiku:
so all the support for Buhari all the while was in hope that Tinubu will be handed presidency

Your mind is giving you answers based on what you have been feeding yourself

I didnt say what you typed that's your own imagination playing tricks on you
Re: Asiwaju Goes For Broke. by olas24u(f): 12:39pm On Jun 04, 2022
DamianX:

Nothing has been free and fair in this country and you guys never complained till now because it is not in your favour..

I don't think Igbos have any hidden agenda. They just want what's best for the country and equality.
Igbos don't want restructuring, they pretend.
Re: Asiwaju Goes For Broke. by PresidentAtiku(m): 12:57pm On Jun 04, 2022
Mooh247:

Your mind is giving you answers based on what you have been feeding yourself

I didnt say what you typed that's your own imagination playing tricks on you
sorry oooo... Next week will be one kind for you. Sorry such is life..

Kai
Re: Asiwaju Goes For Broke. by Foolishbuhari: 1:21pm On Jun 04, 2022
Mooh247:

Are you referring to the video where a LGA. Leader told LGA party members that Tinubu preference is Sanwo-Olu?!

A direct primaries was conducted and all card carrying members voted their choice as directed by our amiable leader

Let Buhari also tell his delegates to meet us at Eagles square to vote man to man

All card carrying members you say? Did you hear the threat by the man that "we won't let anybody vote Ambode here". That threat was finally made real when people who were supporting Ambode were flogged and thrown out of the voting venue.

Why is tifnubu scared about his shadows? The buhari man hasn't even said anything yet he's running kiti kata upandan.
Re: Asiwaju Goes For Broke. by blazhykowskyi(m): 1:51pm On Jun 04, 2022
Truthisunique2:
There is no cowardice here

Consensus is a loot free method and we approve it

Your candidate is too old and weak and you would see his name in the disqualified list if he doesn't sign his withdrawal form tomorrow

Money will be spent on the general election. The inec has budgeted almost half a trillion naira for the election plus the money atiku and APC will spend. It will cause inflation. Why not just let buhari choose his successor without election?
Re: Asiwaju Goes For Broke. by blazhykowskyi(m): 1:57pm On Jun 04, 2022
Toks2008:
I totally agree with you on this but when has it become an entitlement to be the president of Nigeria?

This is my problem with Tinubu. Infact you will hardly hear his supporters drum support for him based on vivid manifesto or policies in place to love Nigeria forward but always based on stwpid talks of how he needs to be paid back, that he is a unifier, he has helped many politicians so he needs to be compensated.

I dont understand how a man believes that he needs to be compensated with the future of over 200million people.

This is where the whole thing got twisted. How I wish he focused on his plans for Nigeria without mentioning how it is his turn as if Nigeria is an item.

Even in the military they don't do turn by turn but they risk their lives to get there howbeit a democratic Era.

Seems you are retarded. When did Tinubu feel entitled to be president? You ill educated kids just come on social media to disgrace your family.

Tinubu only asked those he has helped in hi PARTY to become something in life to also support him to clinch the ticket.

It is your right as a Nigerian not to vote for him. Winning the ticket doesn't automatically make him the president. Always comment in the right context.
Re: Asiwaju Goes For Broke. by blazhykowskyi(m): 1:59pm On Jun 04, 2022
[quote author=DamianX post=113459342][/quote]

Is bode George an official of Lagos government? How will I know if Anambra money is stolen if I don't have access to the government. Hatred is making you retard3d.
Re: Asiwaju Goes For Broke. by blazhykowskyi(m): 2:02pm On Jun 04, 2022
maestroferddi:
At least I respect your candour in addressing yourself as an amateur political analyst...

Tinubu has made nonsense of his much-touted political dexterity.

Why did he wait till this time when inevitable humiliation is staring him in the face? Was it not audible to the deaf and visible to the blind that Buhari has never contemplated Tinubu as his successor?

It reeks of patent naivety to expect that power would be bequeathed to him effortlessly considering the complexity of the Nigerian political terrain...

You go to a leading state in the South West and address a sitting governor as an "eleyi'?

Tinubu should let it go before he invites unmanageable problems to himself...

Buhari holds all the levers of power: He can rubbish Tinubu and nothing will happen.

We are talking about the unpredictablities of power games and intrigues here and not soap operas...

You reasoning is so poor. Did Tinubu asked that power should be bequeathed on him effortlessly? He only asked for a free and fair primary and he said he would go back home if he loses. Is that too much to ask?

Are you a slowpoke?
Re: Asiwaju Goes For Broke. by blazhykowskyi(m): 2:07pm On Jun 04, 2022
GreyLaw:
Tinubu praise singers writing rubbish. Imagine putting Tinubu on the same scale with Jonathan. Who are these louts writing this nonsense? Jonathan is Tinubu's senior in every facet of life.

Support your Tinubu, just dont insult his betters because of your support.

In what way in life is Jonathan better than Tinubu? A nonentity who became president through opportunity and can't even keep the seat? What has Jonathan achieved in life with his own effort?
Re: Asiwaju Goes For Broke. by blazhykowskyi(m): 2:10pm On Jun 04, 2022
PresidentAtiku:
Suddenly buhari don become igbo god. Traits of a two faced osu cannibal.

Re: Asiwaju Goes For Broke. by maestroferddi: 2:44pm On Jun 04, 2022
blazhykowskyi:

You reasoning is so poor. Did Tinubu asked that power should be bequeathed on him effortlessly? He only asked for a free and fair primary and he said he would go back home if he loses. Is that too much to ask?

Are you a slowpoke?
I don't have your time...

No more chance for dollar rain orchestrated by ill-gotten wealth at the primaries...
Re: Asiwaju Goes For Broke. by blazhykowskyi(m): 2:53pm On Jun 04, 2022
maestroferddi:
I don't have your time...

No more chance for dollar rain orchestrated by ill-gotten wealth at the primaries...

I support that. I even support buhari singlehandedly choosing his successor. I don't want inec to waste billions on elections and atiku and APC candidates spending money to buy votes. The money could be used to build roads and schools.
Re: Asiwaju Goes For Broke. by Karmaisme(m): 3:08pm On Jun 04, 2022
fuke:
I've read how angry some people are about Tinubu's recent statements, particularly his one in Ogun and his claim that Buhari should repay him for his support in 2015.

And I wonder what people expect.

Life is an abstract, and politics is an abstract even more so. What you see on the surface does not tell the entire story. Many things happen in politics that many of us are unaware of. Furthermore, Tinubu is a game master who must have a reason to say whatever he says.

We must also understand that Tinubu did not travel to Abeokuta to give an impromptu speech. Whatever he said there had to be approved by his team of advisers and assistants, who are top professionals in journalism, public relations, politics, phycology, and other related fields.

Asiwaju is beating a kole ya, koya drum. Allow it to burst if it is going to burst.

Consider the case of Ogun. Both Osinbajo and Abiodun are not on his side, and if the convention goes to delegates, Ogun will not give Tinubu a vote, as anyone can see. So why is Tinubu refusing to take his pound of flesh now? You still want him to beg them when he knows exactly where they belong.

Abiodun was not in the APC political equation in 2019 when Tinubu used his influence to enthrone him, and Asiwaju spoke publicly for the first time about how he recommended Osinbajo as VP. If he doesn't call Abiodun "eleyi" right now, when will he? To wait until he has been politically buried. They are both jerks, and they should be told so emphatically.

Many of us are unaware that, despite what appears to be a restriction of trade in contract law, when people are helped to political positions, they make gentleman agreements to pay back. I am confident that Buhari and Yemi Osinbajo made such concessions to Tinubu back in 2015. It is only fair that he asks them to remember the promise they made.

Asiwaju is not frivolous, we must admit, and he does not speak in any case. This is election season, and he needs to speak up.

He has not previously said anything negative about the president, and all he asks is that the president be nice to him in the same way that he has been nice to him. Omobokiri stated that Tinubu should have waited for Buhari to cheat him before reacting.

Who does that? I laugh. To wait until his head is severed before complaining. Outside of Tinubu, it is clear that Buhari and the cabal have a different game plan; otherwise, why are they constantly changing the goal post? What do Daura, Buhari's uncle, and Jonathan have in common? Why are they meeting if not to thwart Tinubu's plan? Jonathan withdrew when he realized he would be defeated in any election against Tinubu.

They truncated the statutory delegate arrangement, and when they realized that even with one delegate from a state, Asiwaju would win, they were talking about anointing somebody besides him, and you people want him to still be playing the choir boy?

They have gathered the wood to roast Tinubu, and what is left is to strike the match. You want the man to lie flat on the wood without a fight?

You think Tinubu is so daft not to know what Buharis intention is? He is not as daft as to not have a mole in the presidency. And he must have sent emissaries to the president on this and when he realized Buhari was not going to bulge, he had to let them know he had some political muscles.

He has to speak out and he is doing so, even if he does not become president, and it would be on record that he has fought a good fight. They have already made up their mind, and the only way to change it is for them to know that some people could spoil the soup for them. The only way for them to know is to tell them.

If they all agree on a consensus, so be it, but if there is just one dissent, let them vote. And if Buhari could use his influence to defeat Tinubu, so be it too. That is the only way to have peace in APC, and unfortunately, some people are praying fervently for peace to elude them.

Jide Omiyale (SME expert and amateur political analyst)

Always resist the urge to shalaye. Karma knows everyone's address.
Ambode will be like...

Re: Asiwaju Goes For Broke. by Bravetunde: 3:28pm On Jun 04, 2022
Toks2008:
I totally agree with you on this but when has it become an entitlement to be the president of Nigeria?

This is my problem with Tinubu. Infact you will hardly hear his supporters drum support for him based on vivid manifesto or policies in place to love Nigeria forward but always based on stwpid talks of how he needs to be paid back, that he is a unifier, he has helped many politicians so he needs to be compensated.

I dont understand how a man believes that he needs to be compensated with the future of over 200million people.

This is where the whole thing got twisted. How I wish he focused on his plans for Nigeria without mentioning how it is his turn as if Nigeria is an item.

Even in the military they don't do turn by turn but they risk their lives to get there howbeit a democratic Era.
You are the oldest nairalander here and you just spoke some intelligent things.
Theivenubu is a confirmed theivee,and the father of agbero.
Nigerians should not allow that irritating derty sickk pigg to rule over us expecially we the youth.
God bless you and you shall live and enjoy your old age.
When you want to celebrate your 100th birthday please invite nairalanders.

Re: Asiwaju Goes For Broke. by Toks2008(m): 5:42pm On Jun 04, 2022
blazhykowskyi:

Seems you are retarded. When did Tinubu feel entitled to be president? You ill educated kids just come on social media to disgrace your family.

Tinubu only asked those he has helped in hi PARTY to become something in life to also support him to clinch the ticket.

It is your right as a Nigerian not to vote for him. Winning the ticket doesn't automatically make him the president. Always comment in the right context.

I'm older than your father.

Give hour village to Tinubu as compensation. A to le
Re: Asiwaju Goes For Broke. by ObosiUkwalla: 5:44pm On Jun 04, 2022
Mooh247:

You will soon die of High Bee Pee and even Tinubu the druggie won't even notice
Re: Asiwaju Goes For Broke. by Mooh247: 5:45pm On Jun 04, 2022

* / INEC Used 3rd Party Device To Switch Results For Tinubu — Atiku / Igbo Muslim Denied Entry To Enugu Govt House and Indigene Certificate

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71