Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,608 members, 7,840,444 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Gospel Singer, Chinedu Nwadike, Buried (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gospel Singer, Chinedu Nwadike, Buried (Photos) (51855 Views)

Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital / Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) / Durojaiye Kayode 'Biggy' Dies In Accident, Buried (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gospel Singer, Chinedu Nwadike, Buried (Photos) by GhettoBwoy: 10:26pm On Jun 04, 2022
My heart felt condolence goes out to the family especially the last born that probably don't know what's going on,one of these days she's gonna be asking for Papa....
Rip Chinedu we go meet again sure.
Re: Gospel Singer, Chinedu Nwadike, Buried (Photos) by Unrated900(m): 10:52pm On Jun 04, 2022
kolnel:
My heart goes out to the family, especially the kids who will grow up without a father.

May God comfort this kids
And make them great in life
It’s touching.
Re: Gospel Singer, Chinedu Nwadike, Buried (Photos) by constancefriday(m): 11:56pm On Jun 04, 2022
Updating9JA:
Photos Emerge As Chinedu Nwadike Was Laid To Rest Today

The body of 39years old gospel singer, Chinedu Nwadike who died on March 27th after a long battle with Chronic Kidney disease, was laid to rest in his family compound in Umuokekpu, Owerre-Ebiri, Orlu Local Government Area of Imo State today June 3rd.

Nwadike is survived by his wife and three children.

Shared By tom GAP Media

I'm quite shocked by this news! He was just celebrating his 39th Birthday few days ago...may his gentle soul rest in peace
Re: Gospel Singer, Chinedu Nwadike, Buried (Photos) by femiasaolu2014: 3:49am On Jun 05, 2022
Isn't this the same man they say was a "pillow biter"?

He clearly has a wife and kids (I am being simplistically assumptive here)
Re: Gospel Singer, Chinedu Nwadike, Buried (Photos) by wisdomugobest(m): 7:59am On Jun 05, 2022
Chaiii dike alaaaa may ur soul rest in peace amen
Re: Gospel Singer, Chinedu Nwadike, Buried (Photos) by YourFavorite21(m): 8:25am On Jun 05, 2022
This guy died too young , maybe he was just 21 when he sang his first song in 2004, I was in primary school then.
Rip
Re: Gospel Singer, Chinedu Nwadike, Buried (Photos) by Lovelydaisies: 11:41am On Jun 05, 2022
At least, he had time to make up with his God, unlike the one that comes suddenly. May he rest in peace. I can only imagine the suffering and then knowing you are dying.

Is there an easier way to die? embarassed
Is death painful? Do you know you are dying?

1 Like

Re: Gospel Singer, Chinedu Nwadike, Buried (Photos) by judedwriter(m): 2:21pm On Jun 05, 2022
Lovelydaisies:
At least, he had time to make up with his God, unlike the one that comes suddenly. May he rest in peace. I can only imagine the suffering and then knowing you are dying.

Is there an easier way to die? embarassed
Is death painful? Do you know you are dying?

Hmmmm....

The most peaceful way to die is through sleep. An overdose of sleeping pills will do it. But that would be suicide and hell fire straight!

But then no one has business with death unless they fully fulfill their destinies, unfortunately many don't and die prematurely.

God has a wonderful purpose for our lives but unfortunately the devil hinders so many from fulfilling it
Re: Gospel Singer, Chinedu Nwadike, Buried (Photos) by Kelvid(m): 3:26pm On Jun 05, 2022
Chai rest in the heavenly kingdom of god may god give his family the spirit of withstanding the death of Their father and our brother AMEN.
Re: Gospel Singer, Chinedu Nwadike, Buried (Photos) by Lovelydaisies: 11:02am On Jun 06, 2022
judedwriter:

Hmmmm....

The most peaceful way to die is through sleep. An overdose of sleeping pills will do it. But that would be suicide and hell fire straight!

But then no one has business with death unless they fully fulfill their destinies, unfortunately many don't and die prematurely.

God has a wonderful purpose for our lives but unfortunately the devil hinders so many from fulfilling it

You are right, but still, even with the overdose of pills, you are bound to feel the effects of overdose in your sleep and put up a little struggle. Can one just stop breathing without pain?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Annie Idibia Steps Out In Denim Shirt / Yeni Kuti Engaged To Theo Lawson On Her 55th Birthday / Tiwa Savage Looking Fabulous At Iyanya's Album Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.