Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,337 members, 7,860,834 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:03 PM

See The Court Document I Saw Yesternight About APC Statutory Delegates - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Court Document I Saw Yesternight About APC Statutory Delegates (264 Views)

Court Document Shows Peter Obi Had No Hand In El-rufai's Arrest - Prnigeria / APC Rules Out Statutory Delegates / APC Primary: Tinubu's Chances At Risk Over Exclusion Of Statutory Delegates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Court Document I Saw Yesternight About APC Statutory Delegates by joy4news(m): 9:50am On Jun 04, 2022
I heard a Federal High Court sitting in Kano ruled that statutory delegates are constitutionally qualified to participate in all meetings, congresses, and conventions of any registered political party in Nigeria.

By implication, all the statutory delegates of each political party shall participate in the subsequent Congresses and conventions, especially, the forthcoming national convention of the APC.

Statutory delegates in this context include ward, local government, state, and national executives of the party, including past executives, as the guidelines of the party deem fit.

Others include the President, Vice President, former Presidents, former vice Presidents who are members of the party; Governors, Deputy Governors, former Governors, former deputy Governors, Council Chairmen, serving Councillors, and past Council chairman who are members of the party, as may be decided by party guidelines.

Let's see if the party will appeal the judgment....

Re: See The Court Document I Saw Yesternight About APC Statutory Delegates by pharmagba: 10:34am On Jun 04, 2022
That judge, ehh is ......
How can he pronounce a judgement without constitutional provision?

On what leg is the judgement standing on?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fayemi Steps Down For Tinubu / Let's Talk Later: Nairaland Member Drabeey Support Tinubu. / Throwback: After Buhari, Igbos Should Expect Presidency In 2023 - Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.