Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,056 members, 7,953,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:03 PM

Gospel Singer, Chinedu Nwadike, Buried (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gospel Singer, Chinedu Nwadike, Buried (Photos) (52117 Views)

Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital / Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) / Durojaiye Kayode 'Biggy' Dies In Accident, Buried (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gospel Singer, Chinedu Nwadike, Buried (Photos) by madgoat(m): 5:03pm On Jun 04, 2022
TechBIogger:
abi na, make e no be say I question God Sha.
One girl here Susan for uniben, the only daughter of her parents, after struggling for 6 years studying pharmacy, few weeks to graduation she was gunned down by armed robbers, the mum nearly died upon hearing that her daughter was killed.
This life just taya me bro, all the hope her parents had were dashed by one useless soul embarassed

grin grin grin after all the wahala person just die. sounds funny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gospel Singer, Chinedu Nwadike, Buried (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 5:03pm On Jun 04, 2022
One Gay Down
Rip

1 Like

Re: Gospel Singer, Chinedu Nwadike, Buried (Photos) by lailo: 5:14pm On Jun 04, 2022
kolnel:
My heart goes out to the family, especially the kids who will grow up without a father.
Go to the North and see kids without any link at all......all your body will go out undecided
Re: Gospel Singer, Chinedu Nwadike, Buried (Photos) by sylve11: 5:16pm On Jun 04, 2022
hirala7757:
Hdhs

You nor just get sense. embarassed

@op, may his soul journey well. sad cool
Re: Gospel Singer, Chinedu Nwadike, Buried (Photos) by ppogba: 5:23pm On Jun 04, 2022
TechBIogger:
abi na, make e no be say I question God Sha.
One girl here Susan for uniben, the only daughter of her parents, after struggling for 6 years studying pharmacy, few weeks to graduation she was gunned down by armed robbers, the mum nearly died upon hearing that her daughter was killed.
This life just taya me bro, all the hope her parents had were dashed by one useless soul embarassed

That is why life seems so unfair.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gospel Singer, Chinedu Nwadike, Buried (Photos) by Blake755: 5:28pm On Jun 04, 2022
Starz825:

A lot of us don't understand this whole thing...
It's more of transition than the actual death we all think about...
He is in a better place than us...
Hmm wat if he is a sinner that means suffer after suffer the thing no clear oo
Re: Gospel Singer, Chinedu Nwadike, Buried (Photos) by Blake755: 5:30pm On Jun 04, 2022
Starz825:

A lot of us don't understand this whole thing...
It's more of transition than the actual death we all think about...
He is in a better place than us...
Hmm wat if he is a sinner that means suffer after suffer the thing no clear oo the worst part Is i don't fancy religion again sef
Re: Gospel Singer, Chinedu Nwadike, Buried (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 5:36pm On Jun 04, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Igbos can preserve dead body.

These guy death has been forgotten long ago
Very unnecessary razzmatazz over what has returned to the dust. Why not spend all this on the surviving family?
Re: Gospel Singer, Chinedu Nwadike, Buried (Photos) by Dave2011: 5:39pm On Jun 04, 2022
May God grant his soul eternal rest, Amen �
Re: Gospel Singer, Chinedu Nwadike, Buried (Photos) by Blake755: 5:39pm On Jun 04, 2022
Jmichael1:

dat tin nah pain me pass for dis life....
I swear boss I can't imagine one day i will be watching my loved one dying especially momma Chaii
Re: Gospel Singer, Chinedu Nwadike, Buried (Photos) by Blake755: 5:42pm On Jun 04, 2022
TechBIogger:
as in ehn.
This life is useless. I wonder why this world was created sef
I swear this life nah vanity ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gospel Singer, Chinedu Nwadike, Buried (Photos) by MartinsD12(m): 5:57pm On Jun 04, 2022
Updating9JA:
Photos Emerge As Chinedu Nwadike Was Laid To Rest Today

The body of 39years old gospel singer, Chinedu Nwadike who died on March 27th after a long battle with Chronic Kidney disease, was laid to rest in his family compound in Umuokekpu, Owerre-Ebiri, Orlu Local Government Area of Imo State today June 3rd.

Nwadike is survived by his wife and three children.

Shared By tom GAP Media

Rip chinedu nwadike, life is a circle we all must complete, nothing last forever, I remember during my secondary School Days listening to his songs , he even sang of the marginalization of Igbo men in business, who could have thought chinedu nwadike could have died, all I want to say is chinedu have live a life of purpose, fulfilling Gods plan for him, rest in the Bossom of God . It is Well .
Re: Gospel Singer, Chinedu Nwadike, Buried (Photos) by Polynek(m): 6:11pm On Jun 04, 2022
My condolence to His family
Re: Gospel Singer, Chinedu Nwadike, Buried (Photos) by Teejay13(m): 6:30pm On Jun 04, 2022
May the Lord grant his family the fortitude to bear the lost.

May his soul rest in peace!
Re: Gospel Singer, Chinedu Nwadike, Buried (Photos) by MasterKernel: 6:37pm On Jun 04, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Mortuary isn't an Igbo word.

2 Likes

Re: Gospel Singer, Chinedu Nwadike, Buried (Photos) by Realmi: 6:48pm On Jun 04, 2022
Kidney problems and blood cancer

This why excess bleaching is bad

I pity bobrisky...

39yrs...mat God grant him eternal rest
Re: Gospel Singer, Chinedu Nwadike, Buried (Photos) by cooltola(m): 6:57pm On Jun 04, 2022
Rest in peace
Re: Gospel Singer, Chinedu Nwadike, Buried (Photos) by pacespot(m): 7:04pm On Jun 04, 2022
RIP
Re: Gospel Singer, Chinedu Nwadike, Buried (Photos) by Bmaster(m): 7:27pm On Jun 04, 2022
PrincessofDSS:
Now I can say my RIP in peace.

[s]Not the other lady that died from a fall at a Sex Party[/s]

Rip handsome
the stricken phrases are really not necessary
Re: Gospel Singer, Chinedu Nwadike, Buried (Photos) by henrimoto(m): 8:14pm On Jun 04, 2022
The news of his death pains, as if i knew him personaly... Going away with that charming smile...Hmnnn, Rest In Peace Chinedu Nwadike.
Re: Gospel Singer, Chinedu Nwadike, Buried (Photos) by PDJT: 8:28pm On Jun 04, 2022
-Rest in peace, Bro.

-My heart goes to your young family.
Re: Gospel Singer, Chinedu Nwadike, Buried (Photos) by NaijaCars4sale: 8:29pm On Jun 04, 2022
This is paining, exit of a great gospel musician
Re: Gospel Singer, Chinedu Nwadike, Buried (Photos) by Newbielearner(m): 8:55pm On Jun 04, 2022
Urheadmaster:

So insensitive...

1 Like

Re: Gospel Singer, Chinedu Nwadike, Buried (Photos) by FRANSixx: 9:04pm On Jun 04, 2022
Rest In Peace
Re: Gospel Singer, Chinedu Nwadike, Buried (Photos) by ThatsONYI: 9:26pm On Jun 04, 2022
Updating9JA:
Photos Emerge As Chinedu Nwadike Was Laid To Rest Today

The body of 39years old gospel singer, Chinedu Nwadike who died on March 27th after a long battle with Chronic Kidney disease, was laid to rest in his family compound in Umuokekpu, Owerre-Ebiri, Orlu Local Government Area of Imo State today June 3rd.

Nwadike is survived by his wife and three children.

Shared By tom GAP Media

shocked

This guy?!!!!!!

cry cry cry , I remember him as a kid, I think he was also an actor... Lord!
Re: Gospel Singer, Chinedu Nwadike, Buried (Photos) by EmmyNorse(m): 9:37pm On Jun 04, 2022
Rip brother �
Re: Gospel Singer, Chinedu Nwadike, Buried (Photos) by daylay7(m): 9:55pm On Jun 04, 2022
So sad. May his soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Gospel Singer, Chinedu Nwadike, Buried (Photos) by Staru1(m): 9:56pm On Jun 04, 2022
Rip
Re: Gospel Singer, Chinedu Nwadike, Buried (Photos) by amliftedhigher: 10:18pm On Jun 04, 2022
Blake755:
After all this struggle and hustle we go still die angry sad
Na wetin dey tire me be that oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Timaya Off To America To Charge His Phone (Photo) / Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) / 2face And His Daughter, Isabella Idibia Strike A Pose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.